[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why exactly -does- /tttt/ hate Blaire White so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 16

File: god save the queen.jpg (93KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
god save the queen.jpg
93KB, 675x1200px
So why exactly -does- /tttt/ hate Blaire White so much?
>>
File: tips stahlhelm.png (294KB, 546x470px) Image search: [Google]
tips stahlhelm.png
294KB, 546x470px
>mfw I just scroll past every thread with this jewtube tranny
>>
File: tumblr_ouzj5cSK1n1qjmob6o1_540.jpg (85KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouzj5cSK1n1qjmob6o1_540.jpg
85KB, 512x512px
>>8758276
I don't.
>>
Honest answers only pls
>>
>>8758276
Because she's a right-winger and this is largely a left-leaning board.
>>
we dont
>>
>>8758284
Her real name is Atsuko? What the fuck.
>>
Because she criticised childhood transition. Everyone loved her before that, but now a few loons have a vendetta.
desu though I'm pretty sure most of the board still likes her.
>>
I personally love her, she's a based trans woman.
>>
Because /tttt/ is jealous she passes and they don't.
>>
I personally don't really care about her. My only issue is her being against early transitioners. Not everyone is a rich man's child who grows up in a liberal environment and can use these sweet ass daddy bucks, blaire. And the fact that you had ffs only makes you look like a hypocrite.

That's my only issue. Her war against trenders and retarded SJWs is pretty great
>>
>>8758332
Early transitioning is a meme, take Jazz Jennings for example. Passing is all down to genetics bruh and then makeup and a good hairstyle to a much lesser extent.

My only fault against Blaire is that she's really only in it for the shekels.
>>
>>8758276
because this board is full of riley dennis-esque hons who are jealous of blaire :)
>>
>>8758350
No, I just don't like attention whores who use politics as means to popularize their brand, a la Sam Hyde.
>>
>>8758332

Her dad's dead, she paid for her transition herself.
>>
>>8758346
>Passing is all down to genetics bruh and then makeup and a good hairstyle to a much lesser extent.
Is it tho? Doesn't testosterone make you taller when you go through male puberty? That "early transitioner" Eli chick, caraposter keeps spamming about does have a huge head so I guess you could be true. Just one thing though. I started at 23 and I had started to develop a male pattern baldness like two years ago, but like cypro reversed that since it's a GNRH antagonist and I got my hair back on my scalp. Point is I wouldn't have to go through that healing process if I had started earlier but your point still stands. Genetics are pretty important.
>>
>>8758359
Did she? I keep hearing how she was born in a rich family. My bad if that's true.
>>
>>8758359
>paid for her transition herself
you mean the youtube donations paid for her transition
>>
>>8758378
5'4"-5'5" dude, possible trap at some point, Testosterone is weird and it fucked me pretty good, still short as fuck. At least if I transitioned there would be no questions about my height. Oh and boobs, I would like them.
>>
>>8758385

I don't know how wealthy her family is, but she's very vocal about how she's paid her own way.
I haven't heard or seen anything to suggest she comes from money though, considering she films her videos in an undecorated room on a potato camera.

There are a lot of weird ass rumours floating around, especially on /tttt/, so I'd take anything said here with a grain of salt.
>>
>>8758443
>entertainment isn't a job
>>
>>8758350
This. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.
>>
>>8758604
Fuck you, idiot.
>the only way someone could dislike me is out of jealousy
This is what narcissists actually believe. Fucking KYS.
>>
This is left winged board ha thats funny good joke another one is im taking your anime pics
>>
>>8758284
Yes you do, cara. You never stop whining about her and you know it.
>>
>>8758621
This
>>
>>8758467
>I don't know how wealthy her family is, but she's very vocal about how she's paid her own way.
So, just like every """"""self-made"""""" libertarian.
She lives in a goddamn California. There is hardly a better place for any person, especially lgbtq, on earth to live.
>>
>>8758621
It is deep-rooted in jealousy though. You might disagree with her, but the fact that she PASSES and is pretty on top of having different opinions than you is what really pisses you off.

People are less hateful of Riley Dennis even though she's completely and utterly insane as compared to Blaire, who's just opinionated and a bit on the edgy side. Riley is the one harming the trans community by acting like a thirsty transbian out for cis lesbian pussy, while Blaire is improving people's perception of trans people. People here don't sperg over Riley as much because Riley is a hon, despite Riley being the real problem. Get what I mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 614x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 614x591px
>>8758621
You and Riley are both men

Blaire passes ergo she is female
>>
>>8758298
Only a literal subhuman pedophile would support child transition.
>>
>>8761855
What do her parents do?
>>
>>8762029
go away, /pol/
>>
>>8762277
>children can't consent to sex
>but they can consent to transitioning
>>
>>8762277
98% of gender confused kids evantually grow out of it.

Are you telling me we should let those kids transition just so 40% of 2% don't an hero?
>>
>>8762277
https://4thwavenow.com/tag/transgender-desistance/
early transition is child abuse
>>
>>8762277
>at 15 you're too young to drink or have intercourse
>but you're old enough to chemically castrate yourself
Fuck off you mentally ill child abuser.

>>8762304
This is true. I have thoughts of becoming a girl when I was a young child and I grew out of it. I can't imagine what would happen if my mother pushed me into becoming a tranny, I would've probably killed myself by the time I reached 20.
>>
She's basically some sort of alt-right Anita.
pretends to hold a position but only because of gullible virgins giving her money in the hopes of ever getting her attention.
>>
>>8762295
yep, they can consent to how they feel. as for sex, there's the image of child rapists, but the most common reality is an older man helping a younger find who he really is. it happens, is usually a helpful thing for both partners. but you don't hear many people speak about it because it's still too taboo. even milo was lambasted for it last year, he was just speaking the truth
>>
>>8762388
Kys
>>
>>8762304
i'll take made up statistics for $200 Alex
if it saves a life, why not? because it makes you feel uncomfortable? society is changing, buddy. this is a sign that you're falling out of touch
>>
>>8762415
If you let all those gender confused kids transition you would get more suicides from the kids who want to detransition

Also trannies aren't people so I don't care if you people off yourselves
>>
>>8762415
Because those lives you are saving are trannies

Also the cost is pigeonholing femboys and dykes into chemical castration and regret fueled depression
>>
>>8762321
>ever linking to 4wn
not allowing them to transition is child abuse. imagine your kid came to you with a dislocated shoulder. you decide not to treat them because they may grow out of it and the problem will fix itself. it's the same thing, only potentially fatal
>>
>>8762388
>tranny ideologues are also pedophile apologists
Who would've thought
>>
>>8762471
>it's the same thing
It isn't, I'll let you figure out why.
>>
>>8762471
>mental illnesses are physical injuries
>>
>>8758350
Riley looks better
>>
>>8762564
The problem the tranny doesn't realize is that in many cases it's not even a mental illness. When I was little used to play with dolls with my female cousin, watched girly shows on the TV, thought dresses are pretty, etc. I grew out of it on my own by the time I reached puberty and started liking normal boy things. I was never a tranny. But if I was raised by a headfucked American liberal mother in the 2010s I guess she'd have my name changed, refer to me as a female and then have some jew doctor prescribe me (((hormonal therapy))) that would prevent me from experiencing normal puberty. And trannies thing this is something completely normal and should be encouraged.
>>
>>8762585
no, a thousand times no. and if your hypothetical mother would have forced transition on you, that would be wrong. the right thing would have been to feel out how you felt on gender, informed you on it, and gone from there depending on how you felt. boys can like "girl" things and still be boys and girls can like "boy" things and still be girls, it's kind of the gender deconstruction feminism has been about since.. pre-2nd wave?
>>
>>8762646
I'm very much against feminism so what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>8762432
>trannies aren't people
>you people
lel
>>
>>8762545
not an apologist. pedophiles who abuse children are monsters. that said, pedophilia is an innate, immutable sexuality for unfortunate people. there needs to be a dialogue, but i don't think we're quite there yet. media has been working on it but progress has been slow due to old taboos (and old people) taking time to die out
>>
>>8762679
>some pedophiles are good guys trust me
t. pedophile
>>
>>8762664
if you're against feminism, maybe this will help you out. the same arguments levied against trans today are the same used against gays and lesbians in the 1940s and 50s. they cried as they "lost" rights during civil rights and LGBT gained more and more. time has shown that these rights have made everyone equal and happier.

so now in 2017 we have the same nonsense we went up against decades ago. people refusing to give any ground out of fear that they will lose something, or society will change. it won't. people will be happier. step out of progress' way. can't you see how fucked it is to deny someone rights because you don't like how it makes you feel?
>>
File: weeping woman.jpg (375KB, 1262x1536px) Image search: [Google]
weeping woman.jpg
375KB, 1262x1536px
>>8758276
I like her, I don't think her commentaries very good but she improves the rep of trans people and she seems nice, theryn makes more insightful and interesting content though
>>
>>8762819
Child abuse is not "more rights" you deranged tranny. How is allowing adults to suck cock even in the same ballpark as chemically castrating and delaying natural puberty in children?
>>
>>8762884
>muh nature fallacy
gas yourself, stupid emotional /pol/tard
>>
>>8758290

> He is a tranny
>He is right-wing

Being a tranny is left-wing ideology.
>>
>>8762870
>A right wing nut drives a car into a crowd, killing 1 person and injuring 20 others
>Let's make video explaining how that is victims fault.
That's Theryn's content in a nutshell. She's just another right wing sell out.
>>
>>8762884
neither i nor any other trans activist is for gender confirmation surgery/sterility for sub-16s. now that all of the science is in, we know starting hrt transition is fine.

what happened to jazz jennings should never be repeated, her endos should lose their medical licenses
>>
>>8762295

Transition is medical treatment. There are many more severe medical treatments children/parents can and sometimes must consent to.

I hope anyone who waffles on about childhood transition also gives a shit about circumcision and childhood bipolar/ADHD/autism over-diagnoses.

But given the retarded reasoning often used, likening medical treatment (reasonably necessary or not) to tattoos, drinking and sex, I highly doubt it.
>>
>>8762304

Gender confused is a fuckton broader than trans.

Not all kids who are diagnosed as trans need/want to be immediately shuffled into medical intervention.
>>
>>8762355
>This is true. I have thoughts of becoming a girl when I was a young child and I grew out of it. I can't imagine what would happen if my mother pushed me into becoming a tranny, I would've probably killed myself by the time I reached 20.
This is what I told myself when I was 20.
Then I realised it was a comforting lie and my best shot was long behind me.
Enjoy.
>>
>>8762585
>When I was little used to play with dolls with my female cousin, watched girly shows on the TV, thought dresses are pretty, etc
None of that is significant to being trans.
Not all headaches are brain tumours.
>>
>>8762896
Pedos out.

>>8762916
I'm not sure where you live but in modern America women are getting their 5 year old sons' legal identity changed and having them start hormone therapy as young as 12.
>>
>>8762943
I'm 31 now and I'm still not a tranny, sorry my experience shatters the propaganda Dr. Goldberg fed you.
>>
>>8762913
I can barely remember what she said but Im pretty sure she was talking about what led up to it, you have to remember that all of these tensions between the sides were building for a very long time and something like this was sadly bound to happen, and I think she made a response to your statement

and even if thats so, I said I find her content interesting and insightful, not I agree with everything that passes though her lips
>>
File: looking good hon.jpg (47KB, 597x796px) Image search: [Google]
looking good hon.jpg
47KB, 597x796px
>>8762884
>>8762916
You people are exactly the reason why late transitioners are unpassable.

And then you go on 4chins and make fun of how masculine some tranny looks even though the inevitable masculinization IS the product of YOU meddling in with the process and ruining everything with your illiterate emotional attitudes you have towards trans people doing what they want to do.

>>8762954
>muh feels
>>
>>8762954
>>8762954
and that's fine, so long as the genesis was from the child and the parents kept them informed of what was going to happen. btw i am not talking hrt to the point of sterility, but hrt to keep gendered traits away until they reach 16+ or they decide to stop it.
>>
>>8762991
>it's okay to castrate young children because GOD FORBID if some trannies end up unpassable!
Just because you're a bitter Hulk Hogan in a dress doesn't mean we should ruin perfectly healthy boys for the sake of the tiny slight chance they might be trannies. Talk about lack of empathy, you spoiled niggers are literally sociopaths.
>>
>>8763001
If you're not old enough to drive you're not old enough for HRT, period.
>>
>>8763010
i can see where this is going. so let's agree to disagree.
>>
>>8762991
I'm not the people you're quoting, but the person you just posted is pretty old and didn't have a chance in the first place. Most young AMABs who start transition pre 25 usually end up passing unless they look too weird or have been unfortunate enough to masculinize too much for transition, which is rare and most of the people that have been transitioning for say five to ten years are indistinguishable from the average female in my experience if you disregard the height differences on average.

Transition after 18 takes a lot more effort of course and it will be slower and harder, but it works.

I can empathize with the fact that you lose your teenage years. I personally wish I could go back and find a way to transition at 11 or something. I would support early transitioning 100% if there was a way to train therapists who give referrals to screen our kids who will eventually turn out as gay or bisexual or just gnc cis people.l in general.
>>
>>8763006
>relijun
>muh baby bois
>muh sociopaths
>ablublu emotions emotions emotions
Pray tell, Mr. Kids Internet Defense Force Man, is your image of utopia an all-white neighorhood where men are still big strong men and women petite feminine dwarves like they should be, and wives in the kitchen where they belong baking apple pies and relaxed husbands with pipes in their mouths and no external element of Kikes, Niggers & Commies to ruin this cozy worldview?

Look, you are one sore loser to not be able to get over the fact it's not 1955 anymore. Face it, kikes, niggers and commies won and there is nothing you can do about it except bitch about nonexistent "child abuse" on the Peruvian wood dildo polishing site like the frustrated peon you are. Sad!
>>
>>8763109
>all this autistic screeching
>>
>>8763055
from what Ive seen these debates just go in circles so your probably right in cutting of here and just agreeing to disagree

>>8763073
I think 16 may be the ideal minimal age, because your still fairly young, but mature enough to make some dissensions, in fact you can fugg in my country.

I too would be for early transitioning if there was a sure fire way of figuring out if they had gid or not
>>
>>8763122
Oh yeah, i definitely agree with that age limit. At least for now when we can't pinpoint early transpeople at a 100% rate.
>>
>>8763118
>no arguments available
>"lol better post ya mad meme, that'll show em"
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>8758276
I don't hate anyone, not even antifa
people here hate her because they consider her a "Aunty Tomantha"

>>8758281
>tfw no stahlhelm
>>
>>8758276
So. Much. Photoshop.
>>
>>8763073
>"Most young AMABs who start transition pre 25 usually end up passing" i.e. either you are luckyyy and genetically predisposed to pass at whatever age or you are fucked my man LOL, who cares, fuck you
Not an argument for disbarring all trans people aged 11-16 from transitioning. Either we allow it all or simply we start putting all trans people in mental institutions where we forcibly inject them with their birth sex-typical sex hormone. You can't have one or the other, bud.

Look, I was one of the lucky trans people who were allowed to transition earlier but you don't have to be trans to see the depressing results Conservatives-influenced health care has on trans people. I am a staunch believer in being legally able to start transitioning early and anyone whether trans or otherwise is doing a disservice to trans people if they disagree with this. 16 is also too late because puberty starts earlier than that.
>>
>>8762884
What's natural for the body to do really doesn't matter, so long as safe and standard body processes are followed, which is what endocrinologists make sure happen when a 'child' finally transitions chemically
>>
>>8763224
I'm not against early transitioners myself. Just how do you screen out people who are not trans and their "GID" is only due to drama or another reason? My psych said that i have trans feelings because i had no father figure, but i'm almost a year into transition and i not only don't feel dysphoria(i still have it and it gets strong some days, just that it's so much less than pre hrt), but euphoria from the fact that i don't have to act anymore and actually look like something that i wished for so many years.
>>
>>8763260
>putting a young teenager through "therapy" that will end with infertility and a micropenis
>safe
>>
>>8762898
this is either bait or you don't realise that real trannies like everyone here have a scrambled brain that are both male and mostly female and the dysphoria we experience is a side effect of being born that way, at puberty our endocrine systems start pumping out the correct hormones for our body and our brain starts sending out program exceptions

hrt helps our brain work better, its like running linux instead of windows
>>
>>8763270

You're right, I'm sure your feels are more accurate than the opinions of doctors actually in the field
>>
File: pop.jpg (26KB, 634x232px) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
26KB, 634x232px
>>8763270
>Cuck doesn't realize there is enough people on the planet already
Oh boo hoo for one infertile young teenager, oh my god, how will humanity ever cope without him?
Cry me a river, f a m.
>>
>>8763295
>appeal to authority again
Many doctors are on the big pharma payroll in order to sell more medication. This isn't exactly a secret. Blindly trusting a doctor in a completely corporatized medical industry is total brainletry.
>>
>>8763305
Aaaand Medical/big pharma trans conspiracy. Someone should really make a Bingo card
>>
>>8763304
Normal teenagers are more valuable to society than trannies. So fuck off.
>>
>>8762545
this
>>
>>8763312
Weirdly enough in my country with public healthcare nobody is putting a 13 year old on hormones, it's not allowed. It's like they aren't being on a corporate payroll like in shithole America or something.
>>
>>8762545
>>8763318
Bitter samefaq
>>
File: mentally ill tranny.jpg (32KB, 742x208px) Image search: [Google]
mentally ill tranny.jpg
32KB, 742x208px
>>8763330
>>
>>8763315
L O L

No they are not you idiot. You are worthless as much as the next guy.
>>
>>8763342
Trannies are like morbidly obese people, a drain on society. Except they're completely batshit insane on top of that.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 113x124px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 113x124px
>>8763109
>evil has won the battle for earth
>thinking they will let you have a good future

If you were born in their circle and had the right ancestors you wouldn't be on 4chan

If you weren't the system will destroy you.

If your post wasn't bait then I'm sure you have an argument ready to go incase you needed to justify you or someone else sadistically abusing a little kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 486x812px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 486x812px
Wait so if young transitioning leads to a micro penis can they still make their penis inside out into an axe wound?

If not then in a few years is there going to be a generation of "boo hoo he stabbed me after I seduced him and he took my pants off and saw a
microdick

Neato
>>
>>8763224
couldn't agree more. early transitioning is a good thing. i knew i wanted to, i even told my parents about wanting to multiple times, but all it ever did was get me sent to my room with internet and screens off. it was a constant weight and a worry on me that i'd never be who i felt i was and even when i started transitioning when i moved out it felt like i was too late. and all along? i came out to my parents as trans and they weren't surprised, they were and have been OK with transitioning all along, but they didn't want to be seen as weirdos

there are countless people like me out there with the same story who weren't allowed to transition not only because our parents didn't approve, but also because it was a no-no in society. this is the bullshit culture we're fighting against, literally keeping us from ourselves
>>
>>8763427
iirc, suporn's technique can work with a micropenis
>>
>>8763349
See it's obvious (You)
1. don't give two fucks about trans people and their rights
2. absolutely don't give a shit about trans people and will step on their rights because fuck 'em, we the young baby teenagers deserve more
3. can't retort without resorting to tantrums and irrelevant emotional pleas about "muh chillums" "muh babbays" or "muh teenagers"

You are a bad deba(i)ter and you should feel bad. At least spice it up with some global Kike conspiracy, librul pedo cabals, aliens or the cultural Marxist supremacy now so I can finally dismiss you as the idiotic troll you seemed to be from the get-go.
>>
>>8763448
If you don't like it then kill yourself, most of you do anyway. You're not gonna put a huge percentage of population at risk just to satisfy the needs of a tiny handful of mental patients.
>>
>>8763427
transitioning young varies from person to person, and they can make a vagina out of the material, even a micropenis, via skin grafts like jazz jennings is getting. also suporn's method iirc

side note can we stop with the "stealth trans women 'tricks' man" meme please. it does not happen, and if it does it's by accident or way misreading a situation.
>>
>>8763367
As a matter of principle, if evil has won, and there are still people having a good time...

...then doesn't that make your statement wrong by definition? After all, The Present was The Future when they won. So if people are still having fun, then they did indeed have a good future, which makes you a failed prophet of something that's already happened.

That's about as useless as plastic wrapping for plastic wrapping.
>>
>>8763469
>I can finally dismiss you
As if you're worth my time to begin with. You're just screeching like a spoiled child that children don't matter, teenagers don't matter, only trannies matter and entire society should bend over for trannies. Nah, fuck you faggot.

>global Kike conspiracy, librul pedo cabals, aliens or the cultural Marxist supremacy
Actually I'm just gonna associate all of this with being American, the corn syrup they're feeding you is probably turning all of you into complete idiots if you tolerate this shit.
>>
>>8763469

If you had your way my liberal mom would have drove me to the doctor as soon as I started playing with dolls. Being a kid I would have been ya sure this sounds fun.

If she did I would hate her forever.

If the amount of true trannies amongst gender confuse youth was atleast 50.01 percent I would agree with you

We are not going to put a 12 year old on hormones when there is a 95-98% chance he will grow out of it, because you are too fucked up to understand why its child abuse and why child abuse on non program born children is bad.

Keep your sadistic tendacies to basement born kids
>>
>>8763482
>implying they don't get off on keeping the good times rolling until they want to pull the rug

Do you have an invitation to one of their bunkers?
>>
>>8763518
and the doctor would have said "no, this kid is just gender nonconforming"

It's almost as if they do more than just go "yep, this kid plays with dolls, must be trans"
>>
>>8763488
>fuck you faggot
Struck a nerve? Remember that your words can't hurt me in any way so in the future contain your pointless attempts to insult me if you don't want to come off as a class A moron.
>spoiled child
L M A O
This comes from someone who has been behaving like a flustered just-pooped-in-my-diapers child the ENTIRE time this so-called debate has been on, even in the line I just quoted above, you bitter (man)child you.

Keep throwing your emotional fits though. I am NOT amused enough, f a m.
>>
>>8763551
>the amount of pedophilic/dyke, marxist/corperate-whore in the world is equal to zero
>>
>>8763565
doctors*
>>
>>8763551
>"yep, this kid plays with dolls, must be trans"
This is exactly what happened to that kid from NatGeo, mother took him to the doctor as a fucking 5 year old and he declared the kid to be a tranny.
>>
>>8763560
You're the one sperging out throwing a tantrum because society isn't willing to castrate their children for the sake of a few trannies. You're literally some assblasted mentally ill faggot who's butthurt over the discrepancy between looking like a linebacker while thinking he's a girl and you're projecting your wacky, delirious fantasies on little kids who can't even properly tie their shoelaces, let alone decide what gender they are.
>>
>>8763576

A couple things
Firstly, a likely outcome was just that the doctor said "your kid might be trans, try to be accepting of them whoever they are"
Secondly, perhaps the child is actually trans. iirc, it's been found that gender identity likely settles at around 4 years of age more most people, so 5 isn't unlikely.

Further, at that age there's simply not going to be any medical treatment. That won't happen until at least like 14, more likely 16 or so. If something's going on for 10 years, the likelihood of it actually being a phase is pretty damn small.
>>
>>8763596
spoiler alert
all kids decide what gender they are. Simply happens that a majority of the time, it matches their body, so there isn't any issue.
>>
>>8763560
Just a heads up, everyone in this thread who isn't a tranny realizes how batshit you are.
>>
>>8763620
From the HuffPo article:
>Despite the fact that Debi Jackson, Avery’s mother, had never heard of the term “transgender” before a Google search, she and her husband, Tom, have supported their daughter throughout her transition. They took Avery to a child psychologist when Avery announced her gender identity and then took the psychologist’s advice: Let her be a girl.
A 5 year old boy say he's a girl and the doctor's reaction is LOL CUT YOUR BALLS OFF. Back in 18th century, judges were relying on children's testimonies in witch trials, and kept executing people left and right simply because the kids made up bullshit accusations against them. I guess we're reverting back into that era.
>>
>>8763624
Out of the billions and billions of humans to live this planet 98% of people didn't have a mental illness

You have two.

One makes you want to chop off your penis. This is fine by me since its self containing.

The other makes you defend child abuse so that what happened to you can't happen to others.

I don't want you dead because you turned out to be a hon, I want you dead since your defending sadistic child abuse since 40% of 2% are killing themselves over being a hon
>>
File: whew.jpg (154KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
whew.jpg
154KB, 638x960px
>>8763596
>balh blah blah fug u blah blah YA MAD blah blah emotions assumptions accusations
Are you done?

Funny word you used back there, "screeching," did you learn that from a meme? Anyway, if you paid any attention to the thread I already said pretty much there needs to be said which you ignored and started chimping out manchild-ly: trans people are ought to be allowed to transition whenever they please but throw another fit, if you please.

I know you are incapable of anything that passes for an intelligent discussion which is why I am now pretty much just yanking your chin, brah. Enjoying the "no U"'s there, my man, keep them coming. :^)
>>
>>8763685
Fuck off hon pedophile.
>>
>>8763640
you do realize that surgery doesn't happen until much later, right?

At the age of five, saying "let her be a girl" simply means treat her like she was your daughter, so let her grow out her hair, wear stereotypically feminine clothes, use a girl's name, things like that.

y'know, literally nothing remotely permanent.
>>
>>8763761
>reinforcing a child imagination and pigeonhole him into something that may have just been a blip or phase is ok
>>
>>8763777
>not letting a child choose what she wears or how she is addressed
>>
>>8763787
>letting a child choose when it wants to have sex or do drugs

You do understand children are literal retards right?
>>
File: me on the right.png (1MB, 1193x699px) Image search: [Google]
me on the right.png
1MB, 1193x699px
>>8763694
>arguments 404 not found
See, the trans issues are not for you to decide. You do realize that?

If the government kidnapped you and forcefully re-assigned your gender by cutting off your cock and balls then a van would drop you off in Detroit wearing nothing but high heels and a tutu dress you would want to change back, wouldn't you? Trans people want that ("change back") as well except it was the chromosomes who did the "kidnapping," not the government. Until the government kidnaps you followed by you understandably seeking a (mt)FTM treatment anything you say pertaining to anything trans has no worth whatsoever.

I am pretty bored now because I might as well be talking to a gray sidewalk and the discourse would still turn out to be more constructive than this. You are no fun anymore, mi hermano.
>>
>>8763795
Sure and these retards eventually grow into even bigger, larger retards.
Case in point, you. :^)
>>
>>8763809
>the chromosomes and gender driven biology are wrong not my mind.

This is why its a mental illness

Also I don't think your a hon pedophile I think your a agp with a fetish for seeing boys turn into hons/girls
>>
>>8763819
>not having a response so you resort to ad hominem
>>
>>8763787
No parent lets his kid do whatever the kid wants. Kind of beats the point of parenthood.
>>
>>8763787
>letting a child choose

Have you ever even fucking had a child?
>>
>>8763809
The point is how do you decide who is and isn't trans? Is a 5 year old saying "I want to be a girl" enough for a diagnosis? If that's the case then you're advocating for quackery of the highest degree.
>>
>tranny advocates say transgenderism can be detected on CAT scans
>no doctor actually perscribes CAT scans to confirm his diagnosis
>the diagnosis literally consists of answering a fucking questionnaire
This is how you know it's pseudoscience.
>>
>>8763836
>>8763840
>hate kids
>force kids to be one gender
>hate people who so much as let them be the other
>>
>>8763854
It's not pseudoscience, it's personal choice.

That's like asking for CAT scans to replace voting.
>>
>>8763867
>tranny claims it's a medical condition
>suddenly does a 180 and says it's something else
>>
>>8763862
You're missing the point

95-98% of those kids will grow out of it

2-5% of those kids won't. 40% of this 2-5% will kill themselves

You want to chemically castrate the 95-98% so that 40% of 2-5% won't kill themselves

You need to die. You need to die asap
>>
>>8763862
Do you actually let your kid do whatever he wants? I mean genuine question, if your kid decides he wants to eat paint will you serve him 2 liters of acrylic?
>>
>>8763862
My cousin unironically wanted to be Grisu the dragon when he was little. You're saying his parents should've entertained his delusions.
>>
>>8763890
I don't have a kid but I know when I was one I shouldn't have been punished for wanting to dress as a girl.
>>
>>8758276
Because this board is only slightly less retarded that Tumblr and they literally believe this barely-right-of-center basic bitch is "alt-right."

>>8762304
LOL, every time I see this bullshit stat, it gets higher. No study that lumps together GNC kids and kids who actually meet the diagnostic criteria for GID can be taken seriously; it's a methodological flaw that completely undermines the supposed point of the study.

I believe that children who unequivocally meet the diagnostic criteria and display great distress as their birth sex should be socially transitioned and monitored for potential medical transition, with the latter being introduced cautiously and as late as possible. More ambiguous cases should be left alone. That opinion is well in line with the majority opinion among pediatricians.

>>8762388
Die a really horrible, painful, bloody death.

>>8762585
Oh, it's the retarded cis, "I played with XYZ opposite-sex toy as a kid, a reputable doctor would TOTALLY transition me today!" edition.

>>8762884
>delaying natural puberty!!1
You know the average age of the onset of puberty has been dropping for many years, right? The average age of first menarche for girls is, I think, close to 11 now and used to be 14, 15, even 16 in some parts of the West only a couple of hundred years ago. But you think delaying puberty until 14 is going to ruin a kid? You're an idiot.

>>8762898
>medical conditions determine your politics
It's the dunce class today, kids.

>>8762925
>I hope anyone who waffles on about childhood transition also gives a shit about circumcision and childhood bipolar/ADHD/autism over-diagnoses.
They usually do, anon. But regarding the latter, they usually know as little about those disorders as they do about trannies.

t. tranny with ADHD really fucking tired of hearing about MUH OVER-DIAGNOSIS

>>8763109
That's not a bad-sounding world at all, anon. Something's pretty wrong with you if you think that's an argument.
>>
>>8763900
Dressing like a girl is one thing, entertaining the notion that he IS a girl and should physically transition into one is something else altogether.
>>
File: fagets.jpg (15KB, 180x174px) Image search: [Google]
fagets.jpg
15KB, 180x174px
>>8763880
>95-98% of those kids will grow out of it
Even Howard McMeme of American College of Pediatricians estimated the number to be around 78% at worst.

Quit pulling number out of thin hair to support your fearmongering point, dude. You will look idiotic when people will call you on your bullshit.
>>
>>8763907
>!!1
Fuck off back to r*ddit this second you cringeworthy hon.
>>
>>8763914
I know I want to be a girl now. I had simpler thoughts as a kid, like clothing.
>>
>>8763907
>You know the average age of the onset of puberty has been dropping for many years, right?
Literally the opposite.
>>
>>8763851
>>
File: redditar.jpg (772KB, 1087x1010px) Image search: [Google]
redditar.jpg
772KB, 1087x1010px
>>8763907
>Oh, it's the retarded cis, "I played with XYZ opposite-sex toy as a kid, a reputable doctor would TOTALLY transition me today!" edition.
Bye reddit.
>>
>>8763919
>hon
>everyone is an MtF
kys

>>8763925
...How on earth could you believe this?
>>
>>8763930
>everything I don't recognize as a 4chin meme comes from Reddit
I saw the (((echo))) claimed to be from fucking Reddit in another thread. You people need to stop.
>>
>>8763935
>tranny pretending he's not a tranny
Give up.
>>
>>8763939
That idiot tier sarcasm and capitalizing TOTALLY is Reddit/Goon as fuck.
>>
I really hope the FBI is logging the ips of all the pedo apologists in here
>>
>>8763854

It's not that clear cut to the point that scans can be used for diagnosis at the moment.

Some of the studies showing differences in trans brains also can only be performed on dead subjects. There are some tests that can be performed on living subjects that show promise, but they're still far too imprecise to trust for diagnostic purposes.

Eg, if you have a group of people who insist they're cis, and a group of people who insist they're trans, overall differences between the two can be seen.
That's a lot different than taking one individual who doesn't know what they are, scanning their brain, and determining if they're in one group or the other.

By the same token, we can say with full confidence that males are generally taller than females. If you take an average group of males and another of females, the difference in height will be very clear.
But that doesn't mean you can take a random individual and determine if they're a male or female based on height alone.
>>
>>8763963
>pedo calling others pedos
Classic.
>>
>>8763975
>calling a random anon a pedo
>>
>>8762432
wrong board bro
>>
>>8763940
I'm an FtM, you dumb sack of shit.

>>8763943
>shit that predates Reddit's existence by at least 5 years is "Reddit as fuck"
Kiddie table is over there.
>>
>>8762388
I hope that one day you are killed before you can hurt any children. You subhuman piece of trash.
>>
>>8764408
goon spotted
>>
>>8766813
No idea what that is. Is this all you do on 4chan, accuse anons of posting on a board that's even stupider than this one because you didn't like the style in which they said something? What a waste of air you must be. kys.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.