[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do girls get to be girls but not me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1503353028326.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503353028326.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
why do girls get to be girls but not me
>>
>>8767583
hey op do you want to play minecwaft lets play w/ me?
>>
Some FTM can say the exact same...
AND
I mean it's a set back but hey... it doesnt mean anything as long as we work hard and stay positive...
so stay positive :3
And think about it...Some girls are born in Africa and are suffering from a lot of physical pain probably.. Do u want to be like them?
So after all, it's not all that bad :3 just keep moving and we can all make it :3
>>
>>8767622
thats a lot of :3

:3 :3 :3 :3

am i kawaii
>>
>>8767583
Female privilege.
>>
>>8767638
Can
u
Naught?
#Habbits
#ForgiveMeMkay?
>>
>>8767650
are you a cis girl?
>>
>>8767583
Because god doesn't love us, anon. Males are god's version of picking wings off of flies for kicks.
>>
>>8767661
this is true.
>>
>>8767583
if you pass then you can.
>>
Girls don't "get" to be girls, they HAVE to be. Sex isn't opt in. You can only deal with gender.
Besides, how many of you ACTUALLY want a period and stuff? Trans girls who pass get the best of both worlds in certain ways, and the worst in others.
>>
>>8767661
>>8767694
Except that dicks are literally better than wings and he gave you one.
But, yeah, I guess you want to bleed for 5 days every month and be irrational and moody the rest of the time.
What a privilege!!
>>
>>8767801
>Girls don't "get" to be girls, they HAVE to be.
And they wouldn't give it up, because they know they have it better.

If they wanted they could live like guys.

>Besides, how many of you ACTUALLY want a period and stuff?
Trivial price to pay.

>Trans girls who pass get the best of both worlds in certain ways, and the worst in others.
Contradiction in terms.
>>
>>8767825
>unironically thinking the 2nd sex is better

these are the effects estrogen has on the brain, ladies and germs.
>>
>>8767816
Sounds fine with me if I get to be a mom, and not have to be a giant, stupid oaf.
>>
>>8767832
>unironically not an argument
>>
>>8767832
>insecure chromosomelet lashing out
Your Womb Envy is showing, dear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Womb_and_vagina_envy
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277539511000252
>>
>>8767816
>male in denial at his own disprivilege
>>
>>8767801
From where I'm standing, I'd much rather be compelled to be a girl than be compelled to be a guy. But I guess the grass is greener and all that.

>periods
is it nice not having periods? I'll be honest, yes, from what my cis friends say it sounds awful. is it nice not having a vagina? no way. there's a whole part of the experience of femaleness I can never have...fuck I just want to be a normal woman

Being trans is a curse. Never forget what you have.
>>
>>8767801
>how many of you ACTUALLY want a period and stuff?
A lot. Being able to make a baby is kind of a big deal. Though the significance of that is probably not fully grasped by most teenagers.
>>
>tfw will never have moon cycle and be one with the rhythms of the earth
>>
>>8767816
That is exactly what I want, yes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.