[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help for identity issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: imnotokay.jpg (24KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
imnotokay.jpg
24KB, 500x347px
So a couple of days ago I had a mental breakdown. I identify as genderfluid and I stopped and realized that I didn't know who I was. I was okay with being a male, being a female was better, but I hated myself so much I didn't know what to do. My girlfriend is so accepting but I don't know what to do since she is straight. She was supportive when I came out as bi but I don't know what this could mean for our relationship because she is cis/straight, how should I tell her, what should I tell her, how should I deal with myself? Also general help thread for those who need it.
>>
Talk to us OP :-)

Tell us some more about your feelings.
>>
>>8757158
you have a girlfriend that you fuck with your dick, you're 100% male
>>
>>8757168
This, we're rooting for you!
>>
>>8757158
Sounds a lot like what I'm going through, except I'm straight and it's my girlfriend who is bi.
She's slowly working through it and it seems to be okay most days. You just gotta give them space and time to sort things out.
>>
>>8757170
Actually we haven't had sex yet because I've felt uneasy about it. She's incredible and I don't want to make her uneasy afterwards if she wasn't okay with it. It's a weird situation to say the least
>>8757168
Thank you so much :) Just knowing there's people out there to help is amazing. For the most part I was frozen mentally because I don't really like my body. I was about to take a shower and I looked at myself and realized I'm androgynous, I started to question who I was. I didn't know whether I was a guy or a girl, and it was my black and white perspective that kind of hurt me.
>>8757221
Yeah I gotcha, and I definitely want to explain who I am at some point but I also don't want to lose her
>>
>>8757332
Yeah it's really hard sometimes for people to get that. Like her main concern is that she doesn't know me these past 3 years of dating or 11 years of knowing each other, but it's like no, you know me more than anyone else and have made me know myself more. And now I realize this runs deep and that some days I just want to pass as a girl. Same me, just a girl.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.