[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a bad person help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sad guts.png (69KB, 322x340px) Image search: [Google]
sad guts.png
69KB, 322x340px
>be poor AF student
>for kicks check craigslist m4m
>some guy offering to be "generous" for a young guy
>why not
>ask how generous
>he offers $100
>I take it
>we trade info and decide to meet at a gay bathhouse
>i've never been to one before
>meet up with him
>he's like 60
>notice ring on finger
>oh no
>want to run but also kinda want $100
>he pays our way in
>we get a room
>spend like 15 minutes searching for room
>wonder if he's senile
>we sit down on the bed in the room
>he tells me about his first gay experience on a skiing trip when he was like 18
>complains about regretting his marriage and shit
>says he's never liked his wife and hasn't had sex in 10 years
>i sit and nod awkwardly
>we get naked
>he's hard
>i'm super soft
>like I am the softest I have ever been. My cock has shrinked from what size it usually is. It's cold from lack of blood flow, I am that unaroused
>he's so attractive
>he basically directs me through various positions, he's clearly ashamed that I'm not in to it
>i pretend to smile and moan and shit
>eventually he just jerks off on to his chest since we mesh so poorly
>we clean up and leave
>he hands me the $100
>try to not take it, I felt bad that I performed so badly and was generally not good
>he insists
>end up taking it out of pity for him
>"see you next time" he says
>give awkward grin, wave and say yeah
>instantly block his email

I feel bad about this /lgbt/ what do? Pic related its me RN
>>
>>8753468
that sounds horrible OP, I don't know what else to tell you
>>
Well you didn't ask if he married or not.
>>
>>8753475
That's not only what i feel bad about
1: accepted money for sex
2: despite accepting money I was super bad and didn't perform - he wanted me to top but I was comically soft
3: had sex with a guy that could have been my grandpa
4: fucked a married guy

Plus I'm pretty sure $100 is pretty cheap to let someone fuck you
>>
>>8753496
Yeah being a prostitute is tough......
They always want you to top (cerealously)

Keep the money.
In the future have a positive gay relationship. Don't use CL. age appropriate. don't meet for sex.
And if you want to keep seducing older gay men, trust me, not having sex with them is 10x more effective. They want the companionship, acceptance, etc, and not getting laid just makes them try harder.
>>
>>8753638
is it profitable? ngl as shitty as I feel I do need the money. where should I use?
>>
>>8753733

If you're having sex for money you're going to be having sex you don't want anyway. At least this guy sounds kind, stick with him rather than rolling the dice on AIDS or murder
>>
>>8753468
Ok but are you gay/bi, or just really need money?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.