[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"no, she is not a tranny. She can't be a tranny"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12

File: trannyhairstyles.jpg (151KB, 1150x1374px) Image search: [Google]
trannyhairstyles.jpg
151KB, 1150x1374px
A couple of years ago, a friend of mine - who is a real woman and has been around a lot of trannies - told me something that really opened my eyes.

We were riding in the car one sunny day. I was the one driving and she was in the passenger seat. At a certain point, we were stuck in the middle of the traffic, unable to move, and I noticed a car by my said and I told my friend: "look. She is a tranny. Look".

1111111111111`````````````````````
Upon closer look, I realized I was wrong: it was just a woman with a face that was too big for a woman (but a woman's big face is still smaller than a man's big face). My real woman friend said: "no, she is not a tranny. She can't be a tranny. She has her hair up in a ponytail". She explained to me that real women use ponytails and other practical hairstyles whereas trannies use impractical, improbable, unrealistic hairstyles to camouflage the expanded facial plains. No matter how many ffs you have, you can't change the width, the depth and the height of your face. What my friend said was absolutely on point. She hit a nerve.

It was a revelation, a jocyean epiphany for me. Bingo. Everything made sense, afterwards. After what she said, I paid attention and I noticed that all of my tranny friends, the ones who had FFS in Frisco, for example, rely heavily on contrived hairstyles that you will never see in a real woman. A real woman is gorgeous with her hair up because her craniofacial dimensions, proportions and shapes are just different from the ones of a stupid delusional tranny.
>>
File: skull-man.png (1MB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
skull-man.png
1MB, 900x1600px
>>8764252
Exhibit A of an impractical tranny hairstyle.
>>
>>8764263
that is not me, you freak
>>
>>8764283
I didn't say it was, but people who were close to you did.

Also it's irrelevant because it applies to the thread.
>>
ok so trans women do impractical things to look more feminine
wow, good thread
>>
Take your meds you schizo fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 454x808px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 454x808px
What we have here...?
>>
Concept, imagine not being so fucking obsessed with passing you just went about your life as a man/woman whatever you chose and moved on.
>>
>>8764252
tfw use ponytail most of the time
wew
>>
Are there any tutorials to learn these impractical hair styles? And how to fix my hair so it's not just a frizzy mess if I do anything but tie it back?
>>
>>8764252
>have basically a buzzcut as mtf
>pass

wow OK lad, guess I have an improbable and unpractical hairstyle!
>>
>>8764965
Argan oil and a hair straightener, but only when you need too
>>
>>8764252
I'm a tranny and I have a ponytail quite frequently
>>
>>8765004
but how?!
>>
>>8765005
Ok and how do I do the styles themselves. I literally have only three things I know how to do with a hairbrush:

Straight back ponytail
Part on the left then ponytail
Hanging limply at the sides of my head
>>
>>8765004
jelly
>>
>>8764915
Sounds nice in theory but it isnt practical. A person still needs to go to work, buy groceries, go to the bank, shop for clothes etc. If you don't pass flawlessly (under 10% of trans) then you're going to get flak from everyone all day every day while doing these basic life activities. A person doesn't get to simply choose their gender presentation and move on, it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>8764252
Buns are probably my least favourite hairstyle for women, I've preferred practically bald women to those with high and tight gymnast buns, I just hate how fucking boring and uncreative they are.
>>
>>8764252
The shorter my hair is, and the more weight I put on, the better I pass. It's like fucking magic. People just assume I'm a dyke.
>>
>>8764252
Fucking baiter.
gtfo angie reincarnation
>>
>>8765033
This. Just because you're trans means you automatically don't pass without a stupid hairstyle. These memes, I swear.
>>
File: Catherine-tate-.jpg (14KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
Catherine-tate-.jpg
14KB, 180x240px
>>8764252
Cisles here.

It's true that trans women often wear their hair down to hide their face, but sleek buns are not universally flattering on straight women. It's complete bullshit to say all real women are "gorgeous with their hair up", they're unflattering as fuck on a lot of people and can make it look like you have a receeding hairline. Pic related, Catherine Tate, cis female British comedian (those sorts of hairstyles are considered "chavvy" here).
>>
>>8765104
You should get a proper haircut, just growing your hair out isn't enough because it ends up looking in the same style as men with long hair (no layers, etc). A masculine frame and totally unstyled long hair will just make you look like a metalhead from the back. Layering will help it hang less limply. You can also get a curler or do things like braid it overnight for soft waves (works especially well if your hair's damp when you braid it). A little bit of wave/curl in the face softens the edges and can make you look more feminine.

You could try a French braid or a chignon/bun, both are relatively simple to find tutorials on YouTube for and if you have bangs and some face-framing layers left out of it like pic related you could still look feminine. Kind of a weird tip, but bangs are more popular in Asian fashion than western so there are a lot of lightly-curled hair tutorials with bangs in hair threads on cgl (of course, most Asian women also have really small faces so not all tutorials will work for you, but generally those hairstyles are very feminizing and often targeted at adding curl to fine/straight hair, rather than straightening slightly wavy hair like Western tutorials).
>>
>>8764252
>has tranny friends
>calls them stupid and delusional
Yeah I'm calling bullshit on this one
>>
>>8764263
Skull man png thats a good name i guess
>>
>expanded facial planes
go away skull size autist
>>
>>8765562
For the long term I'm worried I won't be able to figure out how to brush it, and also boymode fails.

For the short term I want something I can do and undo in the privacy of my own selfies since I'm not even out to my family yet.
>>
File: 2017-08-23-09-33-44.jpg (453KB, 843x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-23-09-33-44.jpg
453KB, 843x1500px
>>8764252
things that never happened: the post
>>
>>8764252
I am guilty of that. Thought my hairstlye isn't improbable or anything like that. I just leave it down because if I ever put it up in any way I look terrible and obvious. Big head, big neck. Shit like that.
>>
>>8765536
no, you idiot, real women might look ugly with a sleek ponytail, but they still look female. Understood? The difference between looking ugly, but female, and looking manly
>>
>>8765562
no stupid, you don't understand the problem here, you can't possibly rely on hair every single day of the week. Real women go out of the house with their hair up, trannies have ffs and still have big faces
>>
>>8765717
ha ha ha, sideview picture, 3/4, never a full frontal picture from trannies.
>>
>>8765747
you know that even if you have ffs you won't be able to pull your hair up?
>>
File: girlboy.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
girlboy.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
>>8764263
>>8765717
cis fems
>>
File: 1ZTnmV4.jpg (21KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
1ZTnmV4.jpg
21KB, 500x530px
>>8765638
Long-term, the hairdresser would be able to show you how to brush and style it, unless you have an unusual hair texture (like I have curly hair and have always struggled getting a competent hairdresser without paying through the nose). All hair styling reverts when hair is washed, so as long as you have enough privacy to get to the bathroom or wet your hair, you don't need to worry about being able to undo styles you've done, even if you've used heat tools.

It really depends what your current boymode hair is like. Obviously you can't use classic MTF tricks like getting blunt bangs to make the face look rounder because no boymode long hairstyles have bangs. Some shorter cuts work for both genders, but only if you want to look like a lesbian that looks like Justin Bieber. I think layers are really key, because so many men grow their hair long but never get a definite style, which results in them doing shit like pic related (cis guy, but so many baby MTFs look the same), which would look fine on a woman but will not help you pass if you're a man.

Your best bet is probably going to a mens' hair salon (not a barber that's going to give you a buzz cut) and getting a trim there. Just neatening up the ends and taking better care of it will help it to look more feminine, but a mens' salon isn't going to give you a cut that won't work in boymode at all. You could ask for them to cut some subtle layers in too, ideally around the lower half of the face but *not* too high up near the forehead as women never have those. Pretty much all modern womens styles are layered so not doing that at all makes it difficult to style.

>>8765845
That's a wig.
>>
>>8765823
3/4 is often more unflattering because it reveals the profile
>>
>>8765804
>>8765818
>>8765823
>>8765836
I don't get why this matters so much to you
>>
>>8765891
because ffs doctors are giving false hopes to trannies making them believe that their faces will be passable after spending 60k, and that is simply not true because even after ffs, you still will need to hide your face with unrealistic hairstyles
>>
>>8765845
this doesn't prove shit. This cis-female is wearing a wig. She can wear her hair up in a sleek, tight bun, and still look female. Stupid
>>
>>8765939
They're not that unrealistic though, plenty of cis women go out with their hair down, even just to go to the grocery store or take out the trash. Yeah, someone who saw you 24/7 would probably notice that you never had your hair up, but the average person you see in the street only sees you once or twice so you're still going to pass to them.

Friendly reminder most cis people also don't know anyone trans at all, never mind know that transwomen tend to wear their hair down, so it's not going to be their first assumption when seeing you with a style many cis women do too.
>>
>>8765939
Well no, FFS doesn't magically give you a female face, it smooths out masculine features. For some people with prominent brow ridges or distinctively masculine chins, that's what they need to pass better and feel better about themselves
>>
>>8765946
That's not a cis female you retard, that's the guy Covergirl hired to model for them this year.
>>
>>8764252
FOR Y'ALL SAYING THAT IT IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE TO LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE HIDING BEHIND IMPRACTICAL HAIRSTYLE: DON'T YOU HAVE TO GO OUT WALKING, IN A WINDY AREA? WHAT ABOUT WORKING OUT? TO THE POOL, TO THE BITCH? HOW CAN YOU FUCKING POSSIBLY FUCKING EXPECT TO LIVE A DIGNIFIED LIFE HAVING TO HIDE YOUR FACE

WHEN I STARTED MY TRANSITION EVERY ONE I SPOKE TO SAID THAT THE PROBLEMS HINDERING THE PASSABILITY ARE HEIGHT, FEET, HANDS, SHORT LEGS LONG TORSO, BIG CHEST, BIG RIB CAGE, VOICE... BUT N O B O D Y TOLD ME THE REAL PROBLEM IS THE FACE. THEY ALL TOLD ME THAT ONCE YOU GET FFS, YOUR FACE WILL PASS BECAUSE FFS IS VERY COSTLY AND IS A VERY MAJOR PROCEDURE SO YOU WILL PASS

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST VIRGIN MARY WHORE AFTER GETTING INTO DEBT THE FACE IS MY BIGGEST IMPEDIMENT TO MY PASSABILITY IT MAKES ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF
>>
>>8765993
t. salty hon
>>
>>8765993
geez louise anon use your inside voice
>>
>>8765993
sorry you turned out a hon, anon. shoulda transitioned earlier
>>
>>8765993
You keep repeating yourself for the past... what? 9 months? What happened in your life that broke you in such a way?
>>
>>8766026
this is the mistake you make. No matter how early I had transitioned, my craniofacial structures were already manly and not candidate for ffs. I had a boy's face even at 5 years old.
>>
>>8766068
FFS. FFS was the biggest scam of my whole life and turned me into an angry angry person. Before you say that I have bdd, I have been evaluated and measured by experts who concluded that FFS didn't turn out acceptable. I am so angry you have no idea
>>
>>8766088
No you don't have BDD I know that. I more concern about how obsessive and dedicated you are about this whole thing.
>>
File: 2017-08-23-11-08-57.jpg (463KB, 800x1034px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-23-11-08-57.jpg
463KB, 800x1034px
>>8765823
i was showing my pony tail and like >>8765887 said the angle its usually unflattering cuz profiles are a spook.
>>
If you need FFS, you were never gonna make it anyway.
>>
>>8766115
show us a picture next to a real woman
>>
>>8766112
I am so angry and devastated over this and yet I get unsolicited advice from people saying I should get ffs, when I get ffs from Ousterhout. He botched me beyond repair and promised me he couldn't make me pretty but he was going to make me passable. Deschamps who took over his practice, never, ever, ever met me in person and yet he goes around saying that I am the only unhappy patient and that I have bdd because I look perfect... when several experts have evaluated my case.
>>
>>8766189
i just showed you a real one :^]
>>
>>8766317
how delusional can you get? you are a man. you will never be a real woman.
>>
File: 1406736996641.png (75KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1406736996641.png
75KB, 625x626px
>>8766321
taking a randoms opinion from a nicaraguan pumpking carving gay themed forum seriously
aaayy, was a nice b8 tho i r8 8/8 no h8
>>
>>8766338
TIL the truth is bait
>>
>>8766365
TIL the truth is delusion
>>
WELL, NOBODY CAN PASS THAT WAY UNLESS YOU PUT 5000 KILOS OF MAKEUP, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!
>>
>>8766189
>it's all about close-ups and crops
trannies photo tricks 101
>>
>>8764252
what wrong with having a hairstyle which you think makes you look best? most transwomen probably agree that having their hair makes them look worse but seriously what is the point of this post
>>
>>8766588
looking your best is fugliphobic
check your privilege, shitlord
>>
>>8766588
Bait is the point of the OP. Cherrypicking a particularly bad tranny photo for comparison is a typical shitposting tactic.
>>
>>8765939
Idiot when are you gonna quit doing this you garbage human

No.one cares about your failure
>>
>>8766588
you can't possibly rely on hair to pass for the rest of your life. And the point is that after FFS doctors suck your blood and you still don't pass, they will tell you to use a hairstyle that covers forehead, face, cheekbones, bigonial width, so, what is the fucking point of FFS if you have to hide your face anyway?
>>
>>8765993
Jesus Angie shut up.
>>
>>8766709
no one will care when you commit suicide
>>
>>8766588
most transwomen probably agree that having their hair makes them look worse

this doesn't make sense at all, what are you trying to say?
>>
>>8764252
I'm cis les and my hairstyle is like the top one kek. Never do anime.
>>
I will never pass to someone who knows what to look for. All i care about is passing to normies
>>
>>8766115
shut up and take a pic standing next to a cis woman for comparison you bigheaded hon
>>
>>8764263
What a cutie!
>>
>>8767888
She is cute :) and that's not at all an impractical style, I know cis women with hair like that
>>
Is there a way to fake layers and/or bangs with uniformly long hair and clever use of pins/clips?
>>
>>8767880
I saw a boy pic and
I think we're being trolled
>>
>>8765169
>then you're going to get flak from everyone all day every day while doing these basic life activities

No you want. Most people don't give a fuck about you anon kun.
>>
>>8768155
You can fake bangs but they won't look like modern bangs, you get 50s bumper bangs and similar. You can Google for tutorials on it. There are also tutorials on faking a bob that could maybe be adapted for faking layers, but it'd be difficult.
>>
>>8764252
"bun hairstyle" I call those hairstyles dick-head-hair-sticks, due to the fact they look so fucking tacky and lazy.
>>
>>8765845
Clocked!
>>
>>8767906

There is no such thing as cis women. They're just called women.
>>
>>8764252
LMAO. Not one woman in my office (which is large and mostly female) regularly wears her hair up. What other crazy shit do you believe, OP?
>>
File: image.png (33KB, 1020x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33KB, 1020x426px
>>8765717
troll OP BTFO
>>
>>8766115
>>8765717
That's barely a ponytail and it's missing the point as the side of your head is still being obscured by your hair
>>
>>8769932
Bruh maybe you're working in a place full of trannies, dude.
>>
>>8769932
Only possibility is that they're all trannied. Didn't you know that trannies are the only ones allowed to have their hair down? Cis women are completely incapable of it so they need to use buns and ponytails to hide it.
>>
>>8770048
no, stupid freak, real women wear their hair down, but to embellish not to hide. When a woman wears her hair down, she still has her face exposed whereas trannies hide the face. In addition to that, you fucking freak piece of shit, women wear their hair down for a couple of hours, not 24x7 like trannies do
>>
>>8764252
CIS-PEOPLE ARE VERY AWARE OF TRANNIES, CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU ARE TELLING YOURSELF. CIS-PEOPLE ALARM SETS OFF IMMEDIATELY WHEN THEY SEE A BIG HEADED BIG FACED WOMAN HIDING BEHIND A WEIRD HAIRSTYLE. THEY GO "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE HIDING" AND THEN FIND OUT SHE IS A MAN
>>
>>8770788
>trying this hard
>still failing
Kek
>>
File: 1491318781655.png (742KB, 999x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1491318781655.png
742KB, 999x1412px
>>8765845
>that jaw and brow/man eyes
Clocked
>>
>>8764263
are we supposed to be making fun of here? she's cute... also unpractical haircut? i just looks like short/mid length hair...
>>
>>8764252
This is the dumbest fucking thing ever.
>>
>>8765993
>>8770792
yikes please stop yelling, indoor voices only
>>
With the haircut i have i look extremely feminine ,but if i show my forehead i look like the tranny freak i am,so this picture is correct
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.