[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're gay but not queer is that internalized homophobia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (125KB, 486x812px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 486x812px
If you're gay but not queer is that internalized homophobia?
>>
>>8766431
FYI: gay is a subset of queer.
>>
>>8766459
>gays are a subset of fags

No. Fags are fags and gays are guys who have sex with guys
>>
File: resize.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>8766470
>Fags are fags
And you're a dolt.
>>
>>8766431
It's homophobic to expect gay people to fit steroetypes.
>>
>>8766431
Actually queer is internalized homophobia because it reflects a discomfort with identifying as openly gay due to the stigmas facing that identity.
>>
>>8766431
Gays aren't queer.
Queer is a label invented by cisstraight girls so they could pretend to be part of lgbt as well, but without having any of the risks of being lgbt, like getting stabbed in a metro station, disowned and thrown from a rooftop.
>>
>>8766834
Apparently a majority of trans people ftm identify as queer after transition to obfuscate whether they are gay or straight.
>>
>>8766861
http://www.transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/usts/USTS%20Full%20Report%20-%20FINAL%201.6.17.pdf
>>
I identify as a flaming masc gay homo faggot queer.
I'm pretty boring and ordinary IRL, and all the labels magically make me interesting.
>>
>>8766861
>a majority of trans people ftm identify as queer
as I said before, cisstraight girls.
>>
>>8766834
Queer is an umbrella term that refers to anyone that isn't "straight"
Gays are queer, as are lesbians, trans and bisexuals.
>>
>>8766873
I feel like most of them probably date other women.
>>
>>8766882
>Queer is an umbrella term
That's the excuse to legitimize it.
In reality the queer section of (not actually part of) lgbt consists solely of entitled cisstraight girls in unisex clothes pretending they're part of a community they're not.
Basically the Rachel Dolezars of lgbt.
>>
>>8766834
>the risks of being lgbt, like getting stabbed in a metro station, disowned and thrown from a rooftop.
I think it's called living in the west
>>
>>8766910
>my anecdotes trump legitmate meaning

Sorry, but no.
The word queer existed long before Rachel Dolezar
>>
>>8767717
dolezal
>>
>>8767739
>mansplaining to a minority how to spell their own name
check your privilege imperial power!
>>
>>8767745
Actually if you want to take privilege, trans women are appropriating women's experiences from a position of male privilege.
>>
>>8767751
Don't worry.
I'm sure the FTMs will appropriate everything back using their various privileges and such.
>>
>>8767782
Blanchard told me they are not real, just butch lesbians.
>>
>>8767795
Don't listen to Blanchard. Some are yaoifags with a fetish.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.