[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gaygen/ Gay General: Consume Rice-Based Porridge Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 25

File: plain_congee.jpg (77KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
plain_congee.jpg
77KB, 342x342px
Old thread: >>8743504

Main Discord link: https://discord.gg/3NrSCsk

What is /gaygen/'s favourite way to eat rice porridges?
>>
Any type of porrige is for disgusting ols creepers. Who the fuck eats that shit?
>>
>>8759571
I eat mine with fried onions, chopped chillies, a dash of coconut based curry, and shredded greens.

>>8759585
People with regular bowel movements and healthy body fat percentages.
>>
>>8759595
>says the guy that eats spicy food and curry

Bubble guts are not a sign for regular bowel movements, and by eating like this your bp would never be comfy for a dick to be inserted.
>>
>>8759571
>>8759595
"lemon curry?"
i prefer oat porridge, with just a hint of flour to thicken things up, milk and a bit of sugar coz daddy needs his sugar
>>
>>8759571
Boiled egg, chicken strips, chopped toasted garlic, chopped green onions, and chopped ginger.
>>
>>8759571
As ranovola but on the starchy side.
>>
>>8759608
>with just a hint of flour to thicken things up
You could've just added more oats.
>>
>>8759571
Soy sauce, sesame oil, chopped spring onions, a soft-boiled egg and blanched greens.

Delicious and relatively traditional.
>>
reposting: im interested in this dude, my friend's roommate. I've only seen him a few times and he's a bit of a neet so I dont really see him socially- besides, I'm only distantly acquainted. how should i proceed?
>>
>>8759680
Message him and be straight-up about your intentions maybe? Could go either way if he's a bit of a NEET - possible he's more comfortable communicating online, also possible he'll get anxious about what to reply, overthink it or worry it's a prank, and just ghost you.
>>
>"dating" this guy who has a really sexy body & good at sex, and is overall quite nice
>but has the worst case of butterface, like pls wear a big hat all the time dude
feelsbad man, I'm a bit ashamed to presenting him to friends...
>>
>>8759711
If you loved him you'd start to see him as cute regardless even if you knew he wasn't objectively hot, love puts a haze of rose-tinted glasses over everything. Guess you're just not that into him.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 500x377px
>who /boywithgirlssoul/ but not a tranny here?

Having a bf helped me so much with being ok being a boy
>>
>>8759792
gb2/bwgsbnat/gen >>8730547
>>
>>8759831
No I wanna stay here
>>
>tfw no bf
>>
>>8759680
suck his dick, see what happens.
Oh and don't be a dick that leaves his friend out of it, so blow your friend as well.
>>
I ate rice pudding once. It was legit the grossest thing I have ever eaten. If I wanted to eat cold cum I'd go to a sperm bank.
>>
>>8760335
Why were you eating rice pudding cold?
>>
This friday, I'm gonna do it... I'm gonna tell my homophobic-but-infinitely-proud-of-me parents I'm a fag.
Any advice, boyos? Should I update my status of social medias too so just everyone fucking knows and I can stop pussyfooting around?
>>
>>8760354
It was in the refrigerator section. Do you heat up your yoghurt?
>>
>>8760377
Which country? That affects things a lot.

It's been so long since I came out to my (mildly homophobic) parents that I barely remember.
>>
So I hear you shouldn't break up with people through chat or phone. But what if I'm ni an open "relationship" with my bf and I tell him he needs to go check up on himself because I tested positive for something and we can't have sex for some time because of the time it takes to heal? So he hopefully breaks up with me instead?

Is that fine to do by text?
>>
>>8760386
Britainistan desu.
They're both uni educated and highy skilled professionals, but one was raised catholic and the other muslim, so I have no idea how it could go.
>>
>>8760436
That's a really interesting and specific combination that I am familiar with! Not many of us out there. I'm from a Brit mixed-race family too, parents both university-educated, grandparents not, dad raised Muslim but actually not that religious, mum raised protestant but converted Muslim and is pretty religious, grandparents fairly agnostic but all Daily Mail reader types, some raised Catholic and some raised Protestant. It's a mess.

I came out to my parents (separately) when I was 14-ish and they seemed to take it pretty well, then I found out years later that they'd mostly been feigning acceptance because they thought it was a teenage phase. I thought my dad would react worse because he always made a lot of homophobic jokes, but my dad actually reacted pretty well (apart from nearly crashing the car), probably partly because he'd had some sort of diversity training and exposure to the gays through his job and partly because liking chicks was something we had in common. My mum said she loved me anyway then never spoke of it again (she fully bought into the "homosexuality is a modern Western disease the kids are being brainwashed into, we didn't have all these gay teens in school back in my day" thing). I had to come out to her *again* when I was 18 because she acted like it had never happened and kept making jokes about me getting married. She took it pretty hard when she realised I was serious and hadn't just been confused but she's okay with it now, and has at least come round to ideas like that gay people can't help being gay, although she still exudes general disapproval of anything but repressing yourself in celibacy forever and sat me down to tell me that if I was even a tiny little bit bi, I should marry a man because it'd make my life easier (partly out of genuine concern about me facing societal prejudice).
>>
>>8760377
BACKUP PLAN NIGGA
you got one in case they kick you out of your house?
>>
>leaving gym
>girl and guy approach me
>they're like 20
>guys eyes never leave the floor, looks super embarrassed
>girl asks if I can lift her friend
>super confused, just say yes
>actually has me lift him bridal style
>she thanks me while giggling
>he thanks me too and I give him my number since he's kinda cute
>leave confused as fuck while they go talk to their group of friends
Is this some kind of gay mating ritual? I don't understand.
>>
>>8760502
I've written up a plan (and taken dated photos) detailing a 1 week long coming out prank to pull on my family, so I'll just whip that out and they'll hopefully think it's just me being a devious li'l shit.
I wrote up the plan on holiday in a hotel too, and it's written on the hotel's paper, to confirm that I've been "planning the prank".

If they see through that, I guess I'll just fucking end it or out them for what they are on all my social media along with my house address, but that's always a risk, even with just fapping to anything that isn't mental.

>>8760498
That's almost exactly the same as my case. They'll know this isn't a phase though.
Thinking about doing this as a letter, leaving it somewhere (my room, maybe?), and going out for the day. Friday looks like it should be sunny and give me a few hours alone.
>>
>>8760510
That sounded cute as fuck in my head. How did he react when you gave him your number?
>>
>>8760510
lift me next
>>
>>8760558
>I've written up a plan (and taken dated photos) detailing a 1 week long coming out prank to pull on my family, so I'll just whip that out and they'll hopefully think it's just me being a devious li'l shit.
>I wrote up the plan on holiday in a hotel too, and it's written on the hotel's paper, to confirm that I've been "planning the prank".
Clever. A letter sounds like it might be a good plan as it gives them time to calm down, but there's a risk (depending on how religious they are) that they'll do something like call a third party who'll tell them to kick you out or w/e. Part of the reason I never told my Asian family (other than having the decency to spare my parents the community-wide gossip and shame) is because I didn't want my granddad interfering like that (never told my white middle-class conservative grandparents either because, like most of that generation, they're homophobic as fuck despite being on the atheist end of agnostic). Depending on what your family are like you could either have it easier being a guy (more freedom) or harder (visceral disgust of buttsex).

Be prepared for amusing surprises though. When I came out to my parents I found out both of them were kind of repressed bisexuals in their youth, that was weird. Even though I never brought up crushes when I came out to them and didn't even have any close same-sex friends, they both my mum and my dad came up with anecdotes about about how when they were in their teens they'd had really close friends who they really liked, got emotionally jealous of and were "confused" enough to think that meant they might want to have sex with them - but look, they got married so it was a phase, they're really straight and I will be too! It was pretty weird.

Are you able to be financially/socially independent from them? If you're a student you'll have to consider your financial situation, since your loan is capped based on your parents income and they could cut you off.
>>
>>8760498
>and partly because liking chicks was something we had in common.
Does this actually help lesbians and their fathers relate/bond?
>>
>>8760625
I wouldn't say we actually bonded over it, that would have been pretty weird, but it definitely helped him relate. Got into a few friendly arguments while watching TV about whether or not such and such an actress in a film was hot or not, but he also tried to "prove" I wasn't really gay because I didn't have a specific type and all men, allegedly, have a type so lesbians should too.
>>
>>8760643
>that would have been pretty weird,
I don't know, don't straight guys point out hot girls to their fathers?

>and all men, allegedly, have a type so lesbians should too.
That is interesting, are other lesbians the same, not having a type? Do you just have a very general type and he wanted something more specific?
>>
>>8759571
yaoiboy why do you always pick the worst OP's?
i'm tired of having to crtl+f to find gaygen instead of just scrolling the catalog
the OP should be something gay related like a naked dude not... what the fuck is this? rice pudding? jfc smdh
>>
>>8760618
They aren't all that religious, but they still hold on to some of their gripes (dad won't touch pork, mum stopped using condoms on hitting menopause, etc.). I'm never telling my extended family; my parents are kind of estranged from them anyway because of the whole racemix (turns out pakistanis hate whites more than whites hate pakistanis).
Unfortunately, my dad (the more homophobic one) is the kind that sees lesbianism as OK because it's hot and HIV free, but make gays as 100% limp wrists and promiscuity, so I'll have to navigate that.
My dad's already told me about his experimental phase, and seems to think that the fact that he wanted to be straight combined with him ending up straight means that it was a choice all along. I'm going to have to tackle these beliefs as he brings them up.

I'm on a long uni course, and won't be financially independent from them until I'm 25 at the earliest (though my professors think I would probably be able to tack a PhD on to my med course, so that makes me dependent until 28 - I struck a bet with them and won so they won't pull out for no reason now). I can't wait that long to move on with my life, so I'll just bite the bullet. My uni has a hardship fund that covers this kind of thing in emergencies, and student loans are only based on parental income if you've not been cut off, so I should be eligible for full funding. Either that or I'll withdraw all my money from my college fund before they get to it.
>>
>>8760667
It's congee, not rice pudding. This stuff is just overcooked rice to which one adds spices and sauces (and sometimes rotten eggs), not your westernised, milky dessert slop, you uncultured gaikokujin.
>>
>>8760595
He never said a single word besides thanking me.
Just took the card with my number on it while staring at the ground.
>>8760601
I've never been so confused in my life
>>
>>8760650
Now I'm older I realise that I do have a "type" but yeah, it's more general, and his was more specific. Paraphrasing for comedic effect but something like "What do you mean you don't think brunettes are better than blondes, and Latina women are the most attractive? YOU ARE NO CHILD OF MINE."

I basically just like girls who are around my age, around my height and build (so, slim, ~average height), usually fairly femme or but sometimes girls on the cute end of butch and low end of tall - the kind of short-haired lightly muscled lesbian that can almost pass as a boy, but whose face is extremely feminine by male standards. It's tautological but I'm attracted to girls that are attractive, I'm picky about appearance but I can't define that in a ticklist of hair colour, eye colour, race and cup size. There are definitely lesbians who have a clear type though, you see girls whose exes all looked similar just like you do with some straight people, or some girls only date butches, etc.

I'm sorry for going OT in gaygen as a lesbian anyway, but I popped in out of curiosity and stuck around since I had experience of OP's question.
>>
>>8760498
>I should marry a man because
yeah no, she only wants grandchildren (and she'll make sure to put homophobia thoughts into their brains), bitches are cunning & selfish AF
>>
>>8760335
this, hot or cold I'll stick to my rice krispies ta

>>8760396
if anything that's even more reason to do it in person

>>8760436
>catholic/muslim hybrid
what are you?!
>>
>>8760715
>but whose face is extremely feminine by male standards.
It's weird, loads of straight guys seem to like Angelina Jolie type faces but something about them really puts me off. I like feminine faces but very different features, like Keira Knightley. But aren't both those feminine faces?

>I'm sorry for going OT in gaygen as a lesbian anyway
d/w, I'm not gay either.
>>
>>8760706
Cute. I have a thing for shy ones.
I wonder if he noticed you and told his friend and that was some weird way she came up with to spark some interaction between you two. Hope he messages you back anon.
>>
>>8760695
>>8760695
None of my family touch pork, alcohol, etc but they wouldn't have kicked me out in a million years. I think they blamed themselves a little desu - my dad always wanted a son and spent a lot of time when I was a kid teaching me fighting etc, and my mum used to buy me some clothes out of the boys section because she thought the materials were more hardwearing, so I was really tomboyish until my teens. Of course they're educated enough to rationally know you can't turn someone gay by doing stuff like that, but the nagging doubt was there.

If your parents are already proud of you your dad should be able to get over himself and realise being gay doesn't mean you're going to change your personality and become a prancing queen. I know my dad would have had a harder time accepting me being a gay guy than a lesbian, but with the kind of upbringing I had I would probably have ended up being an overcompensatingly masc high achiever instead of just a tomboyish one and he wouldn't have been able to disapprove of that for long.

And snap, the Muslim side of my family is Pakistani too but they weren't estranged - I saw a lot of them as a kid even though they're barely in my life now, since my parents divorced in my late teens and they took my dads' side. It was the white parts of my family that were/are the most racist.

Do you live at home? If you don't you should be able to move on whether they approve or not. Are you in a relationship right now? Depending on the family, they might find it an easier pill to swallow if you introduce them to a long-term serious boyfriend (mine actually asked me why I'd bothered coming out to them since I was a kissless virgin and being lesbian made no difference, but even now I wouldn't tell them about anything that wasn't serious - this goes double if you're a guy because of stereotype of promiscuous gays rather than pure lesbian bed death makes the stigma against slutting around even worse).
>>
>>8760849
were the white side ever racist against you?
>>
>>8760742
I don't like Angelina Jolie actually. Keira Knightley's like...I can tell she's beautiful but I don't feel attracted to her.

I'm not really into celebrities in general but back then I had pretty pleb-tier 13-year-old boy tastes. I liked Megan Fox, for fuck's sake, and I'm not even attracted to her now. Halle Berry at the start of Catwoman (pre-haircut) and Michelle Rodriguez in Avatar have stood the test of time better. Other than that I had basic bitch starter lesbian crushes like the members of t.A.T.u. I also like cute types, like Amandla Stenberg (although she's a bit young for me).

>>8760870
Not really but that's because I'm pretty white-passing, which my grandparents were delighted by. Mostly just got passive-aggressive comments about how they hope I won't grow up Muslim and veiled or not-so-veiled criticism of my father, general older generation complaining about immigrants and the news, etc. It's worse since the divorce since they get to pretend they were openly hostile to him from the start because they "always knew he was a wrong 'un", rather than because they didn't want my mum dating someone brown.

>>8760737
>catholic/muslim hybrid
>what are you?!
It's a trip. Literally existing as an intersectionality stereotype and not fitting in anywhere.

I'm actually quite curious about anon because I literally only knew one other mixed white and Asian family in my entire childhood (two or three more by the time I'd finished high school but Hindu rather than Muslim), but then I didn't live in a very diverse area, and things are changing for the younger generations. I know a few LGBT Muslims but they're all bi girls (one from a really strict religious family but the other two more secular), but no other les and no confirmed gay guys, although there were two Asian guys in high school I strongly suspected were a couple on the down-low (no proof beyond my gaydar and a few bits of conversation I overheard that were still in plausible deniability territory).
>>
>>8760990
>>8760849
>>8760715
>That fucking wall of text
Yup. Definitely a lesbian.
>>
File: 1501011925276.jpg (61KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1501011925276.jpg
61KB, 500x460px
I'm technically Muslim in the sense that I'm Bosnian and religion is one of the ways to distinguish ex-yu folks. My parents knew I was somehow off which is why we moved. My dad won 20 bucks off my mom when I came out.

It's damn rare for immigrant parents to fully allow their kids the freedom to be themselves so I'm hella thankful.
>>
I have never done anything gaygen told fags to do. Is this a bad thing ?
>>
>>8761120
examples pls
>>
>>8761127
Eating stuff to make my shit more idk. Not eating stuff. Shoving various objects up my asshole to prepare for whatever.
>>
>>8760777
I like shy guys too but it was just bizarre. Imagine walking down the street when someone asks you to lift another stranger.
I hope he messages me back too cause damn that ass
>>
>>8760990
>I don't like Angelina Jolie actually. Keira Knightley's like...I can tell she's beautiful but I don't feel attracted to her.
That's weird because to me they're total opposites. I don't generally like celebrities either, but I thought those two were good examples of first the kind of face many men seem to like but I don't, and second the other kind of feminine face I do like.

What's behind the different tastes people have?

Megan Fox and Amandla Stenberg have a bit too much of the Angelina Jolie look for my liking. Hale Berry and Michelle Rodriguez feel more middle of the road, more attractive to me but still not my type. I do find t.A.T.u. hot though, especially Lena. Do they and Keira show my "type"?
>>
>>8761142
then go get on that shit pronto
>>
What's the protocol when you met one of your old past grindr hookup in the streets or some place?
…look somewhere else & ignore the guy? awkward nod/smile? flirty wink?
…stop-and-chat? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f2LJXz-l2k
>>
>>8761142
I think gaygen go overboard, you don't need to structure your entire life around being ready for anal.

Maybe I'm not gay enough but in a choice between no more bottoming and no more curry, I'd choose no more bottoming.
>>
>barely speaks my language
>it takes me minutes to understand his gibberish when he texts me
>he's clearly a bit dumb
>but he's skilled cocksucker
I only want to tell him "just shut up and blow me for the rest of the day" everytime I met him
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>>8761268
>having hookups

>>8761373
teach him?
>>
>>8761156
It sounds cute. I hope it works out for you.

Should have ohp him though.
>>
>>8761181
>Do they and Keira show my "type"?
I don't think so because they don't actually look that similar, but I find it really hard to describe facial features in general.
>>
I'm on holiday right now, and I've noticed a cute chap walking around.

No big deal you think, I would agree until earlier today when I was swimming lengths in the pool

He was on the side and I'm pretty sure he was watching me over the top of his phone.

When my little brother (14, I'm 18) came to join me in the pool, we played a bit and I noticed that cute guy was now in the shallow end of the pool with his family, and again I'm pretty sure he was looking at me (we kept catching eyes and staying looking a bit too long) but u can't prove anything.

What do? I'm not sure if he speaks English for a start or even that this isn't chance or wishful thinking.

I'm content not to do anything and it's all probably nothing but I can't stop thinking about it
>>
>>8761480
Well do it. If it comes to worst and it was just wishful thinking you will most likely never see him again anyway. Or he could be the love of life, who knows. Go to the pool again and sit next to him next time and introduce yourself.
>>
>>8760777
>>8761156
>tfw too shy to do anything probably
>>
>>8761480
>Hey bb want some dick?
>Married 6 months later
It's that easy m8.
>>
>>8761622
Just ask us to lift you, I guess.
>>
>>8761584

Ok fair play, it sounds reasonable. I will try and manoeuvre things in a decent situation (me and him are both here with our families), strike up a convo and see what's what

I have a feeling he's German which I don't speak beyond a few words so that could shaft things pretty quick

>>8761640

I wish dude, I wish.
>>
File: peep the toad.jpg (52KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
peep the toad.jpg
52KB, 500x436px
>>8761669
but I want to be the big guy and lift them tho...
>>
>>8761723
Even if he is there's a pretty high chance he knows some English so don't worry much about that.
>>
>>8761889

I speak decent Spanish too, this is taking place in a Spanish speaking country so maybe he'd have learned a little bit
>>
I really want my first time to be with an experienced muscle daddy, and have him be my bf after.

Thoughts and feedback?
>>
>>8761905
All you need is the language of love.

Get your phone out and get Google Translate out or something, worst it'll do is unrecognisably fuck the word order.

"Ich bin schwul. Ich mag dich, also will ich dich ficken."
>five years of German in school and this is much as I can do.
>>
>>8761969
All that shit is wrong. You'll never get derman bp with that.
>>
>>8761956
That's a good plan if you can pull it off.
>>
>>8761969

>that sentence

I could guess at what it said, I recognised 'schwul' it wasn't as bad as I thought though. I don't know if he's gay mate

>>8761981

Grammatically so or just cringy? I'd agree in the second, ffs I don't know if the guy is actually German
>>
>>8761986
Can I? I'm thinking of trying grindr.
>>
what did he mean by this????
>>
I have a bf but I still get heterosexually lonely
>>
>>8761956
I want mine to be with an contrasting outgoing nerdy little twink who I love
>tfw 25 and still nothin'

>>8762251
u wot m8?
>>
MFW I'm prison gay but I really like sucking benis & fucking boy butts
no regrets so far
>>
>>8762267
I still fall in love with girls and wish I had a gf but am too beta to Persue woman
>>
I really want to share a story with someone, but I have nobody to trust.
>>
>go for a hike with qt and our dogs yesterday
>stop every now and then to admire the view
>enjoy talking and hanging out
>get a kiss at one point
>success
>he's super nervous about it, but happy
>texting back and forth almost constantly since then
>already planning on taking his dad's boat and going boating next weekend

I already can't wait. I'm not normally this keen so I'm not sure what's wrong with me.
>>
>>8761981
Is it wrong? I thought the grammar was correct, it's just that the phrasing sounds like it's written by a five-year-old and not a smooth operator like myself.
>>
>>8762287
How'd you get 4chan in prison tho
>>
Do you have any secret embarrassing unfulfiled desires?

Mine is for the top to call me a filthy animal while fucking me gently. I don't know why, I have good hygiene and everything.
>>
>>8762422
I want to be called daddy. Both in the bedroom and out.
>>
>>8762440
I want to be called boy.
>>
Can you still be cute with a recessed jaw :( Even people fatter than me have the bottoms of their jaws obscured by their chins but my face looks fat on the bottom if I don't push my teeth forward, feel like it holds me back from being attractive to hotter guys
>>
File: 1493079783439.jpg (41KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493079783439.jpg
41KB, 720x720px
>>8762422
I want my straight best friend to pin me down and fuck me hard while calling me a faggot.
>>
>>8762422
This is pretty sickening, but I actually want to have sex with someone.
>>
>>8762649
Ah yeah I know that feel
>>
>>8762422
I wanna be a girl
>>
>>8762649
Me too. Internalized homophobia got me good, I thought I should have gotten over it by now and I'm not as bad as most legbutts, but I'm still kind of self-loathing.

>tfw handsome jock bully will never punch you in the gut and force you to suck his cock
>will never steal your notebook and find the faggy poetry you've written and use it to blackmail you to serve his own repressed gay desires
>will never go to his house every day after practice while his parents are out, and get fucked into the bed til you cry and then discarded like a fleshlight once he cums
>will never get pushed up against the wall and called a faggot in the corridor, feeling ashamed at yourself for being aroused at the touch
I don't know why I'm like this, I was literally bullied in high school for being gay and it did actual emotional damage and wasn't sexy at all, but I still get off to this kind of stuff.
>>
>>8762391
are you the anon talking to the guy with the bigoted dad? if yes you should fuck him in his dad's boat and if no you should fuck him in his dad's boat
>>
>>8762813
>writes faggy poetry
that's sad
>>
So what is the reason some people do not have HIV status listed on grindr? Is it safe to assume anyone who hasnt listed it as negative is by default poz? What possible reason could there be for a negative person to not list themselves as negative???
>>
>>8762810
Then why are you in a gay thread?!
>>
>>8762422
I want to fuck my bi best friend. I've loved him for six years, but mostly platonically.

[spoiler]He actually had a crush on me in high school, but he was in the closet and I was too dumb to realise. He's long since moved on, thinks fucking would destroy our friendship, and isn't interested in me now I'm trans anyway.[/spoiler]
>>
I'm a lesbian and my gay guy friend, who I used to bond with over being gay, single, and suffering in the relationship department, finally got his first boyfriend. They're cute together but I feel betrayed. My friend's Chinese and his boyfriend is Hispanic, pretty cute ;-;
>>
>>8762422
I want my straight friend to be bi.

He doesn't even have to go bi for me necessarily, I just want him to acknowledge it to himself. Based on past information he's told me and things I've seen about his interactions with guys I'm 99% sure he's a het-leaning repressed bisexual, but he's really in denial and gets offended if anyone jokes about it so I never say anything about it. It'd make me happy if he got to the stage of being able to joke about it.
>>
>>8763099
Lesgen's that way but man do I miss having friends I could bond with that sort of stuff over. Man do I miss having friends desu. Everyone I know is a couple apart from two straight friends.
>>
>>8762974
Because you can hide being gay

I want an easier life
>>
>>8763099
>>8763123
Gay and lesbian thread for us all to share feels >>8763194
>>
>talk to qt online
>lives close af
>fast forward to today and he wants to meet up
>turns out I caught a cold from my brother or his gf
>tell the qt that we can't meet up today

THWARTED AGAIN BY THE ETERNAL BREEDER
>>
Why does /gaygen/ think of FTMs? Especially the chubby "queer" Aiden-looking types that think bowties and button ups is what constitutes a guy... No offense but I feel like I'm pinpointing a specific type of person haha
>>
>>8762813
>Tfw no qt to bully and stuff in a locker.
I literally have a locker in my garage just waiting...
>>
>>8763368
You should be on some sort of watch list, talking shit like that, bro.
>>
>>8763274
He's going to think you're not into him. Shoulda met up for a chicken soup date. >>8763310
I'm bi, and trannies of all types gross me out.
>>
>>8760667

Remember when gaygen had countless Bara and twink editions?

Pepperidge farm remembers.
>>
>>8763375
>He's going to think you're not into him.
nah I messaged him first
>>
>>8763310
Don't date them
Don't fuck them
Don't hang out with them
Don't care about them
>>
>>8763374
Kek. I didn't buy it. Someone got it for me when I started lifting. Because every home gym needs a locker or something.
>>
>>8763382
The bara and muscle editions are in the /masc/gen, because of flamers and trannies. They post hairy/fat guys to keep them at bay.
>>
>>8763382
>>8760667
Retards end up schisming off generals for snowflake reasons and wonder why the original thread is dying.

Mascgen isn't even necessary. Just merge them all into one thread. I wish the trannies would do the same.
>>
>>8763375
Fish breath get out!!
Reeeeeeeee
>>
>>8763368
Sometimes I think of getting a boyfriend to act this fantasy out, but I feel like it's the sort of thing that's just close enough to reality that I might burst into tears halfway through or something.
>>
>>8763406
Someone bought you a locker for your garage? That's also pretty stupid. It's your house. You can just put your shit wherever.
>>
>>8763310
Not a fan. If by some miracle you're ftm but are able to pass a bear/cub, you're fine by me.
>>
>>8763310
I'm bi and I find FTM kind of endearing but I can't feel attracted to them at all. On the other hand I find MTF/femme twinks extremely cute.
>>
>>8763517
>Bi
>"MTF/femme twinks extremely cute"
Ew breeders..
>>
>>8763527
She's GAMP.
>>
>>8763517
>I find FTM kind of endearing but I can't feel attracted to them at all
Yes.

>>8763517
>I find MTF/femme twinks extremely cute.
Twinks yes, MTF no, they're not enough like guys any more.
>>
>>8763689
Just to be clear I don't consider them dudes though, I also never been with one so it's just my superficial impression. I consider them their own "category" and maybe being bi makes me open to them. Not sure why this impression doesn't include FTM though, just doesn't.
>>
Reposting a question, 'cuz femgen is slow (and ya'll probably are too):

Hey, fags. Can someone fill me in on who the fuck Dima Sedgwick is?

Back in the day when you Googled some camwhore, usually at least one page they set up or a page describing them would pop up. Now it starts up with /r/femboys and I'm not sure I'll be able to find out any info about this person - when they started, where they posted, how we even have a name associated with them... is it a srs model?

Anyway, can anyone fill me in? I don't need pics, I know what they look like, but mostly I want to find out who the fuck they are and how old they are/were at the time of all the pics.
>>
Remember when gaygen had colorful yet autistic and retarded tripfags/namefags that would keep these threads bumps for years?

Pepperidge farm remembers.
>>
>>8764141

That was a good time.
>>
Ever since I broke up with my boyfriend I have just been out of control in terms of thing up with random strangers I barely fucking know. I feel like if I don't get this under control soon I am going to catch HIV.
>>
>>8764141
None of you faggots ever engaged with me back then anyway. Despite me being so fucking charming.

>>8764243
Didn't ask for your life story.
>>
>>8764248

Fuck off horror. Go get another nose job fag got.
>>
>>8764256
Wrong one.
>>
>>8764262

OctoBra?
>>
>>8759571
Serious question, isn't this just rice pudding?

>>8760354
You can eat homemade shit either way. I like it hot, but also like chilling it. You've never done that?

>>8760380
Homemade rice pudding is usually served hot, and it's a good way to use up leftover rice. If you're just talking some kind of "rice pudding" pudding cup, that shit is nasty.
>>
>>8764269

Who the fuck is octobra?
>>
>>8764274
Presumably someone with eight large nipples.
>>
>>8764274

OctoDude?
>>
I'm so lonely gaygen. I hate feeling this way. I just want my guy back.
>>
I'm picking up League, anyone want to play with me?
>>
>>8764295
What region?
>>
>>8764301
West Coast US
>>
>>8764305
Well, I think I *have* a US account if you just want to play against some bots. I haven't played in a couple of years and my ping would be about 150ms though so I dunno about playing against real players.
>>
>>8759685
I don't really know him well enough to just message him unfortunately
>>
30 minutes to patch the game and that guy never got back to me. Story of my life.
>>
Anyone want to be my gay General boyfriend?
>>
>>8764358
No.
>>
>Never been in a relationship
>Never had consensual sex before
>Always had problems with dating beforehand
>Diagnosed with HIV
What would someone even do in this case?
>>
>>8764361

Yeah figures

>>8764383

You mean like getting stuck with a needle that had blood in it or the rare blood transfusion infection or even inheriting it from your parents?
>>
>>8764356
Sorry, was in game.

I'm not opposed to bots, I imagine they're good for learning lane control, but since I'm trying to pick up tank and support roles, knowing how to deal with human yolo gankers would be better I think.
>>
>>8764387
>You mean like getting stuck with a needle that had blood in it or the rare blood transfusion infection or even inheriting it from your parents?
Or the get raped in a foreign country with no access to PEP thing, yeah.
I'm just curious, is there even any hope after you don't be a slut and get labelled with the promiscuous gay death disease, or is it best to just end it?
>>
>>8764389
Well, the account that I can remember the name of is 'ZeroClownshoes' on US.
>>
File: 3d.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3d.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>8764383
>>Never had consensual sex before
as opposed to non-consensual?
>>
>>8764460
Yeah... Exactly...
>>
>>8762970
HIV is a rare disease. Anyone is more likely to have a couple of other STDs. Do you list those? I think most people don't like to list their diseases on their dating profile.
>>
>>8764399

Well that's fucking sad.

I'd kill myself, I think.

But first I'd tell me details.
>>
>>8761969
Leck mich im Arsch
thanks for the german lessons teacher Mozart
>>
>>8764541
You mean of how it happened? I'd rather not relive that.
I haven't been diagnosed with anything yet; not had a long enough window period (but I'm looking for places to get the rapid test this weekend or on Monday; proving difficult because not many places in the UK offer it). If I test negative a few times, I'll put it behind me and forget the whole ordeal ever happened. I just want to know what course of action I should take if worst comes to worst.
>>
>>8764566

Dude if you do catch something you better get revenge on that dude
>>
>>8764603
It happened abroad. I have no idea what the fucker's name was and hardly remember what he looked like. Hell, not even sure which country he's from, but his accent didn't sound like anything British.

The STD clinic in my area want me to pay high amounts by (parent monitored) card for a test. So much for fucking confidential services.
>>
>>8762970
putting an hiv status actually kinda turns me off because it tells me you sleep around too much
>>
>>8764295
>>8764305
Hey, sure, count me in if you're still open to that! Perfect time zone!

You OK with Silver rank? I mean, it's exactly average, so I'd expect it wouldn't be a problem, but I know it can be less than fun to play with someone much much worse than you if you're up in plat or something.
>>
>>8764561

I wish I'd never asked about this
>>
>had a dream where I was choking on a thick daddy cock
>literally felt the throat pain and gag reflex it was so hard and big
>suddenly wake up cumming buckets allover my pants
>couldn't go back to sleep after to relieve it

Anyone else experienced something like this?
>>
>>8764734
I mean. I'm still unranked, so none of the ranks have any bearing to me in a practical sense.

But yeah, I'm interested. Probably only have a game or two left in me though for the night.

My Summoner name is "Stukov Zhukov"
>>
> As the servers go down

Of course.
>>
>>8764803
weeeellll shit.

uh.

I guess I'll send the request after they come back online.

I'm "Another Name" btw.
>>
Guys, I think I have a pair of DSLs.
>>
>>8764243
IKTF
I stopped when I met a decent guy who became new bf
>>
File: 1476649092158.png (557KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1476649092158.png
557KB, 808x805px
>is it in?
>>
>>8764884
>not yet, that's just the tip
>>
>>8760706
They probably made a bet
>>
Guys I'm so lonely.
>>
>>8764941
post location and if I'm within 100 nautical miles I'll buy you a coffee.
>>
>>8764950
Western nc?
>>
File: 1482743797193.jpg (63KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1482743797193.jpg
63KB, 500x707px
>>8764955
I'm 2500 miles away anon, good luck tho
>>
>>8764884
...y-yes...

;____;
>>
how many plates do I have to deadlift to receive my free twink bf
>>
>>8764984
3x your bw
>>
>>8765009
>255
s-see you in two years, guys
>>
>>8764884
Hey don't be like that
fuck size queens
>>
>>8764800
>>8764803
friend! I am online now! And have added you!

Though I see you are in a game, I will wait.
>>
>>8765049
bad times ahead friend, maybe no computer, maybe no home, but just know we are 2 of soul
>>
>>8764884
>is it in?
>he gets sad, on the verge of tears
>sad boys make me rock hard
>beg him to fuck me
>he's angry now
>best fuck of my life
>>
>28
>be virgin
>finally get on grindr to get it over with.
>bunch of old guys,trans,weirdos messaging me.
>almost quit
>A hot 8/10 messages me
>we have a lot in common
>nice dick too
>argee to meet
>he says he has to tell me something first.
>he has hiv

What the fuck man? Is this a cruel joke from a higher power? What do you do in this situation?
>>
>>8765066
What?

>>8765049
Should have gone to bed a while ago...

But I don't work till 3 pm, so let's do this.
>>
>>8765077
Stay at least 300 yards away from him. It could be worse. My ex was cheating on me and I found out he slept with a guy with hiv. I should probably get checked but I'm too scared to.
>>
>Want to get tested for HIV but can't use my card to pay because parents would see me spend lots of money on an HIV test
>Local sexual health centre only seems to accept cards
>Ask them if I can book and pay by cash on the day or just walk in
>"Yeah, we can do same day appointments, but you'll need to pay by card or bank transfer"
Fucking hell, I hate this world.
>>
>>8765077
you really want to have your first time fearing to catch hiv?? You can wear condom, but he's just a rando hookup so far...
>>
>>8765088
this >>8765066
is an old meme, some other anon posted, don't worry about it

I just sent you the invite
>>
>>8765077
Is he detectable or undetectable.
If detectable, get outta there.
If undetectable, you should be fine, and would only be safer with someone who has just been tested after a 3 month celibacy period (or another confirmed virgin).
>>
>>8765077
>bunch of old guys,trans,weirdos
>guys with hiv
how does it feel to be the bronze medal?
>>
>>8765112
No, I don't but I didn't expect a him to be perfect match except for the hiv status.
>>8765116
Not sure if he's undetectable.
>>
>>8765124
Pretty bad. I just want someone my age range to play video games with,watch anime with and fuck occasionally.
>>
File: 5.jpg (6KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
6KB, 259x195px
>>8765133
> I just want someone my age range to play video games with,watch anime with and fuck occasionally.

don't we all but ye we go on our same routine and gets surprised when we fail again

fuck this sr8 planet
>>
>>8765128
>Not sure if he's undetectable.
You could ask...
Most guys with the confidence and decency to tell you are. If you do ask him, he'll only see that
>You're interested
>You're responsible
>You actually understand his case
So go ahead and ask to make sure.
>>
>>8764880

I found a few guys that would be worth boyfriend name but here's the thing they're not interested in being boyfriends they just want to be either friends with benefits or they're an open relationship
>>
>>8764566
Dude, if you're in the fucking UK get on PEP ASAP, you'll be fine. It's free on the NHS and can protect you, and even if you end up with HIV it can give you undetectable levels of viral load in your blood and an average lifespan. You can go to A&E if you don't have a nearby GUM clinic since it's considered an emergency medication. HIV is not a death sentence with modern anti-retroviral drugs. The sooner you take it the higher the chance you won't get HIV even if the guy had it.

http://www.nhs.uk/Service-Search/HIV%20post%20exposure%20prophylaxis%20(PEP)/LocationSearch/420
http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/1840.aspx?CategoryID=73
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/pep.html

>>8764636
Go to A&E.
>>
>>8764358
>tfw no gaygen bf

>>8764636
the hell with confidentiality! I'd wanna know asap

>>8765077
avoid like the plague

>>8765133
>play video games with,watch anime with and fuck occasionally
this but instead of occasional fucking, loving committed relationship
>>
>>8765133
the dream
>go on grindr
>all sluts
>go on dating-focused app/site
>all 'adventurous' cunts who do nothing but hike all day every day
>go out irl to meet people
>bottom of the barrel
what a hell hole
seems like if you don't keep in touch with everyone in high school, you lose
>>
>>8765133
hey, at least you have us!

There are video game meetups, and anime streams, and you can at least masturbate while trying not to think about how pathetic your life is that you're stuck on a Korean basket weaving forum trying to scrape some meaning from existence by talking with anonymous strangers and acting like they're your friends!

Kill me! :D
>>
File: 2v9t85w.gif (1MB, 328x217px) Image search: [Google]
2v9t85w.gif
1MB, 328x217px
>>8765365
>trying to scrape some meaning from existence by talking with anonymous strangers and acting like they're your friends!
That hit hard
>>
>>8765351
What's wrong with hiking?
>>
Is it weird if I'm gay for myself? Everytime I walk shirtless by the mirror I get boners. Not bragging or anything, I want me to fuck me, maybe just a manlier version of myself. It's a weird feeling.
>>
>>8765374
There's nothing wrong with hiking anon, hiking isn't the focal point.
>>
>>8765374
"""hiking""" means cruising in forests, and fucking in bushes while ants bite your ass and creeps are watching you…
>>
>>8765380
share shirtless pic
>>
>>8765380
>t. 98.9% of gays
>>
>>8765388
Last time I did, angry trannies attacked me saying I stole it from /fit/. Never making that mistake again.
>>
>>8765409
do it anyway pussy
>>
>>8765409
>le tranny boogeyman
>>
>>8765409
you probably did steal it from /fit/
literally what kind of actually /fit/ dude cares what trannies online think
>>
>>8765297
>Dude, if you're in the fucking UK get on PEP ASAP, you'll be fine.
Happened abroad, in an undeveloped country with no PEP access. Been 3 days since. Don't think A&E even let you buy rapid HIV tests anyway, so I'd still have to wait a few more weeks for anything significant.
I've researched HIV enough in school to know it's harmless in day-to-day life, but it could trash my dating prospects, and more importantly, my career ambitions. I know well enough they never let you train to be a surgeon if you're infected. I've worked too hard on my education to have it raped out of reach. Without that I'm nothing, so I might as well just end it there and then than live a perfectly healthy life while I watch my dreams burn.

>>8765347
>the hell with confidentiality! I'd wanna know asap
If my parents see I was getting myself tested for HIV, I'd never live it down, especially for £250.
I don't know what to do.
>>
>>8765479
Fake

Healthcare is free in the uk
>>
>>8765380
Nah, I'm gay for myself too.

Kind of worrying desu, I'm extremely picky and not attracted to most people so sometimes I wish I could date myself. I'm not just a narcissist because my personality otherwise isn't narcissistic, I just wanna fuck myself.
>>
>>8765479
Dude, if you want to be a fucking surgeon who gives a fuck if your parents know, tell them you were raped, go and get fucking tested, this is your life.

What the fuck's wrong with you that you're willing to kill yourself over it but not willing to tell your parents?

>>8765484
I'm guessing he means he's still abroad.
>>
>>8765484
Not rapid tests. You can get a free one effective after 28 days, but not the 10 day window period one.
>>
>>8765504
Then just wait till he gets home.

It's not like time will change his outcome
>>
>>8765479
>If my parents see I was getting myself tested for HIV
if you don't want to speak about your rape (I'm really sorry about that), just tell them you had unprotected sex with someone (girl, guy whatever) and that it was stupid and you're worried, it should be enough: don't ruin your future for small concerns.
>>
>>8765508
"How soon should I get PEP?

The sooner PEP is started after exposure to HIV the better, but it needs to be started within 72 hours. The longer you wait, the greater the chance that PEP won’t work. PEP usually isn’t given more than 72 hours (3 days) after exposure as studies show it is unlikely to be effective.

However, if you are unable to access PEP within the 72 hours, even if it has been up to 5-7 days since the exposure occurred, it is still worth seeking medical advice to see what your options are. This may include commencing a 3-drug combination of antiretroviral medications as soon as possible just in case you have become HIV positive. In this case, you would be starting very early treatment and minimising the damage to your immune system."

If it has literally been exactly 3 days it's worth a shot.
>>
>>8765504
It's been too long since the time it could've happened. If I have it, I have it, and if I don't, I don't. Getting tested now won't change that, but it'll at least take my mind off of it.
>>
>8/10 cases of syphilis in Scotland are men who have sex with men

How do you fags explain this? Why don't you use protection??
Remind me to never fuck a bi guy.
>>
>>8765447
This. Learn to feed on the hate.
>>
>>8765538
do you really need a reminder?
>>
>>8765447
Why would I go in the hood screaming "I hate negros!". Posting a picture here as a butterfaced fit guy would be the same.
>>
>>8765583
Because you're suicidal?
Because negative attention is better than no attention?
>>
>>8765594
Umm no, why would I need attention from anons as an anon? I only need conversations, I already know what my level of attractiveness is.
>>
Well I guess ex's can't be friends
>>
>>8765517
I don't see how HIV could have any significantly greater effect if I wait another 20 days before a test; it does progress very slowly.
If I test negative, I'll be cracking into my savings and getting myself on PrEP, since the scare isn't worth it and I'm better off with a chemical condom always there. I don't care if my parents find out; I'll tell them it's an extra precaution for medicine. If it ends up positive, I'll see what will happen from then.
>>
>>8763274
omg he doesn't care about my cold (which is kinda minor desu) and we're going out tomorrow
>>
How many of you are actually practicing gays, and not just online porn gays?
>>
>>8765713
Got a bf and enjoy kissing him
>>
>>8765109
prepaid visa card
>>
>>8765713
I fucked a guy multiple times for 5+ years.
>>
>>8765713
I've had a boyfriend. Does that count?
>>
>>8765713
I have 1 BF + 1 LDR + 1 WIP FWB atm :^)
>>
>>8765713
I was dating a guy for a few months, and saw a few others off and on for awhile.

Does that count?
>>
>>8765713
Don't marginalize my masturbation.
>>
File: 1495743278786.png (48KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
1495743278786.png
48KB, 800x599px
>meet a guy like 1.5 months ago
>met other guys before and after that
>feel like I have catched chlamydia
>slimey coughs and sore urethra
>going to test myself next week
>already planned to meet the guy again this weekend
if I have something (I'm not sure yet) I probably already gave it to him, or I'm obliged to tell him anyway by law if I turn out positive for the previous time I met him. I still feel like an asshat for meeting him a second time even if it doesn't matter at this point.
>>
>>8765713
I've pined over a guy for several years now.
>>
>nearing gay death
>before losing gay virginity

hehe closet :)
>>
>>8766114
How old are ya, boi?
Also, gay death is a meme unless you're a twink worshipper (read: heterosexual male).
>>
File: pepe's final bow.png (67KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
pepe's final bow.png
67KB, 285x276px
>>8766089
at least you have somebody to pine over
>>
File: Jammidodger.jpg (107KB, 1080x1272px) Image search: [Google]
Jammidodger.jpg
107KB, 1080x1272px
>>8763310
>bowtie, chubby, queer
nothx
but the nu-males/twink-looking ones? anytime
>>
>>8766300
Would you fuck her fish-hole?
>>
pls condemn me >>8766087
>>
>>8766350
>interested in twink-looking FtM
come on, I'm not gay, I'm biscum, silly anon :^)
so yeah if he's ok with it, but I prefer anal overall
>>
http://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380899/jewish/Cross-Gender-Soul-Migration-92.htm

Apperently being gay gets you reincarnated as a women

Thoughts? You guys worried
>>
>>8766444
Fags have no soul, and don't participate in the divine. We are safe from eternal life, like animals.
>>
>>8766444
>muh magickal sky-daddy

negro, please
>>
>>8766453
Skydaddyism is a well respected aspect of western culture, don't discriminate.
>>
>>8766444
We do not reincarnate.
>>
>>8766455
>respected
it's [current year] anon
>>
>>8766350
Most FTMS don't want to be fucked right in the pussy because it triggers them, expect either anal bottoming or strapping it on.
>>
File: BUCK02X400XDEEP_0.jpg (48KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
BUCK02X400XDEEP_0.jpg
48KB, 400x519px
>>8766538
[citation needed]
>>
>>8766567
It's true though? Even Tumblr FTMs are yaoi-obsessed autoandrophiles who think buttsex is the purest form of love.
>>
File: Hunting_Season1.png (64KB, 249x270px) Image search: [Google]
Hunting_Season1.png
64KB, 249x270px
>>8766575
>Tumblr FTMs are yaoi-obsessed autoandrophiles

What language is this?
>>
>tfw when you have a nightmare but your bf comes into your dream to protect you and calm you down

My brain really sees him as protective and loving
>>
>tfw you go out with a group of people you're not that close with, and you try being yourself, and participating in conversations and jokes, but it's super awkward every time

Do you really need to lie and pretend to be someone you're not. It's really fucking soul crushing. Makes me want to never leave my room.
>>
>>8766686
>tfw constantly have nightmares of getting raped by older men and nobody to save me
>>
>>8766640
The paraphilic tendency of a biological female to be sexually aroused by the thought of becoming a male.
>>
>>8766686
>tfw i want to see my bf as loving and protective but the truth is he just uses my ass like a fleshlight
>>
>>8766733
Things that never happened for $500, Alex!
>>
>>8766753
Stop oppressing me.
>>
>>8766761
If you're a biological female you shouldn't be in /gaygen/
>>
>>8766687
You could just not do that.
But, you either wind up in isolation or with like 2 good friends and nothing else. Although harder to make those 2 good friends when you're an adult, you had to have made them in high school or you're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>8766693
I-I'll do my best to protect you anon ;___;
>>
File: IMG_5329.png (160KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5329.png
160KB, 500x542px
I'm worried at how much I'm enjoying having a bf

I might be full gay
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (41KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
41KB, 525x350px
>just finished my very first class of my very first semester on the way to my brand new degree/career in IT/CS
>was nervous and excited and worried about how difficult it was going to be
>tfw we spent an hour talking about the windows desktop and what icons were and how to double click

oh lord...
I mean, I was hoping we would start slow so I could be sure to keep up.. but jesus christ... I almost passed out from boredom at one point.

this is going to be a looooooong semester...
>>
>>8767093
That's basically all first sem programs.
>>
>>8767046
In real life I don't need it, in fact I'll protect you, and I want a bf to protect.
>>
>>8767093
>tfw we spent an hour talking about the windows desktop and what icons were and how to double click
Oh jesus.
I'd understand spending hours on the windows command line, but desktop icons and double clicking?
>>
>Bishop of an Ultra-Conservative Romanian church which campaigned to make homosexuality illegal has had a tape of him having gay sex with one of his students posted online

Why is it always the religious nuts who are most vocally anti-lgbt who turn out to be gay??
>>
>>8767093
Hey boyfriend, I'm starting next month too, and we'll have a two week introductory course for first years. I'm really worried, and also not confident in my math skills.
>>
>>8767154
Was the tape hot? If it wasn't rape or with an underage of course.
>>
>>8767154
sauce? on the news not the tape, curious because my close friend Romanian and I'd like to share with them if they haven't already heard
>>
>>8766640
The language of this board, you pick it up if you ever go in any other threads.
>>
>>8767193
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/08/21/bishop-resigns-after-gay-sex-tape-leak/
>>
>>8767208
Not only is he not attractive, but I also don't trust shit websites like pinknews, and UK journalism in general.
>>
>>8767233
only RT network is truthful amirite comrade ;))
>>
>>8767233
There's literally video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wywa1Ltl_NU
>>
>>8767233
>UK journalism in general.
You don't trust the BBC? Cmon.

Independent and shit like that and any Murdoch media? Sure. BBC? Cmon.
>>
>>8767255
>>8767251
>F-fake news
>>
>>8767255
>>8767258
>BBC
https://biasedbbc.org/
>>
>>8767289
You're linking me to one guy named Alan ranting about how he doesn't like the BBC.
>>
>>8767304
>who needs counter-points when I can just say a name and pretend that debunks everything!
>>
>>8767317
k
>>
>>8767304
C'mon.
Everyone loves Big Black Cock!
>>
>>8767323
>who needs counter-points, full stop
>>
>>8767388
k
>>
Can tall guys be twinks?
>>
Anyone want to play some videogames?
>>
>>8767430
How tall is tall?
>>
>>8767112
>>8767147

apparently this class is also a requirement for a "general education" degree. i could probably take a test and skip it but the majority of it is going to be on using office 2016, which I haven't used in like a decade. plus it's too late to get any other classes anyway as they filled up months ago. so... oh well... at least I'll get a good grade.
professor/instructor(?) is also teaching the beginner programming class I'll be taking next sem, so I can get to know him too.

>>8767157
I'm not doing the hardcore CS degree because i fucking hate math and I don't have magical amazing autism powers of concentration. I'm doing the "applied science" degree with a focus in CS with lots of certificates and a plan to eventually continue on and specialize in whatever bullshit.
I just want a nice office job and a decent steady paycheck because fuuuuuuuuuuck retail and credit card debt.
>>
>>8767497
6'5''
>>
I like butts a lot. I want to do things to butts.
>>
>>8767934
ew that's where feces comes from...?
>>
I do love that I look like a "typical masculine homophobe" and yet with my bf I'm the softest little faggot

It's just so funny cause I'm the only one along with him who knows my true nature
>>
>>8768194
:3~
>>
>>8768225
It's funny, I used to be such a genuine homophobe, scared of the idea of men having sex and acted disgusted by it and tried to be a tough guy

Now I just love his cock in my mouth, and suck like a good obedient boy
Like it just sometime hits me I'm in love with a man and happy
>>
>>8768194
omg wow truly unique its not like that gets posted every thread
>>
>hookup on grindr
>he is hispanic
>cant speak english properly (i think he thought i was also hispanic)
>comes over to my place, we have a difficult time parking the car
>its insanely awkward, since we cant really communicate
fast forward a bit
>i take the lube out
>im fingering his butthole
>the whole room smells like shit
>i pretend not to notice it
>5 minutes of clumsy pumping
>he leaves
>texts im sorry

im still gagging bcuz of the smell
what the FUCK
>>
>>8768884
How did he write to you if he didn't know the language ?
>>
File: james-charles-madison.jpg (71KB, 647x434px) Image search: [Google]
james-charles-madison.jpg
71KB, 647x434px
yaaas queen!!! slay that bitch!!! uh huh guuurl snatch my wig!
>>
Please don't judge, but I'm in the closet and really want to get fucked by a hot loving gentle muscle daddy. Should I just get it over with on grinder? Nobody must find out too.
>>
>>8766087
>if I have something (I'm not sure yet) I probably already gave it to him
That's wrong! I don't know about chlamydia specifically, but most diseases are not that infectious. And if you have more symptoms now, it means it is more infectious now. So being intimate with him again would more than double the chances you are infecting him (unless you originally got it from him).

So be honest and/or don't be an asshole. Whatever disease you have it is not very nice to infect others. If you do happen to have sex, be careful with a condom avoiding any direct contact.
>>
>>8769142
"I'm sorry" is pretty basic English anon, you don't need to know the language properly to look up that.
>>
>>8768884
>hookup on grindr
didnt bother reading the rest i already know its a shit story
>>
File: 1450949511586.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1450949511586.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>8763274
>>8765689
>he wouldn't meet me at the train station like planned which sounds fishy already so I just got directions to his house
>he was 80 to 100 kilograms fatter than he looked in his pics
>he had the lispy gay voice
>he gave me a big sloppy kiss on the way there (far too much tongue)
>the restaurant was overcrowded
>the food was fucking shit
>we had nothing in common/to talk about
>the train ride back was full of 10/10 guys which just rubs salt into the wounds
>>
>>8769142
he know some amount of english, just not enough to form sentences and shit
>>
hasn't even been a week and new neighbors are already leaving passive aggressive notes
w e w l a d
>>
>>8770214

Why??
>>
>>8770359
literally anything and everything, you name it, she's probably written a note about it
>black family was living there for years
>zero problems
>white family moves in
>suddenly the white middle aged woman feels the need to boss everyone around like she's at walmart
swear im going to lace some cupcakes with some lethal shit this bitch is too damn annoying
>>
new >>8770466
>>
File: image (1).jpg (28KB, 632x199px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
28KB, 632x199px
>>8770090
reminds me of my first date ever from online meet up

>see 7/10 hit me up, think why not just to get out there and try out dating
>meets me at local mall
>he is shorter than me, and way fatter than i expected, all his pics were neck and up (rookie mistake, i know)
>walk around mall with him, im the only one really starting the conversations, he seems extremely intimidated
>just makes annoying gay jokes every time he sees someone he thought was hot
>saw many cute couples at the mall
>>
>>8768884
>>8770090
>>8770643
>meet a qt from Grindr
>We go out to eat
>He's shy the whole time
>Turns out he's a pediatric neurologist
>Come home and cuddle
>He has almost freakishly smooth soft skin
>9 months later were still together
>>
>>8770842
>Doctors, especially high ranking ones, have casual sex
I-I'm not sure what to make of this. It's unsettling.
>>
if im fully erect when im having anal sex with my partner it hurts him but i actually feel it and i can get off but he has to stop and its a bummer for me

if im slightly soft however he feels great he's riding super hard and getting into it and etc but i feel virtually nothing.

This really sucks. Ive not climaxed through penetration ever and i want to figure this out because sex just feels mediocre or im hurting him and no matter my urges i wont just push his head into the pillow and get my nut

any advices? we use lube i tried using absolute huge gobs of it already :/
>>
>>8772406
try another position beside riding & whatever else you do

also don't ask question in a dead thread.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.