[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blair thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

File: 147581245781578.jpg (114KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
147581245781578.jpg
114KB, 1024x1024px
now that the dust has settled is she, dare i say it
/our girl/ ?
>>
>>8760249
I kinda like her but Theryn Meyer's better.
>>
>>8760249
I can't give an unbiased opinion because I want to have sex with her, but yes, I daresay she is indeed our girl.
>>
>>8760270
>Theryn Meyer
She misgendered Stefonknee.
>>
>>8760249
Probably one of the dumbest people on the planet.
>>
>>8760249
i guess shes nearly the only tranny i know of who really passes, of course not counting the ones where i didnt even notice. plus shes not brainwashed by sjws, though she tends to bitch a bit too much about them. plus shes sooo hot, i know tons of cishets who would bang her.
>>
>>8760370
hes a drag queen who took things to far to pander to alt right to make money. He outright admits he is just a caricature of a woman and doesn't belive he's female thats not what a transsexual female would ever say. Society does not understand that transsexualism has biologic origins in nature that follow the gender binary but it gets over shadowed by this bs economy that encourages fuck other people mindsets and bs identity politics.
>>
>>8760370
I know i would.

Cishet btw, i just come here for interesting topics.
>>
>>8760411
>he is just a caricature of a woman
So pretty much the same as every tranny that ever existed.
>>
>>8760411
Nobody cares for your leftard shit.
>>
>>8760411
>He outright admits he is just a caricature of a woman and doesn't belive he's female thats not what a transsexual female would ever say.
She just says she's biologically male, which is true. I don't know why people get so butthurt over that.
>>
>>8761741
Because there are trannies here delusional enough to claim biology is not as important as hormones and hormones should be the sole determination of gender.
>>
File: snorted.jpg (30KB, 414x540px) Image search: [Google]
snorted.jpg
30KB, 414x540px
>>8761626
Nice meme statement bro but have you ever spoke to any transpeople, most are very different from person to person, just like normal people, blaire is extremely fem, but I would say she doesn't fit into the classic woman stereotype

Say take a look at theryn and tell me that shes a caricature of a woman
>>
>>8762247
He*

He is a male
>>
>>8760249
does she still have the unnatural upper lip ruining her look wherever she speaks?

still pics are very good of course
>>
>>8762281
>cant make counter argument so resorts to the pronoun thing as a comeback

I wrote a pretty long thing about this in another thread but I don't really care and I want to go to bed
>>
>>8762344
I wasn't arguing I was merely correcting your grammar
>>
Am I the only one who thinks she looks worse now? She has that 'work done' look and her squeaky voice makes me cringe. Boobs are fake and too separated. Lips are way too big. Doubling down on the makeup. Acts like every other basic bitch youtuber now. Self-absorbed, like she shit don't stank. And of course, can't properly debate for shit. The comment section is even worse, looking at all these "alt-right" hypocrites worship 'her', calling 'her' beautiful and wanting to fuck 'her'. I literally want to vomit. And I'm not alt-right (anymore). Just seeing how cognitively dissonant 4chan and army of 'kekistani' frogfags talk about how great the white race is and how Trump is le god emperor and shit and the mental gymnastics of fapping to a literal boy in heels and makeup. Disgusting and hypocritical.
>>
i think she looks gorgeous both before and after. then again i'm not one of those types who breaks down womens' looks pore by individual pore, so w/e
>>
looks like a bimbo
>>
>>8763944

Wait till you hear her voice
>>
>>8760249
it does seem like she tries to pander a lot
to the right, but she's like the biggest outspoken tranny against the academic sjw hivemind so I forgive her
>>
>>8763944
i thought that was the end goal for all mtfs
>>
>>8760249
Literally is a man and looks like one if you can see his whole body without makeup angles and lighting.
>>
I'd fuck this bimbo slut harder than Kylie Jenner.
>>
>>8760249

Is she still against early transition? If so, fuck her. If she approves of early transition now, she will be approved tentatively.
>>
>>8760249
We're still talking about this girl? She's a narcissistic little prick who gets high off of her weird fans' persistent comments about her genitals, and really does more harm than good to lgbt, specifically trans, people. Aside from promoting and condoning her annoying viewers' attitude that they can decide who's trans and who's not as if it's not extremely difficult for some people to get hormones, surgery, etc. or even pass after those, she herself repeatedly made videos to a trans girl (Riley) claiming that she was not trans when she'd been on HRT and got her ffs even before blaire did. She acts like she's above all other trans people, and pretty much saves herself from harassment thanks to her brainless horny fans, but leaves others in the dust. I dont understand it either because shes really not phenomenal in looks or attitude, but I guess since she's thrown herself out there by pandering to her angry viewers, everyone now thinks she's the "ideal trans woman" or something
>>
>>8766242
she posts her picture on here daily because, as you said, she's a narcissist and she also makes her living from her youtube views so she constantly needs new people learning who she is and watching her channel.

so, yeah, thanks for bumping her shitty threads.
it paid for her FFS
>>
>>8766242
>Aside from promoting and condoning her annoying viewers' attitude that they can decide who's trans and who's not as if it's not extremely difficult for some people to get hormones, surgery, etc. or even pass after those, she herself repeatedly made videos to a trans girl (Riley) claiming that she was not trans when she'd been on HRT and got her ffs even before blaire did.
She made a video about this where she tearfully apologised, took responsibility for a lot of shit that went Riley's way, emphasised certain points to reign her fans in (that Riley is every bit as trans as she is, how the things that Riley's gone through would have hurt if she'd been the one on the receiving end), and admitted that acting like an authority on who is and isn't trans is just a shitty thing to do and that she wasn't going to make that mistake again. She's been consistent with all of this on twitter and in her content since.

And while she had a blind spot with Riley, she's also spoken out many times in sympathy for trans people who have difficulty passing, and did so long before realising Riley was genuinely trans.
>>
>>8768053
Well first of all, nobody is obligated to even accept Blaire's apology, so it's good that she did I mean it's the least she could do, but nobody has to forgive her. And even so, it's insane how irreversible the hate she's sent Riley is, her reasonable and informative videos still get overwhelming dislikes and even on Blaire's apology video there were so many idiotic commenters saying "oh Blaire, your apologetic attitude is cute, but Riley is NOT tricking and manipulating me" like huh? manipulating? I don't want to seem like Riley is my idol or something but I will never understand the freaks acting like she's on a mission to corrupt peoples' minds. And also, regarding Blaire's attitude, Riley makes a video about apologies, which I can't say if it was about Blaire or not and it seemed a little petty, but Riley said it wasn't, and Blaire goes straight back to tweeting about her like a brat. If I was Riley I can't even imagine containing myself to just one petty video given all the hate she now receives. You would get a notification saying I posted a video called 'annoying girl finally admits to being wrong for yelling at me to a camera for 8 months about who I am?' So anyway, answering OP's question, no. She's nobodys girl except for her bald boyfriend

*breathes* okay I'm done.
>>
>>8768845
>Well first of all, nobody is obligated to even accept Blaire's apology, so it's good that she did I mean it's the least she could do, but nobody has to forgive her.
I never implied anyone should forgive her. But pretending it didn't even happen, and that she still has the same attitude, is plain lying.

>her reasonable and informative videos still get overwhelming dislikes
That's because Riley is an asshole and a moron, whether she's trutans or a trender.
Blaire did significantly contribute to the hate-watching of Riley getting out of hand and the attacks getting personal, but the basis of it all is that Riley just genuinely sucks in so many ways.

>manipulating?
Riley's manipulative as fuck, and if you can't see that then I hope you like ponies, because your future daughter's gonna squeeze at least one of them out of you.

>and Blaire goes straight back to tweeting about her like a brat
You mean Blaire made a catty tweet about someone? For real and for true?
>>
>>8760249

>our girl
>girl

Just like any tranny, he will always be a man pretending to be a woman.
>>
>>8762919
Agree 100% some people take things a little too far. Ever since the Nazi crap EVERY conservative on Twitter & on Facebook now has to deal with Soros paid hos calling us Nazis & white supremacists. I'm so sick of it
>>
>>8769131
>Pretending it didnt even happen, and that she still has the same attitude, is plain lying
I'm very much not pretending it didnt happen, it just really doesnt matter at this point. Ive never witnessed someone take so long to realize the error of their ways and admit their immaturity. Unfortunately for Riley, and whatever other trans people she loves to post up in her videos and make fun of (not always for their stances on things, but simply what they look like etc.) it's too late to reverse a lot of damage and Blaire should learn that not all mistakes can be fixed, and I'm fairly confident that she would, but she should also know she is far from a good image of a trans person or a person at all.

>Riley is an asshole and a moron, whether she's trutrans or a trender
>Riley's manipluative as fuck
Riley's videos are more well structured and informative, as well as more original than any of Blaire's mediocre, bitchy videos. Hard to take someone seriously as a "political influencer" when all of their videos are titled "TRIGGERING TRANNIES teehee!" and consist of her flipping her hair and following it with some cringey rehearsed statement like "youre a tragedy, like fukushima with bad winged liner" such useless content
>Blaire made a catty tweet about someone?
That's literally all she does. Her Twitter is just her making bad jokes about being trans/white or something stupid and catty quoting a person and "dragging" them poorly
>>
>>8769380
>any of Blaire's mediocre, bitchy videos. Hard to take someone seriously as a "political influencer" when all of their videos are titled "TRIGGERING TRANNIES teehee!" and consist of her flipping her hair and following it with some cringey rehearsed statement like "youre a tragedy, like fukushima with bad winged liner" such useless content
H S T S
S
T
S
>>
>>8769407
..what do you mean and who are you referring to exactly
>>
>>8769421
Your description of Blaire illustrates the archetypal HSTS trying to politics.
>>
>>8760411
>leftards misgendering people they don't agree with
>>
>>8769380
>I'm very much not pretending it didnt happen

See
>she herself repeatedly made videos to a trans girl (Riley) claiming that she was not trans when she'd been on HRT and got her ffs even before blaire did.

>implying Blaire didn't immediately do a 180 once she realised Riley was on HRT and getting FFS

>Ive never witnessed someone take so long to realize the error of their ways and admit their immaturity
She realised it as soon as new information came out. Until that point, she had no reason to think any different.

>and Blaire should learn that not all mistakes can be fixed
What does this have to do with anything? She's not acting like everything should be fine now, she said her piece and people will take it how they want to take it.

>Riley's videos are more well structured and informative, as well as more original than any of Blaire's mediocre, bitchy videos.
Blaire isn't trying to be well structured or informative, she's trying to be entertaining, and she succeeds. Unlike Riley who just regurgitates garbage designed to sound good to people who already believe it.
Blaire's videos might also be preaching to the choir a lot of the time, but she's not pretending to be some great educator.

>That's literally all she does.
Thatsthejoke.jpg
Do you have autism? How could you think that was anything other than sarcasm?
>>
>>8769517
They're defending Riley "dating preferences are bigoted" Dennis, of course they have autism. And a pretty serious case of it at that.
>>
>>8769488
Oh okay, I'm just sort of unfamiliar with terms used on this board like HSTS and AGP. AGP people dont even seem to be trans, and HSTS seems like an unnecessary term because trans is fine

>>8769517
Those quotes of mine dont somehow confirm me pretending it didnt happen.

>She realised it as soon as new information came out
Excuse me? I dont fucking care what "information" on Riley's medical transition was/is available. This is the idiotic attitude towards trans people that does nothing but harm. Riley said she was a woman, and her pronouns were she/her. That is ALL someone needs to explain to you for you to know how to address them and its pretty simple unless youre a baboon! You dont sit around and wait for anyone to give you every detail about what theyve done to medically change themselves physically so that it can prove to you that theyre trans. It never. works out. You are not entitled to that information, and Blaire assumed that Riley was not on HRT and was flat out wrong. Thats called when something blows up in your face. Also, Blaire still promotes the idea that before you can be respected as a trans person, you need to be taking hormones and getting surgery. Thats another stupid plan to follow, as everybodys jounrey is different, being trans comes before transitioning, and sometimes its extremely hard to acquire/afford those things. Blaire could apologize to Riley all she wants, but she still has that idea and it harms many trans people.

>Blaire isnt trying to to be well structured or informative, shes trying to be entertaining
First of all, wrong as she considers herself a large social and political influence on people, yet so many of the statements she makes about trans people are damaging! And I still wouldnt excuse her if she tried to justify anything by claiming the role of a strict entertainer. Wanna be an entertainer? Grab a fucking cane and tap dance for us, stop making idiotic sweeping statements about trans people for "entertainment"
>>
>>8769555
Lmao whats funny is you think just because I'm denouncing Blaire's childish behavior and defending Riley in that scenario, I cant also criticize some of Riley's content and views. I clearly dont think that turning down a partner because of any of the complications of them being trans is wrong. Also, if the only thing you have to say about me is that I have autism, maybe you should step back and think about how useless you are to the conversation
>>
>>8769571
>Oh okay, I'm just sort of unfamiliar with terms used on this board
Of course the Rileyfag is also a newfag, go the fuck back to Tumblr
>>
>>8769571
>AGP people dont even seem to be trans, and HSTS seems like an unnecessary term because trans is fine
Fuck you.
>>
>>8769588
Never used Tumblr, and again your input is meaningless. And maybe my wording was off, Im familiar with the term HSTS on here, I just think its pretty fucking dumb and we can all use trans
>>
>>8769571
>You are not entitled to that information
No one suggested that.

>Thats called when something blows up in your face.
lolwtf, is English your second language or are you just 12 years old?
>>
>>8769596

T U M B L R
U
M
B
L
R
>>
>>8769591
Explain, because I dont like misunderstanding identities. I'm sorry if I struck a chord, I just see HSTS as inaccurate and trans is fine, and AGP doesnt always include LGBT people so I dont understand why it needs to be spoken about on here more so than being trans is.
>>
>>8769599
Yep, it was suggested when someone tried to justify Blaire's misgendering just because there "was no reason to think otherwise". Ya there was

>>8769603
um..
O K A Y
K
A
Y
>>
>>8769609
>Yep, it was suggested when someone tried to justify Blaire's misgendering just because there "was no reason to think otherwise". Ya there was
That was me, shit for brains. And no, that's not presuming entitlement to information. If Riley doesn't want to tell people she's on hormones, she doesn't have to. And the result of that will be some of them don't believe she's trans. End of.

Riley is not entitled to be believed. People can think whatever they want.
>>
>>8769609
N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G
>>
>>8769610
>shit for brains
I cant imagine being this pointlessly rude

>Riley isnt entitled to be believed
Okay well you can continue with that, but clearly it doesnt work out well and youll screw yourself over. Seems a lot easier to just respect what someone will tell you about them before they express it more deeply, but maybe I'm just so weird
>>
>>8769605
AGP is the T in LGBT. HSTS is the G, although they can transition too.
>>
>>8769618
>Okay well you can continue with that, but clearly it doesnt work out well and youll screw yourself over.
How so? Some people were wrong, some of them felt bad, some apologised, Riley continued to be a cunt, and everyone moved on no worse for wear. What dire concequenes.
>>
>>8769622
Well you avoid conflict and apologies altogether if you just respect people. That doesnt mean liking Riley anyway

>>8769620
um no
>>
>>8769618
>I cant imagine being this pointlessly rude
I can't imagine having such a stick up your arse and thinking it's a good idea to post on 4chan.
>>
>>8769623
>Well you avoid conflict and apologies altogether if you just respect people.
Big fucking deal.
>>
>>8769624
I really dont have a stick up my ass, and I dont care if it's a "good idea" to post here or if it will cause me some sort of hate. I speak my truth and I really try to get through to people and understand them, its just in my nature. I personally cant imagine taking pointless personal jabs at people even anonymously, but I'll endure it myself. And I actually do enjoy this, Im really introverted and talking about things here makes me feel like I have somewhat of a voice

>>8769627
k
>>
>>8769623
You can't "um no" people's identities, sorry.
>>
>>8769636
True! But theres no need to try and dissect being trans into being "AGP" and "HSTS" If you dont identify with what you were born with, you are trans. Your sexuality on top of that doesnt matter
>>
>>8769631
>I really try to get through to people and understand them
>after thread full of declarative statements and dismissing all opposing views
kek, okay
>>
>>8769642
If you want to post about how people's identities are invalid, you can find somewhere that's not an LGBT board, thanks.
>>
>>8769648
Didn't dismiss, addressed
>>
>>8769650
...I'm the one invalidating identities but dissecting being trans into terms revolving around fetishization and considering "HSTS" people the G in LGBT is not. You like to overcomplicate things huh
>>
>>8769651

Whatever you like to tell yourself.
>>
>>8769655
Please stop stigmatizing people for the way they are queer.
>>
File: 4655525-225069.jpg (33KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
4655525-225069.jpg
33KB, 225x350px
>tfw your blairepost spam thread gets 60 replies
>>
>>8769667

Crazy people need to be stigmatized. Social shaming is how society prevents your particular brand of crazy from hurting other people.

Also, there is no such thing as a 'transgender' person. You cannot transition from one sex to another. It is biologically impossible.

'trannies' just have a fantasy about being a woman. They all know they're not really women and that is why they spend so much time trying to convince everyone that they are. They are really trying to convince themselves and justify all the bad choices they made to mutilate their bodies and destroy their endocrine system.

And they project this fantasy onto their identity to try to make it into a reality - even though it never will be real. It is not an identity, you can never know what it 'feels like' to be a woman, because you are a man. You are biologically different from a woman. You have different organs, different brain structures, different endocrine systems... The 'i feel like a woman' excuse is at the very core of the dysphoria lie. It is a logically fallacious argument.

The only 'dysphoria' that exists is the discomfort that 'trannies' feel when they realise that their fantasy of being a woman and having straight men desire them doesn't match their reality. They have no respect for themselves, so they start seeking out disrespect from others. "Do I pass", "why are only chasers attracted to me"... and so on.

Then, in order to try to keep the fantasy alive and make the emotional discomfort go away they take hormones... get facial surgeries... wear more makeup... wear women's clothing in public... join a 4chan or reddit echo-chamber... cut their dick off. And it works, for a while. Their mental health improves - like an anorexic that vomits their meal and sees the scale go down. But it doesn't last. The bad feelings always come back because the closer you get to the edge of the bubble the more of reality you see.

The bubble pops, reality sets in and suicide follows.
>>
>>8769734
What a miserable perspective you have on things. You think you can narrate every trans persons life but youre wrong. Being trans is not a fantasy, and all trans people are aware of the difficulties coming their way from external forces as they transition to become comfortable internally. It's funny that you try to support yourself by mentioning brain structure, because transgender peoples brains resemble that of the gender they identify with. Transition is about appearing the way your brain deems necessary. Stop trying to act like it revolves around straight men being seduced because it doesnt, nobody is going to the lengths of transitioning for some sex.
>>
File: 1490764708608.jpg (273KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1490764708608.jpg
273KB, 1252x1252px
>>8760249
>she
>>
>>8769734
Stop being a whiny. How long did it take you type that? That's what you do with your life? You arn't a psychologist and you aren't a tranny, this has nothing to do with you.

Get a life.
>>
>>8769841
>>8769763
>bothering to reply
>>
File: 1500783659493.png (404KB, 1409x4759px) Image search: [Google]
1500783659493.png
404KB, 1409x4759px
>>8769763

Being 'trans' is a fantasy. You only need to spend a cursory amount of time reading through endless threads of nonsense to see that is what is going on.

Transitioning doesn't make people happier, it just delays the inevitable. Eventually they all run out of surgeries and they have to face the reality that they are not, and never will be women. Just men pretending to be women.

There is no such thing as a 'feminized' brain. This has been thoroughly debunked a million times here. It's as scientifically valid as 'the gay gene'. It plays into the fantasies that trannies have of being women, but they're not women. They're men.

Transition is just body mutilation. It is a slow death spiral of ever more extreme self-harm activities. It is a sad attempt to prolong the fantasy - to keep it alive.

Eventually trannies either have to accept and live with their poor choices, de-transition (if that is even possible), or kill themselves.

People like you perpetuating falsehoods and myths about 'identity' leads people down the path of transition and self-mutilation. It is not an identity. It is a fantasy and nothing more. Reality will never live up to the fantasy they have created for themselves.

People like you are the reason the suicide rate is so high.
>>
>>8769841

>not a psychologist

U sure bout that? seems pretty accurate.
>>
File: failed abortion.jpg (62KB, 712x671px) Image search: [Google]
failed abortion.jpg
62KB, 712x671px
>>8760249
>Blaire White thread
>Anons start a shitstorm
omg i love you people so much
>>
>>8769861

Every tranny thread is a shit storm. Because they're delusional attention seekers that can't think outside their ideological brainwashing.

Very sad.

Glad they'll be out of the military soon.
>>
>>8769868
lol
ur a retard
>>
>>8769734
>You cannot transition from one sex to another. It is biologically impossible.
nigger ur dumb as fuck this isnt even true, at least research this shit before you shill
>>
>>8769880

Please. Enlighten us.

Please explain the mechanism by which you will remove the Y chromosome from every cell in your body, how you will replace your internal organs with those of a woman , how you will change your bone structure to get the same proportions as a woman, how you will produce eggs instead of sperm, and how you will modify your endocrine system to naturally produce female hormones.

It is biologically impossible for a man to become a woman, regardless of you saying so.

You don't even truly identify as women. You WANT to be women. That is a desire - a fantasy. It is not real, just pretend.

The irony of your comment is going to be entirely lost on you. But if you believe that anyone can call themselves something and then be that thing, perhaps if you identify as bulletproof you'll be able to shoot yourself and survive.

Try it. We'll wait.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.