[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can we do to stop transbians and bisexual trannies from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1497824503362.jpg (77KB, 738x727px) Image search: [Google]
1497824503362.jpg
77KB, 738x727px
What can we do to stop transbians and bisexual trannies from being such a huge PR disaster for the trans movement?
>>
>>8758866
Stop posing your false flags, hon
>>
>>8758866
call out the dumbasses, do what mgtow and feminists refuse to do. call out and disavow the idiots who claim its sexist to not fuck them, etc. or join them, and convince people straight people must engage in diversity training or sexuality reeducation. ultimately, this society is doomed.
>>
The best way to deal with TERFs is simply by telling them to choke on cock. It rustles their jimmies so hard they run back to their very tiny group and tell them they've been attacked, while dropping their arguments. Except no one outside their group gives a shit
>>
File: 1326922683926.png (3KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1326922683926.png
3KB, 203x209px
>>8758866
>What can we do to stop transbians and bisexual trannies from being such a huge PR disaster for the trans movement
The bisexual trans girls I have met and talked to from here have been chill and reasonably well adjusted.

Transbians on the other hand tend to be beta cuck failed males that are roid raging on Estrogen though. Its like they are channeling years and years of sexual frustration and social marginalization into pure autismal rage that used to be filtered and stuffed inside but now that they are doped up on high levels of Estrogen it just makes them snap and lash out at everything.... every rejection, every slight, every bant just sends them over the edge. Its quite entertaining actually.

You cant stop them though, the only thing you can do is be pretty, passable, and blend in with the normies. Distance yourself from transbian cancer as best you can, its all you can do really. Transbians are finally starting to wear out their welcome even in SJW circles Tbh faM.
>>
File: 1462817637703.jpg (349KB, 580x746px) Image search: [Google]
1462817637703.jpg
349KB, 580x746px
>>8759279
fuck off darkie

nobody cares about your 60 IQ advice. opinions from turbo autismo closeted AGP transbians like you hold no weight here

begone foul egg witch and return no more seed of cain
>>
>>8759291
triggered xD
>>
>>8759291
>foul egg witch

Huh, y'know, it is uncanny how he makes the same arguments against transbians and their mangriness, just like Cara.
>>
>>8759316
im the fucking egg whisperer
>>
File: real feel crew member 4.png (26KB, 366x460px) Image search: [Google]
real feel crew member 4.png
26KB, 366x460px
>>8758866
>huge PR disaster for the trans movement
>disaster for the trans movement
>trans movement
>movement

Ummm...

Stop triggering me with your buzzwords!

That sounds like the same type of shit as when this transfrog that I had to deal with kept exalting this stupid organization that we were with as "Community!!!!".
>>
>>8758866
I really hate the "suck my womanly dick" thing. It feels homophobic.
>>
>>8759368
>fuck you I got mine
Okay Ayn Rand. The rest of us still benefit from solidarity.
>>
>>8758866

>bisexual trannies from being such a huge PR disaster for the trans movement

Prove to me the bisexuals are being as cringy as the transbians.
>>
>>8760140
But Transbians aren't trans, so it's fine to hate them
>>
>>8758866

> How can we stop the trans movement being a PR disaster for the trans movement

>>8759249

Yeah, no, it just makes every woman hate you. You're lucky women tend not to go off the rails as much as men.
>>
>>8760147
They only say that cis women because they know that they're won't be a violent physical response, and of course, because they insert themselves in a hetero power when approaching lesbians.
>>
File: 1503117889731.png (721KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1503117889731.png
721KB, 1280x738px
>>8759316
Everyone on this board copies my talking points, that's how it comes about.
>>
>>8758866
But they're not? Everybody I've ever met that is LGBT loves them.

Maybe don't be some worthless Christian TERF? lol
>>
>>8761159
I'm straight trans.
>>
>>8760140
Even if I did "have mine", that wouldn't cleanse the guy that comes up to me and decides "I'mma gonna seize me the chunck of you that I know I'm due!"

Ayn rand was fucking dead on back then! The people I ran into resonated humongously with her bad guys, likely even moreso than with the occasional character from animal farm. You don't get to write me off by comparing me to someone who gave some poingnang observations, just because that book started getting all weird and contrived after that, making me stop reading it sometime after, along with me also having come across other things that related to that stuff significantly better.
>>
File: 1442459680328.jpg (73KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1442459680328.jpg
73KB, 500x348px
>current year
>being triggered by "suck a dick"

>>8761164
You're just feigning outrage because you think this is how a 'real woman' would respond
>>
>>8759249
>telling them to choke on cock.
That's a disgusting thing to say and is also the kind of thing a guy would say.
>>
>>8761252
You've never heard a woman say "suck my dick"? How fucking sheltered can you be.
>>
>>8761282
women or women (men)?
>>
>>8759085
>who claim its sexist to not fuck them
But that's bullshit. What all those jerks actually do is pontificate about how wrong it is for trannies to be fucked, basing it on whatever excuses.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.