[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think she will actually be pretty in 20 years if she does HRT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: tbfrfemO.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tbfrfemO.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
do you think she will actually be pretty in 20 years if she does HRT
>>
>>8772982
is bradley a transbian or 'bisexual'?
>>
>>8772995
Either way she's trans so you shouldn't deadname her.
>>
>>8772995
actually i just read their wiki page and it looks like they lied about being gay for attention
>>
in 20 years he will still be traitor scum
>>
>>8772982
Is he actually not on HRT?
>>
>>8773133
I don't think so, and I don't think he's had any laser treatment either. Right now he just looks like a manlet with makeup desu.
>>
File: ?..........png (884KB, 1406x1448px) Image search: [Google]
?..........png
884KB, 1406x1448px
>>8773136
It looks like in that article about him that he read about HRT like eight years ago but "didn't feel like pursuing it at the time".
>>
File: 1486167914656.png (150KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1486167914656.png
150KB, 299x299px
Manning has repeatedly stated they want "OPEN BORDERS", which is interesting given that most people outside of the borders that they want opened would likely stomp them to death in the street if given the opportunity. And I mean literally curbstomping them, not just the act of taking some faggy larpy picture of your elevated boot to post on Twitter as some sort of vacuous political message against "fascism".
>>
Does this board seriously think she doesn't' look decent already? Especially considering that she supposedly hasn't been on HRT.
>>
>>8773011
So much for trannies not getting female privilege.
>>
>>8773011
>Goes on hunger strike in September of last year to get srs.
>Gets it.

Kinda taking it far if you aren't actually trans don't you think?
>>
>it's another "the person who has spent almost her entire adult life to date in military prison, underwent hunger strikes and wasn't even allowed to start growing her hair out until a few months ago upon her release doesn't instantly normalise into society, what a shocker" episode

give her a few years and she'll be fine, she's probably only just beginning to process the trauma of the last 7 years right now ffs
>>
>>8773254
some pics are eh but the pic of her stepping off the parade float made my heart go dokidoki
>>
>>8776345
Also pretty sure she leaked some real bullshit that the U.S. was doing. Not a traitor if that's the case.
>>
>>8776345
gotta put on a good show to get Obama's pardon
>>
>>8776345
that was for hormones, not SRS, they refused to give her SRS and she had to hunger strike to even get HRT

and I doubt the quality of her dosages etc. have been excellent for that last year in prison either, so we might as well count her release day as day zero for her starting HRT
>>
>>8776361
yeah
the big thing being a good few thousand civilian deaths the military had outright failed to report on, essentially brushing huge numbers' of peoples' entire lives under the rug simply for PR- to make it seem like Afghanistan was going more smoothly than it actually was

she personally agreed with the reasons the US went to war, but disliked the way it was being conducted re: foreign civilians being as expendable as trash, and the fact that the cost of the war would not be accurately tallied with the exclusion of these civilian deaths
>>
>>8776361
>traitor
Who cares? America murders countless vulnerable Americans >>8775775 >>8776367 To betray a nation like that is the only moral course of action.
>>
>>8776396
>hon mangry because she can't get her cypro for fast castration and starts making up shit about prostate cancer victims

lolwut
>>
>>8776345
They said she lied about being GAY for attention. I don't doubt that she is really trans though.
>>
>>8776456
(((They)))
>>
>>8776456
Have you heard him talk? It is obviously a fem gay guy.
>>
>>8776378

> murder iraqis
> become hero

k
>>
>>8773010
BRADLEY BRADLEY BRADLEY
>>
>>8772982
>if michael cera came out as trans
>>
>>8772982
>5'2
>already pretty qt

She's pretty blessed already tbqh, she'll be fine once her hair grows.
>>
>>8773010
Once it betrayed American national security and endangered the lives of the brave men and women serving it's nation, it lost the right to have any say in how we refer to it.
>>
>>8773010
i think once you become worthy of being recorded in history books or on wikipedia you dont get to cry "muh deadname"

did caitlyn jenner compete in the olympics? no that was bruce jenner
in 2k 10 + 7 she is caitlyn but in the olympics he was bruce
>>
>>8779090
If it wasn't for her we wouldn't have found out the extent the US Govt spies illegally on other countries. U mad.
>>
>she
no matter how many parts of your body you chop off, men will always be men and women will be women and no surgery or HRT will change it, if you fail to accept that you should eat a bullet
>>
>>8780205
>words we just made up
>'will always be'
anon...
>>
>>8772982
he needs to be hanged for treason,being trans doesnt mean you are free from critisism
>>
>>8780157
brit here. i dont care about spies

all she did was endanger us.

evil countries should not be allowed privacy, good ones have nothing to hide

and blackmail against the leaders of europe is a GOOD thing
>>
>>8780250
>nothing to hide nothing to fear
>no bad tactics only bad targets
>>
>>8780255
the USA has juristiction over all countries.

countries like germany who are ex nazi need to be kept in line

even now they refuse to pay reperations to poland
>>
>>8773011
She was in the trans community before the leaks

>>8772982
Probably more in like 5, didnt she just start hrt recently
Needs to grow her hair cause the current one doesn't do her any favors
>>
>>8780261
Germans are generally more opposed to Nazi ideology than Americans themselves are. Germany prosecutes Holocaust deniers, America defends marching with swastikas as "free speech". Wasn't there a recent survey saying something like 10% of Americans are sympathetic to neo-Nazi ideology?
>>
>>8780390
>krauts are authoritarians, Americans are for actual freedom
We knew this already
>>
>>8773010
I can feel the estrogen (artificial or otherwise) seeping through this post.
>>
>>8780261
Germany is a good country now. The UK is the new Nazi country and owes Germany, Poland and France 100.000.000 euros in reparations for English nationalism.
>>
File: 1503628784344.png (613KB, 624x832px) Image search: [Google]
1503628784344.png
613KB, 624x832px
>>8773254
>>
>>8780261
>>8780415
>Germany is bad because they're nazis
>America is good because they give freedom to nazis
So which is it?
>>
>>8772982

I think this is an FtoMtoF. The ears are small and feminine looking. I think Bruce Jenner is the same.
>>
>she
>>
>>8772982
in 3 years top she'll be a gigacutie

I'm so stoked we have such an awesome trans hero

let's all forget about Jenner and name Chelsea trans woman of the century

>>8772995
pretty sure she's just into guys, so straight

also deadnaming doesn't make you cool or edgy

>>8773011
she didn't, it's an extremely typical journey for a straight trans woman

kinda like bi now, gay later, they have trouble accepting their femaleness at first and/or don't want to face transmisogyny so they compromise and try living as a gay male at first

>>8773129
the leaks did not endanger any lives

she's a true patriot who gave clear evidence that the US willingly killed American civilians reporting on the conflict

>>8773133
>>8773136
>>8773156
she pursued HRT while in prison in addition to counseling

she is definitely on hormones now

>>8776355
right? she's a hero who went through hell

>>8776456
>>8776472
you're both geniuses 9_9

>>8778995
by the time she's in her thirties she'll have a few books under her belt, make regular rounds on the media, and have a hunky veteran husband and maybe some adopted/surrogated kids

she's seems very feminine and domestic

>>8779090
she's one of those brave women and she exposed all the war crimes committed by this corrupt country

indoctrinated unearned patriotism is creepy and shows a lack of intellect

>>8780535
>black/blue lipstick doesn't look food on anyone, otherwise she looks fine
>>
>>8772982
This is a walking victim of MKUltra experimentation. I'm not saying he was High-T when he was in the service, but he had to at least get through boot camp. Now, suddenly once he's detained and disappeared by the feds he decides to cut off his dick and balls and castrate himself? They've just literally destroyed his entire ancestral bloodline through mind manipulation and conditioning as punishment for giving up state secrets and classified information.
>>
>>8783083
>ywn be experimentally transitioned by the military
>>
>>8773129
Eat shit, bootlicker.
>>
>>8783137
Show me any evidence that this guy had "identity issues" prior to his incarceration. I'll wait.
>>
>>8783083
>>8783159
>MKUltra

lolwut

it's been well-documented that Chelsea knew she was trans long before the leak

part of the whole reason she was having an emotional breakdown that caused her to not care if she was executed or imprisoned for life was that her gay boyfriend had broken up with her because she began dressing as a girl on her off-time and wanted to transitioning

>but he had to at least get through boot camp
she did abysmally in boot camp, couldn't do a lot of the physical exercises and was so insubordinate to her superiors that she would scream back at them if they yelled at her, earning her the nickname 'General Manning"

she was actually about to be discharged, but the Army was is such need for computer savvy intelligence analysts that they had no choice but to use her tech talents

she only got through basic training solely because of her undeniable knowledge and skill when it came to computers, she failed everything else

>any evidence that this guy had "identity issues" prior to his incarceration

>"In November 2009 Manning wrote to a gender counselor in the United States, said she felt female, and discussed having surgery. The counselor told Steve Fishman of New York magazine in 2011 that it was clear Manning was in crisis, partly because of her gender concerns, but also because she was opposed to the kind of war in which she found herself involved." - Wikipedia

source: http://nymag.com/news/features/bradley-manning-2011-7/index4.html
>>
>>8783159
You're gonna be waiting for a LONG time then since that has nothing to do with him being a traitor or not.
>>
No, hopefully Brad kills itself soon.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.