[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay web series dumpster fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Needs_More_Gay.png (2MB, 1533x876px) Image search: [Google]
Needs_More_Gay.png
2MB, 1533x876px
>Be me
> [spoiler] Cis boy [/spoiler] art student
>Lesbian art friend gets idea to make gay-mob web series
> Lesbro gets tons of people involved
>Whole thing gets shot and we even get someone to do the soundtrack
> Everything seems great, everyone in high spirits and we wait for it to go online.

5 months later

>Nothing happens
>Get called over by lesbro to help edit
>Uh-oh
>Lighting in half the shots are too dark
>Soundtrack is literally some dude plucking one note at a time
>Acting ranges from meme to sad
>Audio files aren't matched up to video yet
>She tells me she might try to turn it into a satire
>fuck

After looking over the rough cut, it is possible that it could be turned into a Room-ish type meme, but I really don't think that would sit well with the gay fans she has rounded up over the past year. I really want to help her make it all turn out alright, but don't know if this all will pan out. Any suggestions anon?

-Pic related
>>
Tell us more, anon
>>
File: gay lax.png (2MB, 1568x779px) Image search: [Google]
gay lax.png
2MB, 1568x779px
>>8772655
It's about two rival mobs that have turf wars while also saving lesbian romance in between. I haven't been very involved in the script, but i think that could be the best description I could give. There are make out scenes and shooting scenes, and the only the two men in the show are both fucks.
>>
>>8772679
So it's essentially "Baby's first drama movie" only they genderswapped the cast?
>>
File: skeletor.png (2MB, 1399x788px) Image search: [Google]
skeletor.png
2MB, 1399x788px
>>8772725
P-much. How do I save it, and make it golden-shit tier.

Pic also related
>>
>>8772751
Become godly at editing, learn to do ADR and then retake the dialogue, soundtrack is a non-issue since you can redo that whenever you want.

If the audio is salvageable, look for clicks or sudden sounds and sync them up to the video with the waveform, easy peasy.
As for too dark, if it's not noisy then just pull it up with some color grading.

Shit I would love to help honestly but idk what the fuck I can do over the web. Got a discord?
>>
File: capped by lesbro.png (3MB, 1691x917px) Image search: [Google]
capped by lesbro.png
3MB, 1691x917px
>>8772813
Looks like she is getting a handle on the audio, I can send chips of footage in a discord though if anyone wants a peak.

https://discord.gg/ZWSTE3
>>
>>8772813
That advice is actually helping though, thank you
>>
I think part of the issue here is HOW it was filmed. That picture you just posted with the gun isn't very dynamic since it's short at normal eye level.
>>
>>8772859
Sent too soon. What I was suggesting was to reshoot any super-awkward scenes if they are cringy
>>
>>8772864
Doesn't sound like she is planning on any reshoots, and it's just going to be a bunch of scene cutting. Can the cringe work in its favor if we spin it right tho?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.