[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a gay guy refuses to date a ftm is that transphobic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (207KB, 858x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 858x1024px
If a gay guy refuses to date a ftm is that transphobic?
>>
>>8766520
no
>>
>>8766520
Is it homophobic if straight man refuses to date gay guy?
>>
How many times is this thread going to be made

No reasonable transperson will call you transphobic for not being attracted to them. Anyone who doesn't is a virtue-signaling moron.

If you're gay and you don't like men that look like girls, that's fine.

If you're straight and you don't like women with dinklers, that's fine too.

Date who you want to date and stop being fucking autistic about it.
>>
>>8766549
*anyone who does, sorry
>>
>>8766520
No.
>>
>>8766532

A ftm is a GUY. Gay guys are into GUYS.

By saying that you don't want to date a guy is because he isn't a real guy violates and assaults that person and HIS identidy.

If the gay guy is a top then the other GAY GUY (a guy into guys is gay therefore the ftm is a gay guy) still has a asshole

If bttm then the other guy can wear a strap on.

Futhermore since neither can breed the other there is no tangible reason to say no other than "LEL NOT TECHNICALLY REAL DUDE" ... This leads to suicides.

Your genital preferences do not give you the right to kill another human
>>
>>8766520
>gay
>dating biofemales
no stop this mass hysteria
>>
>>8766585
>no tangible reason to say no other than "LEL NOT TECHNICALLY REAL DUDE"
Anyone can say no to sex for any reason, otherwise everyone would be obliged to fuck each other.
>>
File: read-more.jpg (49KB, 564x802px) Image search: [Google]
read-more.jpg
49KB, 564x802px
>>8766585
Gay guys hate vaginas, just so you don't get things twisted.
>>
File: Almonds.gif (841KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Almonds.gif
841KB, 800x800px
>>8766629
>no means no
>except if they are a tranny
>>
File: 1502978531665.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502978531665.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
Yeah, but it's not a big deal because ftms grew up as women and therefore know it's pointless to live in constant rage over being denied sex
>>
>>8766520
If a gay guy refuses to date someone ftm then he either doesnt see them as a guy or values sex in a relationship too much to compromise with someone who cant sexually satisfy him in some way. The latter is fine. There's also the possibility that the gay guy would date someone ftm but they just dont happen to be that attractive, which is also fine. Even if the case is that the gay guy doesnt see the ftm as a "real" guy, 99% of the time ftms arent phased anyway lol. ftms are usually much more secure in themselves whereas if a gay guy sends you a picture of his hairy asshole with a wii remote in it and you say ew they throw a tantrum
>>
>>8766666
Nice quints.

Can you share the story about that wii tantrum?
>>
>>8766585
>is because
Wrong reason, gay men just don't like axe wounds.
>>
>>8766666
>values sex in a relationship too much to compromise

If I wanted to have a sexless relationship with a woman I would do it with a cis.
There is literally nothing sexy about a hairy female.
>>
>>8766585
this better be b8
>>
>>8766724
Speak for yourself bro, I'm a dyke and to me pit/leg hair is aheago worthy
Wouldn't date an ftm though because again, dyke
>>
>>8766744
they are women and you are a woman. Aren't they supposed to appeal to lipstick lesbians who want a man?
>>
We should just go back to stoning fags desu
>>
>>8766724
I literally said that sex being an important factor in a relationship is a fine reason for the rejection. If a gay guy dates an ftm it obviously doesnt need to be a sexless relationship even if they dont want any contact with a vagina, but we get it you need your big fat veiny cocks and assholes. Anyway, maybe youre confident in saying that no "hairy female" could be sexy so thats cool live your life but know that ftm people will still be in relationships and none of them care if you think theyre sexy or not, given its obvious you dont see them as men anyway
>>
>>8766585
It seems you don't grasp the concept of "no dick no deal".
>>
>>8766763
They are biologically female, but when they start T and begin the transition I no longer see them as women. They have male mannerisms, male muscles, and things like facial hair and enlarged clits. I am attracted to butchy women, not men. In my opinion just seeing yourself as a man that deeply makes you too man for me.
>>
>>8766520
If a gay guy refuses to date women is that cis-phobic?
No, cause he wants a gay male, not a male that identifies as a woman.
>>
>>8766796
They are not men and we can always clock them. They are still in your court to deal with. I'm sure there is someone more fem than you who is bi who can appreciate them for being pseudo-males.
>>
>>8766801
Sure, bi girls would probably like ftms. I'm not saying that because I see them as men, gays must have sex with them. It's just my own preference. I see them sexually as men, I don't even care what genitals they have because I don't ever imagine men undressed. My vageen dries up like Death Valley
>>
>>8766827
I imagine them as their biological sex but under a mask.
>>
File: 1503464634759.png (405KB, 657x624px) Image search: [Google]
1503464634759.png
405KB, 657x624px
>>8766876
Well it's a good thing human beings aren't a hivemind and everyone can choose to rub against whoever they want for whatever reason is important to them, eh?
>>
>>8766901
Not for long if trannies have their way with our legal system it will become a crime unless they are allowed into women's bathrooms, onto women's sports teams, and finally into the bedrooms of unsuspecting straight men and lesbians.
>>
File: 1501181554037.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
1501181554037.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>8766585
FtM confirming this is bullshit bait, genital preferences are as valid as any other.

>>8766603
On the other hand, this is also bullshit. Gay men not wanting to date FtMs is NOT a problem. Gay men shaming other gay men who DO want to date FtMs IS a problem.

Not every gay man has a hard limit against vag, give it a rest.
>>
>>8766911
Don't be ridiculous. There will never be laws forcing people to have sex with each other, the concept is just absurd. Laws reflect the opinion of the majority, and the majority finds trannies sympathetically pathetic as best
>>
>>8766975
This is what a uncle sue looks like
>>
>>8766911
>into the bedrooms of unsuspecting straight men and lesbians.
That's gonna get me some interesting court cases.
Rape vs transphobia.
>>
>>8766987
Zealous minorities can often gain counter-factual representation due to their sky-high autism rates.
>>
>>8766975
Then they are not gay.
>>
>>8767019
If society ever gets to the point where forced sex laws are in place and the majority wants them, I would unironcially kill myself instead of participating
gg
>>
>>8767026
Not even forced sex, just trannies, when they become more accepted, filing vexatious lawsuits against suitors who have rejected them.
>>
>>8767039
Those lawsuits would get laughed out of court
>>
>>8767042
They would falsely claim rape and coercion. We already see claims of "emotional rape" by trannies against each other such as that Eli Erlick accuser, why could such pathological people be trusted not to try to ruin the lives of straight men and lesbians who reject them sexually?
>>
>>8767051
You can't claim rape against someone who refuses to have sex with you. That's just not how that works. Sounds like you're just falling prey to internet fearmongering.
>>
>>8767060
You can if you lie and you were drunk or high and most trans are abusing drugs anyways so they can claim they didn't give consent.
>>
>>8767081
Wait, so now you're talking about trans people actually having sex with you and then claiming it's rape later? I thought we were talking about them saying you raped them because you didn't fuck them. In either case, just stay away from trannies and you're fine.
>>
>>8767090
Trannies are convinced nobody knows they are trans.
>>
>>8767090
Not actually having sex just claiming to have had sex and that it was rape. How can you even tell if a neo-vagina is torn if you have to shove a dilator into it twice a day causing bleeding anyways?
>>
>>8766911
>and finally into the bedrooms of unsuspecting straight men and lesbians.

This won't happen.

TERF ideology will be prosecutable as hate speech however.
>>
>>8767162
terf is a slur
>>
>>8767081
>most trans are abusing drugs anyways so they can claim they didn't give consent.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8767119
>t. paranoid schizophrenic
>>
>>8766997
No sane tranny thinks it's "transphobic" to not like dick/vag. Stop trolling, some of these idiots fall for it.

>>8767020
If they'd never date a woman, then they're hardly bi or straight, are they? It's not up to you.
>>
>>8766775
Yes, gays just love feeling each other's rectums.
>>
>>8767197
If they are dating an ftm they are not gay.
>>
>>8767188
Gay and transgender health is one of these issues. This issue brief examines the disproportionately high rates of substance use by gay and transgender people, which is a significant impediment to the health of this group. Although data on the rates of substance abuse in gay and transgender populations are sparse, it is estimated that between 20 percent to 30 percent of gay and transgender people abuse substances, compared to about 9 percent of the general population.

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/reports/2012/03/09/11228/why-the-gay-and-transgender-population-experiences-higher-rates-of-substance-use/
>>
>>8767240
We love feeling our dicks in a man.
The rectum is just the facilitator.
And many straights enjoy anal sex as well, since it is tighter. and doesn't cause pregnancy.
>>
Why don't ftm date other ftm? :o
>>
>>8767277
>20 to 30 percent
>most
>portraying it as a moral failing instead of taking socioeconomic factors into account
>>
>>8767274
>I don't have an argument so I'm just going to repeat myself

>>8767296
The same reasons as anyone else...? FtMs also DO date FtMs, often for the same reasons that other people date FtMs.
>>
>>8767314
>same reasons as anyone else

they're not attracted to mentally ill freaks?
>>
>>8767314
FtMs are pretty cute though. They often look like the cutest guys you can find.
>>
>>8767452
when you say cute do you mean kawaii?
>>
>>8766520
Why would I want to date a ftm? I'm gay, not a faggot.
>>
>>8766520
If a person abstains from sex until marriage are they misanthropic until married?
>>
>>8767345
Or...not attracted to men, not attracted to vaginas, prefer taller guys (since we're usually shorter), prefer a more rugged look (which we don't usually have), etc. Not complicated.
>>
File: tumblr_nmk50ue0d81rto52ho1_1280.jpg (222KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmk50ue0d81rto52ho1_1280.jpg
222KB, 960x1280px
>>8767555
Clearly they are androphobic
>>
>>8767457
By cute I mean the facial structure is cute and the bodies are leaner and cuter.
>>
Not attracted to ftms.

In my experience Ftms lack that thing that men have.

If something happens Men are supposed to stand up or take responsibility.

Ftms still cling to their feminine ways of putting it off or not taking responsibility. Just laying down and taking it.

If you want to be a man ACT like it. But don't be like those annoying butch cunts who feel the need to fight every male they see you'll lose. and you look Stupid.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.