[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are most mtfs petty and selfish like women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1502925405050.jpg (35KB, 475x551px) Image search: [Google]
1502925405050.jpg
35KB, 475x551px
Are they trying to emulate women even in the shitty personality? I don't understand.

I've been here some years ago, all of this gender/sexuality bullshit came into my mind at the same time and i almost got meme'd into transitioning to a girl. I used to trap in random forums for "shits and giggles", and had a great body for a trap. Besides the beta chasers and other traps, sometimes a tranny would show up in trap treads trying to put everyone down and point out bad features. It was kind of funny to shitpost with them because they would be mostly failed rednecks with wigs and unshaved armpits.

Nowadays i'm a 22yo bi guy, grew out of my teenager confusion. Lately, i've been with a mtf but sincerely, i need to tolerate way more bullshit compared to the cis women i've been with. Shitposting on "trap" forums and facebook, i still see lots of trap drama and trans people attacking each other without looking at the mirror. Just like women.

The E only makes it worse?
>>
>>8761234
They're not emulating it, it's natural for them. HSTS trannies (female-brained) need to be exterminated in gas chambers alongside real women.
>>
>>8761234
>used to trap
>"grew out of it"
>now chases
>being this deep in the closet
>>
>>8761245
Wdym with hsts and female brained? Is this a thing now?

>>8761254
Blah blah i've heard it before and i don't have time to fall for the bait. I'm happy with my life and thats it.
>>
File: 439085.png (3MB, 2396x1428px) Image search: [Google]
439085.png
3MB, 2396x1428px
>>8761234
Transbians always seem to team up with straight men to attack both straight transwomen and straight cis women, so at least you have them going for you.
>>
>>8761265
>Wdym
Is this a typo or does this word actually have meaning?
>>
>>8761275
It means "what do you mean?". I don't get this hsts thing

>>8761271
>Transbians always seem to team up with straight men to attack both straight transwomen and straight cis women
They do? Every trans lesbian where i live is a feminist that hate males and makes this -too- clear in apps like tinder. They're always walking with flamboyant fags on my uni, but never with someone normal and functional.

I do agree with >>8761245 about gas chambers for this kind of people.
>>
>>8761313
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_transsexual
aka hsts
>>
>>8761313
HSTS = female brained trannies
AGP = male brained trannies

The former being obviously the more dangerous and sociopathic ones. The latter are just regular men LARPing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.