[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beard shadow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 44468417_vbattach209.jpg (90KB, 933x1245px) Image search: [Google]
44468417_vbattach209.jpg
90KB, 933x1245px
How to remove ? And my face is never smooth after shaving °>°
>>
>>8770604
Makeup, electrolysis, or laser.

If you're mtf I'm sorry for you.
>>
File: dawnforge.png (173KB, 350x181px) Image search: [Google]
dawnforge.png
173KB, 350x181px
>>8770607
>makeup
doesn't do shit

laser should be useful since OP has kind of dark hair and light skin but it won't probably work 100% so you can do electrolysis to finish the job

hope you have a lot of money OP
>>
>>8770633
did not mean to attach picture here
>>
>>8770633
>doesn't do shit
You don't know how to do makeup.

Concealer, slightly redder than your skin over the shaved bit, put foundation the same color as your skin on all of your face. Don't blend.
>>
>>8770656
you cannot possibly compare the results to actual hair removal
>>
>>8770633
Make-up helps a bit, especially with colour correcting + high coverage, but you likely have to really cake it on to hide your skin texture, which will make you look more like a drag queen and less like a cis woman.
>>
>>8770668
>which will make you look more like a drag queen and less like a cis woman
which is exactly what you don't want, (at least I don't but some might want, w/e)
sorry about the way I phrased it though, I am just frustrated since I was lead to believe that make up would actually be of help
>>
File: farrahpout-1494966816.jpg (21KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
farrahpout-1494966816.jpg
21KB, 980x551px
>>8770675
Makeup is a fucking miracle if you can do it right
>>
>>8770681
makeup only works in photos but in real life the only thing you achieve is a visible extra layer on your face if you put on that much
>>
>>8770666
Obviously, but if OP doesn't have that much money they don't really have a choice.
>>
>>8770690
Wearing a ton of makeup isn't as clockable as it used to be. I see tons of cisgirls with that drag queen Instagram face, very in rn
>>
>>8770604
I'm not trans but I find leaving a salicylic wash with 2% for 5 minutes on my face before shaving makes it easier to get close.

I bet any acid-based wash on Amazon would help too.

Also you could use a retinol, even prescription, to soften the skin around the hairs for easier shaving.
>>
>>8770702
it might be in but it doesn't mean that it looks good and not everyone is agreeing with it. If you saw "tons of cisgirls" doing it it doesn't mean that it's actually common, only your personal experience
>>
>>8770675
What >>8770702 said, depending on your social circles and area it can be common for ciswomen to cake it on with a trowel, especially for special events like nights out - think Jersey girls in the USA or chavs in the UK. It can look really trashy but it doesn't necessarily make you clockable, especially in low light.
>>
>>8770718
ah, well, I guess that points out my problem since having no friends tends to rule out "special events" and "nights out" as an existing phenomenon
>>
>>8770604
If you're not going to do laser or electro any time soon, best get plucking
>>
>>8770604
You look like the guy from Doom.

Don't bother transitioning, you're just gonna make life a living Hell for yourself.
>>
File: REALLYFUNNYOMG.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
REALLYFUNNYOMG.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>8770745
hahahahaha really funny lelelelel
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.