[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transbian General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 22

File: C9C-b09U0AAboAa.png (902KB, 700x699px) Image search: [Google]
C9C-b09U0AAboAa.png
902KB, 700x699px
transbian general

> post ur experiences
> flirt
> get qt trap waifu
> discord: https://discord.gg/ZWMKUvG
>>
>>8764453
I'm straight but I'm turned on by dikes. Can I hang around here too?
>>
File: 1385208252432.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252432.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>8764453
Will y'all trannies stop trying to rape cis women?

Thank you
>>
>>8764586
...cis woman here. they don't.
>>
>>8764586
Manlets not welcome. Stop harassing lesbians.
>>
File: 1500466465331.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1500466465331.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
Bump
>>
>creepy cis dude calling trans women rapists

hmmmm
>>
>>8764586
Noooo. I'm too shy for any rape. Is it too much to ask for a pretty bi girl who leads? I want to have sex but I like reassurance and to feel wanted.
Also, transbianism is the most degenerate type. People assume you like boys if you transition and will call you out if you don't.
>>
>>8764681
damned if you do, damned if you don't.
"Oh you like boys? So you're just a gay man then."
"Oh you like girls? So you're just a crossdressing man then?"
>>
>>8764586
Says the butthurt chaser who just wants to bang boi pussy. Protip carth you are gay. Not because you have sex with trans people, but because you use them to try and evade your own faggorty.

You are a cis manlet and no one wants to fuck your gross mini-dad bod. k thx bye.
>>
File: no god.jpg (14KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
no god.jpg
14KB, 600x338px
>>8764453
I'm bi, can I join the fun desu?
>>
mommy
>>
wow so "/tlg/" is still alive ahah, surprise me last time i checked it was so fucking dead
>>
>>8764453
>flirt
You can do that?!
With strangers?!
I heard this place was deviant but I never expected this level of degeneracy.
>>
File: 1500606835790.png (510KB, 1176x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1500606835790.png
510KB, 1176x1073px
>mfw the universe awards you with a god-tier, tall, doting, mommy gf
>>
File: 1458513139908.png (146KB, 330x451px) Image search: [Google]
1458513139908.png
146KB, 330x451px
>>8765402
Give me your life.
>>
>>8765402
How does your gf dote on you? How much taller than you is she?
I have a very doting gf, but she's more like a babysitter.
>>
This is a good thread i like man verus woman in duel the man gets a handicap though genital mutilation
>>
we need more stronk grills here
>>
>>8765633
A what
>>
File: zarya.jpg (19KB, 312x171px) Image search: [Google]
zarya.jpg
19KB, 312x171px
>>8765635
a stronk grill
>>
>>8765657
Ok then
>>
>>8765402
i need this
>>
File: 1501559752087.jpg (33KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
1501559752087.jpg
33KB, 580x386px
>>8765422
Never ever
>>8765596
She gives me lots of things that I am and am not allowed to do. For example my Netflix profile has parental controls, so I want to watch anything but kids shows I have to with her. She's constantly telling me how special I am and how proud of me she is. She punishes me if I'm misbehaving. She's almost 4 inches taller than me, a few years older, stronger, smarter, and waaay more life experience.
>>
>>8764586
I had a dream that I met you last night. I don't know anything about you other than your posts that I find somewhat entertaining, usually in /passgen/.

There was a large bald black man facing away from me, I couldn't see his front. I went "Oh, it's carth." And that was it.

I thought that was strange.
>>
>>8764478
No.
>>
File: IMG_2187.png (83KB, 699x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2187.png
83KB, 699x628px
>>8766195
That sounds awesome and I would love to learn more about this.
Your Netflix situation sounds great. I really like the idea of my access to adult content being monitored and controlled.
I don't watch a lot of adult-oriented media and I feel like I could do with less.
What "grownup" stuff do you watch with your gf?
What are some other things you aren't allowed to do?
What are some things she's encouraging you to do?
>>
>>8764453
hi delusional males
what's it like being a delusional male?
you will never be a woman, and no lesbian will ever date you :)
>>
>>8766394
P R O J E C T I O N
>>
>>8766195
Oh, and how does she punish you?
>>
>>8766417
she makes me bend over the table with my plump buttocks exposed and she slaps me with the flat of her palm until my jiggling rump turns pink and stings
>>
>>8766473
Awesome! How do you misbehave? What was the last thing you got a spanking for?
>>
Are "transbians" just bi trans girls who date other trans girls because they can't get anyone else?
>>
>>8766657
No, they are confused straight men who think that women get turned on by panties as much as they do.
>>
File: bat laughing.jpg (55KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
bat laughing.jpg
55KB, 486x409px
>>8766708
>No, they are confused straight men who think that women get turned on by panties as much as they do.

le transbians are evil confused straight men meme
>>
File: bouffants.jpg (80KB, 487x640px) Image search: [Google]
bouffants.jpg
80KB, 487x640px
>>8766756
evil?
who said anything about evil?
>>
>>8764694
But what if you like both?
>>
>>8765635
Stronk= strong
grill= girl

>>8766657
It depends on the person honestly

Some transbians are only attracted to women, including trans women.
Some transbians are bi but call themselves transbians because they prefer women

A lot of us end up with other trans lesbians because it ends up being a lot less hassle- all parties see each other as women, there's generally less stigma/general dislike around things like neovaginas (or girls having dicks), things like that.
>>
>>8766708
No, they are confused trans women who sometimes pretend not to know cis women don't get as turned on by panties as much as they do.
>>
>>8766823
I usually assume thats a given

sorry for putting words in you mouth, I shouldn't assume

>>8766657
generally I'm more attracted in the persons, well, person so as long as they fit into the category of what I like I don't really care if there cis, trans, man or woman
>>
File: skitzo.jpg (48KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
skitzo.jpg
48KB, 760x570px
>>8766394
I'm not really delusional though, I stay grounded in reality still

I just identify as a woman to alleviate the crippling emotional pain of a mental disorder

I don't know about the lesbian part though, there are a few, but if they don't thats completely understandable
>>
>>8765657
a stronk grill
https://farrahlovely.tumblr.com/
>>
>>8767177
blue board and I was just talking about my preferences
>>
>>8767159

>I just identify as a woman to alleviate the crippling emotional pain of a mental disorder

*I identify as a woman to alleviate the crippling emotional pain of a mental disorder

That "just" was really bothering me, I know its a bit retarded to make such a small correction and that nobody cares but it reads like its a casual thing or something when I say "just" when its not

On the bright-side it did bump the tread
>>
I haven't had the money to begin transitioning yet, but I identify as female, and am attracted to females. Do I still count?
>>
>>8768025

Your making the effort to transition so yeah, then again no one is the arbiter of this so my, or anyone heres opinion of "what constitutes a transbian" ultimately doesn't matter
>>
File: 1492550604979.jpg (39KB, 473x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492550604979.jpg
39KB, 473x800px
>>8764821
yes, just don't be a slut for men here.
>>
>>8768109
seems fair enough to be desu
>>
File: IMG_2362.jpg (79KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2362.jpg
79KB, 750x750px
>tfw waiting for anon with mommy gf to share more details
d y i n g
o f
t h i r s t
>>
>>8764586
based

I like you now even though you always compliment me in an insulting way in passgen
>>
File: 05-nike-flyknit-bra.jpg (84KB, 660x924px) Image search: [Google]
05-nike-flyknit-bra.jpg
84KB, 660x924px
>>8768297
why transbians love mommy gfs?

but i am the same, well not with mommies, but yes with athletic tomboy women, i am sure /tlg/ also loves athletic tomboy girls
>>
how many of you were exclusively/primarily attracted to women pre-hrt? (assuming you're on it)
>>
>tfw cis women are pig disgusting
>transbianxtransbian is the purest form of love in the universe
>>
I love girls so much
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 588x931px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 588x931px
>>8766269
>There was a large bald black man facing away from me, I couldn't see his front. I went "Oh, it's carth." And that was it
Wait I didnt at least attempt to rape you in the dream? 2/10 weak dream Tbh faM

Sorry to disappoint you anon, but im not bald, I have hair. That one anon that likes to follow me around in threads and harass me just calls me bald for unknown reasons. I do crop my hair very short, but its there. I am 5'10" 185lbs not sure if you consider that large, I am built like a Defensive Back in American Football. I have included a photo for you so that you can update your Carth dream files and have more accurate dreams/nightmares (:

>>8768309
>I like you now even though you always compliment me in an insulting way in passgen
Well the fact that I give you a (You) in /passgen/ at all means I probably find you reasonably attractive. I dont quite understand why people get so triggered over my comments there though, I usually am simply giving my opinion and feedback on things I like and dislike; I always try to leave both. Just simply telling someone about how great they are and ignoring their flaws seems disingenuous to me. I at least make an attempt at keeping it honest and objective..... sometimes :^)

Not sure why you like me if you are in a transbian thread tho. I am very masculine and not a particularly gentle lover.

I am disappointed in this thread Tbh, its p lame so far..... then again transbos are p lame so maybe I shouldnt be surprised.
xD xD xD
>>
>>8768109
I'm a slut for anyone I find attraactive or anoyone who's willing to pay me. Do I get to stay here?
>>
So, transbian general, How do I deal with Jealusty? By that I mean how do I get rid of the jealousy part of that emotion? Im ok with lusting after other women ( I can suppress that fine in my day to day life) but the combination of jealousy and lust makes me feel like a terrible person.

>>8766708
>>8767056
>get turned on by panties as much as they do.

Who are these weird fucking people you know that get turned on by panties?
Thats weird.

>>8768325
I was attracted to women but the sexual component was missing. I liked women and wanted to cuddle and get married to one eventually but the desire for sexual contact with a woman was absent. There was fear of sex going on but it was deep. Deep enough that I recognized something was wrong but buried far enough that I didnt recognize the root of it.
>>
>>8768025
yeh
you've always been trans, even if you haven't started transitioning yet

>>8768325
I was bi, leaning more towards being attracted to women, and now I'm exclusively attracted to women

>>8769747
Nah, women of any type can be cute. I like trans women just as much as I like cis women, and vice versa

>>8772876
I dunno if it ever completely goes away completely, but the jealousy seems like it fades for most people as they transition and develop their own self
>>
"transbiens" aka fake lesbians please kill your ugly self nobody wants to date a half man mutilated fucktard.
>>
File: lasagna cat.gif (43KB, 286x200px) Image search: [Google]
lasagna cat.gif
43KB, 286x200px
Why would you be a tranny and lesbian if you could just be a straight male? It's a lot easier lmao
>>
>>8773130
How is dysphoria easy?
>>
>>8773161
>replying to such obvious bait
come on now
>>
>>8764453
Daily reminder that if you are a transbian you are NOT AGP!

REAL AGP are pseudo bisexual and are attracted to MEN.

If you like women OR even other trannies, you have STRAIGHT/LESBIAN attraction.

You are NOT in an AGP relationship.
>>
>>8768316
Ye
>>
>>8773231
Hurr durr not only do I not know blanchard's typology but I also don't know the literal definition of AGP, hurrrrrr
>>
>>8773294
The literal definition of AGP is NOT attraction to OTHER women.
>>
helo yes this is transben thread
>>
>>8773317
You're RIGHT anon, how very ASTUTE of you

AGP is attraction to the idea of YOURSELF as a WOMAN

Not some STUPID pseudo-bisexual CRAP that is not even a direct PREREQUISITE to being AGP in blanchards TYPOLOGY
>>
Anyone else whom HRT made gay? I used to be bi, but honestly I don't feel I like guys anymore. Girls are soft and pretty and I don't think you could achieve the same level of physical and emotional intimacy with a boy.
>tfw you have a crush on a straight girl
>>
>>8773351
Started out loosely bi primarily attracted to girls and HRT made me more bi.

Results may vary.
>>
>>8773339
An AGP is PSEUDO bisexual AS WELL as ATTRACTED TO HERSELF.

Attraction to a woman ELSE THAN HERSELF is NOT AGP!
>>
>>8773351
it me

I look at guys now and I just feel nothing. No desire to cuddle, or kiss, or have any sort of intimate relationship with. It was kind of weird to just lose an attraction I felt towards such a large population.
>>
>>8773351
why can you be more emotionally intimate with girls?
>>
>>8773351
Also, crushing on either a straight or gay girl is gonna suck for the most part

If they're straight, it's "Nah, not attracted, you look like a girl"
If they're gay, it's "Nah, not attracted, you have a penis"

There are of course trans girls who tend to be more open about the whole genital thing, bi girls, or some lesbians
>>
File: 76346456243.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
76346456243.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>8773351
I used to be bi as well. Now i cant stand guys... Only girls of all types. Soft and smooth body contact best contact. Still have the easiest time being friends with guys though.

>>8770739
> I am 5'10" 185lbs
>I am built like a Defensive Back in American Football.
LOL!! No... Maybe a defensive back in JV highschool football yeah, but thats about it. My brother plays as a defensive back for his highschool varsity team that got 2nd last year in state, and hes 6'3, 210lbs. Youre considered a small guy compared to the big guys tbqh...
>>
>>8773466
I feel you ;-;. It's weird and sad because…
>>8773515
…being a transbian sucks overall. She's technically trans, but straight so :/. She's my best friend so she lets me cuddle her, but it only makes me fall for her more.
>>8773498
Women are wired similarily to you, so you get a better mutual understanding I guess.
>>
>>8773571
>straight friend
>lets you cuddle
>makes you fall harder
Omg this breaks my heart... They never seem to notice how it can lead a person on by doing this. but i guess youd rather get cuddles then nothing.
>>
>>8764779
Absolutely brutal. Put me in the screen cap.
>>
>>8773571
>Women are wired similarily to you,
i feel like a boy inside
>>
>>8773584
uh yeah ;-;; but i'm trying to turn this crush platonic… i even met up with her and her bf ;~;. the weirdest thing was that he made stupid threesome jokes all the time ugh
>>
>>8773571
" She's my best friend so she lets me cuddle her, but it only makes me fall for her more."

Oh look, the shards of my heart are falling on the floor.

That's super rough, and it's something with pretty much no real endgame outside of your own sadness.
>>
>>8773629
Kill him..
Then it can only be 2 sum
>>
>>8773629
Ew

I've never understood why guys are like that. The vast majority of people are attracted to others, but it only seems to be guys who are obsessed with threesomes, even just jokingly
>>
>>8773646
He's actually not a bad person apart from that. He's protective of her and doesn't like me anymore because he suspects me of having BPD and exploiting her >_>. If it's really the case, I'd prefer to stop even contacting her, but when I once blocked her in the app thinking I harm her, I only made her sad and his bf accused me of being crazy even more. Uh I should die
>>
>>8773743
Are you bpd? Ive been friends with a few people who have boyfriends or girlsfriends who try to get the person away from friends for no other reason then they want to have all the time for themselves. They dont say that, but its obvious. He might be doing that to you.
>>
>>8773743
sounds more like he has the problem to me

Your relationship, despite you wishing otherwise, is simply a friendly relationship. He doesn't like that, probably because he's jealous.

It kinda sounds like he's the manipulative one, and he's just projecting. He accuses you of being crazy regardless of what you do.
>>
>>8773765
I don't know if I have BPD. More likely I may just have slight aspergers tbqh. I usually can't immediately realise and predict the social consequences to things I do and say, making others often accuse me of fishing for attention, being rude or having bad intentions. I just speak my mind when I want ;-;. But yeah, BPD people don't realise they're being evil as well…
Hm, yeah, he may seem to be a bit possesive? But I'm not really sure; he used to (jokingly? no idea) try to flirt with me online, so…
>>
>>8773646
>tfw really turned on by the thought of threesomes
it's not really a guy thing right? a bi cis girl could feel just the same...
>>
>>8773807
>tries to flirt with you (he keeps doing it, and just tries to hide it under jokes)
>overly possessive

I'm seeing the problem definitely being with him. He finds you attractive, and is probably afraid she does as well so he wants to paint you as being the bad person
>>
>>8773831
It's not about liking the idea or being turned on by it, but about the obsession over it. It seems to be mainly guys who are always "joking" about it or bringing it up
>>
>>8773843
i never bring up sex but if i did i'm sure it would be one of the kinds because it's something i think about...
>>
>>8773884
And there's nothing wrong with that- the key is that you're not bringing it up all the time.

I'm not trying to say that there's any sort of act between consenting adults that's bad- I'm not about shaming like that. I'm just saying there's a time and place to bring things like that up, and guys typically don't get it.

She said that he was just making stupid threesome jokes all the time- that's a prime example of not really understanding the time and place

There's nothing wrong with liking what you like, as long as you're not trying to force it in
>>
>>8772876
I'm turned on by womens clothing including panties. Although i'm more of an AGP repressor type. I consider myself a transbian but i'm used to living as a straight man.

>>8773566
I'm quite large myself like 5'11" 250lbs but 44" waist cuz i'm a fattie. Thats another reason why i'm a repressor.
>>
<3
>>
>>8774992
Cute!
>>
There any good apps or whatever to hookup with? I know Her, OKC, and Tinder.

Me and the gf are looking for a third.
>>
>>8773566
>LOL!! No... Maybe a defensive back in JV highschool football yeah, but thats about it
LMAO you dont know jack shit about Football my faM. Out of the 5 DBs that were drafted in the 1st round of the NFL draft this year their heights ranged from 5'10" to 6'0" and weights ranged from 186 to 197lbs. Size is not a commodity at the DB position, and is typically a detriment at the Corners because of how Press-Man coverage works. Speed, intelligence, and ball skills are the most valuable things a DB can have.

If I didnt know anything else about two players other than one was 5'10" 185 and the other was 6'3" 210 and you asked me which was going on to NCAA or NFL at the DB position I would instantly say the shorter guy was. I would immediately question why a kid that is 6'3" 210lbs (in HS no less) with good DB skills is not playing WR instead where his height would be a benefit not a detriment...... there is no good answer to that question.

LOL @ a tranny thinking she knows anything about football xD xD xD

>>8774992
dat male skull doe
>>
>>8774992
Trans-yuri really is the purest form of love.

Also, one on left looks like April from Parks and Rec
>>
>Get sad that wife is being distant and cry a little but suck at hiding it
>she feels guilty and gives me cuddles
>feel like since it was in response to being sad her cuddles arent genuine
>she senses this and then she gets upset at me and next time is more distant

How to I stop this?
>>
>>8776066
Understand that cuddles because of sadness are very much genuine cuddles

Cuddling is for a lot of reasons, and one reason is to say "I'm sorry you're sad, I want you to be happier"
>>
>>8776066
Now that you've realized that you were wrong to doubt the sincerity of your partner's efforts to comfort you, be sure you let her know you've figured that out.
Apologize for doubting that she really wanted to comfort you.
I don't think you were questioning her committment to you, but she might have taken it that way. Be sure to clear that up.
And talk about whether you feel worthy of her love, which I think is the root of this issue.
>>
>>8776108
Thank you, I'll try.

>>8776187
Thank you also. Apologizing for doubting seems like a good thing to try. I just wish I could stop it from repeating so much. I do struggle a lot with worthiness. She wants to be with me for now, but it is hard to keep that in mind when I know she would be happier with someone else.
>>
>>8776216
Questioning your self worth is something you should work on. But I don't think you can just say, "I'm going to stop doing this."
You need to ask yourself, "How do I know I don't deserve to be loved?"
You need to say, "My wife loves me and I don't need to know if I deserve that. I'm just going to enjoy it."
You need to weaken your insecurities by entertaining the possibility that they are wrong.
And you can make your partner a collaborator in this. You can tell her when you're doubting yourself and she can ask you questions that make you decide that you (maybe/definitely/can't be sure if you don't) deserve to be loved.
This way you aren't staying dependent on outside reassurance. You're building a sense of self worth that can stand on its own.
I'm sure your wife would like a proactive strategy on your part, instead of just saying, "I need help with that" and inviting her to help you come up with a solution.
>>
>>8776066
>marriage
>ever
>>
>>8775859
Don't get so defensive, defensive back... you're not that short.
>>
File: 1459311609348.png (246KB, 605x571px) Image search: [Google]
1459311609348.png
246KB, 605x571px
i just shaved my legs for the first time and my thighs are covered in razor burn pls help
>>
>>8776421
did you make sure to exfoliate before and after?
>>
>>8774293
>I'm quite large myself
> 5'11" 250lbs

mmmmm, no. Not really.
You are like, medium large. Weight can change, thats no reason to repress.
If my fat ass can start hrt, so can you.
>>
>>8777664
I definitely have some weight to lose, but i'd still be very unpassable. I'm a lot more built than the typical twinkhon, i'm closer to "Chad" than "The virgin" physically and past 30.

Even if I did want to be an ambush i'd want to be /fit/ first. I've seen masc tranny landwhales on the net its not pretty.
>>
>>8778782
Estrogen causes a lot of muscle loss, especially in combination with low levels of T.
>>
>>8776636
no ;_;
>>
>>8779440
well there's your problem silly
gotta make sure to do that

It'll be better next time anyways- the first time is always the roughest, since you have so much hair

though I'm thinking about not shaving and just going to epilating now, I'm tired of my leg hair being all stubbly a single day afterwards.
>>
>>8779443
thanks next time I'll do that. and i know right. after just a day they were already becoming cactuses
>>
>>8779447
The best times are either the day of, or maybe like a week after.

A week after you don't get the same silky smooth feel, but the hair is still nice and short without becoming prickly.

My thighs, however, I've never managed to get right. I exfoliate them all I want, I still end up with either cuts or the stupid little red bumps

I've heard good things about nair as well. I'd consider just going "screw it", and saving up for laser on my legs, but I've got stupid blonde hair that laser doesn't work with
>>
>>8779462
So, maybe Im genetically weird but Ive only ever shaved my legs once in my life and now I more or less dont grow leg hair.
Is it still safe to exfoliate or my legs or am I gonna fuck them up more than presumably they already are?
>>
>>8781324
What product do you use to exfoliate?
Should be fine, regardless.
>>
>>8781332
I have a jar of sugar scrub that I havent used yet. Would that work? Other than that I have this apricot facial scrub.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.