[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shawn mendes is gay.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: CIn9pByVAAAErfN.jpg (80KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CIn9pByVAAAErfN.jpg
80KB, 600x800px
This guy is a closeted gay, i would bet money.
It was rumoured that hes gay many times but once he went to snapchat super mad saying hes not like a good repressed gay.
In a late show he was with camila cabello and he said "everytime i try to make a move on her she avoids me" and she said "you have never made a move on me". Hes face turned like "omg" and their publicists were out of camera telling the host to stop questions.

I feel like this guy havent even told his parents hes gay and discographics make it worse cause they try to hide this singers are gay to not disappoint horny fangirls.
>>
>>8770010
>This guy is a closeted gay
Wishful thinking?
>>
>>8770058
he's probably the same autist who posts all the other celeb threads on /lgbt/ begging for proof that they're gay
jfc imagine being that much of an autist
>>
>>8770010
Of course

>>8770058
>>8770065
Niggas your gaydar is fucked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yz8A-zjnxs&t=2s
>>
>>8770892
and you're still a lonely virgin who wastes time guessing celebs sexuality
how's that working out for you bud? :)
>>
>>8770010
g*sh i wish that were me
>>
it'd be a godsend if he spent more time with a dick in his mouth and less time trying to sing that nasally bullshit
>>
he's like a twink version of corey montieth
very qt
>>
>>8770899
Thats an embarrassingly juvenile comment.
It's also not an argument.
So, I'll continue to believe he's gay as fuck.

Sorry, 13yo Mendes fangirl.
>>
File: IMG_0856.jpg (25KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0856.jpg
25KB, 236x236px
You must be the same anon who tried convincing us Trevor Moran is a closeted mtf.

Who the fuck is this guy anyway and why should we care about his sexuality?
>>
Everyone said the same thing about the Jonas Brothers with their skin-tight pants and faggy voices but look how right we were about that.
>>
I don't fuck with no white boys, 'less the nigga Shawn Mendes
>>
>>8770010
Does he come under twink.
Because I'm not into twinks but I'd fuck the shit out of him.
He's so good looking. I never understood the attraction to Bieber and never will, but Shawn Mendes is a beaut.
>>
>>8770010
I don't think so, but I wouldn't be surprised. Colton Haynes, Wentworth Miller, and that white-haired reporter came out as gay.
>>
>>8771451
justin bieber is a lot less twinky now that he's gotten older...I didn't use to think he was that cute but he's actually pretty gorgeous now
>>
>>8771550
He's gotten even grosser with age desu. He looks like a legit crackhead now.
Rich coming from me, but he needs to spend a lot more time in the gym.
>>
>>8771519
Colton Haynes literally had pictures of him making out with dudes. He did it for a gay magazine. There were clues. What is Shawn's equivalent?
>>
>>8771656
I'm pretty sure Colton used a different name when he took those pictures, and his classmates in high school knows he's gay. He just went back in the closet to get a job. Maybe Shawn is in the closet from the start. Again, it's just speculation, but I don't get surprised anymore when a good-looking guy comes out of the closet.
>>
>>8770892
>your gaydar is fucked
Nah.
I wouldn't be surprised if he were but I'm not automatically ruling out that my gaydar might just be compromised by my please be gaydar.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.