[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else not satisfied with passing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: midtransitioners.png (268KB, 307x527px) Image search: [Google]
midtransitioners.png
268KB, 307x527px
I pass 98% of the time, but I still get intense dysphoria regarding my face. Is this a common thing?
>>
>>8772439
Everyone experiences dysphoria to different degrees.

It's why some people feel like they NEED bottom surgery, and others are not as concerned with getting it.

It sounds like your dysphoria is pretty extreme, I dunno what could help it. I assume you're in contact with a gender therapist?
>>
>>8772439
Photo?
>>
>>8772503
Any angle requests?
>>
>>8772503
Flattering, profile, head on? Full compilation for anons on 4chan to analyze?
>>
>>8772694
full compliation
>>
>midtransitioners.png
Literally me tbHON.
>>
>>8772959
Tbhon. I love you hon
>>
File: headon.jpg (233KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
headon.jpg
233KB, 1280x960px
>>8772503
Don't say I never did anything for you, 4chan.
>>
>>8773016
e m b a r r a s s m e n t
>>
File: headon.jpg (479KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
headon.jpg
479KB, 1280x960px
>>8772503
>>
>>8773016
Are you that 16 year old mtf? Anyway i pass even in boymode but, i still see my old self on my face and it only makes me feel bad.
>>
File: right side bias.jpg (459KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
right side bias.jpg
459KB, 1280x960px
>>8772941
>>8773035
From reddit? Yeah.
>>
>>8773016
no pass
>>8773029
pass
>>
File: sideview.png (1MB, 615x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sideview.png
1MB, 615x1280px
>>8773060
Well, let's hope no meets me when I'm upside down. ^^^or facing to the side
>>
>>8773056
>From reddit? Yeah.
Right. Anyway why do you get dysphoric? The more different i look from my older self the better i feel, tho my self perception changed based on my mood so it's kinda shitty at times.You probably have an idea why even if you don't exactly know.
>>
>>8773081
You look fine you fucking dweeb

I don't know if you're fishing for compliments or what but you pass fine and you know it
>>
>>8773083
changes*
>>
You pass fine in all your pics except for >>8773016 where you look like a hon
>>
>>8772941
>>8773083
Why does anyone get dysphoric? Because our brains have decided to torture us because we have male parts. It's not exactly a rational thing.

>>8773087
Yeah, I do pass fine.

>>8773060
>>8773123
Aghh, that's not the point.

Anyone else know they pass but still feel incredibly dysphoric about how they look?
>>
>>8773128
just kill me, friends.
>>
I don't know. Chock it up to teenage insecurity, I guess. I should probably see a therapist and stop petitioning /lgbt/
>>
>>8772439
>I know I look like a man why does it bother me

Because you are trying to deceive people and you know it is wrong.
>>
>>8773029
>>8773081
what's your ethnicity, f am ?
>>
>>8773128
>Because our brains have decided to torture us because we have male parts. It's not exactly a rational thing.
True but if you pass and like get the idea that you're an amab away, i reckon you'd be better off than a neet mtf who never goes out of her house and never presents female 2 years into hormones only to shitpost about hormones not working(not saying this about you. Just making an example). I'm still stuck in a weird state of confusion as to what i look like but it's getting better. I think a big part of dysphoria will go away if i get srs since i subconsciously think that i have a vagina, then see my penis and go wtf
>>8773147
Yeah, posting here about your issues isn't really gonna help. Get someone who is a professional to help you get over your issues imo.
>>
>>8773158
>f than a neet mtf who never goes out of her house and never presents female 2 years into hormones only to shitpost about hormones not working
Holy crap, that's me! Tbhon.
>>
>>8772439
I'm ftm and I feel the same way anon, I practically always pass but my sexually dimorphic features are still really obvious and distressing to me
>tfw can't vent to other trannies because humblebrag and can't to cis friends because they look uncomfortable and concerned
>>
File: feelsman.jpg (20KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
feelsman.jpg
20KB, 500x461px
>>8773152
Very white?

>>8773250
Oh thank god, you get it. I don't have anyone to talk to about trans things in real life, and internet people act like I can't have dysphoria because they have it worse.
>>
>>8773250
What features do ftms get that kind of dysphoria about?
>>
>>8773307
>Very white?
So English/German?
>>
>>8773382
German/Swedish
>>
>>8773029
nice hair how you do it?
>>
>>8773348
not him but my feminine bone structure will never stop bothering me. i pass now and ive come to terms with not having a dick and all that but even still its depressing to know that my frame is far more feminine than any cis male's and i can never change it, and on top of it it's something that people tend to notice.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 675x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 675x411px
>>8773307
I know that feel so hard, on one hand I feel guilty like I shouldn't complain, but on the other hand it's something that drastically impacts my life
>>8773348
Oh man small hand size, small rib cage, the size/width of my pelvis, the way that my posture is affected by my frame that I try to train myself out of, more feminine facial features like rounded hairline and higher eyebrows... I know it's a meme that ftm is ez mode and I DO pass, but the surgeries and things I can do to correct my skeleton or my face are just as limited. and that's not touching on genitalia or tits because it's a given
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.