[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does each letter of /lgbt/ have to do in order to improve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170626-013321.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170626-013321.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
what does each letter of /lgbt/ have to do in order to improve as a people?
>inb4 kill themselves
>>
Would smash Donnie's phat trumppucci with my girlcock/5
t. horny transbian
>>
>>8752757
I'm not speaking for or about every lgbt person obviously, these are huge generalizations of problems I've seen in the community.

>all the letters need to stop being radical leftist attention whores and pretending like their opinions on *everything* are more important because they're "marginalized" and "oppressed"
>L needs to work on the obesity epidemic, and high domestic violence in their community.
>G needs to work on lowering their STD rates
>B needs to stop bitching about gay people not wanting to date them. Just date each other. Also straight girls need to stop calling themselves "bi" and leading girls on to get attention from men
>Trannies need to stop bitching about cis people not wanting to date them. Again, just date each other. Not wanting to fuck a man with a pussy or a woman with a dick isn't transphobic.
>>
>>8752822
>narrow your dating pool because someone on 4chan tells you to

Nope, this logic will never work. Enjoy getting ignored.
>>
>>8752822
>G needs to work on lowering their STD rates
So the white gay community has dramatically lowered its STD rates in the last few years. STD rates were already on the downward tend for white gays but now that PrEP is more available HIV transition rates are dropping. Many who were against PrEP when it first came out were saying that gay men will be barebacking more and spreading other STDs other than HIV. While barebacking has become more common, STD transmission rates are actually decreasing because white gays are getting tested more often (most PrEP programs have you tested every few months for all STDs) So in the white gay community things are looking good. Also communities within the white gay community, specifically the bears, have seen the most decrease in STDs while also being more likely to engage in bareback sex, mostly because bears are more likely to get tested than any other group.

What we need to work on is the black gay community. While gay white men have an HIV rate of 1 in 11, gay blacks have about a 1 in 2 HIV rate. This is compounded by the fact that only 1 in 7 gay white men are unclear about their status while most gay black men do not know their status and have not been tested. As a result we see most gay white men white HIV on their medication where they are not able to transmit the disease, but most gay black men white HIV can and do transmit. The worst part is, most government health care programs, which most blacks qualify for, are now offering PrEP and regular STD checks. I live in Los Angeles and I go into the black part of town to watch cheap movies and the place is littered with billboards and bus benches about getting tested for STDs but the blacks are not doing it.
>>
>>8752893

Religion is so closely tied to black self worth it's killing gay black men in denial
>>
>>8752893
>now the blacks need to get their shit together
they still haven't. it's all there, yet nothing doing. Shall we cleanse
>>
>>8752822
B just needs to says they're G if they really want a relationship, sluts don't care as long as B fucks em
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.