[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repressing is driving me nuts. Sometimes I just want to shout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: ofkwe.jpg (65KB, 640x405px) Image search: [Google]
ofkwe.jpg
65KB, 640x405px
Repressing is driving me nuts. Sometimes I just want to shout that I want to be a woman because I feel like I'm going to burst if I don't. I've accepted that I'm never going to transition because my body is already irreparably fucked but I have no idea how to deal with the desire to tell others what I am anyhow. Just keeping this a secret is taking a weird toll on me and I'm not even feminine so it's not like I'm hiding anything. How do you deal with this?
>>
>>8772351
Why do you need to keep it a secret? Do you have anyone you're really close to that you can tell?

I told my best friend that I wanted to change sex but had accepted it was too late and I wouldn't pass, just so they knew what was going on with me.
>>
>>8772378
>Why do you need to keep it a secret?
If people find out I'll face a lot of prejudice which I can avoid by just not doing so.

>Do you have anyone you're really close to that you can tell?
No. No one.
>>
>>8772351
how old are you and why didn't you transition sooner? either way, you should consider transitioning anyway. a chance at happiness is better than a lifetime of misery.
>>
>>8772388
Either learn to be open about it and not give a fuck, or develop some relationships close enough to tell, or accept that the lack of emotional intimacy and trusted people in your life is why you have to keep this a secret
>>
I'm Catholic agp repressor and what help is prayer and confession
>>
>>8772404
Well, you're on the tranny board, so how much has it really helped?
>>
>>8772420
Enough. Nice to see fellow repressors etc
>>
>>8772427
Do you ever wonder what might have been?

How can you live with that?

T. 19yr agp who's starting hormones this week
>>
File: GettyImages-518798932.jpg (368KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-518798932.jpg
368KB, 1500x1000px
>>8772351
>I'm not even feminine
So yeah don't do it.
>>
>>8772427
>Enough.
>Tormented
:/
>>
>>8772435
I did few times. Several thing needed to take into account. I'm experiences agp fantasies mostly only sexually and I'm otherwise very ok with being man. I only worried that this fetish will ruin my love life.

25 y old agp repressor
>>
>>8772397
26 and because I was first an idiot and then a coward.

>>8772398
Damn, this post is too real. I know you're right though. It's as simple as that.

>>8772404
I'm glad that worked out for you.
>>
>>8772351
>>>/repgen/
>>
>>8772454
/repgen/ is full bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
>>
>>8772450
If nothing else, it helps your friends avoid doing things that you know trigger your dysphoria, which can help even if you can't transition.
>>
>>8772450
I started at 22, I don't pass, I didn't really think I had a chance either, but I had a decent result and I'm happier with my body now.

You probably wont, but you could post pics and we could comment on your chances.
>>
>>8772351

>I WANT to be a woman.
>repressing your fantasy.

Why don't you just find a healthy way to express your fantasy. Go do some drag shows.
>>
>>8772440
The one on the left is kinda cute tbqh
>>
>>8772450
go to a therapist
after a few meetings maybe you'll feel comfortable enough to talk about it/agp
could really help
>>
>>8774000
What therapist will understand AGP issues?
>>
>>8774149
Hey, if you're not me but you're responding to a conversation in a way that might make people think you are me I'd appreciate you noting that you're a different poster to avoid confusion.
>>
>>8774149
Gender therapist.
>>
>>8774560
>gender therapists
>even knowing Blanchard's name
>>
>>8777498
Your every day gender therapist, if they had read their DSM, know that autogynephilic fantasies are common among transwomen, especially late onset transwomen, and that it ultimately doesn't matter.
>>
>>8772351
You aren't a woman and will never be one. Accept being a gay male.
>>
>>8778566
>>8774149
>>
>>8778602
You don't have to follow Ray's dogma in order to know a great deal about this condition..
>>
>>8778569
>gay male
spotted the terf tbqh
>>
>>8778569
But I'm not into men you utter retard.
>>
>>8778619
Have you tried it?
>>
>>8778611
You say that but you said >>8778566 too.
>>
>>8778631
What's the contradiction?
>>
>>8778624
Are you serious?
>>
>>8778650
Have a guess.
>>
>>8778653
Yes
>>
>>8778734
You think that the mainstream view is inaccurate for some odd reason?
>>
>>8778653
>>8778741
NARRATOR: They are not.
>>
>>8778747
Thank you, mysterious voice from above!
>>
>>8778746
>some odd reason
?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.