[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you wear earrings? Why/why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Do you wear earrings?

Why/why not?
>>
>>8769712
i don't want to pierce my perfect body!
>>
Yeah. I got my ears pierced when I was like 10 and don't think much of it now. I don't change my earrings but don't take them out either.
>>
Yes.
They help you look way, way more feminine.
But the main reason is that yes, I like them.
>>
>>8769712
Got my ears pierced 3 weeks ago, now wearing my first pair of earrings. It's pretty cool desu.
>>
No, my ears aren't pierced. I wish to get them soon, so I can wear those super pretty pearl earrings. I'm blonde so I can pull it off.
>>
>>8769905
Awesome! I want to be in your place soon.
My mom wants to be with me when I get my ears pierced, and I decided I want another close friend present as well.
So I'm in no particular hurry because I want it to be a big deal. I know I'm gonna love having pierced ears!
>>
>>8769973
Just don't let them use a piercing gun and you'll be fine.
>>
>>8769982
Not that anon but what other method is there? I always thought it was just a gun, thats how I've always seen it done to my friends.
>>
>>8769982
Seconding >>8770002
I don't just want my mom and friend to be there to help me cope with being scared or in pain, but I'd love to hear (ha!) about your preferred piercing method
>>
>>8770002
Needle. Guns might be cheaper, but that's about it. Needle is safer, takes less time to heal and minimizes the risks. And it's not even more painful than gun.
>>
>>8770017
Is there anything special you need to do to the needle?
>>
My ears aren't pierced because I'm a wuss who's afraid of pain and I don't like the idea of putting holes in my body.
>>
>>8770024
I don't understand the question, sorry.
The piercer is going to use one-time, sterile needle to pierce your ear or whatever and then apply an earring. If you'll go to pro, you shouldn't have to worry about anything.
>>
>>8770028
It doesn't even hurt
>>
File: 1503506886272.png (148KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503506886272.png
148KB, 600x375px
>>8770050
Not for long at least
Its like getting a shot
And easier than drawimg blood
>>
>>8770050
I know, I'm just scared of it
>>
>>8770157
earrings are the least painful piercings to get imo
>>
>>8770036
You answered my question. I was asking how the needle was sterilized or prepped for a piercing.
Thanks for all this information, it was very helpful!
>>
>>8769905
Nice! Had mine pieced about a week ago. I feel like having them pierced is an important part of going stealth, almost every woman has had them pierced and you'd kinda have to have a reason for not having them done
>>
>>8770157
>>8770050
it hurt a lot kind of a lot but the woman doing the piercing was distracting me a lot so it was easy, but definitely not painless
>>
>>8770201
The needle is sterile and one-use, they come in plastic packages like medical supplies. I got an industrial done and the piercer left a mirror where I could see the needle in my ear as she turned to get something, it was really weird. She also cut it down the size so it was easier to remove when the jewellery was put in place. I think the bar was inserted into the hollow needle which was then withdrawn. I can't really remember, I hadn't eaten beforehand and I was getting hazy.
>>
>>8770232
Where did you go to get your ears pierced?
>>
>>8770211
Confirming this. Im mostly stealth and have never had them pierced before and I get a surprisingly high amount of people (mostly women) giving weird looks and asking why they aren't pierced.

My usual answer is that its due to a combination of a phobia of needles and shots (which is entirely true), metal allergies (also true) and freaking out when my mom tried to take me to get them done as a kid (which isnt.
>>
>>8769712
No.
Because I don't have holes there.

Why don't I have holes? Because I'm so damn accident-prone I'm likely to tear them out.
>>
No I don't like piercings
>>
>>8770366
A tattoo/piercing joint that isn't very good, admittedly.
>>
>>8770786
I had planned on going to Claire's at the mall so I'm sure you did better than I would have.
Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>8770822
All my friends as a kid got theirs done there. Getting blasted with the piercing gun in a crappy trinket store sounds like a bad time.
>>
>>8770828
>All my friends as a kid got theirs done there
This is why I wanted to do it there, sorry if that seems gross.
It didn't occur to me that it might hurt less if I got it done somewhere else.
>>
>>8770846
I think most people do because it's a well known chain, mom would rather take her daughter to the girl store than a tattoo joint. And the gun isn't a good idea because it fires the earring through - which is blunt ended and causes tissue trauma and scarring while a needle cuts cleanly.
>>
>>8770941
Yeah, you've made a very persuasive case for getting my ears pierced at a piercing-focused business instead of Claire's
>>
>>8769712

Nope, but only because I don't pass. I would LOVE to finally wear earrings.

It's strange, biological females are pierced the day they're born in the hospital (at least for Hispanics); and that makes me kind of mad for the FtMs because I heard that at that age, a piercing is permanent.

>>8770017
>>8770036

I don't get the idea of paying some jack-off $50 or probably more plus tip for what is probably the second-easiest piercing in the world to do yourself. Buy an 18g or 20g piercing needle off Amazon and the alcohol and earrings from wherever you like, and you're done.

The only other piercing I'm interested in, a bellybutton piercing, I would go to a pro for though.

>>8770211
>>8770537

My aunts didn't have them done until the second-born-female got married, because my grandparents were extremely religious and conservative. They didn't want their daughters drawing any guy's attention and losing their virginity before marriage. I don't remember who it was, but it was a woman who finally convinced my grandfather to let his daughters have their ears pierced. My youngest aunt was 12 at the time.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.