[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am I paranoid? Or there is some truth to it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: evas2.jpg (107KB, 806x870px) Image search: [Google]
evas2.jpg
107KB, 806x870px
Ok folks. I have lived as a woman for many years and have had multiple therapists and they all said that I am paranoid and I suffer from a persecution complex. I am no supermodel, but all of my therapists, past and present, say I am pretty and that I pass as a woman without any doubt. They all said that they would never, in a million years, suspect that I am trans. Yet, I catch people staring at me and I wonder if I am clocked. Again, I know I am not a PlayBoy model or anything like that, but everybody around me says that I am completely passable. So, why do people stare at me?
>>
File: evas.jpg (85KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
evas.jpg
85KB, 720x960px
>>8773188
and here's another picture
>>
>>8773188
>>8773189
It's likely that you pass to cis people but people on this board that know the signs and are on the look-out for them could easily clock you from your large face.

People could be staring at you (or you're imagining they're staring at you) for a lot of reasons. For example, I have an aunt in her early 50s who's cis but 6'0", and has been stared at by some people her whole life because it's unusual to see a woman that tall, especially since she's also taller than her husband. Unless you live somewhere extremely liberal, I'd say if nobody's ever said anything to your face about it it's likely you pass 99% of the time to cis people.

also IDK if those are actual pictures or if you pulled those off the net, since I couldn't be bothered reverse image searching, but I'll take your post in good faith.
>>
>>8773188
post profile view
>>
They're lying to you
>>
File: evas3.jpg (46KB, 350x798px) Image search: [Google]
evas3.jpg
46KB, 350x798px
>>8773188
do you really think I have a large face?
>>
>>8773243
Yes. But like I said, unless you live somewhere extremely liberal, I think people would have said it to your face if you don't pass.

I can clock you immediately but I browse here. If nobody's ever said anything to your face (shouted harassment on the street etc) it's possible trans issues are so off the radar of cis people in your area that it simply doesn't occur to them that you could be trans, even if they think you look unusual. It really depends on where you live.
>>
>>8773230
you are jealous
>>
>>8773258
I mean, I have heard people whispering multiple times, or I believe I heard people calling me "sir", more than once, but, my therapists insist it's all in my mind, so, I am even questioning my sanity. Like, one day in a store a guy said "excuse me, sir", and my therapist swears he probably meant "sarah"
>>
>>8773266
Did the guy know you and would have reason to know your name?
>>
>>8773274
my name is not Sarah, the guy never saw me before. My therapist says the guy probably confused me with a girl whose name is Sarah. I don't know what to think. Everyone I speak to says that it's all in my mind and that nobody would ever clock me. You didn't answer my question, do I really have a large face?
>>
>>8773283
>my name is not Sarah
Hello not Sarah, pleased to meet you! I'm not Anonymous.
>>
>>8773188
>>8773189
>>8773243
If you aren't a troll (highly likely), then your therapists are bald-faced lying to you.

You don't look atrociously hon-like, but you definitely don't pass.

And I don't mean just because I know what trannies look like, my grandma could clock you.

Get FFS, seriously
>>
>>8773315
I am not a troll and I appreciate your honesty. At least, you are confirming that I am not crazy and I don't have BDD.
>>
>>8773188
y your tits looks so weird
>>
>>8773283
I answered the question, I said yes. If you're not a troll I'm not sure why your therapists are gaslighting you like that instead of saying something more reasonable (like that many tall cis women get occasionally misgendered), or that not passing 100% of the time doesn't invalidate your transition.

>>8773315
My grandma and mom definitely wouldn't clock the second photo and may not clock the first, but they'd absolutely clock the third.
>>
File: 0f4.jpg (14KB, 315x327px) Image search: [Google]
0f4.jpg
14KB, 315x327px
>>8773243
oh honey, guess where I put this photo?
>>
File: 1503629991582.png (313KB, 350x798px) Image search: [Google]
1503629991582.png
313KB, 350x798px
>>8773361
I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, but pic related is what you'd need to do to your face to pass.

Open both the original and this in tabs and then flip back and forth.

You need Rhinoplasty, chin shave, and jaw shave.

One thing you can do right now though is get rid of the bags under your eye. Use vitamin C serums, get enough sleep, cleanse, moisturize, exfoliate, and use concealer.

I think you could potentially pass.
>>
>>8773504
ntayrt but also, the style of lip you're doing in that is very 90s and also very draggy. You shouldn't be using darker lipliner than your lips in this day and age, it's really uncommon. At your age a satin neutral, pink or coral lipstick is a much safer bet.
>>
Like the other anon said, you're not hideous at all,but you don't entirely pass. I'm not trans nor an expert on passing, but I do think that you are not hopeless. Thankfully, you seem to be sensible op. The people that misgendered you were cunts. I know it's easier said than done, but don't pay any mind to them. Do what you need to feel good about yourself. In the end, whether a trans person passes or not does not determine their worth as a person nor does it invalidate their gender. Godspeed.

Going off this, op''s therapist was obviously lying to her face so as to not be hurtful, but lying to a patient is just wrong. That said, what should the therapist should have done?
>>
>>8773560
>That said, what should the therapist should have done?
What >>8773377 said I think.
>>
File: 1503633110350.png (291KB, 350x798px) Image search: [Google]
1503633110350.png
291KB, 350x798px
>>8773552
Good point anon, I also noticed your lips could use a lip tuck. Updated the photo to account for that.

I think I should just call myself photoshop-autist at this point
>>
>>8773560
I prefer the truth and not someone like my therapist who says I am imagining things (they didn't use that expression, but they said "ideas of reference" and that I misinterpret things")
>>
>>8773189
You pass. Like my mom with black hair.
>>
>>8773243
Use a more natural shade of lipstick
>those eyes
Your tranny bags look like the gates of Hell. Better to keep your glasses on.
>>
>>8773826
>Latin American shitskins think this is what women are supposed to look like
My sides
>>
>>8773188
wtf is wrong with your tits jesus christ answer a simple question ffs

just at the glance at op photo I can tell the tits look super weird are they fake or what?
>>
>>8773260

Not >>8773230
But seriously, they're lying to you. You do not look like a woman. You look like a man in drag.

It's not even your massive man hands, and thick fingers, or your forearms, upper arm length and shoulder width. All of those are dead give-aways for someone who knows.

It's your face. You genuinely look masculine. Your features are large and hardened. They don't look feminine at all. You don't even look like a really masculine woman. You definitely look like a man.

Your chin and jawline is very masculine, your cheekbones and brow ridge are too prominent. Your hair looks fake, and it looks like you're trying to hide a receding hairline - which is very masculine.

And you have a very thick neck which is another very masculine feature.

People are staring because you look like a man dressed as a woman - with over the top drag-queen makeup.

Your psychiatrists have been lying to you.
>>
File: bulma.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bulma.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
so, now that you know you're unpassable hon OP, what are you going to do?

detransition?
>>
File: IMG_0583.jpg (197KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0583.jpg
197KB, 640x1136px
I have the same problem. Therapist and friends say I look like a girl but I get looks, men and girls giving me weird smiles everyday. I've had friends tell me my hair and other things look great on days they very do not look great so I don't trust them.
Also my biggest thing
>your shoulders are so narrow omg
>someone else
>they're kinda big but it look ok on you body I guess
WHICH ONE
>>
>>8774934
>>8773188

So this is basically just a thread of trannies realizing that everyone knows they're a tranny.

Honest questions:

Did you actually think that people wouldn't be able to tell?

Did you just fantasize that you would pass, or did you actually expect to be able to pass?

Do you genuinely believe that you will 'complete' transitioning? That your body won't age in a way it is biologically and genetically programmed to do - making you look more masculine as you get older?

I'm genuinely asking. Thx.
>>
>>8774963
it won't age that way due to no T
>>
>>8774934
protip: straight dudes do give a fuck about your shoulders
>>
>>8774988

Yes. it really will. You clearly haven't seen enough trannies.
>>
>>8775079
in what ways?

voice? balding?
muscle mass?

maybe facial hair?
>>
>>8773188
DON'T YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THAT THERAPISTS AND FFS DOCTORS ARE GOING TO FUCKING LIE TO YOUR FACE? THEY WANT YOUR MONEY, DO YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THEY ARE GOING TO ALIENATE A PATIENT AND TELL HER SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN? SERIOUSLY? WHY DO YOU EVEN BELIEVE THERAPISTS?
>>
>>8775397
Lol this. OP sometimes the little voice in your head is right and actions speak louder than words.
>>
>>8775079
Older trans people end up looking that way because they don't block testosterone until they transition when they're old
>>
>>8774963
>genetically programmed to do
Explain this genetic programming and where it is to be found.
>>
>>8775686
Well technically we are generically programmed to grow balls that produce testosterone that causes all the rest, but that's not a strong basis for their claim.
>>
>>8773188
you look sort of like that one SNL actress, so that might be one reason people are staring.
>>
>>8773188
this is OP. I think some of you are missing the point. I have never said I was a supermodel. If I did say that I was a bombshell or drop dead gorgeous, please let me know where I said that. Thank you
>>
>>8775079
>confirmation bias: the post
>>
File: late transitioner.jpg (20KB, 248x468px) Image search: [Google]
late transitioner.jpg
20KB, 248x468px
>>8773188
Because your face looks uncanny valley weird. It looks like a mix of a really old woman and a young dude due to the fact that your face is both wide and long (it's called "expanded facial planes" by us clocking professionals). Your wide chin isn't doing you any favor either.
Your hairline/forehead is kinda shitty too desu.
Your upper lip is thin.
Your upper lip to nose ratio is masculine.
You literally have no hips and your bod overall resembles pic related.
I won't even mention your hands because that's kinda a low hanging fruit tbhon.

Trust me, I am a professional clocker also tranny so I should know my shit.
.t. professional clocker
>>
>>8773315
>troll
Seconding this. OP thinks they're a clever troll.
>>
>>8774934
I think you pass. Maybe they give you a weird smile because you're attractive!
>>
>>8777093
>Exhibit A: Genuine Susanite hugboxing
>>
>>8775397
not all countries are america, anon
some of don't pay our doctors directly/individually
>>
>>8773243
You have hon-tier taste in makeup desu
>>
>>8774934
You look kind of retarded but I wouldn't clock you
>>
>>8777044
>It looks like a mix of a really old woman and a young dude due

how could that be possible? It's either old or young? How can you look old and young at the same time?
>>
>>8774934
You can pass as a local in my bedroom, cutie ;) ;)
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.