[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drop the T!!! really?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
I only think drop the T is necessary because unlike the other three letters, Transgenderism is the only factor in the LGBT which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with what you like in bed.
>You like pounding each others asses. good on that
>you like eating each other out? nice.
>You like doing BOTH?! well there you are.

But one can be transgender and not even have sexual intercourse or have any desire for it at all. Its the only one of the four you can be wile being another one or none at all.
>>
I could probably press this more- but there reason why transgender issues are so overwealming over gays and bi s and lesbians on this board. its because there is -much- more to discuss about "Litterally changing your sex" than how much you want someone to stretch out your asshole. I may be bias- but I believe I'm not saying anything completely wrong. How many unique threads can you honestly make about being gay or lesbian.
>implying trans threads are ever unique
>>
>>8770794
if a transgirl wants sex with a cis guy, how many people will see it as straight and how many people will see it as 2 faggots?
>>
>>8770794
Gay rapists are the ones that forcibly latched onto us for "unity".
>>
>>8771136
Depends.
Those who consider the transgirl and actual woman- would most likely consider it straight. those who don't- it'll be 2 faggots
>>
>>8770794

I've thought about this a lot and I think we should just drop everything.

Yes, trannies are extremely annoying and don't make any sense, but really, why do people need to call themselves gay or lesbian? You like what you like, that's all.

If you need to make the fact you like your ass stuffed with cock into an identity, that's pathetic. We don't need to recognize it or give you a special day.
>>
>>8770794
The LGBT community is about sexuality and gender. It makes sense that the two are together because sexuality involves gender. Stop saying to drop the T when trans people are responsible for the movement and theres more depth from any trans persons story when compared to how a gay guy likes things in his ass
>>
>>8771166
I absolutely agree. This is a informative board meant for advice and guidance for everyone, right? call it ignorant or not. but Like I said - It takes a LOT more to transition- (a lot more guides, questions, medication etc) then whatever issues a gay person or a lesbian would have to deal with.
>>
>>8771176
Exactly, and its not even putting down LGB ppl. Seems some lgb people love to put down trans people though, given this thread exists.
>>
>>8771166

> The LGBT community is about sexuality and gender.

Gender identity says being a woman is in the head. Sexual orientation says it's in the body. These are not compatible views

> sexuality involves gender

wrong, the clue is in the name

>trans people are responsible for the movement

wrong
>>
>>8770794
You forgot about the "Q", theres a q there for some time now.
Talking from your point, we should drop the B and the L too.
>>
>>8771187
I get your stupid little clue, and if youre implying that your personal dating life revolves around sex strictly thats fine, but sexuality has to do with what gender(s) you are attracted to, and that is why the community is LGBT. Also, not wrong lol. You can thank trans people for being the strongest activists and allowing you to fuck the person you want to, albeit you clearly dont know how to support the people that have helped you
>>
>>8771196
G and L may just be the same thing, but B does need its own letter, wouldn't wanna get biscum confused with the good of us.
>>
>>8771217
>but sexuality has to do with what gender(s) you are attracted to

Sexuality has to do with what SEXES you are attracted to. Note that gender and sex are different, where gender is a social construct and sex is what you biologically are. It's how butch dykes and feminine fags still get laid.
>>
>>8771217
>sexuality has to do with what gender(s) you are attracted to

Oh god it's retarded

> that is why the community is LGBT

No, thats because of the tranny invasion

> You can thank trans people for being the strongest activists

lol no. They invaded the gay and lesbian rights movement, after the bisexuals did.
>>
>>8771246
Okay well youre arguing over the terminology. It's about gender, but if you would only date someone of the same biological sex, thats fine and that is the limit of your own personal desire for relationships. Butch dykes and feminine feminine fags can get laid because even though they act masculine/feminine some people prefer those mannerisms for the girls/guys they like. That point isnt relevant to trans people, and trans people can also act however masc or fem they are regardless of gender, as long as their gender is still respected.
>>
>>8771247
>Oh god its retarded
Ooo slay me queen! Drag me you diva icon

>They invaded the gay and lesbian rights movement
Wrong, but even if you are to insist that trans people didnt start the movement, clearly they currently get the most unnecessary hatred, even towards other members of the community. So if you so strongly "oppose" being trans, then just shut up and sit on the side while they continue to exist and transition regardless of how they think itll impact relationships or how people view the sexuality of them or who dates them.
>>
>>8771231
the same as denomination only, but I think its time we took our own paths.
G and L want the same rights but besides the legal issues, we dont share much actually. We are just put together because we are "not like the others". T is just confusing for everyone including themselves and T has whole other issues on all levels to cope with.
If political lobbying, maybe it makes more sense for L and G to stick together. But not with T.
T needs its own thing.
We are not portrayed correctly due to staying together and are not sending a clear message because of this.
B can just fuck off, who cares about them.
>>
Social justice warriors are the only kids in this thread. Up vote all the comments on reddif
>>
>>8770794
drop THAT T. Hes fucking gross
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.