[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 Year Olds Told They Can Change Gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: TransFuture.jpg (44KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
TransFuture.jpg
44KB, 300x400px
Be honest, how many of you here in /tttt/ would be happy to see children all encouraged to transition?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transgender-reveal-kindergarten-class-rocklin-academy-parents-upset/

The teacher defended her decision to read two children's books about transgenderism including one titled "I am Jazz." She says the books were given to her by a transgender child going through a transition.

"The kindergartners came home very confused, about whether or not you can pick your gender, whether or not they really were a boy or a girl," said England.

Parents say besides the books, the transgender student at some point during class also changed clothes and was revealed as her true gender.

And many parents say they feel betrayed and blindsided.

"I want her to hear from me as a parent what her gender identity means to her and our family, not from a book that may be controversial," a parent said.

"My daughter came home crying and shaking so afraid she could turn into a boy," another parent said.
>>
I would not be happy to ssee all children to be encouraged to transition lol...
Nor would I like to see that they are disencouraged to
I would like to see them being more educated on this topic so they can make better choice...
Those that came home crying and shaking so afriad that she would turn into a boy can be a girl for all they want
But...
That's all I want to say as someone who repressed for most of my life so far just because the culture I was taught with deeply disencouraged me from transitioning
>>
>>8767652
>ywn be told you can change gender at 5
>>
Stupid /pol/tard/Uncle Tom, I would be fucking stoked if my children were able to do something I could only dream about.

The only reason I couldn't transition at 5 was because of the fag-hating social environment /pol/tards/conservatives/fundamentalists want to bring back.
>>
>you can change your gender
Then what's the point of transitioning?

Or is this postmodernist nonsense again?
>>
I just wish we could abolish gender completely.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with supporting trans children. Anything else is child abuse.
>>
Of course I don't want all kids to be """pushed"" to transition; that would be doing to them what was done to me, but for no good reason whatsoever. I only want the kids who are EXTREMELY distressed by their birth sex to transition.

Jesus christ, those parents are fucking idiots though, and so is the teacher. How the hell does a child get this idea from a book on trans kids that they're going to change sex against their will? The teacher clearly didn't explain that this is a medical condition, and that Jazz's doctors are helping her change from a "boy" to a "girl."
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.