[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUESTION!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: utmost.png (23KB, 1914x879px) Image search: [Google]
utmost.png
23KB, 1914x879px
So guys, tomorrow I will be with my crush for few hours alone at my house. He is the guy I met 2 months ago, but we quickly became good friends. The thing is he is straight christian (very religious) and I would like to at least kiss him. First of all he did kiss some guy because of a dare, but here I thought more of something like "mate, come here for a sec, I'd like to try something" and play it off as some joke. Another problem is me, I don't have any experience with this, never done anything gay before because if anyone finds out, Im in deep shit. My father would probably even disown me, keeps telling me how he hates fags. Also all my friends would left me because everyone right-wing here. This crush is going to leave from my reach at the end of this summer, and I will probably never see him again, although my friends might learn this fact, which would lead to my utter destruction ._. Btw he often flirts with girls and we also talked about his crushes.

Well then! Any of you guys have any experience, or advice how to advance?

Tldr: guy I like, wanna at least kiss him
>>
Wow good luck with this.
>>
>>8752354
>guy I met 2 months ago
Gonna be real here, kissing a straight guy and getting love out of one is possible, but one that you've only known for two months... Not likely, just how close are you two? Doesn't sound like he even thinks about other guys at all
>>
>>8752365
>kissing a straight guy and getting love out of one is possible

But getting punched and kicked in the face is far more likely. Don't give false hopes.
>>
OP here, you guys are probably right, I just fell a bit desperate for not doing anything at all my whole life, and this looked like the best possible encounter for me.. (introverted af, had summer job and tried to be completely open with people except being gay, they liked me and I got drunk on it)...
>>
Also, we seem close I guess; he showed me a photo of him his brother took, he was asleep but in the position like fapping, also said he wouldn't show it anyone but me
>>
anon, I've hurt myself this way too many times to count. Just enjoy hanging out with your friend, especially if you're worried your family will find out.
>>
also, what country/region do you live in that you have no /lgbt/-friendly friends? You should try to confide in at least a couple people, it's kinda tough to keep this stuff a secret. Never endanger yourself though.
>>
>>8752354
FYI, kissing without consent is considered sexual assault as well as battery. If he reports you, you'll be in deep shit with both your friends and family, AND the law.

It's not worth the risk, man. Don't force yourself on him.
>>
>>8752479
nope not a single one, know only that few exists in the area, and are heavily denounced, btw middle eu, slavic countries
>>8752485
Thank you for the information man

What I have seem to noticed is that you need a shitload of money to be able to have a decent life as a gay, otherwise you'll be treated as low scum and won't get anywhere in career/relationships etc
>>
>>8752519
hah, just move to berlin when you get a chance. You will go fucking nuts with how awesome it is.
>>
>>8752535
Not even 20 yet lel..
By the way, I often feel depressed, but with this summer and 2 new friends, crush including, it brought me joy once again to my life. I have already accepted that I'm gay, but I would exchange it anytime for being a straight person. My environment and experiences truly makes me feel like I'm degenerate, unable to lead a typical and classic life with wife and children.. and I accepted that as well. It hurts me to have this broken and completely unfitting part of me, unavailable to connect it to something. I used to hate myself for being gay, now I'm more neutral towards it
>>
>>8752607
totally get how you feel. bottom line, don't endanger yourself. He probably doesn't even _think_ about you or any other boy in that way. Like, it's never even crossed his mind. It would be shit to ruin your friendship over being horny. Just beat off before you hang out with him and you won't do anything.
>>
To be honest OP, don't try anything. I tried to do the same thing, but it just backfired on me and all I got out if it was... a kiss... on the fucking cheek. Well, we are still very good friends, but just don't try to do things with a straight guy. There is a reason you are in /LGBT/ and not /pol/
>>
>>8752354
Don't be surprised when he beats the shit out of you, outs you to the whole town, and gets you arrested for sexual assault

Tldr: don't rape people
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.