[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw would rather go out with a guy and have sex than waste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>tfw would rather go out with a guy and have sex than waste my time browsing /tttt/ like a dunce watching autists debate chromosomes 27/7
>tfw can't do that because I'm too socially retarded
Forever on /tttt/.
>>
File: 1503163888360.jpg (17KB, 307x410px) Image search: [Google]
1503163888360.jpg
17KB, 307x410px
Did somebody say chromosomes? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry to hear you're forever alone, galpal. If it helps, I'm a cis girl kv and couldn't get a date to save my life
>>
>>8764097
It hurts to live tbqh
>>
>>8764103
Wanna tell me all about it? I'm just getting stoned alone in my parent's basement while they're out of town, and I like hearing people's stories. Why no bf?
>>
>>8764120
Sure. Because it's hard making new connections and such. Also I have nothing much to offer and overall I am boring with no personality whatsoever so I am not sure if I should even try looking for someone although this won't stop me from imaging having a bf and a normal 4chan-less life tbqh.
>>
>>8764150
You probably just think you're boring becuase you know yourself so well. To someone else you're a total mystery! What stuff do you like to do? Anything really catch your interest lately?
>>
Im bored @_@ Wanna be friends?
>>
>>8764181
nah fuck that
I don't need friends, if I get bored I can watch cute anime
>>
>>8764172
>To someone else you're a total mystery!
Well, I don't know.
>What stuff do you like to do?
Usually nothing, that's the thing. I am often too depressed to do anything except daydream like I do now.
>Anything really catch your interest lately?
Hmm, maybe some movies that I found interesting but that's not even worth mentioning.
>>
>>8764196
But you can watch cute anime with friends. I like cute anime.
>>
>>8764211
It sounds like you just need some help with your depression, desu. When you're depressed, your personality can't shine out because nothing seems fun or worthwhile anymore. Are you seeing any professionals? Gotta get healthy, friend
>>
>>8764227
>Are you seeing any professionals?
Just one but she's not being exactly helpful, desu.
>>
>>8764238
The first therapist I ever went to was a total joke, some new-age crystal type lady. Don't be afraid to seek out someone else that you feel better talking to, and can make more progress with. Does your area have any lgbt resource programs?
>>
>>8764249
Sadly, no. There is this local trans group therapy I attend, though.
>>
>>8764078
>27/7

huh. what part of the world do you live in?
>>
>>8764289
That's great. It's good you're looking after your own mental health well. I know things might seem permanently bad, but there's always a chance you'll have an awesome, life-changing day very soon! That's what keeps me going anyway
>>
>>8764078
What a coincidence, we have the exact same problem
>>
File: lawl.jpg (34KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
lawl.jpg
34KB, 400x600px
>>8764078
>implying guys give a fuck about whatever level of social skills u possess
>online dating encounter web service do exists
As long as u are passable, cute or hot and mentally stable with a balanced inner life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.