[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many LGBT people do you have in your extended family? My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: hIWt0rT.gif (1MB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
hIWt0rT.gif
1MB, 500x363px
How many LGBT people do you have in your extended family? My 17-year-old cousin just came out as gay on Instagram and realized I have a bunch:

>4 Gay male cousins, 3 of which are brothers
>1 Closeted Flamer Uncle married to a woman
>1 Lesbian Great Aunt
>1 FTM Tranny (myself)

This is just on my mom's side, no faggotry on my Dad's side (as far as we know)
>>
>>8763703
As far as I know, I'm the only one on both sides of my family. Someone's gotta be the first, I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
>>8763721
Im a nonmasc straight acting bttm.

I have a cousin who is a flamer and another cousin who is an autistic trans lesbien female to male to female dating a guy.
>>
>>8763703
I have one second cousin who I dont really know who's gay I think, other than that I'm the only living lgbt person that I'm related to in any way whatsoever.
>>
>>8763703
I have one gay or bi guy cousin.
One maybe les or bi female cousin.
We're not sure which. We don't ask. They don't say.
And me. Closeted trans. Only my mom knows.
From a huge af mexican family.
The math doesn't add up. I'm sure there are more, but you don't come out to mexican families.
>>
>>8763753
>you don't come out to mexican families.
Why not? A religious or cultural thing?

t. is obviously not Mexican
>>
>>8763753
Is your name jaime
>>
>>8763774
well actually i obvi cant speak for every mexican family, im sure there are many that are cool.
but most of the parents were raised hella conservative or religious, and still are. Many younger ones try their best to appear "hard" and be super masculine, most are the typical fuckboi. The girls tend to be spoiled pretentious bitches, but some are cool.

actually I have a lot of respect for my gay cousin. He grew up in a worse environment and is still super respected and liked by everyone even though like they all know.
>>
>>8763785
nah sorry
>>
>super old 80+ uncle is gay, poor guy tho his 'roommate' died recently
>second cousin on moms side lesbian
>two first cousins on dads that be lesbians
>moms cousin lesbian
>me, a lesbian

idk, not a lot of gay guys. But I honestly kinda believe in the whole epigenetics makes homos. That they found gay men tend to come from families with many promiscuous/fetile women. Or in other words those women super love dick and that dick-loving gene gets passed on to the guys. But on the opposite it makes sense to me that having a lot of men in a family that are super into pussy might make it that hairs get crossed in the womb and now you got some girl carrying that pussy-loving trigger. Cause near all the guys in my family are super hoes. All my uncles were fucking numerous chicks. My dad was. My brothers are hoes. Their sons are hoes. These guys cannot get enough of pussy and honestly I blame them for this.
>>
One of my cousins says he's bisexual but I doubt it tbqh (he dated a tumblr AFAB """"non-binary"""")

Another (more distant cousin) is a lesbian. She literally moved to Canada to get away from my conservative English family (I'm part of the American branch of the family).

One of my adopted cousins is gay as fuck, but he's a dirty sand nigger so who cares lol

t. bisexual male/chaser
>>
>>8763742
>trans lesbien female to male to female dating a guy.
what

tell us more
>>
As far as I know only me and my stepsister are at all queer in my family, I'm bi and she's a lesbian, parents are a weird type of homophobes, rest of the family is the weird kind of accepting where they don't quite know how to talk about anything LGBT but are really good, genuine and helpful people.
>>
>me(mtf)
>my brother(ftm)
>my uncle(gay)
>my cousin(gay)
>my other cousin(trans)

And one of my sister's might be a lesbian.

I swear to god there's something in the water(or gene pool) here in Texas.
>>
My younger brother's been acting more than unusual recently.
>Him: Anon, you do medicine. Can you check my hole?
>Me: What? You mean your anus?
>Him: Yeah. I think there's something wrong with it.

>Him: Oh, that actor's just gay for pay.
>Me: What kind of a term is gay for pay?
>Him: Oh, it's just a term to describe that.

I don't know what kind of hetero knows and uses these words.
>>
>>8763703
a good lot of my cousins and shit are lgb. no t in my family yet afaik.
>>
>>8763703
I'm MtF, my sister is bi.
>>
>>8764430
>mtf with ftm brother

What's it like? Who came out first, if any? Did it make the rest of your family more supportive or suspicious of the one who came out after?
>>
Maternally
>7 Aunts
>2 uncles
>3 male cousins
>3 female cousins
>2 male 2nd cousins
>2 female 2nd cousins

Paternally
>7 Aunts
>2 uncles
>1 Half Sister
>countless cousins

My mom's sister is the only gay in the entire family, she's lived with her now wife since before me or any of my cousins were born
>>
>>8763774
As a Texan, I can vouch that most Mexicans are very traditional, even if they don't believe in religion, all my Mex friends fast for Lent. Because they don't want to upset their mothers.
I don't believe any of the parents would care if anyone was gay, but they'd certainly keep it to themselves if they discovered.

I have a second family from Mexico who I come to with problems long before I talk to my mom, my mom will make my issues everyone's issue.

My dad's side, I would never talk to them, but maybe one, they would make sure the entire family knew.
>>
I am the first to introduce the LGBT genes into my family tree. Not really a fun desu
>>
Aunt who was shut out and my cousin who was then mentally abused which led to eating disorders, then there is me closeted except to my close group of friends
>>
>>8764695
I am mexican and can vouch for the whole

>don't believe any of the parents would care if anyone was gay, but they'd certainly keep it to themselves if they discovered.

Basically true. Like mexican family you should never abandon a kid. Your son could be a drug addict pedo you still don't disown. So you sure don't disown over being gay. But you don't exactly accept it either. Like at worst if they're super religious you might have to talk to a priest about it or if they're all brujeria your mom might legit just have some incense and magic water thrown in your face. I know my grandma was very "drink this tea it'll find you a man and fix you to like him" and I found out when I slept she was coming around throwing some smoke on me.

And they don't want you talking about it to everyone in the family. Like sure they all might know obviously but keep that shit to yourself. And if you're well liked in the family, otherwise polite and doing ok, they'll just ignore it and won't speak of it cause why talk shit about your nice cousin ya know?

But I've never heard of an otherwise normal mexican family abandoning their kid over that. Heard of white christian families doing that and even black families. But for mexican it's more of a social shame to the parents that they'd be so cruel to ever abandon a kid than whatever shame for having a gay kid.

My immediate family has been pretty great about it. They aren't about to be on some happy go lucky pflag netflix series but they aren't as ashamed. They don't 'understand' it or get why and parents aren't exactly elated but they've never asked me to change or lie about it.
>>
My uncle on my dads side was gay but he died of aids in like the 70s, also have a lesbian cousin, dad's side too, but she estranged herself from the family a while ago. Then there's me, pretty small amount because my family is pretty big, like 9 uncles just on my dads side, my mom has no siblings or relatives that I know about. I feel kind of bad because all my uncles had 2+ girl children and no boys, my dad is the only one in his family to birth a boy(me) and I turned out mtf.
>>
>>8765058
>I feel kind of bad because all my uncles had 2+ girl children and no boys, my dad is the only one in his family to birth a boy(me) and I turned out mtf.

I'll one up you.

My parents only have one sibling each. My mom hates her sister and hasn't had contact with her in decades so her segment of the family is out of the picture. My uncle divorced his wife, with no visitation rights. I'm MtF and my only sibling is unlikely to ever have kids for various medical reasons.

My sister and I will probably be the end of our family.
>>
>>8763703

One gay male first cousin.
One MtF first cousin once removed.
My father implied his father is bisexual (???).
Two dykes/FtMs related to me in some distant way.
One bisexual MtF, me.
>>
>>8765058

>like 9 uncles just on my dads side, my mom has no siblings or relatives that I know about. I feel kind of bad because all my uncles had 2+ girl children and no boys, my dad is the only one in his family to birth a boy(me) and I turned out mtf.

My family had a gender flip like that from one generation to the next as well. Just not total dominance. My paternal grandfather was one of 11 children, he only had 1 sister. He then had 5 daughters and 2 sons. They had 11 males and 4 females.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 1045x603px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 1045x603px
>>8764064
She has autism

At 14 she was a lesbien. Then wanted to be a guy. Now she is a non transitioning "gay male" with a female body who is dating a dude
>>
File: 1489042748287.gif (4MB, 405x361px) Image search: [Google]
1489042748287.gif
4MB, 405x361px
>>8763703
One.

It's me.
>>
>>8763703
I think my fathers a fag or bi because he used to listen to faggy music, had a gay roommate when he was young and every pic I find of him back then he'd have dyed blonde hair and denim shorts and was a twink, he also went to some faggot shit with that roommate and 2 other fags recently but it was with my mum but still
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.