[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dysphoria over anime characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 16

File: 3NzObCG.png (432KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
3NzObCG.png
432KB, 1280x800px
Yeah, this is ridiculous and impossible to reach, but what's the deal with dysphoria over anime characters and can someone like this be classified as trans or have "dysphoria" at all?

I literally want to look like asuka, she's my inspiration, but i doubt this would be possible even for cis people, let alone a giant manbody trans person...
>>
Yeah, from all the tons of girls that i've seen cosplaying Asuka, I have only seen two maybe three that really look like Asuka.

However, that doesn't mean they don't enjoy cosplaying as Asuka. You might not have the body, but you could dress like her.
I think the most important thing is about the way you act. Be Asuka in spirit! You can do it! Be strong, independent, caring, and give it your best at everything you do!!!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486779702194.jpg (47KB, 720x859px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486779702194.jpg
47KB, 720x859px
I thought it was wierd at first, too, but really its quite natural for girls to want to be Asuka. Ive been seeing a lot of Asuka girls on nge pages and over time ive just been letting myself fall into it. Probably shouldnt transition just to be an asukagirl tho desu.
>>
Well, you can't really feel dysphoric about anime because it's almost impossible to emulate it irl. You can cosplay her tho. But i don't think cosplaying is a valid reason for changing your whole life and gender...

But hey, we only live once right? I'm a gay male and my only reason to live and study is to buy games. Everyone chases a bad/ridiculous objective (or lacks one) in life and we die in the end, so do what you want.
>>
File: FIGURE-026198.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-026198.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>8754078
it isn't, and what's more, figures of said characters make me even more dysphoric, as they present perfect ideal female body I will never have-except in 3d, which is even more painful

I literally stopped collecting figma and switched to nendo and cu poche because it was painful for me too look at these figs and not fun at all.
>>
File: SevenofNine1.png (229KB, 390x439px)
SevenofNine1.png
229KB, 390x439px
>>8754078
>>8754117
>Asuka
I'll so agree to that! I've been feeling torn at with compulsion to be as Asuka or Seven of Nine, and it really hurts that I feel bleak about being able to presentably prance in a shiny catsuit. Particularly a red one, and in the case of Seven, I've been feeling that a soviet-styled variation would be profoundly appropriate.

Though I'd say it's actually a very bad example of dysphoria for me, as I do get in people's face in the same manner, so the element of repression isn't quite there. It's more of a case of just feeling the effects of a really slick archetype-wallop impaling itself very viciously into my mind.

There's so much more convolusion following there, but I can't seem to get my head wrapped around it.
>>
>>8754078

>dysphoria over anime characters

Once again proving that there is no such thing as gender dysphoria. It is just a fantasy that is impossible to achieve
>>
>>8754560
>impossible to achieve
What a presumption. It's a fantasy with many levels. You're so damn full of it if you expect to label them unachievable without even looking at what they are.
>>
File: YumiSei.jpg (29KB, 402x400px)
YumiSei.jpg
29KB, 402x400px
>>8754078
Gotta point out, it seems completely normal!

With peak dysphoria, I've had a craving to be Yumi, I think just her, maybe a bit moreso one other character in that. That was naturally not unexpected at all.

The only thing that's weird there is that I could have been so fucking tame, weak and down to earth. Cause my school had been exactly like Lillian Academy, except flipped genderwise and more or less a million times lamer. UGHH!!
>>
File: 1381980919427.jpg (84KB, 580x820px) Image search: [Google]
1381980919427.jpg
84KB, 580x820px
I really have no problem with transpeople but I HATE asukafags.
>>
>>8754220
>asuka thread
>moap pops up almost instantly
do you have an alarm on your computer based on keywords or what
>>
>>8754220
>but really its quite natural for girls to want to be Asuka.
Idolizing and imitating girls they identify with in fiction is classic AGP.
>>
I like anime but I hate the faces of most anime characters because of the huge, bug eyes. I find them so annoying. Anime guys usually have smaller eyes but they give girls those humonguos eyes and it's a shame really.
>>
>>8754379
how about that chinese girl that had a shitton of plastic surgery and ended up with a V-chin and overall anime face?
>>
File: tumblr_mt9570IISZ1shvk0io1_500.gif (97KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt9570IISZ1shvk0io1_500.gif
97KB, 500x720px
>>8754680
Twenty years.
>>
>>8754708
I posted my phone

>>8754898
The overwhelming vast majority of Asukagirls are cis though. Ive actually never seen one that was trans. It makes sense though when you consider that agp isnt real and is just an unneccesary label on female sexuality.
>>
you're experiencing what every 15 year old girl feels, wanting to be anime

just start acting like an anime girl in real life and you will become anime
>>
>>8755334
pics pls
>>
>>8754078
Ugh, Asuka ... she's supposed to be GERMAN! So she should look like Gudrun Enslin, well, if she was fully grown, oh yeah, and except for only being half german.
>>
You are the only sain person here the only reason im here instead of h is i heard there was good anime pictures here its sad that you use it okay
>>
>>8754078
Asuka is German so a giant manbody is actually quite fitting.
>>
>>8758223
Can you link me the thread where someone told you to come to /lgbt/ for good anime pictures? I want to see what they're saying about us.
>>
>>8754078
I completely know what you mean, OP
>>
File: gudrun, 1968.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
gudrun, 1968.png
28KB, 200x200px
>>8758321
See: just two up:
>except for only being half german.
>>
>>8758519
she's also part american
>>
>>8757614
>The overwhelming vast majority of Asukagirls are cis though.
bull

>agp isnt real and is just an unneccesary label on female sexuality.
t. doesn't know the first think about agp despite being one
>>
>>8759907
Wait, then only a quarter german? But that would actually be bigger, since only a quarter Japanese?

No, that must be just half Japanese and half american, so pretty feasibly rather small.
>>
>>8754477
Even Jeri Ryan was corseted, padded, spandxed and heeled to look like that.
Anime girls don't need to follow the laws of physics.
>>
File: 1499560786859.jpg (46KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499560786859.jpg
46KB, 750x750px
> anime literally made me trans

what the fuck am I gonna do?
>>
>>8754560
Fucking /thread

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you retarded transfags. Are you so delusional that you mistake wanting to be somebody/something other than your flawed self as a special disorder that only you have. Literally everybody in world is unhappy with their body to some extent would want to be someone else.
>>
>>8762463
>what am I gonna do?
Pic related seems like a viable solution
>>
>>8762375
That's completely not the point. It's all about how she acted.

They have a lot in common. They're both heavily accustommed to performing, they know their role crystal clear and charge through it. They're ridiculously sure of themselves. They are able to scoff at male attention, and are prone to butting heads with other high status females. They're accustommed to feeling incredibly powerful due to using machines as part of themselves. They crave tasks, becoming irate when idle. They're very bad at seeking help for emotional issues. And they just completely fly into rages when cut off from authorities. Oh yeah, and they both have them super connective experiences, don't they?
>>
>>8762591
So you have giant robot pilot dysphoria?
>>
>>8762833
No. That's just one, and her mecha doesn't even seem to really be subject to realistic piloting dynamics. It's not like I ever read Mechwarrior or whatnot.

I don't even like Rei.
>>
File: -->.jpg (20KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
-->.jpg
20KB, 272x185px
>>8763000
I'm an Asuka fag
>>
>>8763090
Oh, I'm sorry, should I instead focus on why it would be nice if everyone just died?
>>
>>8754117
>strong, independent, caring, and give it your best at everything you do
>caring
you forgot loud, obnoxious, passive-aggressive, conceited, and broken
dunno why y'all wanna to remove a character's complexity and turn her from one of the most compelling into another vacuous idol that appear in so many other garbage anime
>oh wait no I do know it's so you can project because you hate yourself
>>
>>8754680
Please elaborate I'm a huge Eva fan but have never really encountered the fandom and I love pretty much all the recurring characters except Gendo who I mostly pity
>>
>>8763230
Nope, I was just having some fun with you anon. Anime girls are dysphoria causing because they represent the very best of the 3D world. Cute and girly, perfect bodies, hair and clothes. Plus, like you said they are super people too.
For an anime girl, I'd be straight.
>>
>>8763432
<<<<<<<<<<</a/ is that way
>>
File: lesbos dissaprove.jpg (26KB, 576x467px) Image search: [Google]
lesbos dissaprove.jpg
26KB, 576x467px
>>8763593
Oh please this was already a thread. I'm just fucking posting in it.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
I haven't even played the game but 2B does it for me.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.