[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend wants to transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: 1500193940959.png (452KB, 1059x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500193940959.png
452KB, 1059x720px
I'm gay and my boyfriend told me that he wants to transition and become a girl. He's a short kind of feminine guy and he's not really masculine, at all, but I didn't know he wanted to actually be a girl. I don't like girls though. He said he wants to grow his hair out and get breasts implants and eventually just outright turn his little cute penis into a vagina, this is a travesty to me.

Would I be a bad guy if I broke up with him over this?
>>
>>8752760
>cute little penis
You fags make me sick.

t. MtF
>>
>Would I be a bad guy if I broke up with him over this?

Normally I'd say no, but you're an anime poster so you deserve to suffer.
>>
Well you are gay and shes transitioning into a woman, so no, I don't think its a morally wrong thing to do breaking up with her

But please be supportive and kind, its a big thing for someone to go though

>>8752771
Some people like cute little penises and thats all-right
>>
>tfw last bf was a straight leaning bi guy
>tfw he only enjoyed fucking me more after I started hrt
>>
>>8752760
MtF here, nothing wrong with having a preference. Don't let anyone tell you that's transphobic, cause it's not. Just don't be a dick about it.
>>
No, you wouldn't be a bad guy, as you said - You're attracted to men and she's a girl.

But you should still be kind and supportive. That's all anyone can ask of you.
>>
>>8752817
>tfw current bf is bi guy
>he keeps pushing me to take hormones
>he talks me out of stopping my low dose of hormones
>idk if it's because he wants me to be happy or he just wants me to be more feminine
>>
>>8752760
>eventually just outright turn his little cute penis into a vagina
Another one bites the dust
>>
>>8752760
I would let him know that you think you wouldn't like him as a girl and that it will probably end your relationship eventually, but stick with her through as much of it as you can stand, because she won't become worthless immediately and you still have a good thing going for the moment.
Tldr; be supportive without longterm commitment.
>>
>>8752760
No.
>>
>>8752760
Yeah, you are a pretty shit person
>>
>>8752760
No do it immediately. Every single trans person I have ever talked to or been friends with has selfishly destroyed all the relationships from their past life. Friends, lovers, BFs, GFs, etc. Even if those people totally supported their transition. I am sure not all trans people are like that, but way too many are.

You will save yourself lots of hurt in the future, if you were comfortable with it and wanted to be with them regardless.
>>
>>8753126
Why, because he's GAY, anon? If he's not into women, he's not into women.

>>8754478
Anon, how many trans people could you possibly fucking know? I'm FtM, I don't know a single actual other trans person offline - I used to be casually friendly online with a few back in the days of Livejournal but we kinda all just moved on/went stealth/stopped blogging and lost touch. My cisles friend knows one other guy and...maybe two MtFs from local gay meet-ups? You basically make it sound like you know dozens. Maybe it's your group of friends, because plenty of the people I used to know had long-term relationships. One guy was married with a kid. I know I still have a fine relationship with everyone in my family except my sister. (She's nuts, though. No one has a good relationship with my sister.)
>>
>>8754478
This here, OP.
>>
>>8754513
Same, I'm mtf and my entire friend/family group is intact and I've been out and full-time for like two years. My uncle thinks I'm mentally ill now but whatev, idc. In fact a couple old friends I lost touch with got back in contact with me since I came out, which I definitely did not expect. And one friend started out as a fag hag but now we're bffs.
>>
>>8754513
I can only speak for mtfs, I have never met a ftm. But when it comes to mtfs I have known eight in my life, all of them did what I said.

To be fair, you could be right as well. Everyone who seems drawn to me is either seriously depressed or batshit crazy, and my family is full of people who are also batshit crazy. I am basically a semi-stable person surrounded by crazy and have been my whole life. Also the scenario I mentioned did happen to me as well beyond those examples.
>>
>>8754538
Then it's not trans people you retard it's you. You attract crazy people who are selfish because you are you're loved ones are scum.
>>
>>8754553
How do you know 8 trans women? Statistically you'd have to be friends with about 2700 people in order to know 8 mtfs
>>
>>8754553
>You attract crazy people who are selfish because you are
I actually have the opposite problem where I sacrifice too much for other people. Thanks.

I seem to have struck a cord with you because my life experiences don't match your fantasy, let me just say there is a reason why a stereotype exists that mtf trans people are narcissistic and emotionally unstable. That stereotype exists for a good reason, and I have seen it first hand. I even outright said not all trans people are like that, and mentioned that factoid because despite the truth behind all stereotypes I can acknowledge not all people are like that. But I can safely say enough exist to give such a stereotype credence. Hell, even on this board you can find posts where mtf's are openly discussing making their friends partners cheat with them or mocking other trans people to hide their own self hate.
>>
>>8752760
>He's a short kind of feminine guy and he's not really masculine, at all
Why are HSTSs so cute? It's unfair :'(
>>
>>8752760
No, but if you could stay her friend and support her I think that'd be neat.
>>
>>8752760
MtFs are guys though, so you'll be alright.
>>
>>8754574
My age is above this board's demographic so I have had the opportunity to meet more people over the more years I have been alive. I have traveled a lot and made an effort to meet people in various countries online before I visited. But most importantly I am extremely familiar with the mental health system due to my family, so I have been around many people with 'issues.' Which sadly LGBT people are more prevalent in the mental health system then in normal society. Other then that, it has been pure dumb luck.
>>
>>8752760
no

if you arent compatible, you arent compatible, you cant fix that

you will both find love again
>>
>>8752760
Hey, I had something sorta similar with my ex. After 3 years of being happy being able to wear skirts and dresses I decided to tell her I wanna transition. We had a talk and she basically said accepting a trapboi is ok, but she loves me the way I am and doesn't know if she'd love me after change. So I stuck to acceptance of trapboi for next 2 years, in sorta toxic relationship at that point. Was hard breaking the feelings, but overall it was more important to be true with the feelings.

tl;dr If you love her let her transition. Don't keep her in check. You had a girlfriend till now that was afraid to tell you. Let her be her.
>>
>>8753048
R I S K Y
>>
>>8752760
She's still the same person you fell in love with
>>
>>8754657
Remember that a romance without sexual acts or attraction is just a good friendship.
>>
File: 142782171827485.jpg (272KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
142782171827485.jpg
272KB, 600x600px
>>8752760
i looked for a bf, the guy ended up telling me that she was a tranny(boimode)
i tried to make it work since i was increadibly lonely but their was zero attraction going for me. was just a friendship essentially.
was pretty miserable.
dont date a mtf if ur not attracted to girls
>>
>>8754750
fuck this is my fear as mtf

straight men dont want me, ok I get it, but it turns out gay men might not want me either because im impotent, have tits and whatever reason you weren't attracted to that boimode anyway

I'm 100% more looking then they are. Putting away hrt and it's effects, I'm not balding, I have good hairstyle, I had zillion of laser and chem peel treatments to improve my skin, I don't have body hair and I look much younger than I am, they should be kissing my boots the fucking ingrates
>>
>>8755080
No body hair and looking like a literal child isn't exactly appealing to a gay man. When I think attractive guy, I think Patrick Dempsey or something.
>>
>>8755089
then enjoy your acne ridden, balding,hairy bf who can't even into basic hygiene and maintenance lmao
>>
File: 10120383_p0_master1200.jpg (342KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
10120383_p0_master1200.jpg
342KB, 600x600px
>>8755080
oh so your boymode
i mean lots of guys like twinkhon type trannys
just put some more effort in your apperance and then u can get a bf.
idk why youd want to date gayguys because they want a man (in body and MIND)
>>
>>8755135
because I have a dick, and straight men or men who identify as such are mentally ill, insecure, aggressive shitstains ridden with fragile masculinity, breeder mindset, and various other mental disorders and conservative ideas that makes it dangerous and pointless for transgender person to even associate with them.

most gay guys I knew are better looking and more tolerable in character, and they won't start shit for me not being able to have children, not being cis to brag before their her friends and family, not looking female enough or having a benis
>>
File: 756876.jpg (581KB, 936x1173px) Image search: [Google]
756876.jpg
581KB, 936x1173px
>>8755107
I want you to look at this photo long and hard and tell me that you honestly believe you are even a fraction of this man's attractiveness, because you could never look that good no matter what you did.
>>
>>8755080

The only straight guys who accept you are the ones who are gonna forgive you your looks i.e. your penis. You're going to have to be prepared to return the favour.

Gay power tops don't exist.
>>
File: 16287757_p0_master1200.jpg (216KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
16287757_p0_master1200.jpg
216KB, 600x600px
>>8755143
>straight men or men who identify as such are mentally ill, insecure, aggressive shitstains ridden with fragile masculinity, breeder mindset, and various other mental disorders and conservative ideas that makes it dangerous and pointless for transgender person to even associate with them.

you have problems
>>
You're a transphobe if you break up. Simple as that. Don't you have any sympathy for their feelings?
>>
File: van sama 2.jpg (116KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
van sama 2.jpg
116KB, 564x428px
>>8755159
>straight

well that's the joke, if they like dick but insist to be straight that means they have zillion mental issues and insecurities going on in their head and they are not worth my time and effort

don't date straights is like mtf 101

>>8755155
you have to be kidding me. This is ugly. Do you have daddy issues? looks like middle aged husband with no personality, about to enter mid life crisis and go nuts

give me a man like Van Darkholme, even in semi comedic setting wearing a jabroni outfit he looks 1000 times better than your hairy daddy ever could
>>
>>8755170

What if they just want to anally dominate a cute lil bitchboi and force you to be the little girl for them? That's bi at worst.
>>
>>8755178
That's better. A bi slut who identifies as such is more sincere than a "straight" liar

still, the issue with "bisexuals" is that they often simply don't exist. Leftist straight guys claim to be bi to appear progressive, or because they are neckbeard losers whose fetishes went out of control and they will all drop the "bi" facade as soon as they meet a cis girl who will show interest in them.

Or "bisexuals" who are actually repressed 100% homos.
>>
File: tom-daley-1344530080-view-1.jpg (34KB, 460x615px) Image search: [Google]
tom-daley-1344530080-view-1.jpg
34KB, 460x615px
>>8755170
That's balogna, Patrick is bae.

But if you must go young and hairless Tom Daley is clearly the superior choice.
>>
File: 15023032699221111.jpg (109KB, 900x1164px) Image search: [Google]
15023032699221111.jpg
109KB, 900x1164px
>>8755189
no this is what a man looks like
>>
>>8755189
he doesn't even look like a dominant dungeon master, and I bet his voice isn't so sexy at all
he doesn't look like he will age well, either

most men don't have the genetics of Keanu Reeves or Johnny Depp(good choices, btw)
>>
>>8755204
Bah.

We can agree on Keanu Reeves though, primo kush. I'll throw Chris Hemsworth and Nathan Fillion in the mix too.
>>
>>8755089
>No body hair and looking like a literal child isn't exactly appealing to a gay man
Speak for yourself, twinks are master race. But I realize most gay men on this board are submissive or switch so my opinion is the minority.
>>
>>8753048
goddamn, this turns me on
>>
>>8755719
t. agp
>>
>>8755744
no, I want to be the bf in that scenario

also the blanchard stuff is for drooling retards just fyi
>>
>>8755759
>I want to be the bf in that scenario
A-are you single?
>>
No, I would do the same thing.
>>
>>8754585
Because they're naturally feminine which probably has a genetic/epigenetic basis as opposed to AGP's who are just men with a fetish.
>>
>>8754538
>I have never met a ftm
Ah, okay, that might be part of it. MtFs do seem to tend to be more emotionally unstable - I think an estrogen-based puberty especially makes people more emotionally volatile than testosterone-based puberty does.

It's also interesting that you mention farther down being close to the mental health system, since that may also be part of your shitty luck...the more time people need to spend with head doctors, the more issues they're bound to have, I'm sure. Personally I've avoided it as much as possible - my family doctor just gives me my T, I didn't see a therapist or anything. I have to see one in a few weeks to get rubber-stamped for surgery, and that's probably all the contact with any kind of "mental health system" I'm going to have. I've already been living as a guy for years, so I expect that appointment to be pretty perfunctory.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.