[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make Arin Hanson transition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: erinhanson.png (208KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
erinhanson.png
208KB, 409x409px
>>
>>8766546
We don't
>>
Just wait until he hits 40 and has a couple of kids and he can repress no longer. He could have been somewhat passing had he started earlier but nooo he had to go and repress and make things worse for himself, and believe me he will come out and transition eventually.
>>
>>8766561
>"I can predict the future!"

Oh, honey
>>
>>8766591
No, but I've seen his type enough times to start noticing a pattern.
>>
>>8766661
>his type

Where are they now?
>>
>>8766546
And the tranny agenda reveals itself. You keep your perverted mitts off our femboys.
>>
>>8766688
They're either dead via suicide before transitioning or cringe-inducing hons who the media parades around as being "stunning and brave"
>>
>>8766948
>Arin
>femboy

He hasn't been a femboy since he was 13.
>>
>>8766950
Actually they are married normies with children.
5/10 for effort.
>>
>>8766980
>40+ year-old balding man built like a linebacker wearing his wife's sunday dress and adult kids who either begrudgingly accept that their dad is a delusional freak or are curiously more supportive than they need to be
>normie
>>
>>8766948
He's AGP, not a femboy.
>>
>>8770799
He's just a normal dude.
>>
I don't want him to transition, I want him to kick Suzy out and just be gay with Danny
>>
Is Arin Hanson trans? Probably. The amount of evidence is huge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbhFZI7SNnw

https://youtu.be/hRtLDQVHIEc?t=245

Is transitioning the best course of action at this stage, or for a matter of fact, any of our business? No. Besides if he actually is trans (as I suspect) than we would just be making is life worse by mentally tormenting him to come out.
>>
>>8770799
>He
>AGP
>>
>>8774007
Holy shit, that first video. I've seen a lot of "evidence" posted here, but I've never seen that one. Jesus. If that was a one time thing it wouldn't be much, but when you put it with everything else...
>>
File: 1452980916145.jpg (122KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452980916145.jpg
122KB, 1024x1024px
>>8772246
he just likes to dress like a girl as a prank
>>
>>8772256
Why not both?
>>
>>8772256
Yeah. Everyone wants this desu
>>
>>8774007
Duuuuuuuuuude
>>
>>8774190
That's not him.
>>
>>8774128
>Arin makes a joke
>"Durr, he must be a tranny"
I fucking swear, people these days...
>>
File: suzzz.jpg (222KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
suzzz.jpg
222KB, 1280x1280px
he couldve been qt
>>
>>8766546
If he does transition, Arin's gonna be change his last name to HONson.

Get it...? Because he'd be a hon.
>>
>>8774937
yes it is
>>
>>8775156
>>8774937
It is, he's even talked about this specific occasion on an episode.

It's a drag contest on a cruise he went on when he was younger, I think.
>>
>>8775112
He's made similar "jokes" time and time again, anon.
>>
>>8766546
Arin seems like a nice guy why would you want to destroy his life like that?
>>
>>8775162
>I JUST REALLY WANT TO BE A GIRL U GUYS
>its okay, its okay
like, its pretty obvious Suzy made him repress and all his friends knows he legitimately wants to be a girl
>>
>>8775161
Still doesn't explain the ones of him in his bedroom, or the mountain of "jokes" he's made about wanting to be a girl, plays as a girl in video games, crying when he saw himself made over as a girl, ect. If he isn't trans then he's sure dedicated to making people think he is
>>
>>8775169
He could've made himself repress? People always blame Suzy but I mean if she wanted him to I don't think she would offer to do his makeup multiple times and other things like that, she would probably want to keep him as far away from makeup and other girly things as possible if she was making him repress.
>>
>>8775142
Arin TransHon
>>
>>8775165
This.
>>
>>8775223
>crying when he saw himself made over as a girl
What?
>>
>>8775112
literally every opportunity he gets to say he secretly wishes he was a girl he takes it
that's not a joke, it's a pattern
>>
Acting like she shouldn't transition because she's "too old" is retarded. You don't magically stop being trans just because to reach a certain age. The only options for her now are transition or in the future transition or suicide.
>>
File: hahahah holy shit.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hahahah holy shit.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>8775328
kek

(How dare you improve my joke. HOW. DARE YOU.)
(ur cool)
>>
>>8775606
https://youtu.be/Sjng0TSgaSI

Skip to 7:50
>>
>>8775661
>(ur cool)
Thank you.
>>
>>8775670
He sounds more embarrassed with how bad he looks than actually crying.
>>
>>8775767
Arin pls, just transition already, for all our sakes.
>>
>>8775772
I'm not Arin. I doubt he lurks here. And no, he shouldn't transition, he already missed his opportunity, he'd be a hon.
>>
>>8775767
I think that could be an argument made if he didn't have other signs, I would still say though that seems more like "oh god I look so ugly, ill never be a pretty girl" than it does "wow I look like an ugly faggot, better try to get off the camera" because that doesn't typically come with forlorn looks of regret
>>
>>8775162
>>8775643
It's comedy's "rule of three":

The first time you tell a joke, it's a joke.
The second time you tell a joke, it's a throwback.
The third time you tell a joke is when the audience naturally starts wondering if you're actually joking.
>>
>>8775647
Suicide is better than transitioning at 50 desu.
>>
>>8766546
My girlfriend's a game grumps fan and she sometimes links me to excerpts and such so I barely know them.
And still I've always been wondering when Arin would finally cave in an take a dick like the femboy he is.
>>
>>8776458
>when Arin would finally cave in an take a dick
how do you know he hasn't?
most bi men experiment throughout their lives
>>
>>8776458
I'd bet a million dollars suzy fucks him with a strap on at least once a month.
>>
>>8776485
I kek'd.
>>
>>8776463
He might've experimented, but he sounds so fucking genuinely hungry for it, I don't think he's ever gotten the full experience yet.
If he had, he would recognize it for what it is and wouldn't be so genuine about it.
He sounds to me like the kind of repressed dude who might have experimented but still thinks all the gay stuff is all jokes and wild irrelevant fantasies and nothing that matters.

>>8776485
Yup. Before or after she does his makeup?
>>
>>8775780
Why? He looks salvageable. As seen in the OP pic, he's got a decent hairline, smallish chin, short midface, and a small browbone.
>>
>>8776547
Young trannies these days assume that if you don't start at 18 or younger you're automatically doomed.

But really it's all the genetic lotto.
>>
>>8767004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJSsU2gTsLw
>>
>>8775670
His reaction at the end, holy crap. He's on the verge of breaking down. And then there's that cut, implying that he did end up breaking down over it.
>>
>>8776608
Dude, yeah.
Hell, I'd fuck him in the ass and tell him he's pretty no matter what.
>>
File: will.jpg (141KB, 807x537px) Image search: [Google]
will.jpg
141KB, 807x537px
How do we make Will Toledo of Car Seat Headrest transition?

He's already a gay furry.
>>
>>8776608
Its honestly pretty sad when you think about it
>>
>>8776720
Yeah. I'm not even MtF and seeing that kinda fucked me up.
>>
>>8775780
>>8776547
Arin is an odd one. On on hand, he's 6"3, fat, and in his early 30s. On the other hand, dude's rich and can afford every surgery imaginable. His starting point isn't ideal, but it's not horrible. He'll never fully pass, but I don't think he'll end up turbohon status, at the minimum he'll make a decent looking tranny.
>>
>>8775670
This physically hurt to watch. It's like he's not even trying to hide it. Like where I was too scared to come out, but wanted people to figure it out themselves.
>>
File: smug anime girl.png (207KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.png
207KB, 409x409px
You mean Arin Honson?
>>
>>8777708
That joke was already made and I already improved it. See>>8775328
>>
There isn't any piece of evidence that points to transexualism over being simply a crossdresser with maybe mild AGP at the worst.
t. straight crossdresser
>>
>>8779025
>AGP
>not trans
>>
>>8779043
I don't think he experiences it severely enough to warrant transitioning. At the most probably just sexual fantasy.
>>
>>8779025
See video above, I don't think a cross dresser would break down over it
>>
>>8779095
Just watched it, and I think it's overhyped.
He is probably just embarrassed from the possibility of revealing his kink and knowing that it is going on youtube. If he was truly trans it would be much more of a reaction.
>>
>>8779122
>More of a reaction than being on the brink of tears and putting her head in her hands while staying completely silent

What the fuck do you want her to do? Scream "IM A REPRESSED TRANS GIRL AND THIS IS A SERIOUS REACTION!"? Arin is such a fucking egg.
>>
>>8779243
nah, what he did was similar to staring yourself in the mirror wearing your sisters clothes for the first time thinking you'll pass instantly. Again, he's most likely a cross-dresser.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.