[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how often do you want to commit suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

how often do you want to commit suicide?
>>
Pretty much weekly.
I think about it a lot. Just stopping the pain, you know?
>>
>>8758164
On occasion, but not nearly as often as before. I pass, am smol and cute, have a loving boyfriend, and a good life. Dysphoria still comes up every now and then, however.
>>
Fairly often. Abundance of guns in the house. Easy to do, too much of pussy
>>
>>8758164
About 3 times a week. Only seriously about once a month. And even then I only got around to actually doing anything once, but couldn't go through with it cause too many people would get burned.

I doubt I'll ever do anything.
>>
probably once every hour
>>
Every once in a blue moon I go into a panicking rage where I want to end my life on impulse.

But then I remember how much of a pathetic coward I am about death so I don't.
>>
at least once a week
>>
Never. I may be a NEET but I love life.
>>
Never.
Unless you have some horrible illness that causes unbearable pain or something legitimately awful like that, then it's always just about you being entitled and getting assannihilated that other people are not acting the way you want them to. either they don't like you and are mean, or they don't care care about you or give you enough attention, or they love someone else when you think they should love you, or they don't treat you like a magical fairy princess when you look like a bridge troll.. or some stupid hormonal edgy teenage angst/drama-filled crap like that.

I'm lucky that I got the fuck over myself at a very young age. I never expect anything from other people and I'm quite capable of dealing with my own bullshit myself without trying to force it everyone else and expecting them to thank me for the privilege.
>>
>>8758164
I do at this very moment.
>>
File: 1501979060556.jpg (66KB, 1183x821px) Image search: [Google]
1501979060556.jpg
66KB, 1183x821px
>>8758164
The thoughts never leave my mind so i try to supress them with:
1 - Alcohol
2 - Games
3 - The fact that i'll kill myself anyway at 30 so i should stop worrying for now and enjoy life
>>
File: board champs.jpg (1MB, 6224x892px) Image search: [Google]
board champs.jpg
1MB, 6224x892px
>>8758164
About as often as I'm reminded of the need for all sorts of people to die.
>>
As long as i get my anime pictures never ps thanks
>>
Maybe once or twice a year I feel the urge, but I've never made plans or considered it long-term.
>>
>>8758164
Between hourly and weekly it veries
>>
i commit suicide everyday
>>
I used to.
But not anymore!
>>
>>8758507
>the need for all sorts of people to die.
Which sorts?
>>
>>8758164
I probably think about it three or four times a week. Seriously consider it once a twice a month. Honestly wish I thought about it more so I'd have the will to just kill myself already. I'm even thinking about suicide right now.
>>
File: 1479655269161.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479655269161.png
362KB, 700x700px
>>8758164
>how often do you want to commit suicide?
uh, once?
>>
Everyday, I can't see a situation or scenario where I'll ever be happy or be a girl or live a fulfilling life.

I wish I could stop being a pussy and just do it
>>
>>8759075
how are you coping? asking for a froend
>>
It comes and goes in wave. I'll have a couple good days and a couple bad days. If I had easy access to a gun I probably would have done it already.
>>
>>8759164
I'm not.

Everything is just getting worse and worse, my life isn't even bad outside of the depressed because never be a girl thing.

I just completely apathetic and depressed about everything because of it though. My parents probably care more about my life than I do, I wish it was a bad life so I'd have more of a reason to die.
>>
>>8758380
This is dumb. The most selfish people rarely kill themselves.
>>
>>8759194
grim, my life is pretty shit overall, nothing but escapism and the realization came too late
>>
File: IMG-20170811-WA0000.jpg (281KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170811-WA0000.jpg
281KB, 1200x1600px
I'm surprised I even made it this far without killing myself. freaks me out how unprepared I am at life but as soon as I experience the shit I want I'm ready

also have to outlive my dog so she doesnt have to experience the pain of losing me pic related
>>
>>8758949
I have to appologize about that, I am currently in a mood that crushes awareness of that issue, especially awareness of the details of it
>>
>>8759194
have you tried any meds or hrt?
Ive been on antidepressants for years not and it kinda worked numbing all the feelings
>>
>>8758380
Here is my angsty drama question.
Why keep living if I will always be alone and unhappy?
>>
>>8759612
chicken nuggets
>>
>>8758164
haha i never stop wanting to die
>>
>>8758164
always
>>
>>8758164
everyday it has gotten a lot worse as time went by
>>
Daily until the end of year one hrt, then weekly until the 2 year mark, now at 2.5 years it's been a couple months since I last considered it desu.
>>
After HRT, almost never
>>
>>8759712
>>8759740
do you pass
>>
>>8759819
Yeah I do, only people who know are my close friends/family.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.