[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anybody honestly say this board has helped them? Each day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_3140.jpg (67KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3140.jpg
67KB, 750x746px
Can anybody honestly say this board has helped them?

Each day I read my life gets worse, gets more confused
>>
Yeah I found out I can selfmed in my country and I feel way better now
>>
File: 1454213179014.png (732KB, 882x723px) Image search: [Google]
1454213179014.png
732KB, 882x723px
The more the fascists oppose me, the more I accept myself just to spite them. I don't feel guilt for using female pronouns anymore, entirely because of the autism-reddit pepe blanchard terf spammers.
>>
Its a good outlet because I'm not out to anyone irl.
>>
File: tumblr_o2kkldyuvS1v78opso2_1280.png (209KB, 591x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2kkldyuvS1v78opso2_1280.png
209KB, 591x500px
This board helped me a lot.

I learned that the LGBT community is actually a cesspool of petty, spiteful people. I learned that a lot of them are childish anarcho-commies that use their warped beliefs to instigate violence on people they deem as 'facists'. I learned that L and G have a horrible "Well I got mine" mentality and are more than willing to throw others under the bus because of it. I learned that gays are degenerate sluts, I learned that lesbians are abusive and weren't taught not to hit, I learned that trannies are overgrown manchildren who just want to larp as anime girls.

But I also learned that a lot of gays are fed up with the spread of hook-up culture and long for a monogamous, loving companion. I learned that plenty of lesbians are kinder than I thought them to be. I learned that there are a lot of reasonably-minded people who use critical thought and would rather use words than violence. I learned that there are a lot of supportive people from different walks of life that are all going through their own issues, and just need a bit of a push to get through.

I learned that a lot of my hate is justified, but I also learned that there are more than plenty of exceptions to be made. Some of you are really good people. Keep doing good things.
>>
>>8770930
Blanchardians see you as a girl and support you using female pronouns.
>>
File: 1496029134299.jpg (479KB, 1099x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1496029134299.jpg
479KB, 1099x1195px
>>8770913
Definitely

>can talk about feels that nobody else in real life understands despite being out
>learned how to selfmed here
>learned vital tips on passing/female hygiene
>learned that my parents were being cunts about my transition and that I should stand up for myself more
>came across helpful rebuttals to TERF rhetoric that were on the verge of ruining my life

also, just talking to and observing other trannies has given me general wisdom and inspiration for how I should view myself and go about my life. /r9k/ is mostly my creative outlet, /lgbt/ is my social/emotional/personal outlet, I really really am happy I came across this board.
>>
I come here when I feel ugly or unwanted. and learn things to better or worsen myself.

Then I take a week off to analyze which advice is more worth it, and practice improving myself.

I find this place is great for getting out of slumps, seeing people worse off than you, sharing experiences with those who can relate, then going back out there with a new outlook.
>>
File: 1497995995944.jpg (52KB, 479x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497995995944.jpg
52KB, 479x540px
I could had been a boy but now I'm an estrogenised boygirl faggot.
>>
>>8770913
it made me feel better than people here and i met my life partner here too. thanks lgbt. my life would suck and i'd probably hate myself if it wasn't for you. thanks for being so ugly and twisted in comparison to me. it really helped my self esteem, self acceptance, and get my life on track
>>
File: IMG_2126.jpg (37KB, 683x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2126.jpg
37KB, 683x800px
I've made a lot of great friends here by getting offsite contact info from anons I gelled with.

Like other people have said, it can be a good place to get empathy, support, and advice.

I have to hide a lot of threads, but I think browsing /lgbt/ has been good for me overall.
>>
>>8770913
no, I would suggest limiting your usage of the site/board.

I come here once in a while to browse and laugh at the misery and suffering of others, which is nice.
>>
>>8771669
What kind of threads do you hide, anon?
>>
>>8770996
that's a great post anon. i have to completely agree with you. /lgbt/ is easily my favorite forum about being gay or trans or whatever for those same reasons. you seem like a good person too.
>>
This board keeps me mentally stable, I guess. I love reading about peoples problems because I think less about the stupid shit in my life. I get frustrated every time I see a "straight but love my best friend" or "you are a hon if you don't have these measurements" but there are genuinely interesting people here.
>>
>>8770913
It teaches that AGP is true.
>>
>>8771693
Mostly /pol/ style threads about whether this or that transgender related thing is okay. Anything that links to a news article is pretty much out.
There were a bunch about the cotton ceiling last month, and right now I've hidden a bunch about whether kids should be allowed to transition.
Anything about how trans people are wrong, or bad, or that the people who have to put up with them are the real victims.
I realized I would only ever get into those kinds of debates when I was insecure, trying to feel some kind of control over the big, abstract issue of prejudice by changing one person's mind or making an obstinate naysayer look foolish. I would never get the kind of satisfaction I wanted, so now I just try to avoid getting sucked in.
>>
All of 4chan, this board included, is a shithole, and I'm a happier and healthier person when I'm gone. Staying here too long warps your world view to think that normal people are actually this cruel and putrid filled, when that's honestly not the case.
>>
>>8770913
It has. I was too pussy to take 'money until I came here.
>>
>>8770913
this board is the worst that could happen on anyone that wants to live their life without any suicidal thoughts
>>
>>8771771
>Staying here too long warps your world view to think that normal people are actually this cruel and putrid filled
You really don't need to stay here for that to happen.
Simply going outside would suffice.
>>
>>8771989
This.
>>
>>8771041
>Blanchardians see you as a girl
Then they're not Blanchardians
>>
>>8772195
[citation needed]
>>
>>8771197
>came across helpful rebuttals to TERF rhetoric
So maybe it's not a waste of time challenging their rhetoric on this board.
>>
>>8772305
Blanchard doesn't view transsexuals as the sex they transition to.
>>
How do people with different outlooks make your life worse
>>
>>8770913
I only come on here for fun, I'd never come for support. If you stay in respective threads, you'll probably be fine. Just ignore the rest of the board.
>>
>>8770913
I need a safe space* to work through my issues without anyone being able to find out, and I think it helps.

*anonymity is the only real safety, I'm not creative enough to come up with a pseudonym and don't have good enough opsec to keep it separate from my main identity. I can spill my whole damn life here one piece at a time and no-one will connect any of it together to get enough details to out me.
>>
>>8772311
Proof?
>>
>>8772195
ok so what *do* you call people who talk about HSTS and AGP and meta-attraction and pseudo-bisexuality but still believe that you're a girl?

Heck, a few of them even say that AGPs are real women and HSTS aren't, which is the *opposite* of The Narrative.
>>
>>8772332
Look at his twitter.
>>
>>8770913
nonestly /fit/ helped me out more, not just nutrtion and work out wise but i actually had support too
/tttt/ helped me be more confident in myself, overcome some fears and and the /HRTgen/ helped a lot on selfmedicating
>>
>>8770913
no, as a mtf I come here to cry and stomp on myself
>>
I unironically enjoy this board, wouldn't say it's helped me but it's somehow good knowing there are so many autistic jaded faggots out there that I relate with.
>>
/lgbt/ did not helped me in any way - /cd/ did before /lgbt/ was born.

And I'm thankful for that broad is really unproductive - because it's filled with /pol/ posters and lunatics like skull autist.
>>
>>8772341
Link the tweet you mean.
>>
>>8772357
You're thankful /cd/ is unproductive?
>>
>>8772385
Missed a wrod. 4chan is unproductive one.
>>
>>8772357
>>8772413
/lgbt/ helped me far more than /cd/. In fact /cd/ was like a roadblock to me and I didn't visit /lgbt/ at first because I thought it would be the same. That was a mistake.
>>
>>8770913
Genuinely yes. I've felt much more accepted, comfortable, and confident in my gender thanks to this board than any other lgbt space I've been in.
>>
>>8770913
I learned where to order hormones and now I can look in the mirror and see a cute feminine face. Ymmv
Obv my body still needs work (waiting for winter for waist training) but it's better than before.
>>
>>8770913
I dont really know, Ive been here for 2 years on and off discussing trans/agp related things and trying to understand myself, trying to figure what to do with my life and find others with similar experiences... but in the end I guess Im still nowhere? All I know for sure is that all people are different and there are as many confused ones like me and everyone is projecting so I cant take any advises seriously, when people assume what is true for them must be true for me.

I felt for the meme and started mones and they made me feel better but I still dont think Im trans and even if I was the possiblity of transition is none, so why fuck myself up even more.
>>
>>8772344
funny I was fit-obsessed about 4 years ago and self improvement felt good, that was till Iv met a fit bb obsessed mtf at another place and another tgirl at gaychat and I couldn't shake off the feeling how much I wanted to be them
then I got sick and depressed and gave up on lifting entirely and lost like 10kg in a month
>>
>>8770913
If you're an passing and/or an early transitioner, you'll probably get a self esteem boost looking at the miserable hons. If you're a hon, you probably feel like shit reading this board because of all the hon hate and Blanchardism.
>>
File: 1451521464721.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451521464721.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>8770913

>Follows a path of delusion
>Injects the wrong hormones for his sex
>Succumbs to whoring himself out for attention and validation
Everyone in this board is doomed to suffering, out of their own choosing.

>>8770930
That's what the fascist want, another one for the 40%
>>
>>8770913
I discovered some helpful stuff but some ideas I got here in the early days were kinda harmful, but they're also present everywhere in ever bigger amounts else so

The impact is definitely more positive than other /lgbt/ spaces, but I'm not sure if just isolating myself from the community as a whole wouldn't give me a better outcome

That said it's impossible to isolate yourself from trans issues without isolating yourself socially in general and it was already the case before /lgbt/

>>8773922
>I dont really know, Ive been here for 2 years on and off discussing trans/agp related things and trying to understand myself, trying to figure what to do with my life and find others with similar experiences... but in the end I guess Im still nowhere? All I know for sure is that all people are different and there are as many confused ones like me and everyone is projecting so I cant take any advises seriously, when people assume what is true for them must be true for me.
Same
>>
File: 1502961443464.png (188KB, 650x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502961443464.png
188KB, 650x768px
>>8770913
Yes because its too hard to ignore my feelings on here

No because it also makes me feel invalid because I'm asking a bunch of heartless spergs for validation
>>
>>8770913
>Can anybody honestly say this board has helped them?
Yep. I come here when I want to kill myself because dysphoria/BDD/asshole parents/stupid gatekeeping healthcare system and somehow it makes me feel better for a little while.
>>
>>8774334
>That's what the fascist want,
The fascists want me to accept myself, and to coexist peacefully? And here I was thinking they constantly spammed the board with meme wordpress links they stole from terfs :^)
>>
>>8774837
You cannot accept yourself, the path of trans always ends up with regret or/and suicide. You are a man, and you'll always be a man. You should be building an empire for yourself and your future wive and children.
>>
>>8774931
Nah senpai, and this sort of aggressive, ultra masculine, domination based autism is exactly why I'm willing to go fulltime before I get FFS.
I won't let mindless savages bully me into submission.
>>
>>8774970
>I won't let mindless savages bully me into submission.

Bitch please, you are destroying your only shot at life in hopes one day ''aggressive savages'' like me beat you down into submission and fuck your ass.
-

It's never going to happen, I want a real woman, not some autistic kid larping as one.
>>
>>8774991
Not only am I transitioning despite your autism, but I'm also the centre of my local punk scene and a major part of a anarchist organizational effort for collective living and sharing the burden.
We aren't afraid of you.
>>
File: 1494895066831.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1494895066831.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>8775009
>I'm also the centre of my local punk scene and a major part of a anarchist organizational effort

HAHAHA, WHAT?
>>
>>8775053

>anarchist
>organization
>'effort'

my fuckin sides
>>
>>8775053
>>8775064
Yup. Stay upset, stay afraid, stay triggered.
Trans people, and our friends who have other reasons to defend themselves, are no longer going to allow themselves to be victimized by barbarians like you.
>>
>>8775068

While I mocked anarchists for being ineffectual edgy morons who have never really accomplished anything of worth, he studied the blade.
>>
>>8775090
Stay upset, but we were always willing to cooperate. It's you that is the savage.
>>
File: 1455482603966.jpg (19KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
1455482603966.jpg
19KB, 479x492px
>>8775090
>he studied the blade.
>the blade.

More like the bad dragon dildo.
>>
>>8775093
>we were always willing to cooperate.

You're a mentally ill male who thinks he's a female, supporting a group of hipsters that seek to overthrow the only system keeping their lazy asses alive.

I think the ''mindless savages'' are doing more than their fair share of cooperation.
>>
>>8775110
I'm going to keep replying.
I'm going to keep telling you that I'm living my life how I want.
This hurts you, on a deep, deep level. That's not my fault and I don't really take pride in the fact that my life causes you such unmanageable dread, but I'm not going to let your emotions, your fear, your sadness, or even your autistic rage, get in the way of me living a free and happy life.
Barbarian.
>>
File: 1456694466428.jpg (106KB, 425x608px) Image search: [Google]
1456694466428.jpg
106KB, 425x608px
>>8775121

>If I keep saying it, it'll become true

Why don't you go do something productive with your time, instead of replying to a Barbarian over the internet, huh?
>>
>>8775124
I'm nursing a hangover, and because it's kinda fun, watching you try to get to me, trying to get under my skin, all because the way I live my life is somehow a threat to you.
>>
File: 1456671912277.gif (2MB, 250x158px) Image search: [Google]
1456671912277.gif
2MB, 250x158px
>>8775130
>I'm nursing a hangover

Well then, since you are clearly incapable of doing anything with your life, I'll go be productive instead.

This is my last reply to you.
>>
>>8775139
It's really because you're flustered.
>>
File: systems back online.gif (995KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
systems back online.gif
995KB, 500x315px
yes. Repgen saved me from being a tranny

now im aware of dysphoria im able to actively supress it
>>
>>8775283
Oh, look, it's Sparty-boy again.
>>
/lgbt/ was immensely helpful to me. While the general vibe may be toxic, if you can hold your breath there is good information and good people that have helped me through my life. I wouldn't be as happy as I am today without /lgbt/. This may sound trite but its true. I very much hope all you lovely people can say the same.
>>
File: tec preist smile.jpg (46KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
tec preist smile.jpg
46KB, 500x418px
>>8770913
I was convinced to try dating a guy who is trans.
We dated for like 7 months and he was one of the best bfs i've had desu.

Bi fem guy btw.
>>
>>8775144
Don't you need to be in tumblr
>>
I met my fiance on here, so I can genuinely say that this board has changed my life for the better.
>>
>>8772336

Call them children.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.