[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this statement true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1503346873123.jpg (133KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503346873123.jpg
133KB, 1024x1024px
That it's possible for a cis straight male to date a trans girl and be 100% straight, but it immediately invalidates the entirety of a cis lesbian's identity if she's even attracted to a trans lesbian?
>>
>>8760465
Terfs believe lesbianism is a conscious choice to exclude dick, Google "political lesbianism" gold star etc
>>
>>8760465

I don't think so, at the end of the day it's about taste and what bothers you. Some dudes are going to get hung up on her having a penis, or being assigned male at birth, and some lesbians will be the same way.

In either case they can be attracted to the female characteristics, but they have to decide if they're cool with her being a transwomen.

So no I don't think it does, seems like a stupid thing to give a lesbian shit over desu.
>>
>>8760465
It honestly depends on the person, desu I feel like cisles get shat on more because they're an easier target even though there are millions of straight guys who have the same attitude to transwomen.
>>
>>8760465
if a trans bian dates a trans woman is it 100% straight, too
>>
File: 1430882222395.png (179KB, 346x391px) Image search: [Google]
1430882222395.png
179KB, 346x391px
>>8760559
>trans bian
>mfw male to bian tranny
>>
>>8760570
plebian
>>
>>8760465

I wish someday people would accept that we live in a very homophobic society and MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, men who like dick but insist they're straight are SUFFERING FROM INTERNALIZED HOMOPHOBIA HOLY SHIT
>>
>>8760465
yes, actually. gold star doesn't carry the same weight for gays as it does for lesbians
>>
>>8760511
It just seems much more hypocritical for a cis lesbian to refuse a transwoman. It's like a black dude refusing to date a black girl is seen as more hypocritical than a white dude refusing to date a black girl. They each deal with the same type of discrimination and hatred from society, but when it comes down to it, they are just as willing to do exactly what society does to them and reject and avoid those they see as inferior to them.

I don't see anything more wrong with lesbians rejecting transwomen than a black dude refusing to date black girls, everyone is attracted to what they are attracted to, but it would definitely make me take them less seriously if they every run into a situation where they are discriminated against for who they are.
>>
>>8760465
If the first statement is true, then the second must be false. They are mutually exclusive.

However, whether a cis male or lesbian chooses not to sleep with trans women, that doesn't make them gay. That'd be like saying that not wanting to fuck a fat person makes you gay/not gay.
>>
>>8763158
Black and white dudes can both think black women are shit.
>>
>>8760465
No, because the circumstance is the same. The man is dating a woman, he's straight. The woman is dating a woman, she's a lesbian. This isn't difficult.

If you mean politically speaking, who gives a fuck? You have to be retarded to follow politics so much to let them influence your life that much anyway.
>>
>>8763115
That's because gay men are not a collective of temper tantrum prone sperglords as dykes are.
>>
>>8760465
It's because lesbians are so paranoid of dick that they think trannies are transitioning solely to invade their womyn spaces and rape them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.