[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a gay experience and I feel so mentally fucked about it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Hello /lgbt/ this is the first time I visit this board so I don't know whats offending or not but I'm just going to try to explain.
>be me
>22 only been with women
>I'm always sexually hungry, girlfriend is the best
>been with girlfriend 3 years we attend uni together I believe I love her
>have gay friend from since elementary
>found out he was gay 2 years ago
>didn't care I've known him all my life, true friend and such
>gay friend starts to find other gay friends, I also have other friends as well
>gay friend brings his new friend around me and others
>guy looks like a feminine girl and acts like it, I actually find it attractive in a weird way but say nothing
>we all become friends exchange numbers, I don't think nothing of what I think about him
>I figure its only natural be to attracted to feminine people who appear woman-ish
>he talks to me through texts a lot, think nothing of it just respond and communicate, never gets sexual
>we go out drinking with other dudes have good time
>we all go home together, everybody knocks out and we stay up
>he ends up asking what type of women I'm attracted too I say people like my girlfriend asks if ever thought about or done anything out of the norm
>I say no, starts to get more sexual and closure but I allow it
>I end up saying I'm not gay when he tries to kiss me
>forces the issue and says its not gay if I suck your dick its just a mouth, I get turned on and it happens
>I actually liked it but once I finished and he said asked if I wanted to fuck I said no and left
>haven't spoken to anybody but girlfriend since
>I feel so confused :( and so bad that I cheated on my girlfriend
>I wonder if I'm gay, I think would I have done that without the alcohol in my system
>what am I and why did I do that
>serious what do?
Pic related how I feel, need advice
>
>>
>>8755502
you are gay
>>
>>8755519
I don't know what to say to that I don't have gay thought about men though
>>
>>8755525
well you clearly enjoyed it. matter of time before you ditch the bitch and discover true love
>>
>>8755537
But I wouldn't have done that if I wasn't fucked up, but I don't know what to think I figure it was just a feminine thing like traps and such but I don't know, I'm serious though I don't know who to tell or what to do.
>>
I just feel like so not me and not right I'm usually in control of my life in general but I'm mentally fucked like I don't even know what to think about it
>>
Anybody here understand I figured this to be the only place to talk about this
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501631856817.jpg (30KB, 414x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501631856817.jpg
30KB, 414x540px
>>8755546
Go see a therapist and talk to them about it. You obviously have confused feelings and the experience was somewhat traumatic for you I'd seek professional help before you suffer more psychological damage
>>
you're probably somewhat bisexual, there's no reason to feel bad about it

as far as your girlfriend goes if you feel really really guilty you can always tell her about it
>>
>>8755601
I figure that to be a good idea I think, I just don't understand like why and how do I tell my girlfriend I can't lie to her forever, and I don't want her to leave me over this, plus I just feel like I fucked up but I'm too proud to tell anyone
>>
>>8755611
Yeah idk, i don't know how to tell her though, this is like the weirdest convo ever, like oh yeah btw my friends friend the one that you know, he sucked my dick
>>
File: B_Corrigan_mouth.jpg (39KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
B_Corrigan_mouth.jpg
39KB, 393x400px
>>8755502
>its not gay if I suck your dick its just a mouth

ITS A MAN'S MOUTH
>>
>>8755502
Alright so you're probably incidentally homo and mostly hetero.

Also you shouldn't necessarily feel guilty about cheating because it kind of sounds like he pressured you into it while you were drunk. (If you were a salty girl you could probably escalate it and call it rape.)

Just tell your girlfriend what happened.
>>
>>8755672
That made my laugh thanks anon, so apparently I've been raped by a feminine dude
incidentally homo? is that like a average person? like I know what you mean by that but is that common?
>>
I mean one question I have is what happened to me normal? like I know I could ask my friend and such but I'm still stuck at this wall of saying what happened its been 2 days and I've just been around the house doing nothing thinking about if I'm gay and what do I do about it, like is the way people find out there gay or something because I don't feel gay. My friend told me he's always felt like he was different and once he found out what it was he knew it was being gay.
>>
>>8755686
If it makes you feel any better then, sure! It was average and normal and common and everything you're asking. It was just a blowjob so try to chill out.
>>
>>8755707
I guess that helps too, I don't know anon maybe I am overreacting, its just I haven't told anyone and I'm trying to explain what I've been thinking, its hard to understand emotions, morally I feel super guiltily because I know my girlfriend doesn't deserve this, I figure that to be one of the bigger feelings I have
>>
>>8755546
I am pretty fucking gay and I was still drunk or high for most of my earliest sexual experiences in my teens because I was terrified of doing it and what people would think. Preferring feminine gay men to masculine gay men doesn't make you less gay.

I'm serious too.

Bisexuality is a myth unsupported by science:

https://www.scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men

There has long been controversy about whether bisexual men are substantially sexually aroused by both sexes. We investigated genital and self-reported sexual arousal to male and female sexual stimuli in 30 heterosexual, 33 bisexual, and 38 homosexual men. In general, bisexual men did not have strong genital arousal to both male and female sexual stimuli. Rather, most bisexual men appeared homosexual with respect to genital arousal, although some appeared heterosexual. In contrast, their subjective sexual arousal did conform to a bisexual pattern. Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal.
>>
>>8755686
In my honest opinion I think people are all some flavor of bisexual, and generally closer to heterosexual than homosexual.

I think social pressure keeps most people straight-acting (less so for girls where it's hip to be bi now) Peopl only go gay or trans if there is too much disconnect between social expectations and their actual sexual/gender identity (unless you're trender).

If you were only attracted to him because he acted feminine then you're hardly gay. In ancient Rome your friends would have patted you on the back.
>>
>>8755729
>Bisexuality is a myth
You can believe that if you wish, but I can tell you for a fact that both men and women make my penis turn stiff. All your "scientific research" will never change the simple fact that bisexuals follow the guidance of our genitals just like everyone else.
>>
>>8755729
Bisexual people are rarely 100% bisexual.

Your study also supports the possibility that bisexual people may for instance be in a weird overlap between homoromantic/heterosexual and heteroromantic/homosexual (which are defined by the asexual crowd but it's a good way to explain it). Even if sexuality may be innate, romantic (love-like) attraction is based off of experiences, so if a straight man could only relate and loved his friends, he would theoretically be some form of bisexual.

In addition,
>strong genital arousal
Sounds really subjective. Does that mean that the individual in the study needed to have a raging boner in order to be considered turned on? That's hardly fair, if sexuality exists on a scale it's really unlikely for the individual to be /equally/ turned on by both stimuli. If anything you're proving that bisexuality does exist.
>>
>>8755730
Yeah he sounded like a girl and acted like a girl and looked like a girl but was obviously a dude, idk I just haven't talked to anyone about it and I'm just stressed
>>
>>8755729
>>8755753
Also, if you're spouting this on 4chan and forcing your experiences on other people, you're probably a gay man trying to take advantage of straight guys because you're desperate for a piece of ass.
>>
>>8755729
Idk about any of this data or research you guys or gals got to remember that I've never got into gay science or whatever its called I just figure people should be able to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt anybody
>>
>>8755753
>strong genital arousal
I think they use blood congestion to define this, not necessarily erection.
But still, yeah.
>>
>>8755502
You're probably a little bi. A lot of "straight" guys are.
But are you more upset because you fucked another dude or cause you cheated?
>>
>>8755760
If this is you:
>>8755769

Why do you care? Worst case scenario you're a raging homosexual who has been repressing all his life and wants to ride the cock carousel, but you said that you don't care as long as it doesn't hurt someone.

So just talk to people in the real world and get over it. It's not the end of your life.
>>
>>8755789
I didn't fuck him and a bit of both more so cheating at the moment because like I said she doesn't deserve this
>>8755794
I never thought about "riding" anything in my life
>>
>>8755811
> I never thought about "riding" anything in my life
Why are you cherrypicking that, I'm exaggerating to make a point.

I was hoping you weren't just a troll, wasted my breath.
>>
>>8755823
im not a troll I didn't come here to troll anybody this is my first time on this board like I said, I'm just looking to talk mostly I guess
>>
>>8755823
Don't think I don't appreciate your input too anon thanks
>>
Your bisexual same thing happened to me
>>
>>8755640
>i don't know how to tell her though,
>he sucked my dick

The only reason you should tell her is if you want to do it again.
Otherwise, put it in the past and move forward.
Telling her is just going to make her not trust you and will ultimately ruin your relationship.
She doesn't need to know about every little mistake you make.
>>
>>8755849
What did you do afterwards?, brush it off or what?
>>
>>8755852
That just doesn't feel right to me I understand that she may leave me I understand she may get mad and cheat but I don't know if I could just take that to the grave
>>
Im experimenting with my sexuality im lookin for dick on the internet

>>8755853
>>
File: make.girls.moe.007.png (31KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
make.girls.moe.007.png
31KB, 128x128px
>>8755502
Dude.
You're not gay.
Fags are experts at making dicks hard.
You were drunk.
It was a mistake but it isn't your fault.
It is the gay homewrecker's fault.
Just forget that it happened and next time don't get drunk with fags.
They will do everything in their power to suck your cock.
>>
>>8755858
I see, well I guess that makes sense if you know what you want out of life.
>>
>>8755853
It felt wrong when i did it but it felt good in the end the feeling left me
>>
>>8755861
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>8755861
lying to OP won't help, he nutted in a dude's mouth.
>>
>>8755861
Yeah a lot of anons are telling me stuff like this, I figure that to be true, I just havent talked about it and stressed like I said thanks anon
>>
>>8755863
Im mostly straight but because of that happening i got into feminine guys its mostly because thry look feminine
>>
>>8755872
Yeah but to be honest when I looked down I saw a chick almost and I was hammered
>>
Exactly your mind tricked you, but you could be just a lil bisexual
>>
>>8755878
Yea, keep lying to yourself. You busted a fat nut in his soft mouth and you loved it.
>>
I changed my name
>>
>>8755889
lol I guess humor is the best medicine
>>
>>8755889
Is you gay nigga?
>>
>>8755889
>>8755667
>>
>>8755667
>>
File: Screenshot_20170821-111800.png (95KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170821-111800.png
95KB, 720x1280px
Nip
>>
>>8756010
I don't know what that is but apperatly in pertains to that anon>>8755889
>>
File: watever.gif (667KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
watever.gif
667KB, 500x375px
>>8755872
That doesn't make you gay.
I'm gay and I fucked my best friend (a girl) because we were drunk and she was horny and I was trying to be nice and make her happy.
It ruined our friendship.
She fell in love with me and then got angry when I tried to laugh it off and say it was an accident and that I'm not attracted to her.
Thank god she didn't get pregnant.
>inb4 "You're Bi!!!"
She is the only girl I've ever had sex with.
I'm definitely gay, I love the cock and have a bf.
I wasn't even turned on by her at the time, I was basically closing my eyes and pretending I was fucking my bf.
I thought she would be cool and we would have a laugh about it afterward but it turns out she was a psycho and she tried to ruing my relationship and she keyed my car and basically I had to block her on all my social media accounts and it was a nightmare.
That was a couple of years ago and now I don't even hang out with girls anymore.
They think that sex=love or something.
As a man, I think that sex is just something fun that you do with people you like to pass the time.
The love I have for my bf is completely different (but of course we have lots of sex too)

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
>>
>>8756006
Yea what about it homeboy? It is what it is.

I just don't like it when dudes front and shit. You like what you like.
>>
>>8756033
Im looking for internet dick nigga
>>
Do the Kinsey test if you are worried to be bi (frankly it is not that bad), and report back pls . IMHO you are 95% straight: plenty of horny straight guys get sucked or fuck gays, but nobody talk about it. You are young, it is normal to experiment a bit. In some years, you will laugh about this unusual experience.
>>
>>8756033
I only liked it cause the guy was basically a girl and I was drunk, honestly after getting this off my chest and what people have told me I don't think I'm gay I've never once looked at another man thats masculine like me and said I think he looks cute or something, the only reason I liked it was because the "dude" is basically a trap and I was hammered
>>
>>8756049
ill try it out of curiosity but what is it?
>>
>>8756055
duh you're not gay

my friend has a gf, I'm gay and feminine, and I've sucked his dick many many times over the years
he still identifies as straight
he and his gf are engaged now so it hasn't happened for and while, but I'm about 90% sure I'll suck him off a few more times sooner or later

don't overthink this it's totally normal
>>
>>8756048
For real though niggas have some of the best dicks, especially those tranny niggas. Only if they didn't act so reckless and hard things would be better. But nooo, y'all still act like it's 1950s living under white supremacy.

It's another dude, so what? Y'all so fixated on dick and pussy, y'all should be trying to make out here, know yourself, get knowledge, stay woke.
>>
>>8756071
Thanks anon, the real question is how do I tell my girlfriend
>>
>>8756076
I would succ you off
>>
>>8755889
Hot, I wish a guy would bust a fat nut in MY soft mouth
>>
>>8756149
Same fuck thats would be hot
>>
I have no choice to be the one getting fucked because im so short
>>
Im 5"6-5"7
>>
Fuck nvm im 5"5
>>
Wtf hapen
>>
>>8756187
>>8756178
>>8756169
just start taking hormones and become a girl
no need to shit up this thread
>>
>>8756226
No i just like dick
>>
>>8756226
I wanna deep thoat them untill they cum down my throat 69
>>
>>8755502
yeah you cheated
she will dump you as she should
you might be a typical bislut or just an idiot
>>
cock?>>8756266
>>
I shall quote a song that answers your question...Sucking ain't fucking and eating ain't cheating.
>>
>>8755502
You sound bi.

You cheated.
>>
>>8759542
>bi
>cheater
that's redundant
>>
You probably arent gay. Maybe your bi curious since you might be into more female looking men. Its okay to explore.
>>
>>8755729
You realize there's a difference between physiological and psychological arousal right?
>hurr durr I smelled McDonalds and my mouth watered, obviously hungry better snort a dozen burgers gerp derp

"Stare rape" hysteria and this retarded shit is why people don't understand what sexual assault is.
>>
>>8755502
You're bisexual, boo fucking hoo
>>
>>8755502

Bending a little is fine. If you're not attracted to men in general, you're not gay.
>>
How is it gay?

He just got his dick sucked.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.