[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got punched in the face.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 9

File: gI_145602_Give em the Pickle.jpg (7KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
gI_145602_Give em the Pickle.jpg
7KB, 187x250px
I was walking home from the supermarket, I bought pasta etc. On the way home I walked past a Pub (I'm English from the Midlands) and some guy out of nowhere punched me in the side of the head from behind me. "FUCKING DISGUSTING!" was yelled at me as his fist hit my head. He saw me walking down the street beforehand and obviously planned to do it as I walked past.

It didn't hurt much but it shocked me, I walked off as he was bigger than me and I'd lose in a real fight. I'm not even trans or anything. I'm not Trans or anything, I'm a guy with a beard. I was wearing skinny jeans and a metal (Mastodon) T-Shirt, so nothing I would consider overly feminine. However I give off a gay vibe according to some people. But still, I'm not an overtly "faggy" person by any means and keep it to myself as much as possible.

I'm fine, but it caught me off guard.

I was just wondering if many people here have experienced unprovoked violence due to LGBT issues. Share thread? Whats the situation in your part of the world?

-pic not elated.
>>
WOW STOP
This is censorship, this is an attack on free speech, you fucking SJWs need to stop trying to tell people what to think, so what if they hit you, that's their right it's called self expression you fucking jew.
>>
>>8766146

Can this be a serious thread please? Your response was hilarious, so congratulations for that, but can you stop it pls?
>>
>>8766137
It's called gay-bashing and it happens.
My bf got his jaw broken in 7 places.

You need to learn to be more aware of your surroundings and the people around you.

Walk quickly and confidently and report attacks to the police.

And you might want to look for a safer neighborhood to live.
>>
>>8766156
Sure. I only once had someone attack me for this kind of shit. I beat him up and then he tried to have sex with me, and that changed how I see bigots forever.
>>
>>8766137
>I give off a gay vibe according to some people.
show pics.
let us judge
>>
>>8766162
>I beat him up and then he tried to have sex with me

Sorry what?
>>
>>8766171
Like, at least a week later he got real flirty and asked to see my dick.
>>
I'm sorry you got punched. You didnt deserve it. A lot of people on this planet are just assholes. Glad to hear you're ok.
>>
>>8766137
welcome to what being trans is like. we deal with it, you can too. suck it up, buttercup
>>
File: 23-3.jpg (5KB, 165x165px) Image search: [Google]
23-3.jpg
5KB, 165x165px
>>8766157
imo only insicure/repressed ppl about their sexuality or psychological issued ppl do this sort of things,mostly because still is culturally accepted by most of society and/or his friends.
Reading this kind of thread makes me mad.
>>
>>8766137
>I walked off as he was bigger than me and I'd lose in a real fight.

it is frightening just how vulnerable the human knee is, plus it's load bearing
>>
>>8766210
>welcome to what being trans is like. we deal with it, you can too. suck it up, buttercup

I know. I'm fine. I said I'm fine in the OP. I wanted to open up this thread for other people. I was curious about unprovoked violence on other people within /lgbt/.

>>8766169
Pic attached, for what little its worth.
>>
>>8766210
Getting assaulted in public isn't even exclusive to trans people, cis men have that happen to them too except since they're not a protected class no one gives a shit. Hence why people are getting tired of the lgbt bitching every time something bad happens to them, welcome to the fucking club sweethearts! The world isn't a fucking hugbox like tumblr!
>>
I'm an FtM and three guys came up to me at a metro station once and mockingly told me I was "too pretty" and starting hitting me over the head with a rolled-up newspaper. I told them to fuck off, and one dude grabbed my wrist. When I was a kid, my dad got me into karate for a few years, and one move I learned early on is this thing where you step into the other guy and snap your arm down to break a hold on your wrist - I did that almost automatically, and broke his hold on me.

Now, the thing you're trained to do is actually IMMEDIATELY counter-attack with a punch to the face to defend yourself. But I didn't want to do that (and was still thinking I could somehow de-escalate the situation), so I just broke his hold and then...kinda stupidly stood there. He looked shocked for a second that I'd actually gotten free, and then furious, and then he grabbed my hands and held them over my head and then they punched me in the ribs. Luckily they hit kinda low and didn't find my breasts. (I figure if they'd realized I was AFAB, I might have been sexually assaulted, too.) Then they stood around and discussed breaking my glasses or stealing my umbrella for shits and giggles, but the ringleader said, "Nah, he's had enough." Then they waved at the security camera and got on the next train.

When I got to work, my boss could see how upset I was, and I told her what had happened. She called the cops, but so far as I know those guys weren't caught. It hurt like hell to even breathe for weeks after, but I was honestly too ashamed to go to the hospital, so I didn't. My boss did take me out to see a movie after work to make me feel better, bought me popcorn and everything. That was nice.
>>
>>8766221
>le violent AGP meme

going to jail for assault is also frightening
>>
>>8766245
If you don't initiate the violence it's not assault senpai
>>
>>8766239
the difference is that lgbt are using their superior intelligence to get attackers put away for longer periods while cis men just accept it as normal and go about their business.
>why would you tolerate abuse?
>>
>>8766245
same thing with ankles but it's a bit trickier, the foot depends alot on the leg for range of motion so if you can grab it and twist like you're trying to avoid every pedestrian on the street they won't be able to walk
>>
>>8766244
>told me I was "too pretty"
>but the ringleader said, "Nah, he's had enough.

so u think they thought u were a gay guy? or? Pretty harsh in any case. People need to mind their own business.
>>
>>8766244
>I figure if they'd realized I was AFAB, I might have been sexually assaulted, too.
Try killed. It sounds like it would have been incredibly easy for them to throw you in front of a train if they found out you were a degenerate tranner. Maybe they should have.
>>
>>8766260
You think cis men haven't tried the same? There's a reason why they just take on the chin these days so to speak and it's because the media won't go on mass reporting every time some guy get's his clock cleaned.

Think of it this way:

>dog bites man
That's to be expected
>man bites dog
Holy shit we gotta spread this story everywhere!
>>
File: oh-hey.jpg (57KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
oh-hey.jpg
57KB, 600x800px
>>8766306
Did you just call me a dog?
>>
>>8766313
Yes, and you're a very, very bad dog! No treat for you!
>>
>>8766137
Jesus.
Where do you live in the midlands?
I'm so sorry. I can't imagine that happening in London.
Did you report it to the police?
>>
>>8766137
What kind of pasta?
>>
>>8766244
Those men spoke on behalf of every gay guy you have ever tried to trick into having sex with you (((as a man))) you freak.
>>
>>8766632
Fuck you retard

>>8766244
I'm sorry. Fucking animals honestly.
You must be a nice person for your boss to do that for you.
Those thugs will be caught eventually.
>>
>>8766651
No fuck you. I hope Trump stuffs you back in the women's bathroom where you belong you pervert. You are not a man and will never be one.
>>
>>8766668
What the fuck lad, what are they gonna do in the men's room? Rape us?
>>
>>8766244
Shit anon, I'm sorry that happened to you. Surprised they weren't caught when there should have been CCTV on the train and at the station they got off too.
>>
>>8766668
Trump can't even get Obamacare repealed.
How the hell is he going to stuff me into a woman's bathroom?
>>
>>8766668
I'm a Cis gay male you cancerous freak.
Just fuck off you miserable pissant.
>>
>>8766673
If it was born with a vagina it goes in the women's restroom. I don't want my kids asking daddy what's that.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>8766607
>Where do you live in the midlands?
Near Leicester, not a bad area or anything really.
>Did you report it to the police?
Nah, not much point.

>>8766626
Just Fusilli. But mix it with Loyd Grossman spicy chilli and tomato sauce and a few sliced sausages and its well tasty tbqh.
>>
>>8766668
>>8766632

STFU
>>
>>8766690
Whole wheat?
>>
>>8766690
What do you mean no point? Report him. He'll be on CCTV.
We live in the most spied on country on earth.
>>
>>8766715

It wasn't town centre. I doubt it was on CCTV.

>>8766699

Nah, but I'm sure that's good too.
>>
>>8766740
You won't know unless you report it.
Don't let him get away with it. Youre not the first and you won't be the last.
>>
>>8766248
>If you don't initiate the violence it's not assault senpai
This happened in England. Self-defense is legally a lot iffier there than in the States.
>>
It's not gay bashing, it's "getting punched in public by a drunk person and being too much of a pussy to do anything except go home and whine about it"
>>
>>8766812
How do you know he was drunk?
Are you just making up your own facts to fill the narrative in your head?
>>
>>8766137
>I'm English from the Midlands
Labour really did a number to the UK.
>>
File: moran.jpg (40KB, 640x471px) Image search: [Google]
moran.jpg
40KB, 640x471px
>>8766867
>Labour

you mean moving from an industrial to a service economy did a number on the UK.
but i can understand why a simpleton would be distracted by the hegelian dialectic.
>>
>>8766137
well yeah, being a 'faggy' fem guy I got harassed, insulted, jumped by chavs and some creeps and drunk fucks sexually harassed me

having transitioned into barely passable average-looking woman I just blend in and no one gives me any troubles anymore, but Im still very anxious and sociophobic due to traumatic experiences of the past

I live in eastern EU homophobic shithole, planning to move to a better country, but god knows where...
>>
>>8766851
at a bar? whatever if someone attacks you in public you can tell the cops
>>
>>8767099
You do not pass.
>>
>>8767111
I know myself that my pass is bad, yet it's enough to blend in and never get in trouble, if I looked like a man in a dress and makeup Id be harassed and laughed at non-stop here
>>
>>8766632 >>8766668

lol nice try but TRAGs don't exists, only dykes are this hateful
>>
>>8766137
Finally, someone giving you fags what you deserve.
>>
File: Antifa.png (249KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa.png
249KB, 2000x2000px
>>8766137
He probably just mistook you for a Nazi, anon.
>>
>>8766275
Yeah, they 100% thought I was a faggy guy. The ringleader actually made a joke along the lines of the "gay panic" defense, e.g. "You're too pretty and that makes me uncomfortable, so I need to hit you now." I've told that story to a couple of people but usually leave that part out because it sounds too strange to be true. If it wasn't me it happened to, I wouldn't believe it either.

>>8766276
>Maybe they should have.
So edgy.

>>8766632
So...zero? I have never even had a first date with someone who didn't know I was trans. Also, I'm bi, could have been straight...don't know why you'd assume I was gay.

>>8766683
No kid has ever taken the slightest notice of me in the bathroom. Most cis men also don't take any notice of kids, either, so they ignore kids who can't reach the water taps/soap and walk out on little boys who are getting weird eyeballs from other guys. You should be happy I'm in your bathroom, because I actually stick around when they're getting eyeballed to make sure no pervs get at them. I also saw a little boy go into a stall with a man and then heard bj sounds, so called security. They sounded shocked and it was clear no one else had called them. Cis men are oblivious to children's safety, so don't THE CHILDRUN at me.
>>
>>8767241
>Cis men are oblivious to children's safety
I am naggy and behave stereotypically female.
>>
>>8767241
>Cis men are oblivious to children's safety
Yet TERFs want trans girls in the men's bathrooms.

Says a lot.
>>
>>8767265
I don't think of them as girls. I think of them as crossdressing males.
>>
>>8767273
Exactly, as far as you're concerned MtT boys can go get raped just like cis boys.
>>
>>8767273
Whichever way you think, a natal male dressed like a female - especially underage - is going to be in some danger in the men's room.
>>
>>8767276
Rape is still a crime.
>>
>>8767276
The job of women is not to accommodate everything masculinity rejects.
>>
>>8767278
Touching other people in bathrooms is still a crime.
>>
>>8767283
>>8767287
Good, so we can agree bathroom laws are unnecessary since rape and voyeurism are already crimes
>>
>>8766146
>If I strawman hard enough I'll believe I'm right someday

Keep dreaming friendo
>>
>>8767286
Yeah, to you as a feminist, boys getting raped is men's problems. You just want the MtTs away from children who are female, and stopping them or any other male from raping boys isn't your concern.
>>
>>8767287
No it's not.
The "crime" comes in when you expose yourself to innocent bystanders or you disturb the peace or something.
>>
>>8767302
and uh how do you suggest we do that
by legally letting them into the women's bathroom to rape girls instead?
>>
>>8767318
Can you name a single incident where this has happened?
Or is it just baseless fearmongering?
>>
>>8767318
It's already legal to use the restroom that matches your ID.
>>
>>8767321
https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/men-love-the-ladies-restroom-transgender-edition/
There's a whole list of incidents. The threat is real
>>
>>8767376

wow, I don't think I've seen a more blatantly biased site in ages.

Also, would you suggest banning any known lesbians from women's facilities as well, given that they're attracted to women? Offers the same threat, after all.
>>
>>8767376
The crossdresser list again. Try harder. As I said, it's legal to use the restroom that matches your ID.
>>
>>8767376
>gendertrender.wordpress

seems legit
>>
>>8767406
>>8767414
>ignoring that every incident has a link to the news report
>>
>>8767376
>gendertrender.wordpress.com
>real
>>
>>8767408
It shouldn't be legal to change ID, then.
>>
>>8767423
Too bad and too late.
>>
>>8767418
just post the news report link then
>>
>>8766137
the only other trans person I knew in my hometown had been the victim of attempted murder twice by the age of 20
I moved to a different (more progressive) city the next county over using almost all of my life savings
>>
oh wow a thread about problems of gnc/gay men
turned into another manhating TERF shitfest

since when has this board become so shit
>>
>>8767436
instead of spamming his hate site? no way!
>>
>>8767441

TERFs like to go anywhere there's a concentration of trans people. They live on aggression- it's why they're pretty much always picking fights
>>
>>8767453
MTTs started it by lying to the world about what they are to deceive lesbians into corrective rape and erase gender nonconformity.
>>
>>8767467
Sure thing, terfy terf.
>>
>>8767441
>since when
since always
>>
>>8767437
>Robin
>"How can I make this about me?"

Don't you have anything better to do than hijack threads all day, every day?
>>
>>8766146
i've never seen straw manning this blatantly delusional
>>
>>8767318
>confirmed for only caring about child rapes when they are female victims
>>
>>8767470
>I don't know how to argue against that
>I know! I'll call her a TERF!
terfisaslur.com
>>
>>8767453
>They live on aggression
Rather manly of them tbqh.
>>
>>8767499
that's a really neat opinion you have there, terfy terf. You printed it out and taped it to your refrigerator yet?
>>
>>8767506
Or should I say mangry.
>>
File: argument.jpg (59KB, 679x516px) Image search: [Google]
argument.jpg
59KB, 679x516px
>>8767508
>>
>>8767499
>accurate and literal description of your views
>a slur
:^)
>>
>>8767376
Why haven't they updated this valuable resource. It would be better if it could be broken down by where it happened and if that state/local municipality has a gender identity anti-discrimination law so we can see where these perverts are abusing their newfound legal freedom.
>>
>>8767522
You honestly believe you're the good guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpZ8EkK3eWY
>>
>>8767534
>hurr durr wrong side of history

out of women's only spaces perverts

Keep it up and we might get a president who really lets you know how he feels.
>>
>>8767376
I just read through 20-30 of those, and didn't see a single one that was a trans woman as opposed to a man admitting he was just cross-dressing (sometimes with full intent to sneak into the women's). Are there any listed there that are actual trans women? If these are men - who identify themselves as men - dressing up as women, how the fuck are anti-trans bathroom laws in any way useful?

>>8767441
Scroll up, and this actually started with some asshole bringing up bathrooms for no damn reason in response to my post about being bashed for being read as gay: >>8766668
>>
>>8767522
that's nice, terfy terf. I'm not arguing with you, though, and that's where you're confused.

>>8767534
everyone believes they're on the right side of history. TERFs and conservatives think that there's some sort of moral decay in society, or similar things, and progressives think that society is being held back by groups of backwards people clinging on to the past
>>
File: 1395640616-2.gif (2MB, 550x303px) Image search: [Google]
1395640616-2.gif
2MB, 550x303px
>>8767560
>implying that conservatives aren't clinging desperately to the past

what do YOU believe, anon?
or do you find yourself above it all?
>>
>>8767556
I never said mtts were the ones raping us. I said that men do, and mtts are men.
>>
>>8767599
Actually, I was including conservatives in that group clinging to the past.
>>
>>8767556
>and didn't see a single one that was a trans woman as opposed to a man admitting he was just cross-dressing
How do you tell the difference?

Despite what you say they don't actually state the person admitted being a man.
>>
>>8767654
Changed ID, prescription for HRT.
>>
>>8766146
fpbp
>>
>>8767664
Anyone can get either of those these days with informed consent and saying the right things. A script for HRT doesn't mean they're taking it.
>>
>>8767722
Why would you pay for a scrip if you're not going to use it?
>>
>>8767722
Who the hell is going to do all that to perv on you in the bathroom, limited only to ways that won't get women ejected anyway, instead of just running away if caught?

Even trannies aren't *that* mentally ill.
>>
Like do you think it's legal for cis women to molest other women in the bathroom? I seriously can't imagine your thought process.
>>
>>8767749
>>8767753
This is what happens when come to a conclusion and then go looking for proof.
>>
>>8767759
It's the thought process of someone who is mentally ill.
>>
>>8767759
Only a man would ever do anything wrong.
>>
>>8767654
>Despite what you say they don't actually state the person admitted being a man.
Several of them literally do...? ffs, if YOU won't actually read it, why should I?
>>
>>8767814
It's not a question of who would do what, it's what you believe being seen as a woman would let men get away with.
>>
>>8767241
>Most cis men also don't take any notice of kids, either, so they ignore kids who can't reach the water taps/soap
I think that has more to do with the fact that society basically conditions straight men to never interact with children in any way, because they're terrified of being branded a pedo.

I'm a trans woman, so I can sympathize. I freakin' love kids, and people in my family are always commenting on me being good with kids (I've been told more than once that daycare work would be a good career for me). I've been accused of "babying" my nieces and nephews on occasion. But even so, the thought of childcare makes me nervous, because I know if I make one wrong move, I'll be the "le evil perv tranny" and that's drama I don't want.

This is only tangentially related to what you were talking about (congratulations on saving that kid in the bathroom, you did the right thing), but I'm hoping it gives you a bit of insight into AMAB experiences.
>>
>>8768069
>but I'm hoping it gives you a bit of insight into AMAB experiences.
And stops him assuming the worst of men because of his own AFAB privileges.
>>
>>8767499
So TERF is a slur, but MTT isn't? That's awfully convenient...
>>
>>8768077
>AFAB privileges
Err, same trans girl here: "A*AB privilege" isn't really a thing.

There's no doubt that I've been treated (and still am treated) differently because of my defective X chromosome. And I can promise you, I don't see it as "privilege" in any shape or form.
>>
>>8768090
Not being so terrified of being accused of being an abuser that you would rather risk leaving a child in a potentially abusive situation themselves isn't a privilege?
>>
Well, I generally just punch back.

If they wanna get violent, It's just self-defense.

But here in Brazil it's pretty common, not only hetero on lgbt violence, but lgbt on lgbt too - There's this thing called "giletaço" in which one trans chick gets a razor and disfigures others face, generally happens when they feel threatened by others beauty - It's absolutely deplorable either way.

One guy tried hitting me with a lamp once, tho. I just took it from his hands and broke it on his neck, lol.
>>
>>8766232
lolwut
you don't look gay at all
>>
>>8768080
how is mtt slur?
>>
>>8768124
how is terf slur?
>>
>>8768124
the exact reason you use it
>>
>>8766137
I grew up in a very paranoid christian atmosphere, where there was a a lot of hate for LGBT people. Thankfully that encouraged me to take up MMA, I have been in a few fights where the word "faggot" was yelled as though it was justification. I usually walked away without injury which is what I'd deem winning. It never used to be too big a problem since I was a very capable person.

Now however I have a thinned section in my skull and I'm terrified that anyone will hit me there. It sucks not being able to stand up for myself anymore or even play sports, but I realise that if anyone hit me there (even just moderately) I could end up significantly deformed and probably in hospital.
>>
>>8768102
>Not being so terrified of being accused of being an abuser that you would rather risk leaving a child in a potentially abusive situation themselves isn't a privilege?
I mean.... It's not like I don't see where you're coming from. Obviously an AFAB trans man has the benefit of being seen as "female" by the average police officers, but I feel like I'd be presumptuous if I called that privilege.

I mean, I don't think trans women have AMAB privilege. I'd be a hypocrite if I said trans men have AFAB privilege.
>>
>>8768138
That sucks, anon.

I really like fighting, it's part of who I am, I just can't see myself without practicing boxing.

Best of luck to ya and yer skull.
>>
>>8768124
You use it with the full knowledge that trans women find it hurtful and offensive.

>Hahaha how is "nigger" a slur. I mean, it's just what you call them, right?
>>
>>8766137
>being an Anglo
You deserved it.
>>
>>8768168
it isn't offensive to say that men are transitioning.
>>
File: IMG_5332.jpg (101KB, 589x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5332.jpg
101KB, 589x570px
>>8766137
>tfw don't deal with this because I am masc acting, lift and don't have limp wrists

But of course that all changes when I am with my daddy
>>
>>8768149
Forget police. He has the benefit, aka privilege, or not double checking himself every moment, of not living in fear. That's an AFAB "benefit" (privilege).

What AMAB privilege exactly do you not think trans women have?
>>
>>8768174
That's not what MTT means you dishonest TERF.
>>
>>8768203
t. MTT
>>
>>8768174
But it's offensive to describe women like you as trans-exclusionary, radical, and feminist? Explain to me how TERF is a slur but MTT isn't.
>>
>>8768238
t. TERF
>>
>>8768300
No, I'm a chaser
>>
>>8768283
You're not answering any questions because you have no answers because you're wrong.
>>
>>8768151
Thanks for the support anon, but my days of anything risky are over.

It's probably for the best, I have a lot of other injuries from doing stupid stuff anyway.
>>
>>8766137

I'm from the midlands and recently punched some fag in the face
You from Dudley?
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.