[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6904.jpg (817KB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6904.jpg
817KB, 3088x2320px
Hey people, I have no idea what's going on with me. I am straight, but figured there would be less judgement here. A few weeks ago I started really taking an interest in wearing women's clothing. I bought a few pairs of panties and wore them, very uncomfortable I might add, but I liked the look.

I went on eBay and found sissy Pouch panties. Holy shit. They are comfortable and I feel sexy as hell wearing them. I have since bought a few pairs of women's shoes, garters, stockings, etc.

I LOVE wearing this stuff, but, I have zero interest in men/penises.

I would love to find a woman, into dad bod types, that would think this is as hot as I do. If I didn't have neighbors, I'd put on my stockings, heels, and sissy panties and strut around my yard.

Any ideas why this suddenly happened? I just looked at my eBay bill, I have spent over $700 on women's clothes this month...and here I thought I only bought a few things...
>>
File: 1442062338150.jpg (60KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1442062338150.jpg
60KB, 500x488px
>>8764707
It's a fetish.
>>
>>8764747
I get that, just really confused as to why it only showed up now and so suddenly. Also not sure how to bring it up to potential girlfriends LOL. I'm cool with it when i'm alone, but I am kind of scared to have it be discovered. I kinda want to cross dress and go out in public.

Going to try it this Halloween and see how I feel about it I think.
>>
File: IMG_6905.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6905.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>8764756
I just bought these heels to wear tonight. I get sexually excited just thinking about wearing them...damn
>>
File: 1417560645407.gif (725KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1417560645407.gif
725KB, 400x225px
>>8764756
>I kinda want to cross dress and go out in public.
You should ask for professional help instead of asking random and anonymous people. You wouldn't want to destroy your public persona just for a passing fetish.
>>
>>8764747
t-that is kind of hot
>>
>>8764707
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transvestic_fetishism
>>
>>8764707
>>8764756
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
>>
>>8764764
Well, yes, I could seek professional help, but fortunately I have enough self-restraint and understand the implications of doing so.

I have 4 kids, 3 under 10, so I can't do anything that would jeopardize the relationship I have with them, my job, etc.
>>
>>8764765
OP here. I don't find that attractive at all, which is normal for me.

Are you male or female poster?
>>
>>8764707
You are AGP.
>>
>>8764879
>science
>blanchard
>>
Ok thats weird is it a new breed of lgbt we have enough of them already
>>
File: delusional.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
delusional.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>8764707
>I would love to find a woman, into dad bod types, that would think this is as hot as I do.

Kek
>>
>>8765615
How about a man then?
>>
I'm a 20 yo trap and I fucking love men in lingerie, any time I'm having sex with a dude I ask if he wants to wear panties and bras
>>
File: 211.jpg (63KB, 750x520px) Image search: [Google]
211.jpg
63KB, 750x520px
>>8765629
Some gay men like dad bods but they are excited by masculinity, not feminine clothing.
Other AGP trans men might be into you, but they mostly like feminine bodies and dad bod is code for flabby, fat and out of shape.

That being said, try posting your ass in panties on craigslist.
I see tons of fat old men in panties posting on there and they must keep doing it because desperate ugly straight guys are fucking them.
>>
>>8765629
If you're not hot and you want someone hot to have sex with you, normally you have to pay for it.
>>
>>8765681
Have ZERO interest in men
>>
>>8765579
AGP is a discredited theory
>>
>>8765784
you didn't write
>>8765629
?
>>
>>8764707
>into dad bod types

so basically you can't deal with being fat and have turned to women's undergarments to distract yourself?
>>
>>8766601
Well, I am chubby according to my
Female friends, not fat. In fact, they specifically say "you are not fat".

It's not a distraction, it is a huge turn on
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.