[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catfishing Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: tenor.gif (763KB, 498x298px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
763KB, 498x298px
So I just got catfished on OKCupid by a hot 19-year-old "guy" who turned out to be a 17-year-old girl using fake pictures.

Has this happened to anyone else?
>>
>>8766554
Basically every HSTS here is trying to catfish straight men so I'm sure you will get tons of stories about how they lied about being pozzed and a dude because omg liek he was so kyuuuut and he totally thought I was a real biofemale.
>>
>>8766554
>[current year]
>getting catfished

are you 12?
>>
>>8766554
So many people think catfish are gay men posing as girls.
But most of the catfish I saw on the TV show were lesbians pretending to be boys or straight girls pretending to be other girls.
>>
>>8766606
Lmao this basically, you never facetimed or anything?
>>
>>8766606
>>8766614
We talked for a while about vidya and other interests on the website, she seemed cool so I wanted to talk more. I got raised my eyebrow after she made excuses to not do Facetime. I asked her to at least send me a vocaroo or timestamp or something and she made even more excuses.

Googled her username and a Deviant Art account came up, a 17-year-old fat girl who had all the same interests and typing style as the "guy" I was talking to. I told her about it and demanded the truth and then she deleted the DA account and blocked me everywhere else.

Our relationship lasted a grand total of about 2-3 hours with periods of silence in between. I'm not an idiot, I know how to spot bullshit when I see it.
>>
>>8766613
because lesbians are dying to see dick
>>
>>8766613
It's always girls. A close friend of mine in middle school got catfished over AIM back in 2008 or so by a stupid little girl pretending to be a Jonas brother. The girl was straight but so in love with the celebrity that she wanted to become him. Some weird AAP shit.
>>
>>8766731
okay if your friend got catfished by someone pretending to be a jonas brother idk what to tell you desu senpai
>>
>>8766613
>gay men posting as girls

aka (((trans))) (((people)))
>>
>>8766781
She was 13 years old. 13-year-olds are retarded by nature.
>>
File: pepecomeon.jpg (4KB, 250x185px) Image search: [Google]
pepecomeon.jpg
4KB, 250x185px
>>8766731
>being gay but faking being the opposite gender to attract someone of the same gender online makes you trans now
>>
>>8766731
there were no girls on the internet in 2008
you are mistaken
>>
>>8766663
Lmfao these DA yaoiblobs are out of control
At least you got a funny story and shamed a fatty
>>
>>8766793
It could have been an early warning sign of gender dysphoria. I wouldn't be surprised if that girl turned out ftm.
>>
>>8766881
Oh fuck off, tons of people try different identities on the internet without being trans
>>
>>8766890
It's like how AGP's want to "become the gf". The girl wanted to become her male celebrity crush, aka becoming the boyfriend.
>>
I barely catfished someone once years ago.
I can't remember the details exactly, but there was some hot guy on some reality show or something and somehow him having a dick pic on his myspace was mentioned. So I made a fake profile using a few pics of some random girl and friend requested him and he accepted.. I remember it was a really nice dick and worth the effort.
>>
>>8766905
Doesn't make her trans, just confused and lonely
>>
>>8766930
that's not catfishing
that's fraud
>>
>>8766955
That's no different from a girl using myspace angles or a tranny not saying she isn't cis on her profile.
>>
>>8766939
That shit is classic AAP though.

I'm not disagreeing with you but also not agreeing.
>>
>>8767011
Fuck off with the Blanchard shit. This board would be better off without your pseudoscience.
>>
>>8767057
t.riggered
>>
>>8767057
Why are you mad tbqh.

What is so upsetting about a catfishing middle-schooler becoming trans?
>>
>>8766554
I used to catfish guys all the time because I always pretended to be a girl online. It was a depressing way to live though
>>
File: geena.png (370KB, 596x791px) Image search: [Google]
geena.png
370KB, 596x791px
Years ago I made a fake okcupid profile to troll an enemy of mine, using pictures of the girl in pic related. It was unsuccessful because, I kid you not, within the first 15 minutes of opening the profile and uploading all the pics, my inbox maxed out at 300 messages and I got a notification saying I needed to pay for a premium membership if I wanted to be able to send or receive any more messages.

So that plan flopped on its face. I suppose this girl must be insanely hot compared to everyone else in my city.
>>
>>8766554
I used a voice modulator to make myself sound like a girl in 2012 on a Minecraft Factions server's teamspeak. I borrowed a friend's account and quickly infiltrated the faction I was at war with and demolished their base and stole all their resources as soon as I was the only one online.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.