[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I just spent the night with my e-friends who believe I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: téléchargement (2).jpg (14KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (2).jpg
14KB, 273x185px
Hey, I just spent the night with my e-friends who believe I'm a cis girl watching YuruYuri while wearing my mother's undies and stockings and a unicorn disguise and hugging a huge plushy (litterally best night ever).
Try to beat my AGP (protip: you can't)
>>
>>8757792
Aww cute night, did you wake up well
>>
>>8757804
Yup, probably about to have a similar day but alone, vacations home alone while still living at your parents' home are great
>>
>>8757816
Con is you can't self-med but that will definitely happen.
>>
>>8757816
Aww too bad you have to be alone. Poor op. Enjoy your day though
>>
>>8757824
Aww thank you sweet anon, don't worry about me being alone, not trying to sound edgy or anything but I've gotten used to it by now, you have a great day too!
>>
File: 1492636649677.jpg (69KB, 789x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1492636649677.jpg
69KB, 789x1013px
>>8757821
why the hell not
store it in a safe place, a locked safe if possible
got mine for $20 from walmart

If you come out months into your transition, it will be harder for them to deny you this, as it is proof of your determination
>>
>>8757903
Wow, now I really want to try it! I guess I'll have to earn money first, but now that I think about it why the fuck not, I mean maybe I can make it work and I really need it. Thank you very much anon!
Also I saved this image for motivating background purposes
>>
>>8757792
>wearing my mother's undies
That's gross, don't you have a sister or something?
>>
>>8759065
I don't, but how is it gross ? I don't really understand. Also I probably don't really care either at this point, but I'd like to know.
>>
>>8759106
She's older than you! A lot older!
>>
>>8757792
Sounds fun! Stockings sound so itchy though >.<
>>
>>8759111
I don't do it that way, I thought people would know this on that board at least, if it's only that, don't worry, I fit in so who cares ? I was actually really scared I was doing something bad like some kind of taboo.
>>
>>8759187
Also almost forgot now they're mine so technically they're not my mother's anymore :D
>>
>>8759134
Was a lot of fun and still having a lot of fun, stocking are great honnestly, you get used to it I guess ^~^
>>
how did you make your friends believe you're cis
>>
>>8757792
Welcome to AGP hon! As a repressor I get aroused just standing in the womens underwear section. I'm so gonna go panty shopping one of these days.

I wore my mothers underwear a few times when a teenager and I deeply regret it now. Its a common AGP thing.

>>8759065
Not all of us have sisters. I think the problem is we develop AGP as young teenage boys(well before the age of consent) and we're too afraid/poor/not independent enough to buy our own panties and we're terrified to ask mom to buy us some. So the easiest method is to go to the underwear drawer lol.

>>8759189
Do you think she'll notice them missing?
>>
>>8757903
>got mine for $20 from walmart
wait it's that cheap?
>>
>>8761145
Somewhat passing voice (I guess) on Discord, and blurry pics with make-up and glasses and weeb wig and weeb hygien mask thing that hides half of face. They're also probably pretty naive because they're really really nice. I love them, they love me for who I am, honnestly that's not a lie I'm really ashamed of, I'll tell them whenever I'll feel ready and maybe they'll already know or maybe they'll be surprised but tbhon they can only be accepting.

>>8761484
I don't get aroused from it, I'd really be ashamed if I did, I just really feel better in them. Also she has approximately a billion pants and even more bras and maybe a bit less stockings in her room, and even if she notices, they're well hidden and I have other much more suspicious brothers.

>>8761503
The safe not HRT unfortunately, and it's not found at Walmarts even more unfortunately.
>>
>>8761484
>and we're terrified to ask mom to buy us some.
Imagine an AGP positive world...
>>
File: 1498598455560.png (689KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
1498598455560.png
689KB, 1000x767px
>>8755757
>>8759057
>>8761503
>>8762877
I suppose I should have been clearer
the safe is cheap
HRT for me is about $50 per month from QHI, but doses will vary
for example, 4mg estriodol is not enough for me as my body metabolism is very fast
>>
>>8757792
Does your voice pass, or do you text chat only?
>>
>>8763635
The only world worth living in tbhon.

>>8763732
Oh sorry didn't understand it this way, 50$ is fine though, I feel like the prices on inhouse are much more prohibitive.

>>8763757
Not sure it passes but I voice chat and they act like it passes so who cares.
>>
>>8762877
>I don't get aroused from it, I'd really be ashamed if I did, I just really feel better in them. Also she has approximately a billion pants and even more bras and maybe a bit less stockings in her room, and even if she notices, they're well hidden and I have other much more suspicious brothers

Wow so you have the psychological comfort/bonding component of AGP but not the sexual component.

>>8763635
Would be a lot more feminine, a crossdresser and maybe on HRT.
>>
>>8765886
>The only world worth living in tbhon.
: (
>>
>>8769492
Sorry, this was a joke I didn't mean to sound mean, it's not because our world isn't worth living in that life isn't worth living, you probably don't get an other shot at happiness so you have to make the best of it. That being said, if I could be reborn on any world that's not AGP positive I'd probably choose not to be reborn at all
>>
>>8769554
>That being said, if I could be reborn on any world that's not AGP positive I'd probably choose not to be reborn at all
That's really, really sad anon.
>>
>>8769554
reborn = reborn with a penis and AGP ofc and any world = any alternate version of today's society with this or that relatively slight change that's not AGP positive

>>8769583
Is it ? Living with AGP as a boy in a world that's not AGP positive nowaday is nothing but a huge pain with momentaneous relief, I'd just rather not to be born.
>>
>>8769729
But that does mean this world isn't worth living it, if you'd rather not be born than live in it...
>>
>>8769729
Now that I think about it saying in the same post that you have to live life to its fullest since it might be your only shot at happiness and that if I had an other shot from an other start I wouldn't use it was pretty hypocritical. I take back the serious part, it really was a joke. Being reborn in an AGP positive world still sounds really great, but if I had an other chance I'd gladly take it.

>>8769744
I don't think so, I didn't have a choice for this life, what's done is done, you have to deal with it otherwise it's a waste, but now that I've realised my hypocrisy I'd say that if I could be born again after this life I would try it. Sorry for the misguidance.
>>
>>8769769
>but if I had an other chance I'd gladly take it.
<3

>I didn't have a choice for this life, what's done is done,
It's sad so many people didn't get to have better lives.
>>
>>8769782
It is very sad indeed, but don't let it make you pity yourself, fate is a bitch, right, but you are litterally the only one who can make yourself have a better life, and pitying yourself will make you think that since you aren't responsible for this, you don't have to make it better, since fate has a debt towards you, and you will loose all will to struggle for a better life. It's a vicous circle I've been in and it's very common, especially amongst trans people not yet in transition.
>>
>>8757792
>Try to beat my AGP
This thread >>8767817
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.