[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do You Douche?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'm curious to hear how different people douche themselves before anal play. I know some people who just finger themselves in the shower before play, while others go all out. I'm looking for a reasonable and convenient way to play without the fear of a mess...
>>
>>8752477
I've done full enemas and douches.
Enemas are uncomfortable but I guess in retrospect it mostly feels like you have to poop really bad so it's not like you'll be in pain or whatever it's just an odd sensation lol
However I usually use douches. They're less likely to interfere with gut flora and they're not as uncomfortable. One squirt of water is all you really need if you eat healthy. You need at least 1.5-2g of fibre per 100cal eaten usually.
>>
>>8752611
Thanks, that's helpful. Maybe my diet is part of the problem haha. Need to stock up on some Fiber One bars or something.
>>
I just take fiber pills and my ass is always ready.
>>
>>8753325
Also helpful, thanks.
>>
>>8752477
Well what I do was clean my arse with water and soap and make push/suck movements with my anus. For the water I use a container wide enough to put my butt in it so I can clean it more easily. after the clean no signs of dirt.

I don't know if happends to all but for me some time to time feel the reflex to shit but only was the reflex because of the movements.
>>
>>8752477
I use a 0,5 L syringe, 2 shots, 1 for cleaning and 1 for washing (warm water). Usually I have to wait afterwards for the water to be reabsorbed in the intestine, otherwise I poop water while playing.

But usually I prefeer to avoid cleaning, since my intestinal rythim is fast and I'm usually clean or I can cleanse the intestine just by pushing.
>>
>>8752477
Im not a fan of pushing or enemas. Both throw off. your intestinal bacteria causing all kinds of issues later on, Well at least this is what I found out to be with my case. I recommend a high fiber diet with plenty of water! By plenty I mean a shit load of water.. This makes cleaning for normal Anal play a breeze. Just go to the bathroom lube a finger up pop it in give it a quick swipe and your 99% clean.. Now if your going to go deeper you may need to use a small amount of tap water less then 6 oz of water witch can be inserted in the anus why your facing downward with your head on the floor and your bottom up. When empty go on the toilet again do what you can insert a lubed finger again swipe around and you should be good to go... I have never done deep deep penetration only 11 inches or so, So this method may not work if your using some thing longer.. But if your going to have regular play this world well. When all finished whipe with a baby whipe or clean the area with soap and water... You can also apply flavoring agents if your going to have some one rim you...
The reason I stay away from store bought or to much water enemas is it has a tendency to dry out the skin and remove good bacteria in the tract causing all types of issues from cramping to infections.. I had a infection from using a enema for a week straight on a vacation.. Anyways hope this helps you out some and be safe.. Std's and hiv are no joke use preventive measures if you don't know the persons clean...
>>
>>8752477
>Get shower hose
>Remove head
>Put up butt & turn on
>Poop out
>>
Still trying to figure out what's best for me. The only time I can play confidently is when I do an intense clean, but it's way too time consuming, and sometimes it'll just cause diarrhoea which makes my ass burn and takes anal play off the menu that night. I've tried using less water and just ended up with mess on my toy every time. There have been times when I've been able to toy cleanly without douching, but it's always been a risk when I try this as aside from a quick finger test I never know exactly how full I might actually be, and if I'm going to cause stuff to come down by ramming myself.

I know every body is different, but do any more experienced people have exact measurements of how much water they use to toy cleanly?
>>
>>8760709
Well after posting this I tried warm, soapy water and never used more than 60ml at a time and rammed myself silly with no mess.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.