[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

controversy with gay friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1500229255794.jpg (18KB, 399x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500229255794.jpg
18KB, 399x300px
Hey peeps so I usually visit 4chan for /pol/ and /x/ but today is something different, decided to get some advice from the lgbt community, I'll green text the story and then we'll discuss because I find it funny.
>be me
>have gay friend
>love him like a brother
>never bothered to ask about his personal life unless he decided to talk about it
>you guys and gals know what I mean
>spills the beans and tells me he "loves" me
>I said "of course I love you, your one of my main bros"
>his attitude changes and goes home
>we where at my place talking about football
>it didn't hit me until he left, but didn't believe it
>kind of feel bad now
>happened yesterday
>what do I do?
>>
bumpy
>>
Meet him. Tell him you're flattered and touched that he loves you, tell him you love him like a brother but it's not the same. Tell him you don't love him back but it's because you're not into men and it's not personal. Tell him if he needs space for a while you'll understand.

Thats it.
>>
>>8770826
Yeah I kind of figured that but its so funny because he knows that I'm straight, I mean I never once showed him any gayness, like completely out of left field man I actual felt bad and laughed at the same time
>>
>>8770813
Well seems clear you don't feel the same way as him so just say you were caught off guard yesterday. Lots of gays have or have had unrequited feelings for straight friends, it's something he's got to learn to deal with like the rest of us. Idk if there's anything you can really do about it other than just make it clear how you (don't) feel.
>>
>>8770843
Yeah, I mean I really care about the dude, but I feel so detached from how gay folk think, like why say that if he knows I'm straight, I am honestly flattered that he feels that way but its like why.
>>
>>8770813
be gentle with him anon, I had a similar experience except I was the gay friend and my straight friend kind of distanced himself for a while and it was heartbreaking, give him a big hug or something let him know you love him but only as much as a straight dude can love another dude

>>8770850
you can't control love anon, if you're hanging out with a guy a lot and he's gay then he's bound to fall in love with you probably just as you would if you were hanging out with a girl a lot.
>>
>>8770850
He was probably saying it on the off chance you might be bi and even if you had understood what he meant right then and there he'd have still been disappointed. Just imagine the last time a girl rejected you and that's probably how he feels; you got over it, so will he. Consider it a life lesson for him, just sucks you had to be the one to give it.
>>
>>8770872
>if you're hanging out with a guy a lot and he's gay then he's bound to fall in love with you probably just as you would if you were hanging out with a girl a lot.
TOP KEK I never thought about it like that, shining new light on my small brain
>>
>>8770872
And well I tried calling him after a couple hours when I started to piece it together, but he didn't answered me, so id not know what to think, I honestly don't know why I tried calling him though because I didn't know what too say at the time, I figured I was going to try humor.
>>
>>8770885
He's probably embarrassed and disappointed, his confession definitely wasn't out of the blue, he was probably thinking about it for a while and you just kind of innocently blew him off. Like this anon >>8770826 said, he might need some space to work things out himself, I know when this happened to me I had to cry it out a bit, also I don't know what humor you're thinking of but I'm not sure it's a good idea, the situation probably isn't very funny for your friend
>>
>>8770928
Yeah gee I feel bad now, if I look at him like a woman I can't help but give him hugs, I have a hard time relating honestly. But all in all you think I should go over to his house or let him come to me?I mean its been a day, maybe he's not okay? Or maybe he never wants to talk to me again?
>>
File: 1502814537174.jpg (28KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1502814537174.jpg
28KB, 624x352px
>visit 4chan for /pol/

gas him
>>
>>8770953
I don't know how his or your personality is so I can't really say exactly what you should do, but I'd be fine with a text or something informal and maybe work out a time you two can hang out. You shouldn't feel bad though, he needs to get over you, many gays fall into the trap of being strung along by a straight friend for a really long time
>>
>>8770991
I see sounds like a good idea, well without a doubt this has been a funny life experience for sure
>>
>>8770977
Just because I visit 4chan doesn't mean I hate gay people and want to gas jews
>>
>>8771005
I mean /pol/
>>
>>8770813
>I usually visit 4chan for /pol/ and /x/
get into the oven
>>
>>8770813
be his boyfriend and live happy not being a slave of some woman that would cuck you with tyrone and then force you to pay an alimony for each niglet
>>
>>8770850

Lots of gay/bi people seem/claim to be straight. And when you're gay, your options are pretty damn limited, gotta be bold. Odds are you'll get rejected, but that's something you've gotta learn to live with in greater proportions.
Kinda like when straight guys hit on a bunch of women they don't care about or who are way out of their league just to practice and learn that rejections not the end of the world.
>>
>>8770819
>>8770825
Why the fuck would you bump something twice in the first two minutes, this isn't that fast a board.
>>
Have him suck your dick then ghost him
>>
>>8770813
I wish I had a male friend that loved me like a brother. That's probably part of why I'm gay since I didn't have anything like that growing up.
>>
>>8770813
fuck him right in the bussy
>>
Proximity is bound to create attraction, however, given a violation like this you're bound to damage your friendship.
>>
>>8774077
I had a brother that loved me like a brother and we did borderline gay things and I still ended up gay. It is probably unrelated anon
>>
File: IMG_3397.jpg (26KB, 505x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3397.jpg
26KB, 505x291px
Tell him to stop being such a fag and tell him to forget he ever said that gay shit and make him say no homo.
>>
>>8770813
Let him suck your dick, faggot.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.