[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/, I need help. Can I ask WHY THE FUCK am I getting really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0893.jpg (29KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.jpg
29KB, 429x343px
/lgbt/, I need help.

Can I ask WHY THE FUCK am I getting really nervous and attracted to my best friend?

Ever since we were kids he was just my pal, nothing special, but for some reason now i start to get super nervous and my heart starts beating everytime i'm with him and its like WHY BRAIN WE TALKED ABOUT THIS ;w;

Was I just secretly gay for all of puberty and I just didn't take notice? I didn't fall in love in that era so...

Ugh
>>
You're a faggot
>>
>>8767928
B-B-But I thought I liked that pussy ;//w//;
>>
>>8767921
Have you ever considered crossdressing or fantasized about being female?
>>
You might just be bi, or you think you're in love with your friends because you know them well.
>>
>>8767937
Not really crossdressing, just doing that would make me die of embarrassment, but sometimes I have considered it ;//w//;
>>
>>8767943
You're likely AGP. Your primary attraction is to femaleness but you're also capable of meta-attraction to a guy you can feel female with.
>>
>>8767947
So basically I like girls but I can like some guys? ;w;
>>
>>8767955
You like the thought of being a girl yourself and this could imply dating both girls and guys.
>>
>>8767921
Get on the mones, transition, date your bf(f), wait for him to propose, get married, be his doting housewife, have a fuck ton of science babies with him. It's what your heart desires OP, don't deny your true feelings.
>>
>>8767921
dress up as a cute girl and kiss him op
>>
>>8767977
Hey, thats a good idea. Though if he finds out I'm probably going to die as a person ;w;
>>
>>8767980
Just tell him how you feel and hopefully, considering he's your best friend, he'll understand.

He probably already suspects something anyway but doesn't think it's appropriate to ask you. If so then he's waiting on you.
>>
>>8768044
Any tips on how to tell him? I'm bad at this.

If I made it up I would probably just say "Hey I'm actually gay and I like you :3" And I don't want that ><
>>
>>8767921
You're bi
>>
>>8767921
just suck his dick already.
>>
>>8767921
I wish my boyhood best friend would do this. he has told me he is bi before, and is super stinky. I would love to make him my girl ;3 but I already have a gf and he has never made any hints to wanting my benis
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.