[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever had their conservative or homophobic/transphobic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: 1447290928684.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1447290928684.png
13KB, 555x407px
Anyone ever had their conservative or homophobic/transphobic parents change their mind and suddenly become supportive of you being LGBT?

My Dad grew up in a southern baptist family and was completely appalled at me coming out as ftm, but years later after he watched some transwoman give a speech on TV about gender dysphoria and seeing how dysphoria has negatively affected my mental health, he's agreed to help me pay for top surgery and we're looking into surgeons now.

Feels kinda good.
>>
>>8761730
>change their mind and suddenly become supportive of you being LGBT?
I wouldn't trust anyone who did this.
>>
Your dad isn't a real southern baptist if his opinion of you suddenly flipped after watching a tv program. There's no convincing christfags that trannies aren't literal demons.
>>
>>8761776
Except for when they do because everyone is human and capable of reasoning and empathy
>>
>>8761730
You are a woman
>>
>>8762004
>everyone is human and capable of reasoning and empathy
that's cute
>>
>>8762004
I agree with that other anon. If he was a real southern Baptist, he would never agree to reason or employ empathy.
>>
>>8761730
You are a woman. You will always be a woman. Please seek help for your delusion before you do something you'll regret down the line.
>>
>>8762061
adorable even.
>>
>>8761730
My mother, but I still don't believe her yet.
>>
File: empathetic christfags.jpg (87KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
empathetic christfags.jpg
87KB, 500x333px
>>8761776
>>8762061
>>8762063
>>8762069
>>
>>8761776
You forgot one thing though, and that's southern baptists are fucking retarded. They're so retarded that they can and do get their opinions off of popular media.
>>
>>8762080
>those
>Southern Baptists

Is this a joke or...
>>
>>8761730
Took like five years, but yeah.
>>
>>8762052
>>8762068
lmfao look at this perfectly righteous and well meaning saint trying to save all our souls
>>
>>8762083
No, not popular media. Fox News and Breitbart and CB radio.
>>
File: more where that came from.jpg (210KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
more where that came from.jpg
210KB, 1024x683px
>>8762084
>>
>>8762096
So in other words you concede that you're lying, and anytime I see the Fiona hashtag I should know it's a lying sack of shit?
>>
>>8762080
>>8762096
cucks who failed to stand up for their values when they were challenged by the intolerant left
>>
File: Animation_Axonn.png (107KB, 466x269px)
Animation_Axonn.png
107KB, 466x269px
>>8762080
>we're sooooooooorry
I can see through bullshit.
And that's about as transparent as air.
>>
>>8762088
No, OP is literally a woman and her family doesn't need to be bible-obsessives to recognize that she will always be a woman and that humoring delusions is rarely wise. If her dad wants to pay for his daughter's tits to be chopped off, well it is his money, but that doesn't make her a man and she never will be.
>>
>>8762091
All three of those are popular media.
>>
>>8762109
*normal humans capable of evolving their beliefs, unlike the sperglords on this site
>>
File: such apathy wow.jpg (505KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
such apathy wow.jpg
505KB, 1600x1600px
>>8762103
What exactly was I lying about? Just pointing out that not all christfags are sociopaths like you seem to believe.

>>8762111
Why would they pretend they have empathy for fags if they believed they'd go to hell for it?
>>
>>8762122
Ok ok, let's set a baseline for what constituents "popular" so there's no more confusion.

Do you consider Mein Kampf "popular"?
>>
>>8762124
Not once in human history has any Christian not suggested at least one child follow the bible, which orders those children to savagely murder all innocent gays.

I could go to the most liberal church in the word, and in it is adults who teach as many children as they can to read and memorize that very order from that tiolet paper.
>>
>>8762124
In case that was too complicated for a brainlet like you, that's physical proof that every single Christian that has ever been born is a sociopath.
>>
>>8762153
>>8762143
Silly SJWs thinking all Christians are evil psychopathic killers who don't have individual beliefs and levels of empathy. You realize this isn't Tumblr, right? Try coming back once you turn 18.
>>
>>8762124
You truly think any of them feels sorry for what happened?
It's just a little act to get people off their backs.
How can you fall for such a cheap trick like that?

And why do you defend these people.
>>
>>8762131
>From the end of World War II, following major cultural and social changes brought by mass media innovations, the meaning of popular culture began to overlap with those of mass culture, media culture, image culture, consumer culture, and culture for mass consumption.[14] Social and cultural changes in the United States were a pioneer in this with respect to other western countries.
>>
>>8762177
If you choose to be worthless, surprise, anybody with half a brain will realize you're worthless. Especially when you flaunt it. Promising you didn't just flaunt it right there and that it's all an illusion isn't convincing you trash.
>>
>>8762182
My point is that those shitpiles that I mentioned are not considered popular by any thinking individuals. Of course I know they qualify for the dictionary definition of "popular media." But if you think bringing up the fact that you worship those media sources I mentioned every day is going to make you popular among thinking people, I have bad news for you.
>>
>>8762180
But why would they want people to "get off their backs" when the whole point of their original agenda is to spread the gospel and convince gays they're sinning? Those signs enable homosex.

>>8762192
>lol ur dumb
Nice middle school logic there pal.
>>
>>8762213
Look, you choose to be shit, you're shit, people will realize you're shit, and when you defend your shit, and attack non-shit, that makes you even more shit.
>>
>>8762213
>But why would they want people to "get off their backs" when the whole point of their original agenda is to spread the gospel
Because spreading the gospel is kinda hard when there's a large group basically hounding you.
At most they'll give you a "love the sinner hate the sin" excuse so they can be "nice" to you in your face, then preach your eternal damnation behind your back and still treat you like an outcast.
Because that's how they roll.
>>
>>8762238
>Because spreading the gospel is kinda hard when there's a large group basically hounding you.
That would be like gays and trannies telling Christians they were right and being all LOLYEAH I'M GOING TO HELL SORRY because Christians are "hounding" them.

That doesn't accomplish anything.
>>
>>8762207
>Of course I know they qualify for the dictionary definition of "popular media."

So you admit I'm right. End of discussion.
>>
>>8762272
Wrong disease. My whole point is that your news sources are not popular. End of discussion.
>>
>>8762123
>>8762096
Nah, the bible calls homosexuality a sin multiple times. You have to be on layers and layers of cognitive dissonance to get around that.

I can respect people that stick to their religion, I can respect people that leave their religion, but these are just faggots that are so butthurt about society judging them for following dogma they decided to become committed heretics. I honestly cannot stand the intellectual dishonesty, I want to slap them for being so stupid. I have absolutely zero respect for them.

It's not "Evolving your beliefs", it's believing a book is the word of god, and then deciding to disobey it and adopt heresy. That is a more deplorable position than the anti-gay Christians because they're following the will of a higher power, or the ex-Christians because they're deciding to dispense of a religion they don't think is morally right. The heretics are taking a position that a religion is teaching you the literal word of god and then purposely misinterpreting the religion. That is worse than either of those positions morally.
>>
>>8762124
Wait so if you ask these people if they think gay sex is a sin what do they say? I feel like this is a trap. Romans is pretty clear that even the new testament condemns homosexuality.
>>
>>8762279
>I define the dictionary
>>
>>8762286
No, half-retarded Christians that ignore some of the bible and follow the rest is not even worse then full-retarded pedophile Christian Nazis who should all be rounded up and executed.

But half-human still isn't exactly, well, human. It's better than full disease, but we should really be setting the bar higher than "well, at least don't be a complete disease."
>>
>>8762268
>That doesn't accomplish anything.
It does.
What do you think all these pretend marriages were?

And why would their change of mind be sincere?
Why would they feel sorry for what they did to us?
>>
>>8762296
That would be a pretty good way to prove that they're not actually sorry at all and still worthless disgusting dog shit.
>>
>>8762296
>>8762315
People are capable of changing their minds no matter how brainwashed they've been. People are capable of regretting shitty behavior.

>>8762286
Maybe they're really just sorry for being super shitty to people who didn't deserve to be hated, you know?
>>
>>8762318
Are you the guy that calls them a disease? Its pretty funny watching Christfags here get trolled by that dude.
>>
>>8762328
If they say, yes I don't believe gay sex is a sin and the new testament is a historical fiction, I will take them seriously then.

Leader of a major British party lost his job for refusing to say gay sex wasn't a sin so clearly it is a common belief as well as scripturally validated.
>>
>>8762328
>People are capable of changing their minds no matter how brainwashed they've been. People are capable of regretting shitty behavior.
And I am capable of becoming the president.
Doesn't mean it will ever happen.
>>
>>8762341
This is the dumbest analogy I've ever seen and has nothing to do with what I said.

To answer your question though, yes, depending on what you decided to study in school and how successful you became in politics, there is a microscopic chance you could have become president.
>>
>>8762360
They should really make an "Identify Autism - Yep it's Autism" meme just for posts like yours.
>>
>>8762306
>full-retarded pedophile Christian Nazis

What the fuck are you talking about?

>>8762328
The bible at no point suggests you should go around hating sinners. However, homosexuality is a sin in the damn bible. If you believe the bible is the word of god, telling people that being gay isn't a sin because you don't want to hurt their feels isn't empathy, it's malice. It is morally unjustifiable to lie like that and tell people heresy like that, given the eternal consequences of sin.

Straight up, Christians that adopt heretical beliefs like that being gay isn't a sin are less moral than the fundie christfags OR the fedoras. They have zero moral compass. They only care about fitting in and not upsetting others. It is a morally unjustifiable position.
>>
>>8762368
Christians.
>>
>>8762368
Promoting the bible's lies is pure evil. It doesn't matter whether you "believe" the bible or not. Evil is evil. You don't get a get out of jail free card just because you chose to be shit, and you claim you have the freedom to make that choice.
>>
>>8762360
>has nothing to do with what I said.
But it does.
Just because I am capable of doing something, doesn't mean I ever will.
Just because these people are capable of regretting treating lgbt people like filth doesn't mean they ever will.

You are expecting empathy and compassion in a place where it dos not exist.
>>
No. My dad is the most stereotypical numale you could possibly think of and honestly it's just made more right wing.
>>
If the "Christians" are faggots that say something like:

>I'm a "Cultural Christian"

>I believe the bible is a book of fables and myths that provides good guidelines to live a life

>I believe the bible is mans flawed attempt to reach god

Or any sort of faggots that do not believe the bible is the literal word of god, sure, you can cherry pick the fucking bible. However, if you believe it's the literal word of god, it is morally reprehensible to lie to others and say that homosexuality isn't a sin according to the bible, it's unjustifiable heresy. It's a morally repugnant position given the implication of the other shit they believe.

>>8762381
You are taking the position the bible is a lie. That is fine. That is at least a position where, even if the fedoras were wrong, you at least are being consistent with your morality. That is more than I can say about heretics.
>>
>>8762368
>Straight up, Christians that adopt heretical beliefs like that being gay isn't a sin are less moral than the fundie christfags OR the fedoras. They have zero moral compass. They only care about fitting in and not upsetting others. It is a morally unjustifiable position.
Aside from this being 100% your opinion and not fact, it has nothing to do with the original argument which is that religious people are capable of changing their minds about things.

OP also never specified whether or not his Dad is Christian himself or just raised by Christians.

>>8762367
Same goes for your posts.

>>8762383
No, it doesn't. Changing your mind vs. becoming president aren't comparable in this argument.

God you are a fucking idiot, I don't even know why I'm still replying to you.
>>
>>8762400
You thought it was liberal men that wear cock cages? Really? Is that really what you believed in your brain? Is your brain the size of a pea?
>>
>>8762403
I don't care what you can say. I'm pointing out that you're just a lying disease like always.

>>8762406
rubberglue4u
>>
>>8762406
>No, it doesn't
It does.
It's all about ambition and the desire to change.
Whether it's about running for president, building a massive rocket or changing your opinions on things.
If the drive to do so is not there, it will never happen.

And these people lack the ambition and drive to change their opinions on gays.
Just like most of humanity.
>>
File: megan phelps.jpg (241KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
megan phelps.jpg
241KB, 980x735px
>>8762454
Meanwhile pic related grew up brainwashed by her crazy mother and grandfather (Fred Phelps), yet has since abandoned her family and her previous beliefs because she realized how terrible they were.

>it will never happen
It has, and it will continue to.
>>
File: Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png (12KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png
12KB, 390x470px
>>8762483
>It has, and it will continue to.
>>
>>8762493
>shown proof
>continues to argue
Yeah, the only thing you've proven throughout this thread is that you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>8762511
The only thing proven is that you're a naive child who falls for the cheapest tricks in the books.

Honestly it's a miracle that you didn't blow your entire fortune on a 419 scam yet.
>>
>>8762531
Meanwhile you have no evidence to back up your claim and I do, which I've been spoonfeeding you this whole thread.
>>
>>8762539
>I do, which I've been spoonfeeding you this whole thread.
Hahaha you seriously believe this yourself, don't you?
It seems you have forgotten that I can see through bullshit.
Well let me remind you.
I can see through bullshit, and I can see through yours.

You really must be arrogant if you can think you can somehow deceive me.
>>
>>8761730
MtF, non-religious family that were always "grossed out" by anything LGBT.

My father never really understood and still complains from time to time.

My mother didn't understand until I said, "How would you feel if you had to spend the rest of your life looking like dad." She is offering to pitch in for my surgery now.
>>
>>8762558
Yeah, not evidence. Sorry you lose.
>>
>>8762573
And what's yours?
A bunch of charlatans playing you like a fiddle.
Sure something to feel proud of, proving to me I was right about you being a gullible idiot.
>>
>>8762582
Prove to me they're lying. I'm waiting.
>>
>>8762286
You have to be on layers of cognitive dissonance to care about the bible tbqh
>>
My mom is southern baptist too. she was opposed to me being lesbian for a long time but after I had a bad break up and she saw how sad I was she told me she knew I'd find the right girl someday. That's the only time she's ever acknowledged my sexuality, but it was enough. I know she supports me now even if she doesn't say it.
>>
>>8762589
Prove to me that they don't.
After all you made the claim that they're honest.
>>
>>8762412
No also I don't know how anything in this post has to deal with my post except maybe projection
>>
>>8762616
Prove you're not a black albino war lord.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.