[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is winning the opression olympics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1501903868578.jpg (240KB, 1567x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1501903868578.jpg
240KB, 1567x2048px
And why are cis lesbians so mad about it?
>>
>>8753069
HSTS
>>
>>8753069
Chasers are the most discriminated minority on /lgbt/. As a transgender girl, I think they get way too much shit when all they do is love us for who we are and provide sensual lovemaking as and when needed.
>>
>>8753069
The whole point of saying "oppression Olympics" is using it sarcastically. There is no literal competition here and you can't put a point system on oppression. It's huge waste of time to try to make out like your group is the most oppressed ever when these things are too complex to definitively say X group is more oppressed than Y group. Especially when a lot of what is discussed is personal experiences rather than systematic factors.
>>
>>8753069

disabled transwomen of colour.
>>
>>8753069

>Cis lesbians

Or as those of us outside of your bat-shit crazy political ideology call them, "lesbians"
>>
File: 1503125132686.jpg (168KB, 1000x918px) Image search: [Google]
1503125132686.jpg
168KB, 1000x918px
>>8753077

>As a ...

KYS
>>
>>8754561
Cis lesbians proving once again to be the worst of the lgbt community
>>
>>8753071
>transition to get female privilege
>still get declared winners of the oppression olympics by agps on 4chan
>>
>>8754731
the only people mad about cis lesbians are gay MGTOW and transbians, which are you?
>>
>>8754869
Using people's sexualities as an attack> How feminist!
>>
File: 7lrGIuC.jpg (122KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
7lrGIuC.jpg
122KB, 599x510px
>>8753077
Perhaps the greatest evidence that transwomen are indeed women is how they pull this same bullshit that other women do by crying about people not being attracted to them and crying about people seeing them as sexual objects. See these various similar examples:

>Why aren't people attracted to Asian girls
>I am not your DRAGON LADY

>Why aren't people attracted to black girls
>I am not your JEZEBEL

>Why aren't people attracted to Hispanic girls
>I am not your EXOTIC LATINA

>Why aren't people attracted to my body type
>My body is not OBJECT for your sexual pleasure.

The internal contradiction in how women want to be able to seduce men, but do not want to be treated as sex objects, makes me believe women have no idea what they want, or perhaps just find a way to make themselves the victim in any given situation.
>>
>>8754910
It's not an attack, I'm just wondering which one you are. Are you going to say that isn't factual? I guess bi women would be mad too.
>>
>>8753081
>what is the privilege stack
>>
>>8753069
The gay black disabled trans woman who is a little person. They are the winner.
>>
>>8755041
If you genuinely can't see a difference between appreciation and being reduced to a stereotype where you're liked more because you fulfill some guys fetish than because of who you are, you've got more personality problems than the women in these situations.
>>
Know who's angriest about being slightly better off? White dudes on 4chan. They have this weird fetish where they want their suburban life to be considered just as bad as someone in the ghetto or the fucking philippines.
Like we get it, mommy never gave you attention and people look at you funny sometimes, okay big deal, but you're just not more important than everyone else no matter how much you wish that were true.
>>
>>8759527
If you're not from an upper middle class gated neighborhood you may as well be an animal to these people.
>>
>>8759610
Everyone on the planet has an "I'm special" complex, it's an incentive to protect your own (tribe/family/clan) while telling everyone else to fuck off and die.

We just live in an unfortunate age where the majority of people that are still willing to reproduce are narcissistic fuckheads and multiple corporate entities have realized that a population that is encouraged to be self-obsessed is easier to market to.
>>
>>8759699
>everyone
wew
>>
>>8759708
>b b but I'm different!!
Case closed.
>>
>>8759719
I mean it really sounds like a "you" problem. It's not just me who doesn't give a fuck about any of that stuff, it's a good amount of people I've met as well.
But no, everyone in the whole world sucks just the same way as you suck.
>>
>>8759726
There are degrees of course, but I'm sure that you and everyone you like (isn't that convenient?) are all selfless little saints.
>>
>>8759745
Why do you assume I like everyone I meet?
Anyways, I'm not saying we're all super selfless, I'm saying we don't all think we're special, we don't all care about our "tribe", and I would consider your values to be more self obsessed than mine for sure. I don't find it necessary to create tiny copies of myself.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.