[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Femgen/ - HRT edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 56

File: Daddy Addy's Chemical Cocktail.jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Daddy Addy's Chemical Cocktail.jpg
72KB, 800x600px
Daddy Addy.

>What is a femboy?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Most are gay.
>Are femboys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a femboy?
It's possible. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
You'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man. There's more info in the pastebin.
>Is liking femboys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Spammers?
Begin cute anime boy dump.

>Pastebin?
http://pastebin.com/9Ab1SpRE
>Wiki?
https://madgenderscience.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

>Main Discord?
http://discord.gg/faBYaap

>Eurofem for European femboys
https://discord.gg/wAVZseQ

>archaic fem
https://discord.gg/xvxfAS6
>>
File: 1503297390444.jpg (659KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1503297390444.jpg
659KB, 1920x1280px
First for rupert grint edition
>>
get rekt
>>
>>8754481
I'd say hyperprolactinemia is a definite increased risk since it happened to me. I was on risdperdal too but it was already elevated before that. get your levels checked and like half of these aren't real problems though.
>>
>>8752390
This guy is cute! (albeit a little young-looking for me)
>>
Any /enby/ here? What about /intersex/?
>>
Only like 2 weeks after taking some estrogen, if I squeezed my nips then decent amount of liquid would come out, i've stopped now and that doesn't happen anymore but was that a bad thing?
>>
>>8754571
shut the fuck up pup
nobody gives a shit about your deformities
>>
>>8754481
>drugs can have serious side effects hurr durr
no shit
>>
>>8754713
yes, that's not supposed to happen, but it's not necessarily something to freak out about. It's probably temporary. Check your prolactin levels. If those are high and remain high in a few months, than you can freak out.
>>
>>8754715
and nobody cares about your opinion
>>
>>
File: cara8.jpg (281KB, 2024x2069px) Image search: [Google]
cara8.jpg
281KB, 2024x2069px
>>
You know that dutasteride stops progesterone from working, right?
>>
File: cara6.jpg (696KB, 1972x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cara6.jpg
696KB, 1972x1500px
>>
File: cara2.jpg (196KB, 1251x912px) Image search: [Google]
cara2.jpg
196KB, 1251x912px
>>
>>8754821
How? Does Finasteride have the same effect?
>>
Shoutout to the fem guy with white anime hair who walked into the aisle I was browsing at Tescos just now, saw me, looked like he'd seen a ghost and quickly walked to the other end of the store lmao xoxo
>>
>>8755129

You kept creeping on me, you fucking hon.
>>
>>8754821
Source, anon? First time I've heard this and want to say its bull.
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1183x1396px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1183x1396px
Reminder that Aquarius is the official femboy sign.
Aquarius is the sign of Ganymede, a beautiful young boy who the King of the gods fell in love with and brought to the heavens, where he served as the cup bearer boy servant to the gods.
>>
>>8756656
"Ganymede was the loveliest born of the race of mortals, and therefore
the gods caught him away to themselves, to be Zeus' wine-pourer,
for the sake of his beauty, so he might be among the immortals."
—Homer, Iliad, Book XX, lines 233-235
>>
>>8756662
The myth was a model for the Greek social custom of paiderastía, the socially acceptable erotic relationship between an adult male and an adolescent male. The Latin form of the name was Catamitus (and also "Ganymedes"), from which the English word "catamite" is derived.
>>
>>8755682
Don't you shave both ways?
>>
some fem boy for me?
>>
File: 1503230898713.png (448KB, 764x426px) Image search: [Google]
1503230898713.png
448KB, 764x426px
>>8754481
What are those compared to my fate if i don't take feminizing hormones :')

Alcohol and tobacco aren't harmless y'know?
>>
>>8754571
hey, I am! I'm on the main server, and it's pretty comfy
>>
>>8756656
Aquarian master race reporting in o7
>>
>>8754919
Progesterone needs alpha reductase to work and dutasteride kills it
>>
>>8754454
>estradiolo valerato
fucking italians
>>
>our OP is tranny pills
can we please fuck off with that shit now
>>
>>8756656
Ghostie shut the fuck up, lardo
>>
>>8757902
some of them are balding pills
>>
>>8757902
like half of femgen is on pills.
>>
>>8758344
pills are awsome. best thing i ever did in my life. Im probly just gonna kms or present trans in 10+ years, but at least im not gonn KMS now
>>
File: ghostie.jpg (23KB, 285x578px) Image search: [Google]
ghostie.jpg
23KB, 285x578px
>>8756656
>>8757926
lmao is ghostie still posting his skinnyfat pasty ass
>>
>>8758391
eats so much he left food in the picture baka
>>
File: start packing.png (375KB, 440x452px) Image search: [Google]
start packing.png
375KB, 440x452px
>>8758391
>>8758421
why be bitter when you can be happy
>>
>>8758391
this is the cattiest bullshit i've ever seen come out of this thread. you know he's depressed, quit your shit

>>8758344
yea, and that's ok, but like, there's mtfg and hrtgen to talk about meds not the femgen thread
>>
File: boi.png (569KB, 705x521px) Image search: [Google]
boi.png
569KB, 705x521px
>>8758441
Femgeners use hormones for different reasons than transwomen and usually want different results, e.g no breast growth or penis deflation.
>>8758421
a mans gotta eat
>>
>>8758453
>>8758441
i remember when femgen wasn't pillpopper gen
what happened?
>>
>>8758463
What's the difference between a crossdresser and a tranny?

About two years.
>>
>>8758463
vanity
>>
File: feminine.jpg (12KB, 333x173px) Image search: [Google]
feminine.jpg
12KB, 333x173px
>>8758453
>Femgeners use hormones for different reasons than transwomen and usually want different results
nice meme and nice chin, hon
>>
>>8758468
but was it always like this? i mean, moot still isn't a little girl yet :3c
i wonder what made trans cases flare up in the recent years

>>8758470
i feel like that's just a cover of sorts
these pills aren't designed to keep people younger, otherwise almost everyone would be taking them and there would be a huge market for them, rather than having to get them illegally from overseas (typically through shady means)
if it truly is vanity, then who planted the first seeds of misinformation?
>>
>>8758529
>otherwise almost everyone would be taking them

It doesn't work for women and the side effects for men are "losing your balls".

That why there is the reason it hasn't caught on much.
>>
>>8754794
Is this Caravaggio's work? It looks very similar.
>>
>>8758577
i think if you want to look androgynous you were already a little disphoric and pills help a lot more then any beauty regimine
>>
>>8758529
I don't think the rates of being trans has gone up but visibility has increased with the internet and social media.
>>
>>8758599
Plus there isn't much of a draw back to taking hrt it helps with depression,bad skin, bdd and hair loss. Been on them for 3 years still live as a dude how would I be trans if after 3 years of hormones I keep living as a guy. Plus I lucked out I have completely minuscule a cups.
>>
>>8758577
>It doesn't work for women
i didn't think i had to explain that, sorry
>and the side effects for men are "losing your balls"
that's usually a problem with added estrogen, but the pills can have many unpleasant side effects, yes
mostly because they're not designed for young people who don't have cancer (in the majority of cases; sometimes it's for something else)
>That why there is the reason it hasn't caught on much.
there are probably many reasons why
i would like to see studies done on this sort of thing, but getting the funding would be tricky

>>8758612
this is a good point
i wonder if there are figures out there, like "trans rate per year" over a decent period of time
i think that would be neat to see

>>8758616
>Plus there isn't much of a draw back to taking hrt
that isn't true... it would depend on the hrt, but they're all harmful in their own ways like many medications
>it helps with depression
possibly an alleviation of some dysphoria, but hrt in general tends to make one less mentally stable and can greatly exacerbate normal issues
>bad skin
depends what you mean by bad skin, but bad skin can usually be cleared up by taking care of your skin unless there's an actual skin condition present, in which case taking care of the skin is also a great solution, just in different ways
>bdd
hrt can be given to help alleviate this, yes
>hair loss
depends what's causing it
a lot of the times it's mpb, which some hrt will help, some will hurt
sometimes it's not caused by mpb, in which case hrt will do nothing but maybe hurt
most hrt can cause hair loss even if there is no mpb present, but that's typically temporary when it does happen

again, it would be nice to see some long-term studies on this to see the actual effects compared to a control group
>>
>>8758657
I'm going on hrt mainly because i have bdd (or dysphoria, idk but there's no difference in my case) its the only thing that will help me. I hope i end up with very small breasts and i'll follow life in boymode like >>8758616. Secondary health problems like strokes can be added to my curricullum, it's the small price i have to pay, just like people drinking or smoking.

I was scared about this mental instability, but i consider myself a somewhat mentally strong person, i've been coping with depression, social anxiety and bdd since early life and still found a way to keep going. I obssessively control my emotions (OCD?) to act like a calm, neutral and patient person at all times and i didn't had a rage episode or cried in the last 5+ years. If hrt makes me more emotional... i doubt it would be sufficient to make me lose control. I hope so at least.

It's worth a try in my case, right?
>>
>>8758592
literally all the ones except the one you replied to are lol

caravaggio slayed bp
>>
>>8758657
estrogen (and presumably at least some SERMs) is a neurotransmitter and alleviates depression similar to SSRIs
>>
File: we wuz kangz.png (1002KB, 1248x524px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kangz.png
1002KB, 1248x524px
>>
>>8758453
Does a man gotta eat?
>>
>>8758391
T H I C C
>>
>>8759369
dont call her a man, she's v dysphoric
>>8759371
:S ?!
>>
>>8759372
Does that gotta eat?
>>
>>8759371
more like C O T T A G E C H E E S E
>>
File: kimkardashian.jpg (190KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kimkardashian.jpg
190KB, 1200x1200px
>>8759384
thats what thiccness looks like irl
>>
>>8759407
Nasty desu, why do people follow this hag.
>>
>>8759407
Cmon nigga
We borh know she fake
>>
>>8757307
Progesterone metabolizes into 5α-DHP via 5α-reductase. 5α-DHP metabolizes into allopregnanolone and isopregnanolone, which are primarily GABA-A receptor modulators, not progestogenic. The progesterone would still bind to the progesterone receptor even in the absence of 5α-reductase, so presumably you'd still get most of the effects of progesterone (though maybe not all of the mental effects).
>>
>>8759422
idk celebrity culture disgusts me

ghostie still cute tho
>>
>>8759502
aaaaaaaa

all this fucking science

I just want to be cute

Thanks anon
>>
>>8759550
Do yous gotta eat?
>>
>>8759557
I eat plenty but I never get thicc :(

I think I probably defy thermodynamics somehow
>>
File: 1386162796995.jpg (116KB, 500x782px) Image search: [Google]
1386162796995.jpg
116KB, 500x782px
hehehe yes...good goyims, take your pills...
>>
>>8759580
a mans gotta eat...
>>
>>8754454
>>8754713
>>8757093
>>8757307
>>8757902
>>8758592
>>8759362
>>8759502
>>8759550
Since when did /femgen/ become Tranny Gen, honestly IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS HRT in depth then go to

a) MtF gen
b) one of the countless HRT threads on the catalog

just fuck off

>>8754551
>>8755129
You need to fuck off back to your containment thread robin, you come into femgen and shit it up with "muh cute femboys, muh im gonna give HRT advice" and derail... just STOP

>>8757926
>>8758391
>>8758421
>>8758441
>>8758453
>>8758523
>>8759384
You guys need to stop being petty bullies and making fun of people like ghostie for no reason

>>8756656
Ghostie you need to stop whoring
>>
>>8759611
a mans gotta eat
>>
>>8759611
Seconding this. HRT discussion belongs in >>>/lgbt/hrtgen. A good number of people in that thread are femgen posters anyway.
>>
>>8758657

I would volunteer to be the one outside the control group taking regular hrt at a clinic. I can even post evidence of changes to my body, as well as symptoms so people know the risks are there. Should I create a website compile the data into a PDF what would you need in terms of medical research I'd like to help any young dudes that are being ravaged by testosterone.

>>8759000
It's certainly worth it especially if you suffer from bdd, as for OCD be careful OCD symptoms can cause you to obsesses over character traits which can make getting hormones from a therapist difficult but there is always informed consent. Do the research and figure out if it right for you if you suffer from bdd where a masculine appearance causes emotional pain I'd would definitely get on them pretty boy pills.

>>8759359
>>8754810
>>8754836

Fuggg it was late last night as I quoted the wrong painting lol. Caravaggio was such a bro. Painted drunkards prostitutes and other degenerates as religious icons giving a huge middle finger to the authoritan churches at the time. Slated both boipussy and reg pussy on the side, literally a genius when it comes to form and light dynamics as well as color usage and texture. Churches to this day have prostitute Mary's and drunken Jesus hanging on their wall even after the source of his models was exposed.

>>8759611
You quoted the wrong post unless inquiries at 12am about art history are considered tranny now.

>>8759580
I know that feel senpai it's excruciating considering from what I've seen people who have the best experience are hrt start out round. I have a metabolism from hell could litterally win a hot dog eating competition if I was into that depravity and still be thin as a skelly. I've tried supplements to gain weight but the sneak in ingredients that raise testosterone something I simply cannot have after years of undoing it's dreadful spell.
>>
>>8754864
This one also it kinda triggers me that cara is the abbreviation you used for the file name. Considering that name on here but ignore my autism.
>>
>>8759876
you are fucking retarded, you know that?
>>
>>8757926
>>8758391
>>8758523

I have no idea why y'all are being shit to ghost but it's time to stop.
>>
>>8759859
>inquiries at 12am about art history are considered tranny now
yes this is the case
>>
>>8759887
Glad to be updated on that development. how about pursuing literary classics? Is that considered tranny or enby?
>>
Potential?
>>
>>8758391
I have no idea who ghostie is but I want to hug and fug them.
>qt chubby femboy bf never
>>
>>8759984
can't really say from the pic, but you have a really cute tummy
>>
>>8760056
Thank you <3.

How about from this one?
>>
>>8759000
>its the only thing that will help me
there's also therapy and time, but if you have tried both and both have failed you, then hrt seems like a decent option
>Secondary health problems like strokes
y-you know that people die from strokes, right? and blood clots are typically extremely painful, not to mention your lifespan is almost certainly going to be reduced (but i can't say for sure since there is little data on it)
>it's the small price i have to pay, just like people drinking or smoking.
i'd say it's only small if bdd will make you guaranteed to kill yourself, and drinking/smoking seems to be less hazardous than changing your endocrine system (but again, little data to support that claim)
>I was scared about this mental instability, but i consider myself a somewhat mentally strong person [...]
have you seen a therapist? they can typically tell you what you have with a moderately high success rate, and they can help you learn about all of these things and the typical treatments of each
>It's worth a try in my case, right?
i would talk to a therapist first to see what your other likely options are, but if they say to do hrt then it's probably the best option you can take

>>8759788
not everyone in femgen goes there though, so all they get is misinformation about hrt in here and then they just go with it ("how could so many people be wrong?"), not knowing the consequences and diminished benefits
though i've been to hrtgen and it's not much better... sometimes it's good though, so there's that
>>
>>8760585
There's actually a giant cohort study of post-menopausal women so there's hardly little data.
>>
>>8759859
it's good to know that there are willing volunteers out there!...but a clinic would have to agree to be part of the study, or you'd have to find a way to legally get the drugs from the same place (so it's more controlled that way and nobody can get in trouble/the findings could be dismissed due to no FDA oversight in the hrt taken)
not to mention the study would need to be well controlled (testing, drugs taken, people taking the drugs) and the number of volunteers for good data should be at least 25 (statistically speaking that's the lowest number you can go with, with higher numbers tending to give better results)
otherwise it's more just anecdotal evidence, which can be helpful in a pinch sometimes, but to get better trends (actual scientific results) we'd need a more diverse group of many people of this type
in terms of data collection, we would need to set a hypothesis up as well as a controlled type of testing, hrt combo, method of collection, etc.
the actual data collected would depend on the hypothesis, and we'd likely have to have multiple testing runs with different (or same, for repeatability analysis) hypotheses to get a better picture of how hrt actually affects young men without cancer or other endocrine-related issues
the hypothesis is the important starting point though
>>
>>8760606
>post-menopausal women
old (post-menopausal) women =/= young, otherwise healthy men
>>
>>8759911
which one of dante's circles of hell do femboy end up?
>>
What kind of guy do femboys like? Do i need to be buff and giant to find a boyfriend?
>>
>>8762307
depends on the guy
honestly I'm into pretty much any guy who isn't fat at this point
>>
>>8755177
5ar converts progesterone to estradiol
>>
>>8762307
>What kind of guy do femboys like?
femboys are people, and as such they all have different tastes
there seem to be a lot of fem4fem, but since you're looking for a slut you'll probably want to get buff to get the sluttiest ones
>>
>>8762385
>there seem to be a lot of fem4fem
reeeee
>>
is there some kind of femboy fashion guide? i'm so tired of dressing like a guy but I have no idea what else to do
>>
>>8762476
it's just what i've seen is all, silly
save your rees for when the trannies invade

>>8762535
not that i know of, but i would not be surprised if there are guides out there somewhere (maybe /fa/ or other parts of the internet)
what you could do is look up women's fashion guides and just use those as guidelines
i'm not sure how fashion savvy you are but a tip to maybe keep in mind is that fashion is primarily about emphasizing your good features and downplaying your bad features, as well as mixing what you wear with how you are and/or what you want to be seen as
but it really depends on what style you're going for, since fems come in many shapes and sizes
it also depends on how femmy you want to look, but that's more of a given
>>
File: femgen.jpg (15KB, 250x160px) Image search: [Google]
femgen.jpg
15KB, 250x160px
>>8762713
The trannies were coming from inside the house all along though.
>>
>>8762266
They'd either end up in the second circle of hell, Lust, or if they like the dick, near the bottom of the seventh circle of hell with the sodomites.
>>
>>8762738
i could see that being the case
i'm interested to see where this goes, but more than likely communications will be split before anything interesting can develop
>>
>>8762738
You have to eat all of the eggs?
>>
>>8754454
How do you find a masterfemboy or masterfemfetishgirl to take you under their wing for training?
>>
>>8763850
I also need this
>>
>>8763876
F L O R I D A
L
O
R
I
D
A
>>
Hey, fags. Can someone fill me in on who the fuck Dima Sedgwick is?

Back in the day when you Googled some camwhore, usually at least one page they set up or a page describing them would pop up. Now it starts up with /r/femboys and I'm not sure I'll be able to find out any info about this person - when they started, where they posted, how we even have a name associated with them... is it a srs model?

Anyway, can anyone fill me in? I don't need pics, I know what they look like, but mostly I want to find out who the fuck they are and how old they are/were at the time of all the pics.
>>
>>8763918
Canada :<
>>
>>8763958
Looks like he had a twitter and tumblr at one point but deleted them. Probably just gay death.
>>
Where dey at doe?
>>
is felix poster around?
>>
why femgen so dead all the time
>>
>>8765224
lots of crying on the inside
>>
>>8765224
everyone is fighting in the discords
>>
>>8765240
Which discords is there fighting in?
>>
>>8765254
sorry, between discords.

ethangen also has some tranny vs natty shit occasionally
>>
>>8765267
Damn. There should be peace on the femgen camp
>>
>want to participate in the femgen discords
>try sending messages
>get ignored every time
>can't become well-known or get noticed because I have better things to do than frequently message a discord
>stuck in the dead general
>>
>>8765279
u gotta have personality
>>
>>8765279
Plus if you send lewdz you get lotta attention
>>
>>8765300
tldr, post boiboobs
>>
>>8765304
tldr, boiboobs are always good
>>
ill take a hit for the team and fap to any boiboobs posted here
>>
>>8762352
except thats incorrect

Progesterone → 5α-Dihydroprogesterone
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5%CE%B1-Dihydroprogesterone

as far as I understand it could lower anxiety and affect cognitive function (which is why you can read anecdotes that Finast makes you dumb)
>>
>>8765267
There was never any beef between discords.
You are talking bullshit.
Please stop.
>>
>>8765300
>>8765304
what if you're brown
>>
>>8765893
Ewwwwwww
>>
>in the nomadic Wodaabe tribe in Africa, women do most of the heavy work, whereas men adorn themselves with makeup, sip tea, and gossip
jelly
>>
>>8766354
>men

kek
>>
>>8759581

sorry mr. varg, i need those pills to live!!

thanks mr. soros
>>
File: because you're worth it.gif (986KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
because you're worth it.gif
986KB, 500x268px
>>8766437
>he's just jealous that he couldn't get on skittles in prison
>>
>>8764583

Very sad story.
>>
>>8765904
;_;

all bullies

I love myself more than you will ever love yourself big meanie!
>>
File: IfwrSFe_d.jpg (38KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
IfwrSFe_d.jpg
38KB, 640x457px
apparently this was a 36 year old femboy
>>
>>8766904
RAVE
SIGNAL
>>
>>8754481
No increased risk of breast cancer with raloxifene.
>>
>>8766904
i thoght you were supossed to get more white?
>>
File: IMG_0591.png (9KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0591.png
9KB, 331x331px
>>8767381
Does raloxifene even do anything though? Wheres the proofs that it has had feminisation effects? It has always seemed like a meme to me
>>
>>8767770
It's my understanding that you just take it with an AA so your bones don't get fucked and such. Nobody takes ralox alone
>>
>>8766736
Let me bully you with my BWC
>>
>>8767966
o-only if you befriend me with your BGH

big, gentle, heart
>>
>>8767989
Look, I fuck men's asses and even I think that's too gay.
>>
>>8768009
If having a loving kind friend is gay

I don't want to be straight anon
>>
File: 1503466137239.jpg (546KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503466137239.jpg
546KB, 1920x1080px
is this pretty much an average femboy chest?
>>
>>8768055
*tranny chest
>>
>>8768055
*tweaks cone-shaped tits*
>>
File: ralox body fat.png (123KB, 733x366px) Image search: [Google]
ralox body fat.png
123KB, 733x366px
>>8767770
>Does raloxifene even do anything though? Wheres the proofs that it has had feminisation effects?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16218045
>>
File: zombo.jpg (2MB, 1318x2052px) Image search: [Google]
zombo.jpg
2MB, 1318x2052px
>>8768055
;)
it follows man
>>
>>8768055
>>8768475
tiddies
>>
>>8768055
gross
>>8768475
absolute perfection
>>
>>8768718
ikr
>>
is it possible to wear a dress and still be a femboy, or is that agp?
>>
>>8769391
femboy isn't really a well-defined term
just do what makes you happy
some people will approve and some won't, regardless of what you do
>>
>>8769391
Most femboys are AGP.
>>
>>8769391
live your life

most of my stuff is girl clothes but no one can tell so they just consider me a fem guy even though they can't really say why, kek
>>
>>8769391
dresses and similar attire give great ball ventilation
>>
Where do I get a femboy bf?
>>
>>8769816
become your own femboy bf
>>
>>8769821
I can't. My ass is like a one way road. On top of that I'm too muscular and hairy.
>>
MANLETS ARE CUTE UWU

I WANT TO HUG THEM AND GIVE THEM HEADPATS
>>
How do I get memed and take the leap to become just a guy on skittles.
Meme me into it, pls.
>>
>>8760065
I love that one, could you share a close up of your butt from behind?
>>
>>8770161
my skin is really soft and I've never felt happier
>>
tfw no femboy bf who likes kemono friends
>>
ya know we dont even dump cute anime boys
>>
>>8770295
if its not as furrshit as it looks id watch it and cuddle with u desu
>>
>>8770303
kemono is basically just japanese for furry
>>
>>8770325
eh, id still cuddle desu
>>
>>8770226
How exactly did your new happiness arise?
Describe it all a bit.
>>
>HRT edition
Why?
I was gonna ask how i could lower my testosterone as far as not going through HRT can do. Any diet suggestion or other stuff?
>>
>>8770907
Natural Femboy here

Drink Soylent 24/7
>>
>>8770907
it's more than just lowering T
something that helps me out greatly is leg exercises and proper diet, in addition to whatever anti-T things you want to add on top of that
red meat and eggs (as well as a few others) are things to avoid as well if you're trying to lower T
>>
>>8770907
just take a little bit of cypro or something.
>>
File: img1503598607684.jpg (951KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
img1503598607684.jpg
951KB, 960x1280px
I'm not really a "femboy" but I do like to look pretty and clean. I've been getting so lazy though and my beard is grown out. I haven't shaved in like a week. I need to! Hair carries odor and that's one thing I hate about being a guy
>>
im very proud of all of you for being feminine and cute
>>
>>8771106
thanks dadnon
>>
>>8771123
im a girl
>>
>>8771007
Sounds good, i kinda knew soy would help hence why i started buying soybean sprouts, but i guess i'll look into soylent too then, thanks
>>
>>8771055
Yes i do know that and ive started dieting and exercising several weeks ago, but i was worried the estrogen that is going into my body would end up unused so i wanted to ask for specification on that.
>>
File: taste_007_st_sebastian.jpg (699KB, 2153x3085px) Image search: [Google]
taste_007_st_sebastian.jpg
699KB, 2153x3085px
mishima gang what UP
>>
>>8771130
doesn't mean you can't be a father figure

>>8771200
just making sure
a surprising amount of people i know actually believe that taking pills will turn them into anime girls so the bar is set pretty low
>>
File: IMG_4619.jpg (113KB, 717x1170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4619.jpg
113KB, 717x1170px
I got red bumps on my ass from shaving.
They need to be gone FAST (like 3 days tops) pls what do I do????
>>
>>8772538
don't be so rough when shaving
they'll go away on their own but i couldn't tell you how long it'll take
don't touch them, except maybe to put neosporin on them or something
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
some of my family noticed my hormone tits recently so I guess theyre bigger than I thought.

I ordered a compression sports bra from amazon to see if it would hide them and Ive worn it for a couple days and it definitely helps a lot, no more weird bouncing when I go downstairs either.

I ordered quite a big one (as in it covers a lot of my body not large in cup/band size) so that on the of chance you can see the outline its not completely obvious that its a bra.

I was thinking of getting some more and just starting to wear them to hide the boobs but it seems like a big step to go to wearing a bra most days.not to mention how bad itd be to get caught

anyone else done simillar?
>>
File: clevergirl128526744970468750.jpg (49KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
clevergirl128526744970468750.jpg
49KB, 600x449px
>>8772659
>so that on the of chance you can see the outline its not completely obvious that its a bra.
>>
>>8772659
some people use breast binders since they don't tend to have obvious hooks or other telling signs
i hear boiboobs are painful to the touch though, so it's up to you
>>
>>8772538
Exfoliate before doing anything

Shave in the shower with warm water, start after like seven minutes, use shaving cream/conditioner, wash thoroughly afterwards, and use cool/cold water to close up your pores when done.

Shave with the grain before going against the grain.
>>
Good news everyone not only do lesbians hate so do the gays I should keep I mouth shut and questions are bad
>>
File: boob.png (283KB, 492x466px) Image search: [Google]
boob.png
283KB, 492x466px
>>8772730
like this? ill buy one and try it out.

thats pretty much the same as the sport bra ive got though honestly
>>
>>8772787
where did you come from and why do you never reply to my responses? ;~;

>>8772800
well, if you have the funds it may be worth checking out anyway
all i have is anecdotal evidence from friends so i can't really back up *why* these are used so much though
>>
>>8772822
Who are you exactly
>>
>>8772830
anonymous, silly!
>>
>>8769824
Raloxifene or estradiol can help the ass. Muscles can be helped by an AA other than an NSAA. Hair can be helped by an AA, although you would likely want to have laser or electrolysis done.
>>
>>8772838
Oh I remember now
>>
Ok, fagboys, I have some serious questions.

I have decent trap genetics, but need to lose some weight.
My preferred method is cycling.
However, will lots of cycling build my leg muscles too much for a trap?

Are there any foods or supplements that arr actually helpful in achieving the trap aesthetic?

Skittles, yay or nay?

Thanks, you dirty AGPs.
>>
>>8774253
Nah probably not

Saw Palmetto, and Pueraria Mirifica

Depends. You want boobs? Yay. You want DFC and a functional sex drive and don't mind experimental cancer medications? Yay, but with Bica and Raloxifene. You don't want to fuck with your body's equilibirum and eventually age normally into a man? Nay.

Your welcome.
>>
>>8774253
Generally soy based diets help quite a lot if you don't wanna go through HRT, so go for that. But don't abandon meat if you aren't vegetarian or vegan, chicken and calf meat help too. Also eat peaches, maybe walnuts but avoid exaggerating with those since they carry a bit of fat, and green veggies.
About cycling, you should be fine but maybe lower the effort in favor of a longer path so your legs don't get too muscular but still get trained.
>>
>>8774308
>You want boobs? Yay.
Yeah.
But, what about weird looks from people and other impractical stuff?
Is this too much of a problem.
I genuinely can't predict what would that be like, there's nothing to compare it to.
>>8774309
>maybe lower the effort in favor of a longer path
Nah, I like to go hard and fast.
>>
>>8774331
>weird looks from people
They do it with anyone because they have nothing else to do. Just stare at them back in a bad way for a split second and they'll usually fuck off, i do that when people look at my car and they almost always stop. That's unless you live in Montana, in that case just say good morning in a very extrovert way and they should likely get back to earth and realise you are a person too.
>>
>>8774355
Could I avoid people finding out the truth?
Seriously, who would guess this kind of thing?
>>8774308
What is saw palmentto supposed to do?
>>
>>8774367
Yeah, easy peasy. I've been boymode on e+aa for a couple years and the only thing people notice is my hair is kinda faggy.

Saw Palmetto is a natural Anti-Androgen. But if you're seriously considering hormones than don't bother with that or mirifica (maybe mirifica but not both that and estrogen).
>>
>>8774367
Just wear large shirts then, or maybe a choker but i don't know how healthy that is.
Also saw palmetto is a supplement and has a fair amount of estrogen, its oil also helps with stretch marks. It has less estrogen than pueraria mirifica but it has more scientific proof to back that it works.
>>
>>8774383
Can you post some pics of you, please?
>>
>>8774389
Like, full-body or...?

I have a pic of me in make-up that I cropped and posted earlier, I'll see if I can't find that and just blot out the face.
>>
File: 20170712_0057452.jpg (284KB, 721x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_0057452.jpg
284KB, 721x1080px
>>8774399
idk if this is what you were looking for but here ya go anon
>>
>>8774420
different anon, I've been on E and an AA for less than a year and I have more boobage than that
I'm fairly skinny but I can't wear t shirts without it being obvious
>>
File: 20160528_181050.jpg (309KB, 600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160528_181050.jpg
309KB, 600x1080px
>>8774389
>>8774420
Here's another, spent way too long on Jake the dog lol
>>
>>8774420
Nice hair. Do you have to go to the hairstylist for that kind of haircut or can you just go to a barber's and then sort it out yourself after?
>>
>>8772800
don't binders and compression bras make your tits look saggy and awful over time?
>>
>>8774443
>pearls

da bess
>>
>>8774420
>>8774443
Very nice look.
How big are your boiboobs?
How do people treat you?
>>
File: 20170825_040753.jpg (249KB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170825_040753.jpg
249KB, 608x1080px
>>8774439
>>8774474
They're bigger than they look with a mens tee on, here's one with a skintight hoodie.

People treat me like any other slightly effeminate guy, no one's really said anything except a lady I worked with who mentioned she'd never seen a boy with bangs before, lol

>>8774458
The intitial cut was with a hairstylist, yeah, but I trim it after that for the most part. I've noticed a few girls compliment me on my hair, it's a nice feel desu

>>8774471
yeeeee
>>
>>8774468
yes
>>
>>8774485
Cool. Can you post more pics in different outfits?

I would personally go for a less feminine haircut, but close enough to your look
>>
>>8774485
Are you (also) into girls? Just wondering what my chances with them would be if i were an actual femboy
>>
>>8774525
Not him, but I assume it largely has to do with what type of girls you're into.

When it comes to vanilla straight girls, being a femboy is definitely a disadvantage.
Probably not a big one if you're confident, lead and have a fully functioning benis.
>>
File: yes.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>8774485
>>
File: 20170825_045725.jpg (256KB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170825_045725.jpg
256KB, 608x1080px
>>8774501
Sure! This one is something I've been dying to wear but never had an excuse too.

And yeah, I toned it down after getting it, but it was nice while it lasted :P

Pic related is how I wear my hair usually.

>>8774525
I'm into both. I wouldn't be too discouraged if I were you, some girls like cute guys too. And there's always the bi ones, I've met a few like that.

>>8774546
But uh, yeah, I'm not so much the confident and leading type, so I do tend to date guys even if I like girls just as much.
>>
File: IMG_20170825_120735.png (209KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170825_120735.png
209KB, 480x478px
>>8774546
I have pretty precise standards on girls. I don't really like "normie" girls, i like the ones like pic related who are uniquely cute rather than a cookie mold copy of the same type of standard beautiful girl. I don't believe that's what really influences their taste though.
>>
>>8771007
Where should i order that to get it shipped to europe?
>>
>>8774607
Your hair reminds me of princess of the crystal.
>>
>>8774607
Yeah, that's something I wouldn't wear.
I like to wear casual "unisex" stuff and military clothing.

Keep the pics coming, tho.
>>
Why is saw palmetto advertised for "mens health" if it is estrogenic?
I just don't get it.
>>
>>8774824
Estrogen and testosterone aren't really what screws you up, body fat is. Maybe it lets fat redistribute just the little bit that is needed.
>>
>>8774824
Women live longer than men. By definition feminizing men is healthy.

Biology is a sexist bitch.
>>
File: 20170825_063340(0).jpg (230KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170825_063340(0).jpg
230KB, 607x1080px
>>8774751
Oh, I generally wouldn't either. I mostly wear flannel and andro clothes, but I also like men's dress shirts and well fitting casual women's shirts (with a sports bra to hide bobs)

I've got a bunch of fancy stuff that I really wanna wear more often though. I wear that whenever I head downtown.

I think this might be it for tonight t b h, I'm getting tired.
>>
>>8774854
>healthy
for the individual, yea
for the species? probably not
>>
>>8774468
>>8774495
really, even regular sports bras?
>>
>>8775025
>implying you know or care about what's good for the health of the species
>>
>>8775072
Sports bras are fine as long as you're not wearing them 24/7. Just give your boobs a break and you'll be fine.

Binders, however, aren't the best thing for bobs. To really get an idea about that though you should go ask ftms, cause they know
>>
>>8775077
Not that anon but
>implying sterilization is good for any species, literally ever
>>
>>8774854
Do you think men will become increasingly more feminised as time goes by?
I mean both behaviourally and hormonally.
>>
>>8775077
sex differences arise because they are successful at propagating genes

>>8775096
yes, the fewer stressors on females the more they prefer less dimorphic men

to say it backwards
trauma causes women to seek high test strong and aggressive men (so that their offspring can protect themselves), as we improve society women should seek high test men less and less until sex difference become negligible

but were talking tens of thousands of years probably, who knows what we will do with gene manipulation, etc in even the next few decades/centuries
>>
>>8775084
I guess ill stay away from binders unless I really need one then thanks
>>
>>8775131
This is very interesting and probably true.

This also helps to explain pick up artists.
If you're not familiar, most of PUAs are not high test alpha males.
They're usually short and weak.
They learn to be confident, fun and positive and it attracts women.

If someone like today's PUAs tried to get women 200 years ago, they wouod fail miserably and probably get their asses kicked.

So yeah, masculinity is dying, which is quite interesting.
>>
What effects can I expect from anti-androgens alone over time? Does it take months to see anything? I really dont care as long as my libido goes down
>>
>>8757093
Not everybody smokes cigarettes, and alcohol is fine as long as it is taken in moderation.
>>
>>8766904
Can't get hips like that when you start at thirty six. I'm gunna call bullshit.

>>8769391
I'm sorry anon you will never be an accelerated graphics port with a dress or without.

>>8771106
Thanks momanon

>>8760613
Hmm I'm going to planned parenthood so I don't know if they would be down with being in a study with people self medicating my doctor looked at me like I was stupid when I told her I self medicated.

>>8762266
I'd imagine I would end up in circle 8 considering I'm valiantly fighting gay death using pharmaceutical drugs and take a lot time on my appearance. I've also seduced straight dudes so I dunno it does state seducers end up in 8 But since I don't boast about it and keep their secrets it's hard to tell mabye 2 for lust cause it's pretty much no secret I enjoy being a slut.

>>8765076
Yes I'll probably be returning to discord too if I'm welcome I had a really dumb blow out with a friend but did want to block her so I took a break.
>>
>>8775175
Masculinity isn't dying. The people you see in here & on TV are a vast minority. Everytime I go out I see young alpha boys everywhere. I live in the South though
>>
>>8768055
Tfw I can post my chest cause I got lucky an hormones gave me slight bumps.
>>
File: 2017-02-09 15.04.46_.jpg (216KB, 1079x1069px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-09 15.04.46_.jpg
216KB, 1079x1069px
What do you guys think about my boiboobs?
>>
>>8775427
self medicating is usually not a good idea due largely to lack of knowledge and lack of honest suppliers
i would be a little surprised, too, if someone told me they were taking somewhat untested cancer drugs on the off chance they might make their youth last a little longer
>>
>>8775476
>>8775443
CUTE!! <3 8
>>
>>8775442
Madafaka, I live in the Eastern Europe.
Masculinity is dying gradually.
Even here you can see the subtle feminisation of guys.
Only around 20% of young guys here are "alpha". 20% are kinda confused but kinda masculine.
The other 60% consists of beta neckbeards and girly boys.

Just imagine how masculine ww2 generation was...

>>8775443
You mean UN-lucky?
>>
>>8775476
Pretty good.
Post pics in clothes, so I can see how this works.
>>
>>8775476
they look pretty good.
>>
>>8775476
Really nice kinda big tho do you have any trouble hiding them?

>>8775487
Thank you.

>>8775484
It definitely wasn't for me after going legit my liver is recovering quite well the idea I had in my head about losing all progress seems extremely false since that pic I just posted shows I still look the same. So it really helped me a lot I think.
Also I was so stupid I happened to be taking my estrogen wrong for years which my doctor helped with.
>>
>>8775476
How on earth you don't feel dysphoric when you have boobs? Are you looking forward to become a tranny?
>>
>>8775491

Nope lucky I'm very happy with the size easier to blend no one sees my boi boobs unless I wear tight fitting shirts. Plus proud to have a dfc.
>>
>>8775443
Cute af. I love your freckles, and from what I can see of your hair, it looks gorgeous too.
>>
femboys are precious and deserve lots of love
>>
>>8775544
Thanks hair takes some work some days it looks amazing others not so much lol I wash it every two days so it keeps some of its luster. Oh as for the freckles they are suprisingly a byproduct of pretty boy pills I only had them on my back before I do love them I have three on my face I hope I get more too.
>>
>>8771175
>>8774890
What is your haircut called? I want something like it but the closest approximation with my straight hair would be a shoulder length bob cut with a long fringe
>>
>>8766904
>>8768055
>>8775443
>>8775476
Blue board.
>>
>>8775931
>straight hair
Weeaboos would call it a hime cut. Not sure what normies call it.
>>
>>8775931
It's just a normal long bob with bangs (and layered). The curliness of my hair does everything else automatically with little to no intervention. You could probably approximate it with a curling iron.

Optionally (and usually if I wanna look good) I take a straight iron to the bangs.
>>
>>8775515
what things were you taking? some of those "achieve trap aesthetics" regimens can really mess your internal organs up

>>8775937
they're male chests, grandma
>>
>>8775491
Slovenia is not Eastern Europe
shutup
>>
>>8775951
>>8775942
Straight was a poor choice of words, but I can't figure out my hair type for the life of me. It's like yours, but longer and in need of styling and it only curls close to the end.
>>
>>8775977
That's probably wavy type, pic related, the hair type chart.
>>
>>8775982
wavy master type
>>
File: file.png (122KB, 237x210px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
122KB, 237x210px
>>8775982
Yeah I thought it was 2A before but I'm bad with computer and can't find pictures of males with comparable hair.

Like this
>>
File: IMG_3870.jpg (208KB, 640x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3870.jpg
208KB, 640x589px
>>8774253
Boyo dearest,
I used to be very fat.
Fear not, there is hope.
My main type of exercise was hiking and cycling. The results have truly payed off. However, you should forget about specific muscle exercises (squats, bridges, lunges...). By no means should you overlook your abs either. Nothing more important than a cute tummy.
Make sure to also eat healthy and in moderation. You might count calories but it's not that important if you know your shit. Just stop eating bread and sweets. Eat lots of fruits and veggies but also meat, eggs etc.
Have a "subtle" 12hrs fast every day, for example don't eat anything between 7pm and 7am. Also don't eat anything 3 hours before bed.
Sleep is very important and make sure you get enough of if.
I personally don't use hormones and don't plan on it so I wouldn't really know about that...

Just be healthy and stay strong, don't loose focus and you shall succeed.

I believe in you, make me proud.
>>
>>8776002
Ah, I think maybe you just need to change your conditioner. My hair texture changes a lot depending on the products I use, I used to think Pantene was good enough but it just left it dry and frizzy as heck. I use one of the Tresseme ones atm, I think it's called Flawless Curls.

I also use a couple styling products that I may or may not use and a leave in conditioner
>>
>>8776038
You're right but I haven't gone to the store for any because of my anxiety about presenting in public. My old one is the same, dry and frizzy. I used to use a leave-in but it made my hair super flat and kinda greasy looking.
>>
>>8775958
Just typical hrt prescribed outside the us like cypro and estrogen that's it desu. I never followed and infograph that says ingesting semen will make you look feminine. I still do ingest semen but only cause it makes for easier clean up and it's pretty hot.

>>8775937
That is a chest of a man which society deems a ok.

>>8775556
Aw you're sweet to say than anon.
>>
File: 1503684963727.jpg (315KB, 1078x1437px) Image search: [Google]
1503684963727.jpg
315KB, 1078x1437px
be honest lads
is there hope for me
>>
>>8776081
Ye, you a cute.
>>
>>8776081
no i don't see any skittles in this picture
>>
>>8776081
depends, what are you trying to go for?
>>
>>8776112
feminine
>>
>>8776054
Oh man you need to quit that RIGHT NOW anon, you can't just live life as a neet shut-in, it's a travesty against your cute fem aesthetic and also not great for you as a person. If you think It's too scary, what you really need to do is get a friend and go full-blown crossdressing in the middle of the city. Fastest way to put an end to that. Don't bother trying to "pass" or whatever, the goal is to get you way out of your comfort zone.

You can do it anon, I believe in you!

Also, one thing I do if I don't feel like the leave in conditioner that day, I'll just take a touch of my normal conditioner and run that through my hair after I've rinsed, it works pretty well, and it's less intense than the leave in

>>8776080
It's not a real femboy diet without semen tbqh
>>
>>8776144
I'm not a neet shut in and I don't care about whether or not I truly pass but I live in a place where unless I'm on a college campus or around teenagers I get called fag or tranny or harassed otherwise. I only feel better and better about my looks and my identity every day but the constant squashing I feel whenever I go outside picks at my mental state. Doesn't help that there's gangs in the area.

Also I do that conditioner thing too and it works okay but I want something better suited.
>>
>>8776153
By truly pass I mean I don't care about looking weird to others when I'm out but I want to be accepted and pass in that sense.

Which I can't!
>>
>>8776080
i see

>>8776135
how feminine?
>>
>>8776168
>how feminine?
I just want to not look gross in girl's/unisex clothes. I wanna be a guy who sometimes gets mistaken for a girl, I guess
>>
>>8776227
so a trap?
>>
File: 20170711_202710.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170711_202710.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>8776153
Where are you where people are that shitty? I'm in the deep south rural Texas, in an area full of hicks and rednecks, and I don't get harrassed walking around like in the first, second, and last pics. Maybe a side-eye here and there. Maybe it's related to body language...? Idk

The one on the right of pic related is one of the styling products I've used, it does a good job taming frizz without weighing hair down or messing up the texture. It does seem to make the hair curl in finer bundles though, so it might be a biiit on the girly side if you don't make it a "messy" look. It's what I used for the first pic.
>>
>>8776256
Southern California, lots of religious immigrants, cholos/las, military folks. Most of the time it's just getting eye'd up but I get catcalled and jeered at fairly often and going to any large enough congregation of people is the worst.
>>
>>8776247
yeah, I guess so. I don't think I want to transition, though. I'm not a girl.
>>
>>8776081
you have excellent fem genetics and are a qt already, godspeed anon
>>
do people still count stav strashko as a femboy rather than a tranny?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYOHf7UBwSo/
>>
>>8776305
hmmm... you may want to do some more thinking in this area
it might take some time, and that's alright
>>
File: 1503689315625.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503689315625.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>8776339
yeah, I guess you're right. Thanks, anon
>>
>>8775965
Ok, ok, you got me.
It's Croatia, not Slovenia, but damn close.
>>8776025
Dude, I'm not that fat.
Chubby desu.
I will lose that weight in like 3 months without too much effort.
Thanks for the advice.
>>
What percentage of skittle-poppin' femboys are AGPs?
Real opinions and approximations, no memes please.
>>
>>8776649
The official number is 80% AGP, 20% HSTS.
>>
>>8776698
>20% HSTs
Shoo shoo, taxes.
>>
>no girlfriend (male)
>>
>>8775476
>even femboys have more shapely/womanly boobs than you, a tranny with some weird moob gyno
That's sad, regards sadfrogs
>>
>>8776634
>Croatia
brte dođ vamo ima nas
http://discord.gg/wAVZseQ
>>
>>8776336
I thought he was nonbinary or something.
>>8776698
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HSTS
>tfw no strictly secure bf
>>
File: tacobell2.png (256KB, 700x514px) Image search: [Google]
tacobell2.png
256KB, 700x514px
Does anyone here wear obvious makeup? Not sure what the right term is; I mean the opposite of "natural" makeup. Dark or colored eyeshadow, lipstick, heavy eyeliner, etc.

How do people react to it? Post a picture if you're comfortable.
>>
File: 1486953827025.png (18KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1486953827025.png
18KB, 259x224px
https://discord.gg/fSjuG9
>>
File: 1314225394388s.jpg (8KB, 251x245px) Image search: [Google]
1314225394388s.jpg
8KB, 251x245px
my butthole bleeds whenever i poop or bottom
what do ;-;
>>
>>8777881
who dis
>>
>>8777888
did you damage it with rough play? not enough lube? could be an ulcer, could be tearing, could be tumors, could be a lot of things
>>
>>8775491
>Make Earth Cavemen Again
>>
>>8776153
join a gang and suck their dicks

its the only way anon
>>
Does identifying as a femboy have an age limit?
>>
>>8778205
i can identify as a girl it doesn't make me one. You will eventually pick one of these outcomes
1. just be a normal twunky man
2. transition into a twinkhon or if you are lucky a passer
3. make an action relating to your life the the metric system of measuring speed among automobiles have one thing in common.
>>
>>8778231
im fucking cooked
options 3 is sudduku lol
>>
>>8778231
Seriously, is there an age limit?
>>
>>8778205
you'd need to define femboy for a good answer, but since it's a broad question i'll go with this:
typically it's 15-30, but no
>>
>>8778205
Yeah strictly speaking a femboy could be 475725 years old but 1) humans don't live that long, and b) they'll get old and not cute eventually.

It's just a personal judgement call for when you get not cute and fem
>>
kinoko teikoku alleviates my dysphoria
>>
>>8775517
Why should anyone feel dysphoric because of boobs? Are you mad?
>>
>>8778659
Better question is why would a self-identified male be comfortable with boobs.

FtMs don't get top surgery for shits and giggles m8
>>
>>8778714
Boobs look awesome. Most men like boobs. So what is the problem here?
>>
>>8776824
Koliko?
Jel uzima ko od vas skittles?
>>
>>8778238
>>
>>8778714
>Better question is why would a self-identified male be comfortable with boobs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Zembic
>>
File: pupindress2.jpg (259KB, 1044x2859px) Image search: [Google]
pupindress2.jpg
259KB, 1044x2859px
I got a couple dresses from the thrift store, and they're fun and comfortable to wear.

I worry that this makes me agp tho
>>
>>8778804
>I worry that this makes me agp tho
>worry
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>8778714
Because he is a freaky broken male, just like most of us here.
It's hard to define what a real tranny is and calling them male would not be technically wrong wrong.

But yeah, I agree, a completely "normal" male would not want to have tits, that's for sure.
>>
>>8778426
>kinoko teikoku
Hey, I like this.
>>8778804
Not a fan of that particular dress, but dresses are nice.
>>
>>8778804
i like your hair

looks like itd be fun to play with while youre on your knees
>>
>>8778804
*sigh*

When did this become MTFG
>>
>>8779379
what exactly is a femboy? Isn't it just a feminine boy? Is crossdressing too far?
>>
>>8779400
feminine male sure. Androgynous female clothing sure.

Dresses, skirts, panties, all that junk is just kinda weird. You start bordering on an attempt to present female, while you're also taking female hormones...

You fill in the gaps.
>>
>>8778238
>>8778283
>>8778231
>>8778205
Consider that this skews greatly if you're on HRT. I speak from experience.

Say you guys tend to start HRT around 18-20. After about 5-7 years that shit tends to take its toll on your body, doctors start recommend looking into more permanent methods to save your kidneys or liver, such as an orchiectomy.

So you're probably thinking "well they wreck your balls anyway, who cares?"

Consider the following. You are now a 25-27 year old male with large breasts, all of the long term permanent effects of HRT, and no testicles. In a few years you might maintain androgyny, but it wont be 'cute'. If you're one of the VERY lucky few, you might get kinda conventional beauty, but most likely you'll age like a feminine 30 year old man, 'aging like a woman' is a meme. Women can look 30+ too.

So where do you go from here? Consider the social implications, dating life, explaining why you look kinda weird and you have tits and no balls, but you're TOTALLY NOT TRANS. You dont have to choose a binary but past 30, maybe 35, you're gonna start looking pretty weird unless you REALLY take care of yourself, and that wont last forever.

So most of you, around 25-27, maybe a few years after, will face an ultimatum of "Binary is much simpler/a necessity." and you'll either transition, whether you intend to be labelled as trans or not, whether you CALL it transitioning or not...

or you'll regret it all, and you'll want to cut off your tits and you'll miss your balls because you just wanna blend in and be a normal, maybe kinda effeminate 30 year old gay man. Much more graceful and dignified, not to mention attractive, than someone still trying to be a 'cute' teenager well into their late 20s/early 30s
>>
>>8779423
sounds good to me. femboy is ideal, but I'd rather be a girl than a guy.
>>
>>8779427
>I'd rather be a girl than a guy

>>>8778464
>>
>>8779433
look, I want to be a femboy. That's what I'd actually rather be. But, if I had to choose between being a normal masculine guy or a transwoman, I'd choose the latter.
and why does that thread have so many tripfags?
>>
STOP REPRESSING YOU EGGS
>>
>>8779441
you're literally saying "im okay with androgyny but one day i will probably transition"

>>8778464
>>
>>8779449
Nah, he's saying he'd rather identify male as long as reasonable and transition only cause he has to.

Maybe I'm the only one here, but I see the difference between a guy and a trans girl, and it's not clothes or even hormones, it's knowing what you want and going for it.
>>
>>8779423
>you'll age like a feminine 30 year old man, 'aging like a woman' is a meme
I'm probably posting in a ded thred but my understanding is that men's bones become thicker as they age due to testosterone
so of course you still age, but your body still does change past 30 and parts of that change is influenced by hormones
>>
>>8780132
>>8780132
>>8780132
>>
>>8779423
this is an important post
will be saving
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.