[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gays are the last bastion of masculinity against feminazism,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1503612073410.gif (842KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1503612073410.gif
842KB, 320x240px
Gays are the last bastion of masculinity against feminazism, degeneracy, sissification and transhet. Kill gays and you will destroy the human kind
>>
>>8772033
Masculinity is a concept that's evaporating in general. I think it's less accessible to gay than straights. I tried googling to see if other gay guys like James Bond and all I got was a whole bunchy of whiny bitching about the franchise.

You can't maintain a concept of masculinity while wanting to play the victim card, which most gays want to hold onto to in at least a small degree. You also can't be masculine if you hate women or femininity since they need to exist as a counter-balance; misogyny is rampant in gays.
>>
>>8772033
Gays as a whole are some of the most degenerate fags out there. You are not one of the bastions, you are a hedonistic, diseased, drug addled, and disgusting.
>>
Traps tho
>>
>>8772033
THIS, gays are not only the last bastion of masculinity but also of civilizations, once we all are purged it will happen the same that happened in stalinist USSR, we created the west and we mantain it.
>>8772064
that's what most people would say it's an alpha or chad, thanks for proving the point that gays are the only alphas left
>>
>>8772033
We are probably one of the only groups left that still unabashedly puts masculinity on a pedestal, I don't know if that makes us the last bastion for it though.
>>
>>8772125
Could you elaborate this. I know we love the male form, especially when it is sculpted properly but is there more?
>>
>>8772188
Well just go on Grindr and notice all the gays who want "masc" guys, hell this board has a regular general focused on masculine guys. Appreciation of the male form is a big part of it of course but by and large the most desirable subset of gays among the community are masc guys and we are fairly vocal about making that known.
>>
>>8772064
>hedonistic
What's wrong with hedonism? Are you a Christian/Muslim/commie retard?

>disgusting
Two masculine handsome men loving each other are the most aesthetic picture ever
>>
>>8772113
>that's what most people would say it's an alpha or chad, thanks for proving the point that gays are the only alphas left
this
anon btfo himself
feels amazing man
>>
>>8772418
Gays are the chads of the 21st century
Straight men are cucked by roasties
>>
>>8772928
this
theres no better feeling than being gay and watching straighties desperately try to impress roasties
>>
>Diseased
>Irresponsible
>Drug addict

>Alpha

Good joke
>>
>>8772928
>>8774023
Gay tops are chads.
Anyone who bottoms is just a slut.
Get it right.
>>
>>8774324
>implying chads can't get pleasure from prostate stimulation
>>
>>8776659
That's an automatic slut. Keep up.
>>
>>8774324
gay bottoms are brads
unless they're the feminized cucks
>>
>>8772079
Yeah that dude does have some pretty nice traps. I wonder what his exercise routine is
>>
>>8774324
>bottoms is just a slut
I'm not a slut! I just want to find a tall /fit/ guy to settle down with who holds me tight and loves me. Don't throw me under the bus, we're not all sluts, some of us are looking for committed relationships
>>
>>8772033

Masonic digits confirm the trannies have stole all your rainbow points, and you will be lumped in with hetero males in the middle of the NWO hierarchy. Succubi will be on the bottom though, so not all bad.
>>
>>8778751
If transhet try to oppress us, we will literally genocide them
>>
>>8772064
>you are a hedonistic, diseased, drug addled, and disgusting.
Sounds straight to me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.