[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

maria holic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: 173508.jpg (309KB, 736x1023px) Image search: [Google]
173508.jpg
309KB, 736x1023px
can there be more agp fantasy then this?
>>
This anime style looks old as heck. Wouldn't watch/5 tbhon.
>>
>>8772237
it's only 2010

underage please go and stay gone
>>
>>8772245
>underage
I'm 88, kiddo.
>>
>>8772250
im 69

are we compatible?
>>
>>8772230
how is maria holic agp then?
>>
>>8772230
this show isn't agp its about a lesbian chick who goes to an all girls school and she gets nosebleeds being a lesbo but breaks out in hives when she touches guys cause guys are icky. She meets a crossdresser that passes flawlessly and she is attracted to him but she doesn't know so when she finds out comedy ensues. Thats the entire show.
>>
>>8772257
>69
Wtf I ain't no pedo, kiddo.
>>
>>8772230

Aliens crash into the main character and then put him back together as a girl because they didn't understand gender differences or human anatomy and copied from the nearest examples of healthy humans.
>>
>>8772294
thats kashimashi a totally diff anime you derp.
>>
>>8772294
does he like it?
>>
>>8772274
isn't Mariya like agp dream come true? being a passable girl and attending all girls school, and being all lesbian like every transbian ever wanted?
>>
>>8772316
he just accepts it and the 2 girls who liked him before are now forced to be lesbos and a lesbian love triangle ensues as if she was never even male since they barely bring it up after the fact. Which is how society should treat passing trans people instead of all this queer crap we see these days. I know you are out there aliens please fix me I was the only who uploaded that pic that anon is using to begin with a couple days ago!
>>
>>8772321
yeah but he identifies as male wich means hes not agp you derp
>>
File: 1421351236702.gif (3MB, 409x230px) Image search: [Google]
1421351236702.gif
3MB, 409x230px
>>8772333
a lot of agp identify as males too, and fantasy doesn't need that anyway

for example a lot of shoujo games are great agp self insert fantasy too, even though mc is literally a cis woman
>>
>>8772329
>I know you are out there aliens please fix me
me too please but also don't send me to an all-girls school thanks
>>
File: 1427569930548.jpg (301KB, 900x888px) Image search: [Google]
1427569930548.jpg
301KB, 900x888px
>>8772352
if you're truly agp, you're only attracted to men because they reinforce your femininity in comparison, as opposed to women, who accent how masculine and unpassing you are

however, if you had perfect cis body, this would not be the case
>>
>>8772359
no! i'd be pseudobi even with the perfect, prettiest most feminine cis body of my dreams!
>>
File: 2714737-otoboku.jpg (564KB, 1024x1431px) Image search: [Google]
2714737-otoboku.jpg
564KB, 1024x1431px
Otoboku

>One day, the heir to the prosperous Kaburagi Corporation, a soft-spoken yet cultured young man, received a visit from his family lawyer. He came to pass on the final wish of the boy's late grandfather: that he attend an all-girls school!

>With his childhood friend Mariya - a talented fashionista - to help him with the "transition," Mizuho enrolls in his new school. It's not long before a series of strange misunderstandings leads to him being elected the school's "Elder Sister," the idol of the entire student body!

>It's one wild event after another at this all-girls charm school! Can Mizuho make it through the year with his identity - and his dignity - intact?
>>
Tangentially related: does anyone have that Berserk edit where Guts is dreaming he's a girl but then wakes up and starts crying?
>>
File: 1431358366193.jpg (159KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
1431358366193.jpg
159KB, 400x390px
>>8772369
y tf u lying
>>
>>8772376
wtf I want that to be canon now

that would place Guts-Griffith dynamic in whole different light
>>
>>8772383
i'm not! my pseudobi is real, it's not just compensation for being a male agp! cis girl agps need reinforced femininity too!
>>
>>8772342
i'd rather a good shoujo game than a trans one that doesn't hit the spot
recommend some good ones for agp self insertion?
>>
>>8772432
you could get that from a woman too..just date someone taller, or stronger, both mentally and physically...
>>
>>8772491
>just date someone taller, or stronger, both mentally and physically...
right, a man.

i do think about tomboys but it's not enough. something's always wanting.
>>
File: reverse.jpg (27KB, 200x288px) Image search: [Google]
reverse.jpg
27KB, 200x288px
reversible is pretty AGP (on the more repressed side)

a guy moves to an all male school and finds out that half the students have to dress as a girl each week (and then the other half the week after and so on)

he gets assigned a trap mentor who stays as a girl 24/7 and is graded on how feminine she can make him and he's roomed with another who stays crossdressed too.

he ends up spending most of his time learning about crossdressing.

only in japan...
>>
Himegoto-
Basically a trap gets his debt payed off by these girls and is forced to crossdress for them while being used for their entertainment. It also happens that this trap has a younger brother who crossdresses by choice and has a slight brother complex. Has 4 traps and 1 reverse trap.

Sequel/spin off of >>8772370 Otoboku Futari no Elder
Follows the cousin of the original series and takes place 2 years after the original. He was tormented by guys for being feminine and became a misandrist, so his mother decided to send him to the same all girls school she and his older cousin went to. His gender is found out by the girl he was co-elected with as "Elder Sisters", but she accepts him and they fall in love.

>tfw traps made me gay and take hormones
not like I dislike it though since I'm very attracted to my body
>>
>>8772554
wow, this really activates my agp

thanks anon
>>
>>8772805
which series has hormones? theyre never brought up in genderbender stuff from what Ive seen
>>
>>8772851
Only rarely will hormones be brought up. Being trans isn't well acknowledged/understood well in Japan, so there isn't much coverage on the topic. Neither of these involve hormones, but there are some manga that talk more about hormones.

Bokura no Hentai (our abnormalities) follows 3 boys, one with gender dysphoria, one who crossdresses to help his mentally ill mother, and crossdresses to feel normal. They each have their own problem and in the end work towards feeling better about themselves. It's a very nice read. Though the gender dysphoric one ends up being an early transitioner reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8772939
lol reeeeeing at Marika, really anon, really

at least it doesn't piss me off like Nitori in Hourou Musuko
>>
>>8773059
God I hated Hourou Musuko so much!

Like, I get that the author was going for a more realistic story about transgender youth, but damn did it still hurt to see Nitori go from cute young passable trans girl to dysphoric unpassable twinkhon.
>>
>>8773059
I don't care too much, but had I known being trans was a thing, I could have started even earlier than marika maybe. It just sucks knowing that had I told my mother "yes I prefer girls clothes" and stuff, I could have had a better body.
>tfw no one tells you things like wanting to be the opposite gender is ok
>>
>>8772851
Yuureitou has an FtM on T
>>
>>8774426
Also it's a pretty good mystery manga but the descriptions make it sound like edgy shit so if you consider giving it a try don't get discouraged
>>
>>8772304
Op asked can there be a more agp fantasy. I answered with an example.
>>
>>8772294
Pretty Face
A highschool boxing champion is on his way to a tournament with his teammates when the bus crashes. They think he's dead. Some mad scientist pops by and recovers him, alive but badly burned. He only had a picture of his crush in his wallet.
Scientist thinks he's a trap and gives him cosmetic surgery to look exactly like her. He spazzes out and tries to find his parents. They moved away out of grief. He does run into his crush who thinks he's her older sister and insists he come home with her.
Hilarity ensues as he tries to hide his powerlevel and also find a way to get the girl of his dreams. I openly lol'ed when they all go to a sauna. The doctor is pretty silly too, always wanting to give the trap character a vagina. I got shamed 3/4 through it by my sister reading it on Onemanga. I will pick it up again, someday.
>>
>>8776610
>I got shamed 3/4 through it by my sister reading it on Onemanga.
How did that go?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.