[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fascis/tttt/ Discord Server

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: TransNazi.png (31KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
TransNazi.png
31KB, 450x300px
We've seen the /polgb/ and Gay NatSoc discord servers get advertised on here, but both are notably trans-exclusive.

Which I think we can all agree is fine, no one is obligated to let trannies in, but all the same I get the impression that I'm not the only one here who wants to take hormones by day and fight (((globalists))) by night.

So anyone up for creating a FascTrans server? I barely comprehend how the app works, so I don't think I'm a good candidate but is anyone with a better handle on it up for volunteering? Anyone else up for joining?
>>
Why the ever loving fuck would you want to associate with these guys? Are you like 14 and think it's cool? These people don't want you or respect you. You can be against globalism all you want, doesn't mean you have to sign up with these retards.
>>
>>8772533

>These people don't want you or respect you

Entirely irrelevant to whether or not their ideology is right.
>>
>>8772542
Which it isn't.
>>
Franco was cool
>>
>>8772505
>>8772533
Entirely wrong anon, we need everybody we can get. I personally come here to troll but I'm glad I saw this, I'm openminded OP, you'll be respected with me, can't tell you about the others.
>>
>>8772505
>Which I think we can all agree is fine, no one is obligated to let trannies in,
Sounding a little liber/tttt/arian there.
>>
>One common definition of fascism focuses on three concepts: the fascist negations (anti-liberalism, anti-communism and anti-conservatism); nationalist authoritarian goals of creating a regulated economic structure to transform social relations within a modern, self-determined culture; and a political aesthetic of romantic symbolism, mass mobilization, a positive view of violence, and promotion of masculinity, youth and charismatic leadership

I mean technically, you could have a trans-inclusive fascist government. Its incredibly unlikely, and you'll struggle to find like-minded others, but props at the least for being a truly original and independent thinker, OP. You're a rarity.
>>
>>8772505
are there any communist servers?

you could call it lgb-tankies
>>
File: alice.jpg (27KB, 323x512px) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
27KB, 323x512px
>>8772684
>>
>>8772505
I am not a fascist but I am a nationalist. I'd be into this potentially if we had reasonable discussion or something. I hate globalism. Just don't think literal Nazi shit is that meaningful. The whole point of nationalism is too build an ideology for your nation, just stealing the one Germany made up from 100 years ago seems to go against the point.

Tbh being trans lends itself to nationalism. A belief that the individual, person or state, can be a source of meaning and importance. Otherwise how else can you argue your existence? You need philosophy first, not appeals to science like most people do, and if you take a Nietzsche approach it lends to nationalism. Hence the Ubermensch idea.
>>
>>8772819
Nietzsche approach leads to nationalism? what did you smoke while reading his thoughts? :/
>>
>>8772819
Nietzsche was the biggest anti-nationalist outside of marxists.
>>
>>8772829
Nietzsche was quite infamously used as Nazi propaganda, largely due to the efforts of his sister (who was basically a proto-Nazi) who encouraged the belief that the "ubermensch" was related to the idea of the Aryan master race. What I find more questionable though is the idea that looking for meaning within the self leads one to nationalism. I suppose that's one possible path of philosophical awakening, but it doesn't seem straightforward.
>>
>>8772586
>being a truly original and independent thinker
Nazism is a meme on 4chan by this point, it'd be more original for him to post a leftwing discord.
>>
These give me life. I like how serious they are too. Kinda cute
>>
>>8772829
Well, in my view of nationalism -- not jingoism and patriotic neocon hooha -- nationalism comes from a place of individual will. If you read Nietzsche, what is most thrilling about his ideas, is the salvaging of truth for the individual from the remains of Truth. The tautological nature of it.

It is my reading to see the individual will to power being an Ideology of Self -- not of selfishness, but of individual sovereignty. God is dead, which means metaphysical and ontological mores can no longer be propped up. Meaning is up to those who push past slave morality, slave mentality.

As a trans person, to be this means arguing for Self based on the phenomenology of the Self. If I were to do my damndest to argue that I have a right to exist in the way I do, and not only that but that I am correct about my being, I wouldn't appeal to biology because trans people existed before we could "prove" we did. So we must turn inwards, turn to philosophy, turn to phenomenon, turn to Self, turn to Will.

When it comes to nationalism, like I said, I don't want to take what exists. But the nation is the individual, globalism is the broad brush that is the enemy of the individual once it starts imposing rules and regulations. To be trans, you must live life your own way, and make a declaration of Self in a way most people never have to. Have a sovereignty of Self, and in my mind, that lends itself more to a strong independent nation. Not a fascist nation necessarily but I could talk to fascists who aren't genocidal and simply think it's a good system. But if you are trans, you're fighting against the globalism of ideals. Not globalism politically, but globalism as a foundation of ideology.

We must protect the individual, thereby the community, the nation. When it comes to world politics, there should be no unipolar control, but rather individuals coming together. Individuals radically oneself. Das da real diversity. I think it works with America's enlightenment founding.
>>
fascists go away desu
>>
>>8772905
Is anyone who is not a subhuman actually use discord?
>>
File: 1419668657072.png (44KB, 162x202px) Image search: [Google]
1419668657072.png
44KB, 162x202px
>>8772505
>fascist
>cisist
>cis

triggered
>>
>>8773007
Transhumanism's where it's at.
>>
>>8773007
fastranst?
>>
>>8772586
It's simple. Beta men should be sterilized. Strong men have no desire to take hormones. The weak fear the strong. Trannies are doing exactly what they should be doing - culling themselves from the gene pool. Why stop them?
>>
>>8772505
/polgb/ discord member here. I highly encourage this.
>>
>>8773583
only to ward off trannies
>>
>>8772505
great, more idiots who never read a page of history and think its cool to support genocidal ideology
you are as braindead and reprehensible as lefties who think commies were good
>>
>>8773582

This guy gets it

(and probably fucks)

>>8773650

>history presents a single and authoritative objective set of events and moral-political conclusions

Even if you think genocide is inherently wrong, the moral calculus of post-war liberalism does not translate into an *objective* critique of *one version* of an ideology that has resulted in genocide. Smart people can disagree on morals, politics, and whether a million innocent lives are worth a hundred years of social development. If anyone is brain dead, it's you, for thinking your mainstream post-war view of political morality is the only valid one.
>>
>>8773650
>statists
>ever not braindead
>>
>>8773625
What's wrong with that? Trannies get a safe space.
>>
>>8772505
Idk how I feel about fascism specifically, but I'm not really opposed to talking to trans people who are pro-fascism. I mean, the idea is that this is generally nationalist, anti-Jew, etc., right?

I've never used Discord, do people usually voicechat or text chat or what?

>>8772542
>the number of people who don't get this
I'm not a white nationalist and trans because I want to suck some Nazi dick. I'm white nationalist and trans because I'm fucking trans and those are the politics I came to because I believe they're right.

>>8772586
>I mean technically, you could have a trans-inclusive fascist government.
Well yeah, it's a medical condition. It's like saying you could have an asthma-inclusive fascist government.

Of course /pol/ ain't gonna see it that way.

>>8772829
>>8772877
>Nietzsche was the biggest anti-nationalist
I have not read him myself, but a guy I'm friendly with through Twitter is pretty obsessed with him. He's told me that he thinks Nietzsche was basically a European Identitarian, and the people who say he's "anti-nationalist" are essentially misreading him. He's non-Western, so he doesn't really have an agenda to present the guy as a white Identitarian for the sake of his own racial identity, so I found his descriptions of Nietzsche's ideas pretty interesting.

>>8773650
>more idiots who never read a page of history
Literally any time you see this accusation, you know it means one thing: they unquestioningly believe literally everything that was in their high school history textbook.
>>
>>8774455
>non-Western
You fucking what
>>
In the words of cancer kys
>>
>>8772505
No matter how sincerely you hold these beliefs, you will only ever be considered a useful idiot to others who do, and that's best case scenario. No matter how they treated you beforehand, if they were to ever actually come to power you would be killed.
>>
>>8772877
>>8772878
Nietzsche hated GERMANY, and he had a good reason to do so. He wasn't anti-nationalist in the slightest except for this.
>>
>>8774725
Read Antichrist and Twwilight of idols. He hated nationalism EXPLICITLY.
>>
This sort of spam is off-topic and should be banned tbqh, it's intentionally spamming an /lgbt/ board with straight dude politics.

>>8772542
Actually, myself is the only thing that matters.
>>
I remember white people killing the original trans people of the Americas, now white man wants to steal our culture but instead of doing it the right way, you all just end up being faggots.

Whites are a joke.
>>
>>8774879
>trans girls
>straight dudes
kys terf
>>
>>8774925
It's called lying, retard. They're obviously cis and straight like all the other spammers, they just want to push their politics on the board.
>>
>>8774936
t. cis and straight and wanting to push his/her own politics
>>
>>8774968
Yes obviously trans-positive politics are pushed mostly by straight cis people, while anti-trans anti-gay anti-degeneracy politics are surely being spearheaded by transbians.
This makes sense.
Of course.
Surely.
>>
Repressor who is clerical fascist
>>
>FascTrans
Is this kind of like a self-hating jew type of deal? Do you defectives have any sense of irony?
>>
>>8772505

Why cant we just have a politics sever in general?

Poli/tttt/ics
>>
>>8775353
Because that's a stupid meme because all political groups very quickly become dominated by one ideology and any attempt to build a "everyone invited" political channel is usually obviously an attempt to build a place named like that, but still dominated by one ideology, to try to trick people. Think like /pol/ is.
>>
>>8775394

I think theres enough political diversity on tttt though

If everyone argued their points I think we could pull it off
>>
>>8772724
Wait, which Alice..?
We have far too many of them.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.