[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nl8u1mHP0r1slitoto5_400.png (33KB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl8u1mHP0r1slitoto5_400.png
33KB, 327x327px
Why do I feel so turned on by fantasizing about giving blowjobs, but feel extremely sick and degraded whenever I climax? I don't really like men. I'm sexually attracted to their bodies, and the idea of being submissive, but at the same time, whenever I'm not horny, I hate the idea of submitting to anyone. I'd rather have a partner that's my equal. It's kinky to suck cock, but it's so degrading that I don't think it's worth it. Does anyone else know this feel? Mtf btw
>>
>Mtf btw
Are you on hormones?
>>
>>8752715
Yes.
>>
>>8752718
give the hormones more time and you'll probably start becoming more and more romantically attracted to men
its different for everyone of course but thats what happened to me
>>
>>8752733
But my principles... I'm an independent person. I don't want to be some dude's accessory or sex toy. Even if the thought turns me on, it just makes me feel so sick.
>>
> feel so turned on by fantasizing about giving blowjobs
>i don't really like men

P S E U D O B I
>>
>>8752758
What's that?
>>
>>8752758
This tbHON
>>
>>8752708
This is called meta-attraction and it stems from you being AGP.
>>
>>8752708
it's just hormones and brainwork
your bf(gf) is probably the same way
>>8752733
this
>>
>>8752766
Some AGP meme
>>
>>8752736
Sounds like you're overthinking it and psyching yourself out
If you have a guy who is laid back and just wants to have fun with you, who is treating you like a fellow person to share pleasure with, you aren't an accessory, you're having intimacy. Giving and receiving pleasure.
>>
>>8752797
Are there men who are like that?
>>
Please respond.
>>
i feel the same but it's with whoring out to doms all night on kik and feeling used after
male btw
>>
>>8752900
lol duh. I've met plenty of men like that. They pretend its all about the pussy and they just "fucked that ho", but in reality, they enjoy the girl more than the boys and have to keep up appearances.
>>
" feel extremely sick and degraded whenever I climax"

Could just be climaxing during sex makes you feel dysphoric. I know it did for me, despite not happening during the admittedly few times I would masturbate. Couldn't help but feel like a guy, and that made me just want to either vomit or curl up and cry.
>>
>>8753628
same here. i always wanted to be with a guy, but the thought of looking like a man with another man, even in private disgusted me. All i kept seeing was how masculine i looked.
>>
>>8752708
OP, I have the same problem. Its called pseudo bi. I happen to be AGP as well, so being "the woman" in the bedroom is a huge turn on.

I've experienced it since my teen years and used to feel really upset about it. Nowadays I don't hate myself for it but after cumming I'll still lose all attraction. I'm still afraid to go out and polish a cock you know? I think if I had a young twinky friend I might be able to do it, but picking up some random dude on craigslist would be gross.

You mentioned your mtf. Well get this, i'm a repressor in my early 30s and pseudo bi never goes away.
>>
>>8753684

For me it did get better after I started to be able to really see a female body, and I started getting more people who were straight.

Still, anything too direct with my penis is a definite no. Which works once you start attracting straight guys, because they tend to want nothing to do with the penis.

I think my favorite relationships have either been with other trans people or cis women. Currently settled down with a cute trans girl, and probably gonna be with her for the rest of my life.
>>
>>8753722
not op, but i literally just met a guy on craigslist to explore my pseudo bi-ness. Loved all the attention and compliments he threw at me, and even sucked his dick a little. Its kinda meh, probably because he wasn't that attractive. Would rate waaaayyyyyy higher than eating girls out though.

Plus, he was a bit subby, and having two subs never works
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.