[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Body contouring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

What can and should a tranny expect from liposuction and a Brazilian butt lift? Are the results only worthwhile for cis women given the different skeleton? If you could get results like this would you do it?
>>
File: image (5).jpg (33KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
image (5).jpg
33KB, 400x533px
I'm going to doctor who did this. He is pretty consistent in his results. He also did some work on trannies.
>>
>>8756429
does the fat from lipo stay there? or fade off after a while.
>>
>>8756529
Not OP but timelines on realself go as far as 2 yars post op it seems that it stays there.
>>
>>8756484
This guy do breast augmentation as well? Can i get a name?
>>
>>8756558
https://www.realself.com/find/Spain/Plastic-Surgeon/Alexander-Aslani
He dose but it's not as impressive as his BBL
>>
>>8756484

>He also did some work on trannies.

I'm not just concerned about that on the "Does he know what to do surgically given my circumstances as a trans woman?" side, but also on whether the doctor is a transphobe and refuse, or worse, sabotage. The sabotage is probably just me being paranoid.

>>8756529

I've seen some where it stayed, even through weight loss and weight gain. Though when I say that, I don't mean the butt stays the same size from 160 to 140 pounds, but that the fat comes off so that the butt is still larger at that weight than it would have been without the procedure. Then they go back to their post-surgery weight and their butt, along with every other body part, is the size that it was after the procedure. Others complain about the fat going away. It depends on whether the fat cells survive the transplantation and then get enough blood to stay alive (the body has to grow blood vessels to accommodate this new fat). Some of that may be down to the individual's genetics, and some to the surgeon's skill and care.
>>
>>8756429

So what is the ideal BMI/weight and body fat percentage to get the most out of this? I'm wondering if it might differ by height. Does the doctor know and will he tell you?
>>
>>8757053
29.9 BMI with ~50% boyfat
>>
Call me naive but I don't know how this stuff works practically so bare with me.

Could a surgeon shape multiple areas at once or are would this be a drawn out and truncated experience? I mostly just want breast augmentation but minor work on my butt is totally possible. Breast augmentation is just covered by my insurance.
>>
>>8757669

Whoa. How do you know those are the numbers? I would have to be a little under 208.5 pounds according to that BMI.

>>8757742
>Could a surgeon shape multiple areas at once or are would this be a drawn out and truncated experience

Not that I'm an expert either, but the surgeon from the OP apparently even takes fat from the armpit area. So fat is taken from places you don't want it and put in places that you want it. For an area like butt and hips, the doctor will inject you in many different places at different angles anyway, so I don't think that changes things. The only thing that might be a concern I think is that you're not supposed to put much weight on the treated areas. So how do you sleep if you can't sleep on your front, your sides, or your back?
>>
>>8757742
>>8758329

Also, I think insurance companies may only cover certain kinds of breast augmentation. I say that because some only cover certain SRS techniques.
>>
>>8758349
Yeah I figured that, I was going to go over my policy options soon. I only recently decided to go through with this. I know fat grafting gives the most permanent and convincing look, would prefer to avoid the silicone barbie stuff because it's just not me.
>>
>>8756429
Go to the gym and work on your figure the right way. Lipo and butt lifts are obvious and trashy.
>>
>>8756484
Why does it look so lumpy in both the before and after pics?
>>
>>8758661

I've looked at gym stuff for a while and the results don't impress me. I don't like the toned-look aesthetically, either. Even if both a BBL and a gym-built butt required zero effort, I would go with the BBL. Plus, the biggest concern of mine is hips, not the butt, and I have yet to see ANY solution to that issue come out of a gym, let alone effective ones.

>>8758723

It's cellulite. What it is beyond that, I have no clue. It's just a cosmetic issue.
>>
File: IMG_0560.jpg (146KB, 880x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0560.jpg
146KB, 880x1280px
Wouldn't help much for the hip shape though?
>>
>>8758941
Butt
>>
>>8756600
shut up faggot
>>
>>8758661
>>8758788

I also want to add that the reason I don't like gym butts visually is because they are made of muscle, and it shows. They all look hard and unpleasant to touch. And I'd like to note that the feel of your butt in a guy's hand is irrelevant and plays second fiddle to size, only to guys who you will never have sex with. With men you do sleep with the feeling will matter a lot. I doubt I'm wrong in saying that the main reason men like big butts is because they want a big, soft tush to hold, grab and thrust into. The form just follows the function. A muscular butt doesn't seem to have that. And at least according to a guy on /fit/, that's exactly the case. He said it felt like fucking a guy, which I think he also said is something he had actually done, so it's not exactly hyperbole even if it might not be the literal truth.

So thank you for your advice and opinion, but I believe I'm making an informed decision in picking BBL over the gym. The gym option just doesn't provide what I'm looking for. I'm sure a lighter BBL offering would look great with a gym butt though.
>>
File: IMG_20170822_101139_924.jpg (64KB, 480x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_101139_924.jpg
64KB, 480x722px
>>8758941

I think it has the potential to improve hip shape. This is apparently a cis woman, by the way.
>>
File: userimage-2374478.png (274KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
userimage-2374478.png
274KB, 337x600px
This one's big.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.