[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ins't so funny the other way around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 3457697688943.jpg (1MB, 3200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
3457697688943.jpg
1MB, 3200x1920px
I'm a 5'8, bi,small framed, with wide hips, light brown hair and baby face, 19ys old male.And I feel suicidal whenever I see a man taller and bigger and more masculine than me.I makes me wonder why wasn't I born a over dominating 6'4 muscle god with huge dick and a deep voice.I'm planning to do Leg lenghthening surgery and get a testosterone treatment.I swear this is not a troll thead.
>>
At first I thought you were going to be a FtM, almost felt bad for you lol
>>
>>8765819
>Leg lenghthening surgery
>not a troll thead.
choose one
>>
>>8765830
I mean is sex change that much different
>>
>>8765819
You're normal height, your picture is normal dude hips and also a seemingly normal frame
Just man the fuck up like half the male world population with your body did and get therapy or something. You're just being "suicidal" and weak because its the easy thing to do.
Even if you go for those surgeries or whatever, you'll still be a pussy, just a very tall pussy with disproportionate legs
>>
>>8765889
Why shoud man be able to become female or vice-versa if they are heathy?It's because they feel in the wrong body and they think about they how were stiped away their right be themselves since they were born.I personally feel the surgery would be my righteous true puberty.Seeing all those normal men and tens towering over me helps me remeber how I'm the odd one.
>>
File: looool.jpg (16KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
looool.jpg
16KB, 200x179px
>dominating 6'4 muscle god with huge dick and a deep voice
>i lol'd
>>
>>8765956
Because low self-confidence has a natural solutions that normal people has used since the beginning of time. It's called lifting. Maybe you should consider crazy surgical operations that'll make you look like a weirdo after you're fit and pumped full of natural testosterone
>>
>>8766045
actually low self confidence rly depends on poor external feedback, lifting may help but its not the final solution
>>
>>8765819
Where you from? I'm shorter and less manly than you and bi too. I bet I could help you feel manlier.
Also, I wouldn't feel too down about yourself. Puberty doesn't really end until 24 or so. You could probably get an extra inch or two with a heavy test treatment.
>>
>>8765819
not in those girl jeans lmao

>not a troll thead.
yeah whatever, girl
>>
File: 1488.jpg (58KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
58KB, 343x343px
>>8766647
>the final solution
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.