[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakup Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: brokenheartimageheader.png (226KB, 538x462px) Image search: [Google]
brokenheartimageheader.png
226KB, 538x462px
For the anons here who aren't permavirgins, why did your last relationship end in failure?
>>
They dumped me, because I acted in a way that proved I had zero trust for them for an extend period of time, because they lied to me multiple times.
>>
>>8765450
Autism.

And possibly hidden resentment that she was straight so I repressed to keep the relationship going
>>
>>8765450
Kinda mutual. We just weren't compatible romantically.
Never thought I'd find someone who makes ME look outgoing and sociable.

Also, we weren't really physically compatible. He was kinda chubby, I'm not. Cuddles didn't really work out so well, particularly for my back.
>>
My partner hasn't explicitly broken up with me yet, but we're kind of on the verge of it.

They started dating me after I was in an abusive relationship with my ex-boyfriend still hovering over me (living in the same building).

I suppose they figured my depression was all because of my ex. I finally escaped his influence, and now that they've realized I have other reasons I'm depressed, they want me to push my problems onto a therapist so they don't have to deal with them.

I despise therapists, they aren't giving me any other options, and I don't like the idea of them continuing to hide their feelings from me and ignoring my feelings, so we're at an impasse.

They're telling me I'm hurting them if I don't go, but in all honesty I don't think it's going to help.
>>
>>8765456
I'm sorry anon, I've been there before.

>>8765464
Why did you date?
>>
Got a text out of the stupid blue, said she couldn't "handle this anymore."
Two weeks later she confessed to sleeping with her ex. I moped for about a year and then realized it wouldn't have worked out anyway. I've been in my current relationship for over three years now but we are both wildly unhappy but too afraid to actually face the big ugly elephant in the room. I'm not sure what we'd do without each other. I'm so sad, anons.
>>
>>8765534
Have y'all already tried talking about what's wrong?
>>
>>8765589
It's a touchy thing. She's good to me, truly. She's considerate and kind, but honestly it feels more like we're the absolute best friends but that's it. It would be easier if we weren't at all compatible and she was an asshole or something. Whenever I breach the subject the conversation gets out of hand and we just both want to drop it and go back to being quietly unhappy.
>>
File: i_came.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
i_came.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
>>8765450
I got horny when he was at work and fucked a cute mexican boy i met in the park and my bf happened to come home early and caught us.
Biggest mistake of my life but that sweet, hairless bubble-butt was basically irresistible at the time..
>>
>>8765481
>Why did you date?
We worked out well as friends and agreed to hang out, and I liked the idea of a bf that shared my taste in games and music.
It just didn't work out. Kinda a shame, but I'm hoping he sticks to the 'just friends again' promise.
>>
>>8765630
You sound like a disgusting human being.
>>
Its because i moved havent seen her since
>>
File: John 8-7.jpg (23KB, 355x269px) Image search: [Google]
John 8-7.jpg
23KB, 355x269px
>>8765690
I expected some of you to judge me.
Yes, it was wrong of me to cheat on my husband.
But I'm only human and I made a mistake and I regret it.
If that makes me disgusting then so be it.
>>
>>8765701
>>8765690
>>8765630
>taking the bait
>>
He was a NEET, and I was too stuck in the forced honeymoon phase because of his charming online persona to fully realize he was one until a half a year in. Everything he did started to becoming cringey when it should've been noticed since the beginning. He wasn't even that cute I was just excited over being with someone after about a year. Imagine every skinny dork in a tv show/film, that's him.

>I just wanted some dick and in the year we were together it was a long distance thing and that wasn't the problem, the problem was he barely wanted to do anything when we were together

How the fuck did I make it to one year y'all

>tl;dr he's that one ex you don't talk about
>>
>>8765450
Me and my best friend started dating a while back. It ended when they completely replaced me with a new best friend three months ago after seven years, cheated on me, told me I didn't deserve loyalty because I didn't give them what they wanted fast enough, then asked to still be friends. As a "friend" they now are functionally a brick wall and give one word responses like a true friend. Which is depressing as fuck because when we used to be super close, and I helped them through so much.
>>
>>8765450
guy would make use dildos on him and ultimately proposed a 3some
>>
>>8766445
why would you remain friend with them?
>>
>>8766452
Because I am a delusional faggot who can't let go, and who thinks they will be themselves again eventually. Seven years is a long ass time my man.
>>
>>8766457
That and when I say we were close, I really mean close. We had no major issues before this; I used to be able to predict what they were thinking and feeling without them saying a word, everything about us was in sync except our strengths and weaknesses which were perfectly opposed so we supported each other in perfect mutualism. We basically were fantasy bullshit levels of perfect for each other. That shit is rare as hell, and not something you get over easily or fast. Especially when you were about to propose.
>>
>>8766495
I wasn't able to deliver on something I promised that we both wanted fast enough due to situations completely out of my control, so one day everything collapsed in an instant. We technically could still make it work out, but that would require them wanting to fix things. I don't think they do right now, but I hope in the future maybe they will. So I am holding out for that impossibility, as painful and awful as it is.
>>
The past two relationships I've had I've been cheated on. One of them completely ghosted on me, the other one didn't even bother to block me on anything yet wouldn't even answer me, then moved states about a month later living with another guy (not even the one he cheated on me with).

Each one was about 4-6 months, and both started up after I moved in somewhere where I knew no one after finishing grad school. I feel like shit for being lonely and having no closure.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.